Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-50💫

4.1K 174 26
By ivna_jung

Hoseok and Taehyung search the whole room but none of them found Namjoon.

Taehyung- Where is Hyung? I am pretty sure I saw him running towards his room only.

He said. Hoseok nodded his head. They both were thinking when suddenly Hoseok said

Hoseok- I know where he is....

Taehyung- Where?

Hoseok- The same place where he used to go and cry when he gets scolded by Hyung's.

He said turning towards the closet. Taehyung widened his eyes in realisation.

Taehyung- Right Hobi Hyung. He can be inside.

Hoseok- I think so too

He said. Taehyung went near the closet and opened it. Both of their expression changed to a little sad face seeing Namjoon sitting in crying his heart out without a single voice.

Taehyung- H...H..Hyung

Namjoon looked up and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung bent down to reach Namjoon's level. Hoseok also came and knelt near Taehyung.

Hoseok- Joonie.....

Namjoon looked at Hoseok. He immediately hugged Hoseok and started crying. His cries cab be heard now and this broke both Hoseok and Taehyung's heart.

Hoseok bite his lower lip while rubbing Namjoon's back trying to calm him down.

Namjoon- H-hyung.... I am sorry..... Kookie is right..... it's all my fau-

He couldn't complete his sentence as Hoseok broke the hug and kept his hand on Namjoon's mouth. He shooked his head and said

Hoseok- Joonie.... it's not your fault.... Jungkook is just angry. Don't listen to him.

Namjoon- B..but h-h-hyung he is ri-gh-

Hoseok- No he isn't Joon. It's not your fault.

He stood up and made Namjoon stand up too. Taehyung also stood up. Hoseok came to Namjoon's bed with Namjoon and sat there with Namjoon.

Hoseok- Joonie.... look at Hyung

He said. Namjoon shooked his head looking down while sobbing. Hoseok held Namjoon's hand and softly made Namjoon to look at him.

Hoseok- Joonie..... Hyung said na. It's not your fault. Me, You or anyone of us didn't knew this would happen. And you sent our men behind her too to protect her. So, stop blaming yourself.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung.... (He came and sat beside him and then said) Don't focus on Kookie's word. We know he is just angry otherwise he would never say that to you. 

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and then at Hoseok who nodded his head.

Hoseok- Yes Joonie..... that bunny was just worried about YN. And just wait.... within some minutes he will come here running shouting-

~ HYUNGIE!!!

A  voice interupted Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at the door and saw a bunny- I mean Jungkook standing there with teary eyes with Jimin.

He came inside and crashed into Namjoon's embrace. Hoseok signalled Taehyung and he nodded.  They both stood up and went near the door standing with Jimin who gave them a small smile.

Jungkook- Kookie is sorry Joonie Hyung..... Kookie is bad..... Sorry Hyungie

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He looked behind Jungkook and saw the rest brothers. He gave them a small smile before focusing on the bunny in his arms.

Hoseok- Let's go from here. This bunny and Joonie needs some time alone.

He said to the soulmate twins who nodded their head. They left from there leaving Namjoon and Jungkook alone.

💀💀💀

Evening

Jin was in his room playing with Sarang when he heard some voice. He looked at the bedside and saw YN waking up. He picked up and placed her in her crib and then went near YN. He saw YN opening her eyes.

YN blinked a little adjusting her eyes to the sudden brightness. She looked at Jin and gave him a small smile.

YN- H-hii O-o-ppa

She said and tried to sit. Jin immediately helped her to sit with some pillows to support her.

Jin- How are you felling YN?

YN- Uh..... g-good Oppa. What ha-ppened to me?

Jin- YN, Someone kidnapped you. But don't worry. The police helped us and we found you.

He said. At first YN gasped but then took a breath in relief.

YN- Oppa.... does Mumma know about this?

Jin- No...  they didn't came back yet a nd we decided to tell them when they come bac-

YN- Please don't tell her. She will get worried.

As YN said Jin mentally sighed. He also didn't wanted to tell them cause he very well know that Mr. Kim can find that they are lying and then he would have had a conversation with him which he really didn't wanted.

Jin- Ok, we won't tell. We will just say that you fell from stairs and got this bandage.

He said. YN looked confused but then when she touched her head, she found a bandage on her head.

YN- Oh...... okay.

Jin- Well, are you hungry? What should I make for you?

YN- Um..... Anything with noddles and Pasta!!

Jin- Ok. You have some text here.  I will go and make it. And if you get bored then take care of Sarang. Ok?

YN- Okie.... I'll play with her. She is awake. Right?

Jin- She is.  See she is playing in her crib.

(It's been 2 months since YN started living with them so, Sarang is now 5 months old)

Jin Left from there. YN slowly stood up and went near Sarang. She picked her up and came back to the bed. She sat on the bed with Sarang.

She was busy talking gibberish with Sarang when she saw Namjoon coming in the room.

Namjoon- Hey Cutie...

YN- Namjoon Oppa!!

She squealed. Namjoon chuckled and went to her.

Namjoon- Are you felling good Cutie? Us your head hurting? Do yo-

YN- Oppa, I am fine. And no, my head isn't hurting.

Namjoon- Oh.... that's good. I am glad you are safe. I am sorry I shouldn't have sent you alon-

YN- Oppa....why are you saying sorry. It was me who was stubborn. So, I am sorry. I will listen to you all from next time and don't whine about going alone. Promise.

She said showing her pinky to Namjoon. She attached his pinky and have her his big dimple smile.

Namjoon- By the way the doctor told us that you have to take bed rest for 2-3 days. That means-

YN- I have to remain laying on the bed? No~

She whined. Namjoon chuckled at her. Sarang also laughed a little seeing Namjoon while YN pouted.

YN- Fine....but then Jin Oppa will have to continue the story of him and My Unnie.

Namjoon- Great idea. You won't get bored too. I will tell hyung.

YN- Okie

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1140

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
3.2K 109 13
Rose is the youngest and the only daughter of the Kim family, because of constant fights with her brothers (BTS)After their parents death Rose and he...
106K 587 35
one shots with some of the usual characters but more of the uncommon ones so there's more of a variety 🥰 Requests are open!
16.2K 465 14
A story of 5 years old little innocent girl who is orphan not until the biggest mafia gang (BTS) came across her and decided to adopt her as there li...