Kizzy fly by night.

Oleh lovelies707

A young runaway arrives in 1980s London determined to escape from her past. However, the past is reluctant to... Lebih Banyak

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 9
Part 10
Part 12.
#Soho#underneath the arches.
Part 13
Part 14
Roses are Red.
Part 15.
Part 16
part 16 exert
Run from your past.
part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
The End for time being:)
Kizzy Book 2. Good Girl. Bad Girl.
Part 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Kizzy : Book 3. Chapter 1 Kizzy's Truth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hen Night. Caspers!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Book 4. Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Part 11

8 0 0
Oleh lovelies707

Chapter 11

Tonight night has a somber atmosphere, I can't quite put my finger on it but the flurry of new girls on my patch surely isn't helping. Since running away Soho has become my 'special place'. I am a fixture, someone that stall holders will shout out 'Hi' and wink to as I make my way to the office. New girls are met with suspicion as a pimp is normally hidden in the shadows and I've got no desire to get tangled up with one of those. Crossing the road onto Brewer Street I wave at Lulu getting into a blue Vauxhall with tinted windows. I watch as the car speeds away with an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Todd is busy when I enter the shop. He looks up briefly not recognizing me at first then gestures for me to sit and wait. I sit inhaling the heavenly smell while picking at my nails. After a few minutes, he returns with a carrier bag and presses it into my hand solemnly

"Sorry," I offer sheepishly, "I was busy and forgot to stop by...sorry."

He walks away shaking his head and I creep from the shop feeling chastised. I push the feeling to the back of my mind. 'It's hardly my fault if he worries about me.'

As I enter the office I'm appalled to find two girls sitting at my table. I stand glaring until Gale's voice distracts me.

"Hey... over here!"

I turn around to find him squeezed into a tiny corner table. Irritation floods through me.

"Why are those bitches' at our table?"

"Chill out Kiz, it's no big deal. Sit I'll get coffee."

I sit down huffily glaring at the girls who look away smirking. The noise from the coffee machine hisses and splutters, echoing through my ears, taunting my bad mood. I lean into Gale. "I've just seen Lulu... she was getting into some car that took off like a bat out of Hell."

He places his cigarette into the ashtray and I watch the smoke rise like a dragon.

"Did you see the punter...kind of car?"

"I think it was a Vauxhall...I mean it wasn't posh or anything. Oh yeah! It had black windows you know, pimp style."

He leans forward with a look of concern.

"That sounds like the loon who beat me up, you know the nut job? Pays well but I don't think he's all there."

He drifts for a moment reliving his ordeal. "Can't imagine Lulu being able to handle him somehow..."

My eyes widen. "Should we go and find her? You know deal with him, teach him a lesson..."

Gale shakes his head. "He could have taken her anywhere, he struck me as very devious...I was lucky to get away with my life you know."

I roll my eyes unsure if this is just another one of Gale's drama-filled exaggerations. "Jeez, I thought I was going to make some money tonight, I didn't bank on having to look for Lulu as well."

I tut and Gale pats my hand. "We'll work together. It'll be safer that way."

Lulu.

Lulu wakes up on the bed disorientated, her vision is fuzzy and it takes a moment to remember where she is. Someone is standing in front of her but she can't make out who as her eyes refuse to open.

"Aah you're awake."

"Where am I?" she says, a cold fear creeping into her heart.

He titters like a naughty child. "Don't tell me you've forgotten already, dear oh dear, you ladies'."

She attempts to sit up then squeals as she realizes that her wrists are tied. She flops back weakly gasping as a torrent of cold water assaults her face. She hears the clang of a bucket followed by that awful laugh again.

"Come on now! Don't go to sleep on me, the night's just getting started."

"My eyes...they won't open."

She tenses feeling his presence looming over her.

"Oh I glued them shut," he replies cheerfully, "But you weren't very cooperative, struggled like a wild cat...why do they sting?"

