LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Her dominant •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• Face down, ass up • 🔥
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Dinner night •
• Get on the bed • 🔥
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •

• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥

2.4K 16 6
By seriouslypsycho008

(Mature content warning. This chapter contains the discription of wax play.)

I was tired. Completely exhausted. My thighs and my ass were on fire. They sting everytime my skin rubbed against the soft fabric of the sheets.

But I was also loving it. I was so turned on by this, my core was drenched, craving him inside me. But, seems like he has other plans.

He picked me up in his arms and gently laid me in the centre of the bed.

"Tired?" I nodded my head, too lazy to form a coherent sentence. But the clicking of his tongue took my attention."Too bad, I am not done with you yet." He looked at me smugly and a whine escaped me.

Taking my wrists gently, he tied them to the metal cuffs attached on the posts of the bed. He repeated the same process with my legs, spreading them wide open, stretching my limbs out completely.

Once again for the night, I was fully restrained with no escape from his sweet torture. When he was satisfied with my position, he stood up from the bed and went to the shelf clad walls, rummaging through them.

I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breathing. My lower half was throbbing with pain and my core was throbbing with need of attention. Adding on the anticipation of his next move, my mind was a complete mush by now.

The noise of footsteps nearing the bed caught my attention and I averted my gaze to him. The object in his hand had me gulping hard.

It was a massage candle. His eyes were switching between observing my reaction and the candle in his hand. His eyes were darkened, clouded by sadistic lust.

Taking the lighter from his pocket, he lit up the candle and the pleasant smell of lavender wafted in the room.

The room was dead silent, the only noises were of my sharp and laboured breathing. My lips were parted and my core tightened at the idea of the erotic wax play.

Though nervous, I was still excited to do this. I wanted to feel the hot, blistering wax on my skin. The feeling mixed with fear and arousal had me shaking in my restraints.

Taking a couple steps forward, he placed his knee on the side of the mattress, bed dipping under his weight.

My eyes were focused on the melted wax around the glass container of the candle, ready to take me to the world of ecstasy.

Swirling the candle in his hand a few times, he finally let the drops of hot wax slide on my upper thigh and I gasped at the pain, struggling in my bondage.

Not giving me time to adjust, he did the same on my other thigh. My breathing was shallow and my eyes were hazy.

He let the wax cool down, before dripping more on my inner thighs, causing me to cry out. A single drop of wax slid down to one of the whip marks and my eyes watered at the sharp pain.

Moving his hand towards my torso, he poured the wax between the valley of my breast. My back arched in response and a moan escaped me, as the pain started turning into the sweet pleasure.

His face was graced with a twisted grin, as if watching me struggling and crying out in pain gave him a satisfaction. It was a turn on for me, my dripping wet core hummed in response.

He let some wax slide on my breasts, close around my nipples. The room filled with my moans and screams. I struggled in my chains and cuffs and the loud voice of them rattling echoed in the room.

His sadistic grin widened slowly, making my heart thud loudly in my chest. He poured a few drops of hot wax on my sensitive bud, causing me to scream at the top of my lungs.

I heard him groan in response as if my pain, pleasured him. He did the same with my other nipple and I cried out again. My eyes were brimming with tears.

Every drop of painful hot wax striking a nerve in my core. I could feel my arousal dripping down my inner thighs.

He blew the candle out and kept it aside on a table. He let his hand slide all over my bare body, as if admiring his little artwork. He let his finger slide to my pussy, slowly circling my clit with two fingers. I moaned in pleasure, desperate for his touch.

"Was this punishment enough for my little slut? Did you learned your lesson, hm?" He asked as he pushed two fingers inside me, my back arched.

"Ye-yes sir."

He hummed at my response, slowly adding a thrid finger, a loud moan escaping my throat.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes sir. I enjoyed it very much." I answered through my moans.

"Good." Saying that, he started untying my ankles and then my wrists. "Now that we are done here, let's get you cleaned up."

What? That's it? He is not going to fuck me?

I whined at the thought, I was too turned on. He can't leave me like this.

"What was that noise? Do my little slut need anything?" His smug expression told me he knew it all. His degrading words just adding fuel to my fire of arousal.

