๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐Œ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...

By hazzawckd

๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜ ๏ธ โ”€โ”€ OPLAโ”Šโช ๊œฑแด€ษดแดŠษช แด€ษดแด… แดขแดส€แด ! โซ ##. โ› ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐Œ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a ONE PIECE... More

๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐Œ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ GRAPHICS GALLERY
ACT ONE โ–ฌโ–ฌ east blue
01. A Pirate's Beginning. . .
02. Taking Along Koby. . .
03. Pirate Hunter Zoro. . .
04. The Thief Nami. . .
05. Setting Sail Again. . .
06. Kidnapped By Pirates. . .
08. Tell Him Or Drown. . .
09. Defeating Clown Nose. . .
10. Entering Syrup Village. . .
011. Kaya's Dinner Party. . .
012. Klahadore's Real Identity. . .
013. The Going Merry Ship. . .
014. Sanji The Cook. . .
015. Chat's With Sanji. . .
016. Zoro Vs Mihawk. . .
017. Saving Zoro and Cooking. . .
018. The Arlong Pirates. . .
019. Zoro's Vow & Sanji Joins. . .
020. The Conomi Islands. . .
021. Nami's Past Revealed. . .
022. Arlong Park Part 1. . .
023. Arlong Park Part 2. . .
024. Garp & Wanted Posters. . .
025. The Next Adventure. . .
REAL LIFE : let sanji cook!
REAL LIFE : one piece cast!

07. Buggy The Clown. . .

10.9K 568 451
By hazzawckd

❛ YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT? ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : THE SIBLINGS
IN THE STRAW HATS ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 7┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

** chapter warning : torture scene **

Luffy soon joined them not seeing the problem yet, but was stopped by his sister tugging on his shirt with a slow head shake, and a look that told him to not question why she did that right now. Knowing it was serious, he went back to holding her hand, and looked around the circus.

However, over the loud noise of the clapping of hands a male's shouting voice was just heard, and it was followed by footsteps coming out from the entrance of the tent, "No, no, no. No!"

Buggy the clown's figure came into view from around the corner, "Stop clapping! No, stop! It's all wrong!" He yelled his order, arms outstretched as he walked into the tent now, and the clapping came to a slow pause.

"The spotlight was late. You completely missed my entrance." He stood on one of the barricades around the performing area, roughly motioning from a man in a lamb costume to himself, and aimed the spotlight flick onto him.

"And where, oh, where was the dancing lion?" He got up in the lamb dressed man's face, causing him to flinch back on himself in fear of the captains wrath.

"Hey, I know you." Luffy's voice spoke up from behind them, it echoing through the room as his sister was giving him an incredulously look now, "I saw your wanted poster in Shells Town. You're the clown guy. Um, uh... Binky, right?"

"Buggy." He corrected the mispronouncing, his eyes now on the four as he jumped off the platform he once was stood on, and walked closer to them tantivly, "Buggy the clown. Buggy, the flashy fool. Buggy, the genius jester." 

"Wow." Luffy gaped in amazement sharing a side glance with (Y/N) next to him, who was sweating nervously at their current situation, "You have a lot of names. I bet everyone in the East Blue knows who you are."

The audience all collectively gasped hearing him say that, which confused the new group sparing glances at the crowd, "What did you just say?" Buggy asked through his smile.

"Just that everyone knows who you are."

He gritted his teeth in anger moving forward to Luffy, grabbing onto his face that made his cheeks squeeze together, "Nose?!" He exclaimed loudly, his pirate crew getting closer as the crow murmured, "Are you making fun of my nose?"

(Y/N) gripped her bag trap in panic seeing her brother being treated like that, tempted to use her bending to send Buggy away, but knew that would just make matters worse right now. Without even realising it, her body somewhat had shuffled closer to Zoro's side, who didn't seem to mind or realise it either.

"Well... I wasn't." Luffy's voice was muffled by his face being squished up, and finally noticed Buggy's large red nose, as he tried to touch it, "But now that you mention it, is that thing for real?"