She nods as her mind races and fear pulses through her body. She swallows heavily.

"Please...if you let me go I won't say anything. You don't even have to pay, I promise you."

He laughs softly like a tinkling bell, which echoes slightly and she wonders if she is in some kind of basement. A few solitary drips of water chuckle from the corner. Even though she has no vision, it all has a dreaded air of finality.

Lulu begins to hyperventilate as her memory slowly returns, She had got into the car, money yes he'd offered a lot...but for what? She couldn't recall. He'd pulled over and given her a beer, just to get the party started. She'd gulped it down greedily before her eyes grew heavy. She hadn't fallen asleep but was stoned to the point of numbness. She'd been aware of him watching then the rest was blank. There was no memory of getting out of the car and now no idea how she would get away.

He clears his throat. "I must say it was all pretty disappointing. I was hoping that you'd scream a bit more...are you always this passive sweetie?"

His outline moves closer and she freezes as the shadow of his hand reaches out to stroke her face. He caresses it gently and she flinches, waiting for the blow.

"Age is such a cruel thing. I imagine you were quite beautiful when you were young."

He traces his finger under her eyes. "I mean look at all the crows' feet. It just doesn't seem right, not fair at all."

Her heartbeat quickens as her body begins to spasm.

"How many men have you had...just curious."

She begins to cry and tears run into the glue causing her to wince.

He stands back with his hands clasped together like a judge waiting to deliver his verdict.

"Come now, don't go all shy on me, how many, one thousand, two thousand, more?"

"I'm not sure," she gulps.

"Well after careful investigation I've made a professional judgment of at least four thousand."

She shakes her head.

"No? You're saying no but have you seen the state of you down there?"

He sniggers nastily. "Talk about battered to the hilt."

"Please," she begs.

"Please what? Please I'm right?"

"Please don't kill me...I'll do anything." She stammers.

"Ha, you girls will all do anything won't you?"

His tone darkens and she envisages horns sprouting from his head.

"So desperate to live, yet as far as I can see you have nothing worth living for."

He walks away and she hears a door open. A trickle of fresh air wafts into the room.

"Would you like a drink, a sandwich maybe?"

"Thank you," she mumbles.

The door closes and his footsteps fade away. Immediately she attempts to sit up, straining against the ropes before falling back in frustration. Her tears have dissolved some of the glue allowing small pockets of vision. She turns frantically looking for a window. There isn't one, so she flops back staring at the ceiling imploring the universe for a solution. Her blouse hangs from her shoulders like a rag and the metallic smell of blood circles around her. Her skirt and pants have vanished. She scans the floor looking for them before flaying her legs in frustration.

'I'm done for,' she thinks, 'well and truly done for.'

The footsteps return shortly and he enters with a well-stocked tray.

"It must be your lucky day," he beams, "We can't have you playing on an empty stomach can we now?"

He places the tray down and picks up a pillow plumping it behind her shoulders. He adjusts the headboard and she realizes with horror that she is lying on an old hospital bed.

"Can you untie me...please?"

He smacks his head in jest. "Of course, where are my manners?"

He shoots her a warning look. "You do realize to try and escape would be futile..."

She nods meekly as he unties the rope and she rubs her wrists wincing.

"I do hope you like Salmon."

She forces a smile and picks up a perfectly cut sandwich. She bites into it warily and tries to gulp it down.

He eyes her critically. "Would you like a drink?"

She reaches for it nervously but he's too quick and lashes the contents against her face taking the wind out of her sails. She shrieks and he laughs manically slapping his hands against his thighs.

"Ha ha, sorry couldn't resist. You should see what you look like!"

Fresh hot tears of humiliation explode and she pushes the tray to the floor. He frowns and looks at the mess. "That really wasn't very nice you know."

"I'm not hungry."

He shrugs carefree. "Your choice sweetheart, We may as well get started then."

