A Match Made in Misery [Yecha...

By omegaxjh

Two Boys, Forced Together... More

●00●
●01●
●02●
●04●
●05●
●06●
●07●
●08●
●09●
●10●
●11●
●12●
●13●

●03●

456 35 48
By omegaxjh

Yechan was just getting into the school as he spotted Jaehan and his boyfriend coming up to the school on a motorbike. Jaehan had his arms around his boyfriend, clinging tightly. Yechan couldn't help the odd feeling that was bubbling inside him.

He watched as Jaehan's boyfriend helped him take off the helmet, and then leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Yechan quickly turned away, not wanting to witness the intimate moment between the two of them.

"Yo! What are you still doing here? Let's go!"
Hyuk's voice interrupted Yechan's thoughts.

"Yeah."
Yechan replied, and watched as Jaehan and his boyfriend went into the school, hand in hand and beaming with smiles.

Yechan followed Hyuk down the hallway, and soon met up with their other friends, Junghoon and Jehyun.

Yechan, Hyuk and Jehyun were all in the same class, while Junghoon was in another. After exchanging a few pleasantries, they parted ways.

Yechan was sitting in his seat which was right next to the window. His two friends Hyuk and Jehyun were with him. They were surrounded by a bevy of fangirls, all touchy and flirty. Yechan noticed that Jaehan's friends were already there but he hadn't seen Jaehan yet. After a few moments, he saw Jaehan coming with his boyfriend.

Again him...

He clicked his tongue. He watched as Jaehan's boyfriend ruffled his hair before saying goodbye and walking away. Jaehan didn't even bother to look at Yechan's side.

The heck? Am I invisible?
He wondered.

The bell rang and the teacher came in to start the classes. Yechan found himself glancing at Jaehan all the time, hoping to catch a glimpse of him looking back. But no, Jaehan didn't even look at him for a second. Yechan let out a frustrated sigh.

What the hell I was expecting tho?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Yechan was trying his best to get Jaehan's attention throughout the day but Jaehan didn't gave a damn about him. Yechan was in the basket ball court with his friends Jehyun, Junghoon and Hyuk after school. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even notice that his friends were talking to him.

Why am I like this? What's wrong with me? I don't even like him and....why I can't stop thinking about him?
He thought to himself.

"Yechan? Are you okay? You're so quiet today?"
Junghoon asked.

"Ah yeah I'm good."

"Alright then let's play again."
Hyuk said and they started playing again.

Oh he must be in the archery field right now.
As he thought this the ball came flying and hit him in the face.

"Aauchh.."
He rubbed his right cheek in pain.

"Oh my god Yechan are you alright? I'm really sorry. I tho-"
Jehyun started.

"I'm fine Jehyun. Don't worry. By the way I've something to do so I'm leaving now." Yechan said as he grabbed his bag and ran away saying goodbye.

"What? Where are you going??!"
Hyuk shouted but Yechan was already gone.

"What was that?"
Junghoon asked in confusion.

"Who knows? Maybe going to meet a girl or something. Let's leave too I'm hungry." Jehyun said.

"Meeting a girl? Without even telling us? Woah."
Hyuk said as he, Jehyun and Junghoon took their backpacks and walked away from the basketball court.

They were laughing and talking about their fangirls when Junghoon bumped into his classmate Hangyeom making him lose balance. He closed his eyes tightly but he didn't fall on the ground.

He opened his eyes to see Hangyeom was holding him. Their faces were so close. Junghoon felt his face was heating.

"Are you okay?"
Hangyeom asked helping Junghoon to stand straight.

"Y-yeah I'm good thanks you."
Junghoon said nervously.

"Okay then. See you tomorrow Junghoon. Be careful on the way."
Hangyeom smiled and walked away from them.

"What the fuck did just happen?"
Jehyun couldn't stop laughing.

"That was straight outta k-drama."
Hyuk said joining him.

"Shut the fuck up okay."
Junghoon glared at his two friends and started to walk fast.

"Ya!!! Wait for us! We're just joking."
Hyuk and Jehyun ran after Junghoon.

As they walked they couldn't stop laughing about Junghoon's encounter with Hangyeom. Junghoon was still embarrassed from the incident and he was trying to change the topic but his friends didn't let him and kept teasing him.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Yechan stopped at the archery field, taking in the sight of the numerous students practicing. He was searching for Jaehan.

"Yechan?"
Yechan jumped in surprise and turned to face Jaehan. He was standing beside him with a bow. Yechan was taken aback by how cool Jaehan looked.

"Who are you looking for? One of your girls also here?"
Jaehan asked looking around.

Yechan was speechless. He didn't know how to respond. After a few moments of awkward silence, Yechan quickly took Jaehan's hand and placed a lollipop in it before scurrying away without saying anything.

"What the hell?"
Jaehan was confused.
"Did he poison this one?"

He stared at the lollipop in his hand and quickly recognized it as his favorite flavor - strawberry.

"He still remembers? That's something unexpected"
He muttered.

"Jaehanie!"
Suddenly, Jaehan heard a voice. He quickly shoved the lollipop in his pocket and looked up to see Hangyeom standing there.

"Oh Gyeomie!!"

"I saw that bustard passing by. Did he hurt you again?"

"Who?"
Jaehan asked, confused.

"Shin Yechan?"

"Oh I didn't see him at all."
Jaehan was surprised to hear himself say it.

Did I just lie about him to Gyeom?

"Oh then all fine. I'll wait here until you finish."
Hangyeom smiled and pinched Jaehan's cheek.

"Okay Gyeomie.."
Jaehan went back to shooting, but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't help but think of Shin Yechan and the strange interaction they just had.

Gosh this Shin Yechan. I couldn't understand him back then and still I can't.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Back in home, Jaehan was lying on the bed, holding onto the lollipop which Yechan had given him. He was just staring at it, trying to understand the mysterious Shin Yechan.

Jaehan let out a deep sigh, reminiscing the memories of when they first met. Jaehan was 8 years old back then, and his mom had introduced him to Yechan in a business party. Yechan was so introverted and shy, but Jaehan was determined to be friends with him.

"Hello Yechan! My name is Jaehan. Kim Jaehan."
Jaehan said cutely.
"Do you want this?"
He asked showing a lollipop he had in his hands.

Yechan just nodded shyly, as he took the lollipop from Jaehan.

"It's my favourite flavor. Hope you'll like it too."
Jaehan said, smiling.

"Sooo friends?"
Jaehan asked, extending his pinky.

"Friends"
Yechan answered, as they interlocked their pinkies and sealed their bond.

From then on, bringing each other a lollipop in every meeting became their routine.

Jaehan layed on the bed, recalling those good days. He again looked at the lollipop that Yechan gave him.

"I still can't understand what is this for Shin Yechan."
He said with a sigh.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Yechan was loosing his mind. He just couldn't control his emotions when it comes to Jaehan.

"What the fuck was that Yechan?Now he'll think I'm weird or something."

"Have I gone crazy?"

He standed infront of the mirror and told himself sternly,

"You, Shin Yechan. You hate that Kim Jaehan. Stop being stupid. It's all just business. Don't give a fuck about him. Got it?"
He stepped back, feeling a little bit better for having said it out loud.

He knew he had to stay in control if he wanted to make it through the arranged marriage. He was determined to keep his emotions in check and not give in to his feelings for Jaehan.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a nice day/night. Again I'm thanking jaechannies for creating the cover of this book🥺❤

-Miri💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.6K 21
[COMPLETE]
50K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
58.4K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
69.8K 2.3K 51
Tsundere Jeonghan and clueless Joshua.