Buggy slapped his hand away with his gloved one, earing more gasps from the crowd watching them against their own will, "What's real is I've been scheming for months," He pushed Luffy back into his sister who steadied him by the arms, "to steal that map from old Axe-Hand Moron..."

He gets up in Nami's face expecting a laugh from her, but was met with a blank expression and a few chuckles from his crew, "Huh? Eh." He shrugged seeing no reaction, and turned back to stand in front of them.

"...only to find out that I was upstaged by four little nobodies, who stole it from right under my no-" Buggy stops himself from saying his insecurity, and groaned annoyedly, as he marched around, "No! It's in my head now. Ah!"

"Hey, me and my sister aren't nobodies." Luffy rose his voice to be heard as he wrapped his stretchy arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder to bring her close, and declared to Buggy confidently, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and this is Monkey. D (Y/N). And we will be the Kings of the Pirates."

She internally screamed inside her head at her brothers confidence, trying her best to hide her face under the straw hat away from the unfamiliar crowd, and pirates, and shuffled around a little in her spot nervously.

"Oh!" Buggy laughs humourlessly, tossing his arms up into the air beside him in emphasis, "Now that's funny."

The same male dressed in the lamb outfit held up a sign for the crow to read, as they now began to laugh along with him seeing the signs words. Buggy made a closing motion with his hands, and it made the crowd immdely stop at once.

"My bounty poster graces the marquee of very Marine outpost for miles." He paces around them in slow, inditmdating steps that had the four watching his every movement, "And my menagerie of outcasts and freaks is the most dreaded pirate crew the East Blue has ever known. I am destined to find the One Piece. I am destined to have the Nine Tail devil fruit." His menacing eyes land on (Y/N) at that, causing Luffy to tense alarmed, "And when I have both...I will be king."

"No, you won't." Luffy denied casually with a chuckle, face shifting into a protective scowl on behalf of his sister, and grunted out, "'cause we're gonna find them first."

"You two? Don't make me laugh." The audience began to laugh loudly making Buggy snap his head around to them, "I said don't make me laugh!" He exclaimed making the captive villagers stop.

"Alright, listen up." Zoro called out making everyone go silent again, and turned to him hearing his deep voice, "I'm Roronoa Zoro. Drop your weapons now and I may let you live."

He step forward in front of the other three facing the pirates, as he was somewhat hiding (Y/N)'s figure behind his back with his taller one, and it had her smiling to herself at the back of his figure, but quickly snapped out of her trance to become more alerted.

Buggy just stared at him for a few seconds, flickering between Zoro and the girl behind him until a knowing smirk crossed his lips laughing sinisterly, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a celebrity in our midst. Too bad I hate sharing the spotlight."

He stomped onto the wood flooring causing the spotlight to squeak, and shift over towards him, "Now, maybe we should skip right to the finale." He smiled threateningly as he held four knives between his fingers, "My freaks put quite a bit of rehearsal time into this little abduction. And if I can't rewards them with that map..."

One of the freaks appeared to stand in front of their captain, and let out a growl showing his sharpened teeth, "I suppose I'll have to offer them a pound of flesh instead."

"Wait. Wait. What if I have something else to offer you?" Nami suddenly spoke up quickly, as she made her way in front of the other three now, and went to offer a bluff, "Something more valuable than the map? What if I give you a new freak for your crew? A rare talent. The most spectacular act in all the East Blue. Besides you, of course." She chuckled moving back beside the other girl.

Buggy tilted his head to the side, interested and very curious in her offer but had a funny feeling he knew who she was talking about, thanks to a certain blabber mouth red head, "Go on."

Nami matched the staring for a few uncomfortable seconds, before turning to (Y/N) whispering a barely audible apology that had her confused hearing it. And straight after that Nami snatched her straw hat off of her head, before tossing it high into the air to make her escape.

"Hey! No!" The (E/C) eyed girl yelled an exclaim at her hat being thrown up, quickly raising her hand up above her as the hat stopped mid way in the air. Around it was an orangey mist, covering her fingertips as well as she easily pulled the hat back down with her power.

