They Are our brother's? ( sk...

Par btsffbysam

A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their... Plus

chapter 1 ( back story)
chapter 2 ( present)
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )
chapter 4
chapter 6
Not an update
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 5

673 20 14
Par btsffbysam

Time skip:

Wedding day

"Aunty, I'm nervous," Lana said while holding her aunt's hand. Jeongin is also present there.

"Aish girl, this is my wedding. I should be the one nervous and scared, not you," Miss Yang said.

"But you know we have social anxiety," Jeongin said.

"I know, I know, and you are already wearing a mask, so don't worry. You are not going to steal the spotlight; after all, I'm the bride," their aunt said.

They nervously followed their aunt.

They finally came in front of the stage where Hwang In Yeop was waiting for their aunt.

Not gonna lie, it's their first time seeing him in real life, and both siblings are impressed by their aunt's choice.

Jeongin took his aunt's hand and gave it to Hwang In Yeop.

"Sir, now I'm going to give someone whom I cherish and love so much to you. I hope you will not disappoint us," Jeongin said while giving his aunt's hand to him.

His aunt looked at him with teary eyes.
"No, no, you can't cry, otherwise all your makeup will run," Lana whispered in her aunt's ear.

"Yah... I almost forgot," her aunt said, fixing her dress.

Hwang In Yeop smiled a bit and said, "Don't worry, I will not disappoint you, little one. I will take care of her and also..."

Next, Jeongin continued,
"I know you will take care of her more than us. Please don't make her sad. We will take care of ourselves because, as you said, we are not babies that Aunt needs to babysit." Jeongin said with a fake smile while looking at Jeongin's behavior; his aunt just hit his arm playfully.

Mr. Hwang widened his eyes but immediately changed his expression when both Yang siblings sat in their respective seats.

Soon, their marriage ceremony started.

"Now, I announce you both are husband and wife."

(Sorry, guys, I don't know about marriage ceremonies since I always stay at home whenever my parents go to weddings, so basically, I don't know any sh*t about marriage)

"I'm happy for her," Lana said, wiping her tears as soon as she saw their aunt's smiley face.

"Me too," Jeongin said, patting his sister's head.

"You know, whenever I'm sad, I get hungry. Now I'm hungry. Let's go eat something and let Aunt have her time," Lana said, her mouth watering for food.

Jeongin was used to his sister's changing moods over time, and it wasn't new for him.

"Let's go," he said and went to eat something with his sister.

With the newly married couple:

"I guess I messed up," Mr. Hwang said, looking at the disappearing figure in front of him.

"What?" Jinsung said in confusion.

"Did your nephews hear our conversation that day?"

"Yep, they were sitting next to me, and I forgot I had the call on speaker," Jinsung said.

"That means my first impression really went bad," In Yeop said in a sad tone. He also didn't know why he was feeling that way.

"I'm also sad that your son's, I mean my newly son's, I mean no no, our son's didn't attend our marriage," Jinsung pouted.

"Hey, don't worry about them. They are just like me; stubbornness is in our blood. I can't force them. They already decided not to come. Everything will be right; we just need to flow with the situations. So don't worry, sweetheart," he said, giving a soft kiss on her lips.
Her cheeks started to get red, and she quickly hid her face in her palms.

"Darling, don't hide your pretty face. It now belongs to me, one and only me. Get ready for tonight," he winked at her, making her even redder.

Just as their romantic moment ended, Mr. Hwang saw familiar faces coming towards him. His heart started to beat, and his eyes showed only love. But he controlled himself because he already knew the person he loved the most had left him in this world, leaving him alone. In front of him was just her twin sister, who was exactly like her, and she is coming towards him with her husband.
They are none other than
Moon Gayoung and her husband Cha Eunwoo.

Name: Cha Eunwoo and Moon
Gayoung.

They both approach him.
"Congratulations, my dear brother-in-law," Gayoung said.

Jinsung just looked at them in confusion. She didn't know about them because her husband didn't tell her.

"My bad, we didn't introduce ourselves. My name is Gayoung, and this handsome man is my husband. I'm the identical twin of Jookyung. The four of us studied together in college; we were best friends."

"Oh, really? He didn't tell me," Jinsung said while pouting.

"How many secrets are you keeping from your wife?" Eunwoo said sternly, looking into Inyoup's eyes. He quickly broke eye contact.

"Believe me, my nephew is just an exact copy of you," Jinsung said.

"Oh, really? I would like to meet her," both ladies started talking, forgetting the two males in front of them.

"So, you didn't tell her about your work?" Eunwoo asked.

Inyoup just looked at his talkative wife, who was busy talking to Gayoung.

"I don't want to lose her; she doesn't like violence."

"One day she is going to know."

"I know, but I will never let her go."

They were busy talking to each other until Jeongin and Lana approached them.

"Guys, meet my nephews. Her name is Lana and he is Jeongin," Jinsung introduced them.

"Lana, Jeongin, can you remove your masks, please?" Jinsung showed his most adorable puppy eyes to his nephews, and she knows they will going to work. When they both removed their masks, everyone was shocked.

"Fuck...."

(Sorry guys, this episode is so boring also my late update)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
20.1K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
1.2M 34.9K 48
"Be obedient kitten, or I will have to punish you..." Stray kids MAFIA au @avocadomix
45K 850 30
Kaylee goes to school with one of the biggest mafias in South Korea called Stray Kids. One day her life goes from crying over her ex to a crazy life...