Love Obsession

Oleh hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER ELEVEN

251 25 20
Oleh hartgoddess12

"Escaping together"

Chae Yoon is packing her things for their team building. She's so busy so she didn't notice Woo Jin went inside to her room. "Don't go..." He said. He was standing behind her. Chae Yoon stop but she remain standing. "Oppa... You're being unreasonable this past few days..." Chae Yoon said and she continue packing her things. "Don't go and that's my decision, Chae Yoon." Woo Jin said as he pull her arms to face him. Chae Yoon frowned and she try to release her arms from his hold but Woo Jin hold it tightly. "Yah! Oppa... It's hurt..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin release her, "I'm sorry... I'm just.. so jealous and mad." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him. "We talk about it before, Oppa... I'm serious when I told you that I'm inlove with someone else and I can't give you the love that you want." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin got annoyed as he was trying to control himself. "Oppa.... I don't want to hurt you more that's why let's end this now please..." Chae Yoon said soflty. Woo Jin look at her intently. "Aniyo! I'm also serious when I told you about the wedding. And that will be this year, Chae Yoon." Woo Jin said. "Oppa! I don't want to... I'm not gonna marry you. You're being unreasonable-" Chae Yoon said but Woo Jin shouted, "you are being unreasonable! How about my feelings, Chae Yoon? Is it really okay to you that I'm hurting because of you and that guy?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon didn't speak but her eyes was filled with tears. "You're not going..." He said. He saw her phone and he pick it up. "What are you doing? Yah! Oppa.. give me back my phone." Chae Yoon said. "Woo Jin!" Soo Ah said. Woo jin stop from his walk and Chae Yoon too. "Woo Jin, I let her to be there and you should also let her." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon couldn't look at Soo Ah's eyes. "I'm sorry, Auntie... It's all my fault.." Chae Yoon said. Soo Ah let out a small smile. "Go, and pack your things, they're waiting for you. You will be late. Let's talk when you back after your team building." Soo Ah said. "Eomma!" Woo Jin said. Soo Ah gave him a death glared. Chae Yoon went back to her room and she locked it. She felt guilty towards to her Auntie Soo Ah. She doesn't deserve to saw the argument between her and Woo Jin.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu is seated on his car and looking at the bus where the staffs will ride. He try to call Chae Yoon but her phone has been turned off. Ha Neul went inside to his car. "Chae Yoon hasn't still here... Maybe she doesn't want to go. I will tell to Ms. Kim that we should go." Ha Neul said. "Ani... Cancel our team building when Chae Yoon didn't appear." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul look at him, "seriously? Yah! Min Tae Gu... Don't tell me this team building is for Chae Yoon?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him but he didn't speak. Ha Neul got shocked and his eyes widen. "Really? Yah! You're really unbelievable! Now I believe you that you're into her..." Ha Neul said as he shook his head. Tae Gu let out a small smile with a dimple on his face. "I want to spend time to her so I think this is the better opportunity for me." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul couldn't believe on what he's been hearing. "Why don't you ask her to have date with you? Why you need all of us to be here but all you want is to be with Chae Yoon alone.?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu try to conrol his laughter because of his best friend reaction. 'that's my problem... Unlike before, now I get so nervous to ask her out...' In his mind. "Oh! There she is..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu immediately went outside to his car and Ha Neul got surprised. "Yah! Tsk.. tsk.. He's like a dog waiting for his owner... Aigoo! What a handsome dog he is." Ha Neul said.

Chae Yoon stop and look for her cellphone. "Aish... I forgot to take it back." She said. She's wearing a denim short and white fitted turtle neck blouse. She is walking towards the bus when someone suddenly hold her arms. "Let's go to my car.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon pull her arms from his hold. "Aniyo... I want to ride on the bus with Jara and Ji Hyun and the other staffs." Chae Yoon said. "Ha Chae Yoon.." He said. "Yah! Min Tae Gu... They looking at us... Please go back to your car and I'm riding in the bus." Chae Yoon said and walk away from his. She immediately ride on the bus. She frowned when she saw Ji Hyun and Jara are seated to each other. "Don't be mad I reserved a seat for you at our back." Ji Hyun said and they laugh. Chae Yoon rolled her eyes and she sit on the vacant seat at the back of her two best friends.

Tae Gu went back to his car frowning. He's waited for this day to spend time with her but she declined his proposal to be with him on his car. Ha Neul laugh while looking at him. "If I we're you I will also ride on the bus with her." Ha Neul said jokely. Tae Gu look at him. "It's a brilliant idea..." He said. "Use my car for today Ha Neul. See you there." He said and pick his backpack and coat and run towards where the bus is. "Yah! Tae Gu! I was joking... " Ha Neul shouted but Tae Gu continue to walk towards the bus.

Chae Yoon rest her head as she close her eyes. "May I, Ms. Ha?" The male staff said. Chae Yoon open her eyes and she nodded. "OMG! Chairman Min walks towards here.... Aigoo she's so handsome and hot." Jara said and all the female staffs in the bus are whispering. Chae Yoon also look at the window and her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu approaching the bus. She pick her scarf and cover her entire face. 'Yah! Min Tae Gu... What are you planning?..' In her mind.