As everyone looked up in shock watching this happen (expect for Luffy and Zoro), Nami took this chance of them all being distracted, and rushed out of the tent to leave them behind. Though she hated how she felt bad about doing that to the girl, but didn't regret doing so.

Once (Y/N) had her hat back safely in her hands, she didn't meet anyone's eyes on her as she slipped the object back on her head, and exhaled a heavy breath to herself. She eventually turned towards where Nami ran off to, and frowned upset at what the her new friend did.

"Huh." Buggy made a small nose to himself, a wicked smirk making over his mouth staring at the Monkey D. girl, as he suspicions were now answered seeing what she did to bring her hat down.

He then ordered some of his crew to run after Nami who was witnessing the chaos outside of the tent, as his eyes didn't leave from (Y/N)'s figure and it made Luffy move his body somewhat in front of hers, narrowing his eyes protectively having a bad feeling Buggy figured it out.

A few minutes later Nami was brought back inside the tent by the pirates, with her struggling against them to break out of the hold, and shoved them off of her when they arrived in the middle of the colourful tent.

"What did you do? What did you do to their town? You destroyed everything!" She yelled out her question at Buggy, tone a bit stuffy from the angry tears lining her eyes of disbelief, and it made the other three's eyes go wide.

"Not everything." He lazily recorrected munching on a licorice rope, and leant his elbow on the side of a barrel sighing, "I let 'em keep their hands."

The man in the lamb costume held up the sign again, commanding the captives to clap their hands applauding the clown, as they faked laughs and smiles displayed all around the tents stands.

"Okay. Here end the theatrics." Buggy placed his knifes back inside his coat, walking over to the group of four who were adiatged now. All the main lights shut off and the black cloth doors close shut, leaving only all of the spot lights shinning on the five in the middle.

"I know one of you has my map, and I'm gonna get it back." Buggy moved his attention to the scared girl beside a glaring Luffy, "What was it you said, Fox Girl? That it was in a safe place?"

Her face morphed into one of shock, eyebrows raising up to open her mouth and say something, but instead swallowed the lump in her throat down. That nickname also didn't sit well with her either, but also felt a sense of familiarity with it.

"Don't look so surprised. I've got my eyes and ears everywhere." He commented watching her reaction to his words, and clapped his hands together joyfully, "So please make our guests uncomfortable in the green room."

Two of his crewmates suddenly appeared from the shadows to grab a calm Zoro who didn't fight back, another two taking a flailing and struggling Nami. The last two grabbed onto Luffy, who straightaway went to try and punch them off off him with his stretch arms, but was met with them holding them back to stop him from moving around.

(Y/N) gasped a tremulous breath watching them all getting dragged away from her, quickly stumbling out to grab onto Luffy with her hands, and shouted his name, as he did the same thing to her. But sadly, they were easily brought apart from each other, no matter how desperately they tried to shove the people off of them.

The two of the pirates holding harshly onto the sides of her shoulders shoved her back towards Buggy, as she grunted coming to a stop, and scowled back at them behind her now, who gave her the evil eye back.

She was all left alone now under the spotlight with all the unfamiliar faces, which had her close to having a panic attack, and thought about using her bending, but once again knew if she did, it may bring more harm then defeating.

Buggy's grinning face popped up in front of her, startling the shorter girl as he bent down a bit to her level, and tapped the tip of her nose playfully laughing, "I am gonna have a chat with my new favourite, kid!"

.......

In the dimly lit circus-themed tent the spotlights had only centered on the girl in the middle of the stage, as everything else was darkened to make no light come inside, expect for the bright spotlight.

(Y/N) was now strapped into a rusted, menacing electrical chair, the head of it stretching further than her own head as her figure looked small sitting inside of it.

Her wrists and ankles were bound with heavy, rusted chains that attached her to the chair. The air was heavy with tension, as Buggy circled her, each stop punctuated by the eerier squeak of his boots against the wood.

