𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒...

Von madsclinne

Wattpad glitched and got rid of my description 😭 It's good tho, trust! Mehr

𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π

π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π

2K 53 10
Von madsclinne

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

Marianna sat on Oscar's lap, her dress pushed up to her thighs due to how tight the dress was. Her arms lied around his neck as her eyes looked over his face. His eyes were on hers, but her eyes were on his lips.

"Oscar... can we have sex tonight?" She looks him in the eyes then.

"Mari, if you have to ask you're not ready." Oscar states.

"Oscar, I have been ready." She rolls her eyes. "The longer we wait... the more I want you."

"Amor, come on." He sighs, resting his hands on her waist. "I want you too. You know I do, but you're not ready."

"You seem ready." She smirks, feeling as he hardened underneath her. "How much longer are you gonna make me wait, babe?"

"You're ready, hm?" He hums.

"Obviously." She groans, leaning her head on his shoulder before slowly leaning in and kissing his neck.

"Mm." He moaned quietly as his hands began to roam her body. "Fine." He growls, pulling her off of him and lying her on the bed.

Marianna smiled as he hovered over her, but it disappeared as he roughly kissed her. Her hands clawed at his shirt, pulling it up. He pulled away from her lips, allowing her to pull the shirt over his head.

Marianna gasped as he roughly turned her over, her face burying into the comforter spread across the bed. She tensed up as he unzipped her dress, his hands rubbing against her bare back before turning her back to face him. He pulled the dress from her shoulders, revealing her breasts. It took everything in him to not touch her, but he didn't and continued to pull her dress off of her.

He crawled back on top of her, kissing her once again as his hand lightly grazed over her right breast, causing her to suck in a breath as she moved from his lips.

"Please." She whined.

"Say it." Oscar looked her in the eyes, desperate to hear the words leave her mouth.

"Please touch me." She says barely above a whisper.

A smirk appeared on his face as he leaned down, attaching his mouth to her breast as he slipped his hand into lacy underwear. His fingers slid in between her wet folds, causing him to harden beneath her.

"You're already so wet." His words came out as a moan as he rubbed circles against her clit.

"Oh—" She sucked in a breath as her hand reached up to his bicep, slightly squeezing it as he quickened his pace. "O-Oscar."

He sped up even more, the noises coming from her sounding like music to his ears. He looked up to the see the girl completely falling apart by just his fingers. A smile spread across his face.

"Fuck." He whispered. "You're so beautiful, Red."

A smile of her own approached her face, but it quickly went away as she gasped as his middle finger entered her.

"Shit." Marianna moans, her head falling back. "Please don't stop. Please don't stop, Oscar."

A proud smile formed on his face as he pleased the girl. He tried his hardest not to lose control, but all he wanted was to fuck her senseless. He wanted to hear her scream and moan, beg for him to stop, shake beneath him. He wanted to pull her hair, slap her ass, grip and pull her breasts. He wanted her to cry from pleasure and wipe her tears after everything and hold her. She was his. His girlfriend, his body to use, his girl to love.

"You're mine." He growls, adding another finger and thrusting into her roughly. "You understand me?"

Marianna shook her head, her focus only on the sensation forming in her stomach, her hips bucking against his fingers.

"Say it." He stares into her eyes, but she kept quiet. He gave her a daring look and removed his fingers, causing a whine to fall from her lips. "Say it, Marianna!"

"I'm yours, baby." She smiles. "All yours. Only yours."

Oscar smirked pulling away from the girl as he slipped his pants and boxers off. Marianna sat up on her elbows, wanting to see everything. Her lips parted as she saw the length of him. She always figured he'd be big, but it was different actually seeing it.

"Don't look shocked." He laughs.

"Not shocked." She smiles, cocking her head to the side. "You met my expectations."

"Let's see if you meet mine." He smiles.

"What'd you expect?" She raises a singular eyebrow at him.