She grabs onto his arm imploringly and he stares, feeling a delicious flutter in the pit of his stomach. He penetrates her eyes and excitement floods through him. Nothing gets his juices flowing faster than tearful eyes, they epitomize beauty. His hands slide down the front of his trousers.

Lulu watches him quietly in no doubt that her luck has finally run out. She has always been confident in her ability to weed out dangerous oddballs but this was new territory. Nothing short of a miracle will save her and she knows full well that is just pie in the sky. Looking into his eyes all she can see is a deep black pit of emptiness. Her path is mapped out and no matter how many pleadings she makes, she knows that she is done for.

He stands by the door after clearing up the mess. "I can't abide disarray you know. I shall be back soon."

He opens the door and looks back chuckling. "Please do try to behave yourself."

She gazes at the ceiling and the walls which are wet with condensation. Her first thoughts were correct. It is a basement, one way in and one way out. Her life flashes before her as she recalls all the ups and downs. Mostly downs she reasons but she still isn't ready for her life to end, not like this. She wonders if anyone will miss her, will he kill her quickly or slowly... Would it hurt? She prays for Archangel Michael to protect her from pain.

She drifts off and startles suddenly aware that she is being watched. Her eyelids flutter open and she gasps at his face inches from her own. Her vision is clearer now. He is very clean-cut, the kindly man next door with a nice smile. Only the eyes give away his secrets, they are as cold as a predatory shark.

"Are you ready to play cutie?"

She shakes her head furiously. "No, please! I'm begging you...Let's talk about this. We can work something out I'm sure of it."

His grin widens. "You really are desperate aren't you...bless."

"Yes..."

He claps his hands like an excited child. "Oooh we're going to have so much fun."

He looks over at four pails of water which are lined up in a corner. Lulu follows his gaze in confusion until she notices various electrical cables and gadgets and a neat line of carving knives.

His expression darkens, suddenly all businesslike. "Ok first let's get you out of what's left of your clothes."

He rips the blouse from her shoulders and snaps the bra with one hand. She shrieks even though it is pointless. Each scream is a gift, a button of encouragement. In desperation, she begins to pray.

He waves a hand dismissively, "I wouldn't bother with that crap. It's not going to help honey."

He places all the buckets at either side of the bed and she wails until she vomits. An electrical cable is plugged into a socket within a pail, he adds a hot iron to it then unties one of her hands and plunges it into the water. Her body shakes as a burning sensation zips through her, then quick as a flash he removes it. She is aware of a distant cutting sensation around her chest but she can't be certain as the pain is carrying her away.

She regains consciousness briefly and sees him wave something in front of her that looks like a human breast. Strangely it no longer matters as she knows she is leaving. He lifts her carefully from the bed and places her on the floor. Her body is on fire, gushing, purging as if saying goodbye. She hears the distant click of a boiling kettle. Crouching beside her he pulls her up into a kneeling position and she falls straight back down.

"What I really want now is a nice cup of tea." He bellows pulling her up again and plunging her head into a bowl of scorching water then, throwing the kettle to the floor he rapes her exploding in ecstasy as the last breath flutters from her lips.

Lying down beside her he lights a cigarette exhaling contentedly thinking how much more satisfying that had been than beating up the little queer. This was just the start.

He leaves her to cool down and ambles upstairs to cook Salmon pasta and enjoy a well-earned Jack Daniels and coke.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.8K 2 25
'I'll admit; I've lost control of certain elements in my life, like the flaw finding. I wonder occasionally, if things are getting out of hand. And t...
2.5K 122 36
Anyone who has grown up in a home filled with volatility and sinister secrets or who has seen it will agree that child abuse is wrong and repulsive...
The Seven Oleh K.A.

Fiksi Remaja

1.2K 131 14
Blair's already unstable family had fallen apart. Her best friend had left, and she was alone. She was haunted by the demons in her head and struggli...
863 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...