Re: Zero - Staring patching i...

By MKNKH7

Gluttony Baru get transport into the man timeline. basically Gluttony Baru and. shaula vs everyone. I haven't... More

Prologue I - Second Natsuki Subaru

163 8 2
By MKNKH7

In a meet between at all the camp at Priestella... In Anastasia camp place...

Emilia camp, Crusch camp, Felt camp, Anastasia Camp and the unlikely Priscilla camp.

Into one room... Maybe the intense room of all time...

Before it was stopped by a man with white haired with a dark and dirty clothes. Walk in his face was similar that it shock the room itself...

The man face was similar to the lolimancer... Even his personality maybe a little bit...

“Natsuki Subaru... I need you help.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
190K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...