"I expected you to be really good." He shrugs. "And I have no doubt you won't meet my expectations."

"I know I'm not going to." She smirks cockily. "I'm fucking amazing."

"Hm. Let's see." He spread her legs, lining up with her entrance and he began to push in.

Marianna gasped as his cock began to slowly enter her. She bit her lip to suppress a moan as he fully entered her.

"Let me hear you." He speaks up, thrusting into her gently, causing a loud, throaty moan to escape her lips. "Mm. Keep going. I want the whole block to hear you."

He continued to thrust into her, speeding up, causing a line of moans to leave her mouth. Oscar wanted her even more, but he had all of her. He had her right where he wanted her, but he wanted even more.

"Fuck." He drew out, his head falling back as he gripped her thighs as he thrusted into her harder. "God, you're even better than what I expected, amor."

Marianna smiled at him before her eyes shut tightly, taking in every moment and every feeling.

"Look at me." Oscar demanded, but her eyes were still shut. "Look at me or I'm stopping."

"God, you're such a dick." Marianna glared at him.

"Oh, yeah?" His eyes darkened.

Oscar quickly pulled out, causing her to whine, but the whine was replaced by a gasp as he roughly turned her around. He lifted her ass up, pressing her down into the bed so she was arched up.

He reentered her, harder than before. He grabbed one of her wrists, pushing it against her back as he thrusted against her roughly. Skin hitting skin filled the room, Marianna's moans joining.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She buried herself deeper into the covers. "Oh my fucking god, Oscar. You're so good. You're so fucking good, baby."

Marianna's praises sounded like music to his ears, causing him to go even harder and faster. He was trying his best to control himself, he really was. It was their first time with each other, and he didn't wanna spook the girl with how rough he could actually be, but he was getting lost in the sight of her and her noises. He was completely losing himself.

His hand gripped her wrist tighter as he fought urge to grip her hair and yank her back to him. His ears perked up as he heard Marianna cry out and he immediately stopped.

"Am I hurting you?" He asks.

"Why are you stopping?" She turns back to look at him. "Don't stop until I tell you to."

Oscar smiled to himself as he saw how beautiful Marianna looked in this moment. Her curls had fallen, sweat coated her forehead, her eyes were glossy as tears begged to fall from them, but through it all, she had a smile on her face.

Oscar began to thrust again, gently loosening his grip on her wrist as he wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her backside against his frontside.

Marianna's head fell back, resting on his shoulder as she breathed heavily. A soft "mm" slipped from her mouth as she took sight of him. His eyes were so dark, but soft. He looked so in love with her.

"Fuck, Red." Oscar groaned, his fingers digging into her hips.

Marianna was losing herself, coming so close to her climax and Oscar could feel it. His own thrusts began to get sloppy as he could feel his climax coming too.

"I-I'm gonna cum." Marianna managed to say, and she felt like her body was melting into his. "Oscar, what the fuck!?" She exclaims as he pulls out.

"Ride me." He says, lying down on the bed, a smirk planted on his face.

Marianna matched his smirk as she straddled him, leaning down and kissing him. She rocked her hips against his own, grinding against his cock.

"Stop playing with me, Red." Oscar groans, his mouth falling agape at the friction. "Get on."

"Make me." She whispers in his ear, smiling teasingly.

"I will." He looks at her viciously, his hand coming in contact with her ass, causing her to jump forward. "Get on, Marianna."

"Whatever you want." She sighs, reaching down and grabbing ahold of him. Her mouth fell open as she slowly sunk down on him. "Shit."

"Fuck, Marianna." Oscar sucked in a breath, his hands an her waist as he guided her, but she slapped his hands away. "What's your problem?"

"You wanted me to ride you, so I'm riding." She states. "Don't guide me."

"Hm. Okay then." Oscar pulls his hands back, placing them behind his head.

Marianna smiled at him, kissing her index and middle finger, placing it on his lips before she let her head roll back, completely getting lost in the feeling of Oscar inside of her as she bounced up and down on him.

