๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

46 | miss you

60.1K 1K 509
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

I've been back at home after Gabriel shot me two days ago. I haven't seen him since, he's been avoiding me. Probably because he will actually shoot me in the head this time if he does.

But enough is enough. We have to talk.

My plan with Zane is coming up soon and I need Gabriel by my side to get my men into position and help out with external clients at the same time. I can't physically do this without him and I realise that I've betrayed his trust by going after his sister.

I knew the risks at the start. I didn't expect to be in this position because I thought fooling around with Alexia would leave me feeling less heavy with all the sexual tension laying around but it went in the opposite direction.

Now I want her more than anything.

The wound on my arm is healing but it still hurts like a bitch. I had to put my arm in a sling to elevate it but I hate the way it looks. My pride burns and not in a good way.

Harriet makes me a late dinner as I sit at the counter in silence, pondering over the next few days. I know Gabriel is in the house but he's still making a conscious effort not to be around me.

I eat my dinner slowly and Harriet dismisses herself.

Alexia is on my mind. I haven't been to see her since the altercation at her house and it's best to stay that way for a little while, try and calm Gabriel as much as I can.

Footsteps echo down the stairs and I glance up to find Gabriel walking towards the kitchen but he avoids my eyesight at all costs. I grunt quietly and watch him out of the corner of my eye as he proceeds to the fridge.

The silence is so loud that it actually vibrates the space with awkwardness.

I glance over my shoulder at him as he slams the fridge with a drink in his hand and walks away.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" I call out to him.

Gabriel stops walking and I stare at his back. For a moment I think he's going to carry on walking but he tilts his head towards me slightly and scowls at the wall. "I have nothing to say to you."

I quirk an eyebrow. "Nothing at all?"

His jaw tenses at my words, clearly irking something inside him. "You fucked my sister, Lonzo."

"Stop saying shit like that," I snap, my voice echoing off the wall.

Gabriel whips his body around to face me, his expression as hard as stone. "And you're trying to tell me it's something more?"

"I was telling you the truth when I said I care about her."

He scoffs loudly. "By care about her, you mean getting your dick nice and wet."

"I don't have to explain anything to you, Gabriel." I grumble in response. "You won't accept it and I realise that now but we're both adults, we both can consent to this. I want her."

Gabriel stares back at me like I'm fucking insane but I don't care. I'm not going to lie about what she is to me, not when I am so deep in with her that all I can think about is protecting her and being with her.

"And how are you going to protect her when she's going to be the new target?"

"She was already a target. You and I both know that."

He exhales a low laugh. "You can't protect her the way you think you can. She is never going to be safe."

I throw my arms up in defeat. "You were the one who told me that she will never be safe, no matter where she goes. With you, with your parents. She will never be able to live a life that is normal, so she might as well do whatever the hell she wants. I want her to be happy."

"I want her to be happy too." Gabriel growls in my direction.

"And what if she's happy with me?"

His stare hardens. "That isn't an option."

I roll my eyes and turn to the wall. There is no getting around him. He's never going to let me hear the end of it because he doesn't trust me. He adores his sister, and wants her safe. But I want her safe too and I will do everything, beyond this earth to make sure that nothing ever harms her again.

"I need you to help us with Zane's plan." I lower my tone.

"What... after you stabbed me in the back?" He scowls at me, brows pinched together tightly. "You've ruined everything because of this, your empire, years of our partnership. I won't be able to trust you, ever again."

My fingers raise and I press them into my eyes. "Cazzo. This is important."

"Just as important as when I told you to stay away from my sister."

I stand from the stool abruptly and walk towards him, I'm only a couple inches taller but I feel superior to him right now. Gabriel doesn't back away as I approach him, he stands his ground and I fear how this is going to end.

"I'm sorry, Gabriel. But I'm not sorry for how I feel about her."

Gabriel tilts his chin an inch and glares at me.

"She's smart, she's sassy, she's fucking beautiful. I have to admit your parents have some good genes. But she keeps me on my toes, she challenges me and you might think I'm just trying to sleep with her, but it's so much more than that. I don't expect you to believe me because you're waiting for me to fuck up." I tighten my fists and feel a pain shoot to my shoulder but I ignore it. "But I'm not going to fuck up. That woman has sparked something inside me I didn't even know existed and I refuse to let it go."

I can't tell if Gabriel looks like he wants to punch me or hug me. Definitely not the latter because he won't ever forgive me until he sees me proving all of what I've just said.