The jolt of electricity that was coursing through her from the chains came to a stop after a second, causing her body to jolt forward also, and heavy pants escaped her lips of pain. It wasn't effecting her badly just yet, as the pirate didn't have the voltage up high and nor would her power let he by effect by the charge.

"I want you to think of this like an artistic exercise," Buggy spoke up from kneeling beside her in the chair, his pirate hat gone to reveal his blue hair and headband, "because pain leads to art. And art reveals truth."

A low breathily chuckle escaped her hearing this, her eyes covered by her hat as she looks up at him through her messy locks, "This is more like torture, blinky." She rasped out, her smirk the only thing he could see from where he stood.

His eye twitched a bit at her purposefully tease of his name, and stood back up with a dramatic sigh, "But there's only two truth's I need from this exercise." His next words were emphasis with each step he took towards her, "Where is my map, fox girl?"

"Truthfully?" She repeated casually blowing back her locks to reveal her burning gaze on him, and tugged at her wrists bounded by the metal, "I don't know why you keep calling me that, and secondly, I think I want to sleep now?"

A chuckle flies out of his mouth through his teeth, tilting his head down tantivly down towards her, "You don't know what you are?" His tone was a surprised one a  bit before making a fake crying noise at her, "Well that's too bad, that just makes things easer for me. Even if I don't mind you as a person."

She scoffed taken aback by his behaviour, wondering what the heck he was on about, and groaned as she pressed her back against the seat, "What are you even on about?"

"In due time, kid, in due time." He tapped her nose again giggling as it had her deadpanning at him, and watched him place a gloved hand over her straw hat, "What could you possibly need that map for anyway? You may last for more than five minutes out in the Grand Line, but worrying about your other friends you wont."

She rustled the chains trapping her, as it made her bracelets chime at the movement also, and tilted her lidded gaze up at him, "I think Luffy already told you, we're gonna be King's of the Pir-"

"No! Boring!" He shouted in her face loudly, resulting in her flinching back in on herself, as he lifted his hand off of her and asked the person near them controlling the electricity panel, "Let's go another higher voltage."

An older male villager with white hair was getting threatened by a sword from the pirate behind him, to be the one to control the electric chair against his own will. His scared gaze though met her (E/C) ones, as he saw her sending him a reassuring smile to go ahead, and he did with his face scrunching up turning the switch.

He activated the chairs controls, sending a jolt of electricity surging through (Y/N)'s body from the chains. Pain ripped through her everywhere, causing her to writhe and yell out in agony, making the audience gasp watching the scene fearfully.

The room crackled with electric energy, and zaps of it lingered near the chains around her body parts, as some of it was now flickering from orange to white, but soon disappeared along with the electricity through her.

"Keep it coming, Blinky. I can do this all day." She panted out weakly, the heavy breath she exhaled visible to the eye as she squinted her gaze on the pirate captain strolling back up to her, trying to ignore the pain she felt all over right now.

"I'm not asking the right questions. We need to go deeper to get you out of your comfort zone." Buggy was talking to no one in particular, pacing a bit around the stage area before an idea popped inside of his mind, "What makes a girl want to grow up to be King of the Pirates?"

Her head lifted up from it being dropped down to hang limply, shuffling a bit in the uncomfortable wooden chair as a grunt escaped her, and scowled at the male annoyed. She didn't like where this was going, and knew something was coming she didn't want to expreince.

"Not that I have anything against a girl becoming it, its just who are you trying to impress?" He quickly added seeing her response to his words before, taking slow steps up to her in the chair, "A lost love? An absent parent? Your brother?"

His voice becomes a knowing tone now, arriving to stand in front of her as his taller figure looms over her, "Or was it someone who you thought was everything, only for them to abandon you? Or perhaps a false idol, that you saw a parental figure in?"

Her eyes go wide at how close to home his guess was, breathing picking up more than it already was as she scrunched her eyes up shut, and turned her head away from him painfully.

"That's it." Buggy gasped out spotting her change up in mood, a knowing grin crossing his red painted lips as he quickly snatched her straw hat off of her head to hold it in the air.