Multiple moans and profanities left Oscar's mouth. Not only at the feeling of Marianna, but the sight of her. Confidence radiated off of her as she rode him, and she looked so good on top of him. His eyes scanning over every inch of her body. Her face that showed pleasure and determination, her sweaty arms, bouncing boobs, the toned abs on her torso, her thick thighs drowning the sides of his body. She was absolutely perfect in every aspect.

"I love you, Mari." He spoke up.

"I love you too." She smiles at him, leaning down and capturing his lips in her own.

As they kissed, Marianna continued to move up and down him before her lips moved from his, a loud, breathy, but vocal moan erupting from her as she came around him, clenching for dear life, causing Oscar to let out a moan of his own.

"Fuck, baby." Oscar breathed heavily, now thrusting up into her to catch his own climax.

He continued to do this, pounding into her hard before he felt it coming. "Shit. I'm gonna cum. Get off."

Marianna listened to him, leaning forward and straddling his waist. Oscar reached down, his arm underneath her core as he grabbed his cock, stroking it to release. Marianna bit her lip at the feeling of Oscar's shaking arm hitting against her and she tried her hardest not to show it affected her.

"Fuck." Oscar breathed out, releasing on the girl's ass.

Marianna smiled as she collapsed on top of him, her head lying on his sweaty chest. Oscar pulled his hand back, lying it across the bed as he caught his breath.

After a few moments of silence, Oscar spoke up. "How was that?" He asked.

"It was everything I dreamed of and more." She spoke quietly, looking up to meet his eyes. "I love you, Oscar."

"I love you, Marianna." He leaned down, kissing her lips ever so slightly. "You we're amazing."

Marianna gave him a warm smile before her eyes began to grow heavy and a wave of exhaustion fell over her. "Hey, hey. Let's get you cleaned up and then you can go back to sleep, mi amor."

Oscar stood up from the bed, picking the girl up bridal style and carrying her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet as he started the water for the bath. As the water filled up, Oscar sat on the edge of the tub, his eyes glued to Marianna's.

"What?" She looked up at him.

"I'm glad we did this." He admits.

"Made me wait several weeks when I could've been rocking your world every day before then." She smiles, a soft laugh coming from her.

Oscar swooned. Her smile and laugh brought him so much joy. She was everything he needed in his messed up, dark, complicated life. She's what organized it, brightened it up, and gave him a sense of meaning.

As the tub filled up, Oscar turned the water off, grabbing Marianna and placing her into the hot water. She sighed as her body relaxed in the warmness. Oscar climbed in behind her, pressing her backside against his front. He cupped some of the water, pouring it along her arm. Marianna let her head fall back on his shoulder, looking up at him as he focused on cleaning her off.

"You're too good for me." She spoke up, causing his eyes to shift to hers.

"No." He shakes his head. "You're too good for me."

"No." Marianna turns to her side, burying herself in his arms. "We're perfect for each other."

"That I can agree on." Oscar kissed the top of her head as he held her. "You're perfect, Marianna. I wish you knew how much I truly love you."

"Don't stop showing me how much you love me." She looks up at him, her eyes full of worry that someday he'd stop loving her and ghost her like Sapo did. "Don't ever stop loving me."

"I'd never stop loving you, lindo. You're the one I want to be with forever." He says strongly. "I'd die for you, Mari."

A small smile approached her features as she brought her hand up to his face. "I'd die for you too, Oscar. No hesitancy." She promises.

Oscar leaned down, kissing her the most passionately he has ever kissed anyone. He wanted Marianna to know how much he loved her with that one kiss. And she knew.

She loved him the same amount— maybe even more.

Author's note:
Y'all, I suck at smut. Do NOT attack me, I beg

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

155 1 5
Small story :) abt tnt duo!
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
75 0 7
Aftermath of every story I made...Hope you enjoyπŸ₯°