"Please, sir. I want you." I requested, hoping he would agree to it.

"Hm, but have you earned it? I think you have been a really bad girl. Shouldn't this be another punishment for you?" He asked titling his head.

"Please sir. I am really sorry sir. I have learned my lesson. Please fuck me sir." My voice was whiny and he laughed at my begging.

This bastard was enjoying it.

"What will I get in return, hm?" He asked raising his brow at me.

"Anything you want sir." I said without thinking much. I was too horny to be sensible now.

"Anything?" He asked again and I nodded. He contemplated for a few seconds before speaking again." On your hands and knees, now."

Hearing his order, I slowly struggled to get into his desired position. As I settled on my knees, I heard the noise of his belt buckle falling to the floor. The bed dipped under his weight, as he positioned himself behind me.

He gave my already bruised ass a hard slap and my body lurched forward with a loud gasp. He placed his one hand on my hip and used his other to stroke the tail of my spine.

I shivered at the effect. I felt my body stiffen, when his finger started rubbing the crack of my ass.

"You said I can have anything I want. So, I guess I should fuck you here tonight." He growled in his deep voice and a whimper escaped my mouth.

"Please sir, don't do it tonight." I begged him. I was already in pain with his punishments. I don't think I can handle him fucking my ass.

Ignoring my request, he continued to rub my back hole, slowly pushing the tip of his finger. I mewled.

Soon his finger left me and he started stroking his cock on my butt hole. I was barely breathing now. Oh god, I should have let him call it a night.

I was busy thinking about him fucking my ass, when he thrusted inside my core in one hard and rough stroke, without any warning. I cried out at the stretch in my pussy.

Gently laying his weight on me, he took a fistful of my hair in his hand and growled in my ear.

"I don't want to overwhelm you tonight. But next time, I will fuck this tight ass of your's and you will take it like a good girl." His words made me shiver.

He steadied himself and started thrusting in and out of me. His fist still holding my hair, didn't let me rest my head. He was pulling on my hair, while pounding into me from behind. His thighs slapping against my bruised ass caused tears to form in my eyes.

It was painful, but the pleasurable kind of painful.

His movements hitting the right spot inside me everytime, making my eyes roll back into my head. I was panting and moaning and writhing in pleasure. He was mercilessly pistoning in and out of me. Each thrust brutal than the last one.

My core turned into knots. I was so close. His own movements turned shaky and his hold on my hair tightened. My scalp was screaming at the shooting pain.

He moved his hand from my hip and circled it around me, rubbing my clit vigorously. My body buckled at the sensation.

"Come for me, Natalia." His voice was hoarse and his words were my undoing. I came hard, screaming and moaning his name. He found his own release, as he pulled out of me and released his load on my ass.The warm liquid hurting my bruises.

My legs finally gave out and I fell on the bed, face first. He lied down beside me, catching his own breath. He pulled me closer into his chest, planting gentle kiss on my forehead.

I leaned into his touch, as he drew soothing circles on my back. After the chaotic session of tonight, I felt satisfied and content in his arms.

************

I jumped up, clutching his shoulder hard as the warm water touched my sore ass.

"Relax Natalia. It will hurt only once. You will feel better after a bit." He whispered in a soothing voice, lowering me gently into the bathtub.

I gasped at the searing pain I felt on my bottom and thighs. It was hurting like a bitch.

He settled behind me into the bathtub and gently started washing my hair. His fingers worked through my scalp and a moan released from my mouth. It felt soothing.

He continued to wash my body next. He was careful and tender through his touches. After resting my sore limbs in the hot bath for a good half an hour, we decided to move out. Picking me up from the tub, he sat me on the counter top in the bathroom.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he patted me dry and wrapped the towel around my torso. He scooped me in his arms again and laid me down on the bed gently.

I closed my eyes with exhaustion and I heard his retreating footsteps. He came back with his pants on after a few minutes and my eyes widened at the object in his hands.

He was carrying the same massage candle again, which was lit up and the wax was pooling around it.

No way I am doing it again.