"Oi, give me back my hat!" She exclaimed in a snap, jolting her body forward roughly, gritting her teeth as she pulled on the restraints on her, and glared up at the pirate captain.

"I used to know a pirate that wore a hat just like this, who I've heard talks a lot about you, kid." He tells her looking at the straw hat around his hand, and spared her a small glance at his end words, "Red-Haired Shanks."

(Y/N)'s messy locks were now exposed without her hat, along with how some of her skin had dirt on it, mixing with the wounds from the chair, "You knew Shanks?" She whispered in disbelief, stomach churning.

"Ginger? Three scars, left eye?" He used three of his fingers to emphasise what he said, and nodded his head back at the hat, "We served together on a pirate crew when we were about your age. For a time, I even thought we were friends. Until he betrayed me." A bitter chuckle escaped him, "Just like allll the others."

"He wanted to keep me out of the spotlight!" He forcefully yells out at the straw hat, startling those who were watching him doing so, "He wanted to keep my star from shining too brightly!" He paused for a few seconds, before turning his head to the quiet girl, "Is that what he did to you, fox girl? Did Shanks betray you too?"

"Don't talk about him like that, he's not like that." She lowly sneered through a clenched jaw, head now dropped down so her hair framed around her face, and blocked her expression from everyone's view.

"Ah. Now we are finally getting to the truth." Buggy claimed chuckling bitterly again, as he placed her straw hat onto her somewhat burnt pants in her lap, "Zap her until she breaks."

"Please, don't make me do this." The villager begs tiredly from his spot at the controls, elbow resting on top of the wooden table next to it, and glanced over his shoulder to the pirate.

"I invite you to take part in the splendor that is  my show," He outstretched his arms to motion around at the tent he owned, and spoke through his teeth, "and this is how you repay me? With a 'no'?"

"You've destroyed our town. Made us your prisoners. Isn't that enough?"

Buggy just shrugged his shoulders innocently, taking back the hat from on her lap which had her rattling the chains again, "Well, maybe you'd prefer it if I threw one of your constituents on the chair instead." He threw the hat to the side easily, and stood in front of the fearful crowd.

His stops in front of one of them in the audience, lips moving up into a sadistic grin as he opens his arms out, "Hey, kid!" He rushed up towards a whimpering little boy, and grabs him by the collars of his shirt, "You want to experience the heat faster?"

Everyone else in the audience gasped in fear of the child's life, as Buggy lifted him up to stand next to him on the wooden stage, and the chains around the boys ankles made a noise at the movement.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes down on the pirate at this, finding it disgusting that he would seriously think about electrifying a child, and grunted threateningly, "Bogger, I'm warning you."

"It's Buggy! You already know that!" He exclaimed back with a frustrated huff, as he shook around the little boy's shoulders and tilted his head to the side amused, "And you're warning me? Now that's a laugh."

When no one around him understood the que to actual laugh, he sighed heavily to himself and repeated more forcefully, "I said that's a laugh!"

The sign was held up by the lamb suit guy again, pointing it around above his head for the audience to read, and follow the instructions. They all laugh unenthusiastic, making (Y/N)'s blood boil in rage even more knowing they were suffering.

Sparing one last gaze at her hat laying on the floor, she exhaled and then inhaled heavily to calm herself down. The back of her head fell back into the chair, as she gritted her teeth in concentration on bringing forth her unseen powers.

And as if guided by a mysterious force, her hands slowly extended towards the heavy, rusted chains that bound her wrists and ankles, as she flip them into her grasp. The air crackled with an unfamiliar energy, as (Y/N)'s fingers glowed with a spark of her actual fox fire.

The chains, no match for the burgeoning power within her, began to tremble and shudder. With a burst of strength and determination, she unleased her newfound power. The chains shattered like brittle twigs, their metallic links clanging to the ground with a defeating noise, as she was sent falling onto the floor also, and the fiery aura was gone now.

"I knew it, the kid is the one." Buggy muttered to himself watching the display, a manic grin cover his painted red lips as he cackled while shaking the little boy in his hold.