"Hearing you talk like this is fucking terrifying." He comments but doesn't drop his cold expression.

"Help me with Zane's plan. I need you. All of this shit aside, we need to take down Landon and this might be the only real chance we get to be rid of him, once and for all. He hurt Alexia and I'm not going to let it slide until he's begging for his life on his fucking knees." I spit angrily.

Every time I think back to that day we found Alexia in the kitchen with that gun in her hand, her face bloodied and bruised. A fire of pure hatred and frustration filters through my body.

Landon will never get away with hurting her.

No one will ever get away with hurting her.

Because I will skin them alive and make them watch in a full length mirror.

"Only for all the trouble he's caused us," Gabriel says after a few moments. "For what he did to Alexia. Not for you."

I raise my good arm up in defence. "I'm not asking for anything more. This is business, we don't need to get anything else mixed in. Alexia stays out of this and we finish this shit."

"Agreed," he bows his head.

For a moment we just stare at each other and even though this conversation didn't really go anywhere, I feel better about it than I did before. Gabriel might hate my guts but we still need to protect ourselves and play this smart.

No distractions, no baggage. We have to focus before we fuck this up for good.

✧✧✧

The next day I sit in my office, trying to focus on my work when my phone buzzes. I glance over to find Alexia's name flash up on the screen. My hand reaches over to open the text in case anything has happened.

Alexia

I miss you

I slump into my chair a little and hold my phone against my fingers.

Lonzo

Yeah, how much?

My teeth clamp down on the inside of my cheek as I stare back at our messages. She doesn't respond instantly so I fix my gaze back on my laptop screen. I'm expecting a call later from Zane and all I can think about is the way I'm going to torture Landon until he's screaming for mercy.

I hear my phone buzz again and I open the message.

But it's not a text, it's a picture.

As I open up the image, my breath becomes stuck in my throat as I stare back at my phone screen. Porca puttana.

Alexia is laying on her bed in a black lace bra and matching thong. Her stomach is stretched out and her hand is draped over her midriff. I groan at all her curves and gorgeous skin, my cock twitching in my pants at the sight.

I haven't seen her for a few days and it definitely makes me crave a taste.

God, I miss her more than I realise.

Then a text comes through.

Alexia

This much

Lonzo

The things I'd do to you right now if I was with you

Alexia

Like what?

Lonzo

I'd tear those pretty little garments off and fucking worship you, principessa

Alexia

You'd rip them off?

Lonzo

Within two seconds of being with you

Alexia

But don't you think they're sexy?

Lonzo

I like you better with nothing on at all

Alexia

Huh... like this?

Then she sends me a picture with her wearing nothing at all. Her rose pink nipples are hard and her hand is between her legs. I groan at the sight and find myself staring at it for a moment too long but I can't help myself.

Now my cock is fully hard in my pants. Blood rushing straight to my core because looking at her like this is like winning the fucking lottery. I wish I could see it in person, flunk off work and head down there so I can pound her sweet little pussy and listen to her deep moans.

Cazzo. I need to stop. I'm gonna blow in my pants if I'm not careful.

My phone rings and I expect to see Alexia's name on the screen but instead it's Zane's. I take one glance at my crotch and tell myself that these are business hours and I need to get a hold of myself.

Alexia could say one word to me and I'd be distracted, let alone by her body.

I press my thumb onto the screen and raise the phone to my ear. "Zane."

"Lonzo," he says sharply. "It's going down in two days time, at four o'clock."

"The address?"

Zane tells me the location and I scribble it down on a piece of paper. "I'll brief you with everything that morning, to get our men in position. I'll send you blueprints of the warehouse so you can plan where your men will be when Landon arrives."

I hum and lean back in my chair. "Alright," I nod. "I'll speak to you then."

"Goodbye, Lonzo."

Just before he hangs up, I call out his name. "Zane?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's make him pay. Let's make our fathers turn over in their graves."

Zane chuckles lightly. "Don't worry, we won't be finished with him until he's choking on his own blood and pleading for his worthless life."

"Eccellente."

(Eccellente: excellent)

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and 41 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

I applaud Lonzo so much for telling Gabriel how much he cares about Alexia🥹😭👏🏼

What did you guys think?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Ooooh it's about to get juicy with the plan for Landon🫣

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed, it makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
580K 16.4K 70
๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–œ๐–” ~ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–๐–”๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐– ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
762K 12.1K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
524K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...