"Vanilla! Vanilla! Vanilla! I am not doing this again Damon. I am too tired. Please take it away." I said in a whiny voice and he laughed at me.

He laughed at me. Fucking bastard.

"Relax, Natalia. I wasn't going to do that. It's just for massage. Lie down on your stomach. You will feel better after this." I blinked at him. He had a gentle smile on his face, which made him look so so handsome.

Thinking for a few seconds, I slowly turned around and laid on my stomach. He sat beside me and gently removed the towel from my body, leaving me bare.

He blew the candle out and left it onto the side table, letting the oil cool down a bit. I felt him rub his hand soothingly on my sore ass and thighs, eliciting a groan from me.

"Does it hurt too much?" He asked, his voice gentle.

"Uh- huh. You were very brutal with me." I pouted at him, mocking hurt.

" Well, you called it upon yourself. You were a bad, bad girl. And bad girls get punished." I rolled my eyes at his response, but realized soon it was a wrong move.

He squeezed my ass lightly in warning and I gasped." Careful Natalia. Your actions will have consequences. And I think you are not in a condition to endure any more punishment."

I zipped my mouth and sighed. He was right. I won't make it alive, if he decides to punish me again.

He checked the temperature of the oil, satisfied with it, he poured a little bit on the palms of his hands.

He rubbed them together and started massaging my back. His expert hands gently worked through my knots. His hands moved from my back to my shoulders and neck. They were magic.

His light touch and gentleness of this aftercare, somehow felt more intimate then him fucking me. It was weird feeling, but not awkward.

I felt him spreading my legs gently, as he massaged my thighs and calves with equal tenderness and I could feel myself getting wet again.

Oh God. Just how much horny I can be. I have just been fucked thoroughly and my body is ready again.

I prayed to universe, he won't notice my arousal. But when does the universe listen to me.

I felt him run the tip of his finger through my slit, making me moan.

He bent down so his mouth was on my ear. "Does this turns you on, Natalia. My touch, did it make you so wet?" He huskily muttered in my ear and I felt his words in my core. I moaned, but didn't answer him. I couldn't. I was embarrassed.

" I asked you something, Natalia. Are you wet for me again?" He whispered, placing sensual kissing on the pulse of my neck.

"Yes. I am wet for you, Damon." I replied, unable to identify my own lustful voice.

He hummed in response." Hm. Shall we do something about this?"

"Uh, yes please." He continued his soft kisses on my shoulder and my back. With very little efforts, he turned me on my back.

Opening my legs wide, he place himself between them. He used his fingers and spreaded my pussy lips. His hot breath fanned my wet core and I shivered.

He licked his lips before slowly dragging his tongue on my pierced clit. He repeated the same a few times. His touch was painfully slow, driving me wild. I was writhing on the bed.

He suddenly penetrated me with his tongue and my back arched in response. Increasing his pace gradually, he started tongue fucking me. My eyes rolling back to my head.

Soon enough, he pushed me over the edge and I came moaning loudly. He sucked my pussy and then crashed his lips onto mine, making me taste myself on his mouth.

My breathing even out and he laid beside me but stopped short. I looked at him in confusion.

"Um, will you run again in the morning if I sleep here with you?" He asked me and I smiled. He remembered my discomfort and awkwardness.

I was uncomfortable with the sudden intimacy that day, but not now. After tonight, I want to be in the comfort of his arms. I shook my head slightly, letting him know I don't have any problem.

"You sure? I can go to that couch. It's all okay with me." He asked again.

"No Damon. I am fine with you sleeping here. I won't run again, I promise. I want to stay close to you." I assured him with a smile on my face and he returned one of his own.

Lying down beside me quickly, he encircled his arm around me, bringing me closer to his chest. I leaned into his chest and he nuzzled into my hair.

He pulled the comforter over our bodies and the warmth of his body put me into a deep and peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

Done with another chapter!! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Comment down your views and hit ⭐👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 1.3K 74
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
2.4M 51.3K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
155K 5.8K 200
****Story contains mature themes and sexual content. Abuse is mentioned as one of the trials Kaydence goes through.**** "What about my things at home...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...