The entire crowd gasped in shock, but also in awe at how easily she broke the chains around her, and were now praying that she'd show the same kindness to them trapped inside of the tent by chains too.

(Y/N) threw her bag with her hat across from her knowing things were about to get ugly, and pushed herself up to stand now, "Put him down." She ordered lowly, the pupil of her eyes a ring of orange for a few seconds until that disappeared also.

"But why? He's having such a great time." Buggy remarks chuckling, that grin he wore getter bigger and wider as he bent down to the kids view, "Aren't you, junior?" He used his gloved fingers to make a smile appear on the kids face, and talks in a kids voice, "Yes. The best, Buggy."

This ticked her off even more now meeting the scared eyes of the younger boy, and narrowed her sharpened gaze on Buggy. Spinning her upper body sideways grunting, she throws out her right arm to earthbend the barrier behind him to make it slam straight into his body, creating a cracking sound when the material broke, as his head was thrown off towards a woman's lap.

Everyone erupted into loud screams of horror and fear at both his head coming off, and how her bending destroyed half off the barrier around the stage into two. The little boy screams also looking up at the headless figure of Buggy, who still held onto him tightly.

She pulled her arms back in confusion seeing that this happened, as there was no way her bending could easily snap someone's head off like that without a tone amount of it. She had a feeling Buggy wasn't what he seemed, and he also had a devil fruit power.

Buggy flips his head around in the lap of the woman, as he winks at her in greeting, "Hi. Well, well, well," He flips back once more to face where (Y/N) was standing on the stage, "looks like we have something else in common."

He chuckles before jumping back onto his body to get this head back, and threw the kid to the side as the crowd gasped quickly taking him in their safety, and watched the two devil fruit users meet in the middle.

"You ate a devil fruit?"

"The Chop Chop fruit." He answered her question smugly, before he started to take off his brown fluffy coat from around his body, "So you can slice me, and you can dice me," He threw the coat to the floor revealing his muscular arms, "but I'll always put myself back together again."

Kinda cool if I'm being honest... she thought to herself in her own thoughts, watching as he makes his body parts split into the air before all coming back together easily.

"Want to see what else I can do?" Buggy asked in a whispering taunt, and lifted his arm up to show that his hand was missing, as he faked gasp not seeing it there.

She raised her eyebrows at him not amused, as she felt a tap on her shoulder suddenly and turned around to be met with his gloved hand. He squeezed a red ball that squeaks, and it makes the same red mist appear out of it in her face.

And before she could even react to the smoke making her cough, he sent a knuckle to the top of her head and it caused her to fall onto the ground unconscious, as the last thing she sees is her straw hat sitting on the wood.

.......

In the background of the bar voices of pirates were yelling orders to their crews, as the seagulls squawk flying through the air and a lot more indistinct chatter is heard from the village docks.

(Y/N) and Luffy sat at the bars counter on two of the stools, both their faces distant and upset from what they had been told, and now having to deal with. She was quietly fiddling with her bracelet Shanks gave her, and sniffled some more to herself.

Makino walked around to where they were, stopping on the side of the girl as she placed two plates of food in front of them, and grew concerned when they didn't start eating immediately, "I know you're upset, but you two should eat something."

"I'm not hungry." Luffy mumbled out his answer to the woman, while his sister kept quiet and took a few nibbles from the bread, for her to only push it away.

"You're never not hungry. What's going on?" Makino questioned them worriedly, uncrossing her arms to rub her hand up and down (Y/N)'s back in comfort, as she used her other to grasp Luffy's elbow.

"I thought this shithole was supposed to be popular." The sneering voice of the pirate from a few days ago was heard, as he entered the open bar from the docks bridge, "We never got our drinks. We are still very, very thirsty."

(Y/N) raised her head from in between her arms to glare a little at them, huffing out a puff of air but stayed quiet, and panicked when her older brother started causing a scene instead.