All the staffs are shocked and surprised when they saw Tae Gu went inside the bus. "Chairman Min, what are you doing here?" Yura said. Tae Gu is searching where Chae Yoon was seated. "I want to ride with my staffs...  Can I?" Tae Gu said and he's smiling. "Ofcourse, Chairman..." The female staffs said while they giggles and laughing. "Arasso... You can have my seat here in front, Chairman Min." Yura said. Tae Gu finally saw Chae Yoon with a scarf on her face. 'There you are..' In his mind. "Aniyo... I want to seat in the back. Thank you Ms. Kim." He said and walk towards where Chae Yoon is seated. Tae Gu stop and look at to Chae Yoon's legs and he look at the male staff who is seated next to her. The male staff make a bow to him but Tae Gu look at him intently. Finally, the male staff get what Tae Gu wants. The male staff immediately stood up and search for his seat.

Chae Yoon remain hiding in her scarf and her face is now all sweat. Suddenly someone grab the scarf om her face. "Yah!" She shouted. Her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu seated next to her. All the staffs are looking at them because of her shout. Chae Yoon smile forcely. "Annyeong Haseyo, Chairman Min... I'm sorry I just got startled." Chae Yoon said and she gave him a death glared. Tae Gu put her scarf on her legs to cover it. Chae Yoon frowned with confusion. "You're short is too short, Chae Yoon." Tae Gu said. "Aishh.." She said. Tae Gu smile while looking at to Chae Yoon through the glass window.

All the staffs are sleeping including Jara,Ji Hyun and Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon is leaning on the window while she's sleeping. Tae Gu look at her and he reminiscing the past, the day in the island. He's looking at her innocent and pretty face the whole night that day. He hold her hand and kiss it. Chae Yoon startled and she try to pull her hand but Tae Gu hold it tightly. "Yah! What are you doing?" She whispered. Tae Gu smile and hide their hands that still entwined inside his coat. "Enjoying my trip... Waeyo?" Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon look at their surroundings and she breath a sigh of relief when all the staffs are sleeping. Tae Gu release her hand but he put his arms wrapped around her waist and pull her closer to him. "Tae Gu shhi... You forget we're riding on the bus with your employees. Stop what your doing.." Chae Yoon whispered. Tae Gu move closer to her. "Chae Yoon shhi... Can I tell you a secret?" Tae Gu whispered and she felt his warm breath on her ears. "A secret?" She said. "There's one reason why I suggest this Team building... Do you know what the reason is?" Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon look at him and their face closer to each other. "You..." He said. "What?" She said. "So let me enjoy this moment... Don't try to complain, avoid me or push me away. You know how I give a punishment." Tae Gu said soflty and teasingly. Chae Yoon got eyes got widen and she recall  the restaurant scene with her Auntie Soo Ah. "Yah! Min Tae Gu..." She said. Tae Gu smile with his dimples. But deep inside Chae Yoon is annoyed but at the same time her heart fluttered. This man never failed to make her heart beat abnormally.

They stop and rest at the restaurant near the road. Chae Yoon immediately  went to Jara and Ji Hyun while Tae Gu is looking at her with Ha Neul. The three girls are seated beside the window while Tae Gu and Ha Neul seated on the table in front of them.

The three girls are taking pictures together, they giggles and laughing when they post it online. "Yah! You don't have your phone?" Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon pout her lips as she nodded. "Here... Woo Jin oppa is calling me..." Jara said and gave her the phone. Chae Yoon hesitate first if she's going to answered it. "Kamsahamnida... I forgot my phone." She said. She stood up and walk outside to answered it. Tae Gu saw her walking outside. Tae Gu stood up to follow her. "Where are you going?" Ha Neul said. "To Chae Yoon.." He said. "Yah! You make her uncomfortable... Both of you will be talk of the town if you continue to hit on her." Ha Neul said. "That's what I want... To let them know that I like her." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul got shocked. "Yah! Tae Gu... Why don't you make an announcement-" Ha Neul said but he stop when he recalled what happened earlier. "You think so?" Tae Gu said. "Aniyo! It's a joke..  forget about what I said, go follow her..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu smile to him and walk outside the restaurant. "Poor, Chae Yoon... Tsk.. tsk.." Ha Neul said.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier..." Woo Jin said over the phone. Chae Yoo let out a deep sigh before she speak. "It's okay, Oppa..." She said. "Chae Yoon I need to go back to Seoul today but when I return let's talk about us..." Woo Jin said. "Oppa... We talked it already, Did we? I'm sorry but... I can't love you the way you love me... I can't lie to myself, Oppa..." She said. Woo Jin didn't speak. "Oppa... Can we go back to we're we are before? Before you confessed your feelings to me?" Chae Yoon said. "Aniyo... All I want right now is you... To be legally mine, so enjoy your days but when I return... We will talk about our marriage." Woo Jin said in a serious tone. "Oppa... I'm sorry but I can't force myself to marry you..." Chae Yoon said and she ended their conversation because of annoyance she felt. And she let out a deep sigh of frustration.

Tae Gu heard all their conversation. He got annoyed how Woo Jin desperate to hold on to Chae Yoon but he won't let that happen. They eyes locked when Chae Yoon turn around to go back inside. That moment, Tae Gu ignored the eyes can see them but he walk fast towards to her and pull her to give her a warm hug. Chae Yoon felt the same way, she didn't care what other might tell to her but at this very moment she needs him, she needs his warm hug.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

I hope I can make you all smile in this chapter... ☺️☺️☺️ Thank u for all your warm support much appreciated! Take care always everyone

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.1K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
35.6K 2.8K 37
Jeong-hyeok and Seri have maintained their love and commitment to each other, despite only being together once a year. But will they ever have the op...
26.9K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...