"Get out! You're not welcome here!" He yelled at the pirates, getting out of his chair to stand up in front of them, which made his sister scramble up also, "You made a fool out of Shanks!"

She quickly butted in to safe her brother seeing the mad look on the leaders face, as she waved her hands arounds frantically, and squeaked out nervously, "H-he didn't mean that! Lu sometimes can't control his actions-"

The pirates mean scowl was now thrown down onto her shaking figure, making her bit back a scared noise under the not so friendly gaze, as he growled out, "You said something, brat? You wanna talk big game in protecting him, you better be ready to back it up like a real pirate."

He grabbed the girls red shirt collar in his hands roughly, and lifted her small figure up in the air, causing the other two to yell out. (Y/N) was trying to push away his hand on her, and her scared eyes met his glaring ones.

"Hey! Let my sister go-!" Luffy tried to shove the bigger man with his strength, going to use his devil fruit power even if he couldn't control it. Before he could, he was wacked down by the back of the males hand, as (Y/N) cried out watching her brother fall to the ground now hurt.

"Please stop! She's just a little girl." Makino desperately tried to intervene, bending down to help up a groaning Luffy to keep him behind her, and pushed on the pirates arm to let her go.

The male just ignored them both without a care in the world, "She's just a girl who need to stop butting into problems that don't concern her, and learn some respect for her betters." He growled in her scrunched up face, and shoved Makino with Luffy to the side holding up a struggling (Y/N) more in the air.

"Good luck." A familiar voice interrupted from the side of them, as the figure of Shanks came walking across the bridge from the docks with a black coat around him, "I've been trying to teach her that for months."

"Shanks?" (Y/N) strained out in her small voice, big eyes wide in shock seeing him there now, as her hands were clawing at the pirates ones around her shirt.

All three of the pirates turned to the alarmed captain, "Look, boys, the janitor is back." The male stated humorously, that had his group laughing in the back hearing it, "Just as I was about to make a mess."

The red haired male harder his glare on the bad pirates hearing the scared noise escaping (Y/N), as his fingers itched to draw his sword slowly walking over to them, "Put her down."

"This little shit?" He grabbed the girls face harshly in his hand, to squeeze it harshly in emphasise as she whimpered in fear, "You're lucky I don't slit her throat."

Hearing that threat to her made something snap inside of Shanks, "You can spill a drink on me and I'll let it slide." He started off in a low, and dangerous voice as he grunts through gritted teeth, "But don't you ever threaten my kid."

The man just laughed at his lame threat, and looked back at his crew behind him all while still holding the girl with teary eyes now. Shanks lifted his arm up, his hand making a finger gun at the crew member next to the other pirate leader.

Nodding his head at him he quickly pulled out his sword for Shanks to only 'pull the trigger' and a gunshot rang out around the bar. Whipping around his faces Roux, holding out his gun and smoke flowed out of the barrel, as he chuckled biting into a piece of lamb leg.

"Kill them." The bully pirate ordered his crew growling, which made them charge at Shanks and his crew as a full on fight began between them all, very unaware of how (Y/N) had gotten captured by the same pirate.

─►☆ AUTHOR'S NOTE :
someone tell me why is it that the some of the
good fics on here are always in spanish or a
different language like????? HELLOOOO ITS AMAZING BUT I HATE TRANSLATING sobs

guys GUYS im so excited for when sanji
comes in omg im squealing just thinking about
the scenes im gonna write between him and y/n
and ofc the dynamic between the boys and her ITS GONNA BE SO FUNNY AND CUTE 🤭

anyways if i see anyone saying why isn't luffy
in the scene with buggy or if y/n is taking over
his role, i will attack your ass i swear like
cmon nowww its her story so ofc its
gonna focus more on her pls 😭

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and
pleaseeee don't be ghost readers guys
lmk whatcha think 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 39
๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ˜ใ€€๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...
27.6K 922 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? โธบ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
777 29 7
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he told you he'd be king of the pirates you sm...
1.5K 94 10
๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†'๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ณ๐š๐ค๐จ ๐“๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ (๐›๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก) ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ...