EXCLUSIVE

De thatchocolatefactory

somewhat of a TSU love story Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

322 10 0
De thatchocolatefactory

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV
We pulled up to the house they held the party at, he grabbed our food and went inside. I sat on the porch for a little while longer. It felt so good outside and the moon was full. I just stared at the moon and cleared my mind.

"Ahem" I was broken out of my trance. "Come eat before your food get cold girl and i know them mosquitoes tearing your legs up"

"Here I come cause they definitely on my body" I stumbled, making him laugh.

"Ill giggle you out ya pants nigga" i thought to myself. "You a what?" he smirked. "yikes , anywayyyy" i tried to avoid repeating what should've never been said.

"Nah say it with your chest lil one" he looked down at me waiting for a response.

"Baby that liquor gone and my courage left with it" I waved him off.

He chuckled and continued to eat his food.
We ate in comfortable silence until he spoke up "You ready to go lil one?"

"Yeah i got things to do tomorrow", i looked at my apple watch seeing that it was now 3:54am
He cleaned up our trash from our food and motioned for me to follow him.

"Hold up i gotta order my Uber" i got out before he snatched my phone out of my hand

"Don't piss me off girl, get ya shit and get in the damn car" he said annoyed

"Sir yes sir" i said under my breath as i saluted
He chuckled "you get on my nerves"
"Woww it's like that? I thought we were bonding" i fake cried

He chuckled and shook his head as he opened the passenger door for me.

I put my address in his GPS and then we rode in comfortable silence until I asked "what's your major Mr. Mysterious"

He smirked and plainly said "Chemical Engineering'' as if it's not one of the hardest majors in the entire world. My eyes darted open when he said that.

He laughed like I told the funniest joke he's ever heard. I rolled my eyes cause honestly he's dragging it.

As he calmed his laugh he asked "you made a face like that a crazy thing to say" "it's not crazy it's insane" i said dead serious and he erupted into laughter once again. "Ight ight, what's yours? communications?" he laughed even harder as I straight faced him.

"You got me fucked up, absolutley not" i chuckled because i get that a lot. "Why do you think that?" I asked curiously.

"You talk a lot," he said with a straight face. I cannot lie he kinda ate that so i giggled a little but i still mugged his head while he drove.

"I'll crash this mf right now" but this time i sat my happy ass down and got quiet.

"Psychology major on a pre-med track and a minor in social work." I said sitting with my feet on the dash with my face in my knees.

"Damn girl, that's a lot." he said shocked "says the chemical engineer" i looked at him. "Fair point but you damn near have a double major and a minor. How do you balance all that, and a social life?" he questioned.

I shrugged as if he could see me. "I just like to stay busy" "Fasho, i hear you" he said as he pulled up to my condo.

"Have a good night lil one." he said as he opened my door.

"You too, be safe" i said as i gave him a side hug

"Little ass hug" he said as he pulled me in for a "real hug"

We finally said goodnight for real. He waited to pull off until I got inside. I showered, did my hygiene and hit the hay because I was tired as hell.

I worked all weekend, I don't have to but I choose to because I like to stay busy and extra money never hurt anybody.

I just do dietary at Vanderbilt Hospital, good money, easy money, and free cardio. They allow me to work when I want to since I'm still in school.

I was in class all day Monday and Tuesday. Homework and studying consumed my nights but now it's Wednesday and at my HBCU that means it's fried chicken Wednesday and everybody will be outside.

It's drip or drown, I don't even try anymore honestly. I used to but I still have 2 classes on Wednesday and I need to be comfortable.

I wake up to Jai jumping into my bad with a smile on his face

"Good morning sunshine" he beamed

"Boy fuck you" i rolled my eyes

"Whew your breath hot, fix that" he covered his nose

I straight faced him "bitch i was sleep, fuck you"

"Well you have class in an hour get your as up" he yelled as he left my room

"Fuck that class" i said back as i rolled back over in my bed.

"Get the fuck up" he threw his houseshoe at me.

"I hate you so bad" i groaned

"I love you too." he sang.

"You finna piss me off" i said under my breath

I drug myself out of bed, got into the shower, did all my hygiene and lotioned my body. That was the easy part, now I have to find an outfit. I don't want to look bummy but I'm also not trying to really ptso.

Too many people have YouTube channels for me to look like anything in the background.

Wrapped in my towel, I went into my closet for an outfit. I went for simple but cute;

Some low rise bell bottom jeans, a black halter top and my black Dior sandals.

I threw my clothes on and took the medium/large twist out and wore my curly type 4 hair in an afro. I had just got my nails and toes done, so I have frenchies on my hands and feet.

I spray some of my Jdore perfume and roll on my pink pussy body oil, grab my Dior tote bag that matches my sandals, slide my ipad with my apple pen, my keys, my lip gloss, lip liner, and my body oils in there and head for the door.

"Jai bring your ass before you get left" i yell

"Can we stop at chick fil a? I'm hungry asf" he breathes out after he just damn near ran to the door.

"It's fried chicken wednesday, you sure?" I questioned.

"Oh shit, i forgot never mind" he said as he walked out of the door.

Unlocking the doors to my matte black Range Rover sport so that Jai can open his door.

He walked around and opened my door for me. "Oop, not you being nice" I teased. "Girl come on before i change my mind" he rolled his eyes.

We headed to campus, just chatting and catching up. Even though we're roommates we live separate lives.

He told me all about the after party i missed, i was salty because i missed the twerk contest. And I told him all about my night with Mr. Out The Way.

"Today Wednesday, you know the Nupes are about to be handing out roses" he eyed me. I just smiled thinking about getting a rose from him.

We continued catching up on the smaller events in our lives until we pulled into campus.
We got out of the car, said our goodbyes and headed to class.

Me and Jai met up around 1:15, to go to the cafe together. We walk past all the tables of people with small businesses on campus selling their product.

I got a tote bag from J.Millers Adir line. And a couple bracelets from b^2 apparel. We finally made it to the student center so we could go to the cafe.

We got inside and wasted no time skipping the line when we saw Elijah in the front. We all got our food and sat down to eat. Once we finished we headed back upstairs to the student center, we heard music playing outside and went to investigate.

We heard an all too familiar song start to play;

"Lil Jon them East Side Boyz, Ballin-G, shit we pimpin bitch
Baby I just want you to know
That I don't trust you but I need you
And I can't let you go no
And baby I just need you to promise me
That you won't hurt me or desert me and the everything I need
But I can't stop this pimpin
I just can't stop this pimpin (pimpin)"

We hurried outside. I pulled my phone out so that I could record Tavion strolling. Once he passed me, I saw him. He looked at me and continued stolling. They did their chants as they strolled away from the crowd.

I went to see Tavion and air drop him his video. And he was standing with Jessie. I say hi to everyone and hug my brother. Everyone said hi back to me except Jessie. Hand? Empty. Feelings? Hurt.

He has a bouquet of roses in his hand and not one of them ended up in mine.

Jai didn't have any more classes, and I still had one left so Elijah took him home. I walked to my last.

After 2 hours of Chemistry, my head hurt and I was tired. I walked to my car and finally left campus. I stopped at Publix on the way home to pick up some salmon and lasagne pasta for dinner tonight.

I'm in the mood to cook. Jai called me while I was on my way home and said "when you are coming home" a little too excited for my current mood.

"I'm otw home right now" i said plainly. "Okay madass, you have a package" he said less enthusiastically.

"I didn't order anything. You sure it's mine?" I asked confused asf. "Positive" he said and then hung up.

I took a deep breath and drove home in silence.
Finally getting home, Jai came out and got the groceries for me. "Thank you" I gave him a small smile.

"Your package is in your room" he smirked.

"Fuck are you so happy for" i mugged.

"You'll see, grumpy ass." he cheesed.

I opened my room door and my mouth dropped to the damn floor!!!!

My room was filled with roses. They were everywhere. I started tearing up because it was so damn cute. "Jai !! You did this?" I sniffed.

"Nope," he said, popping the P.

And then he handed me the card. It read;

      "You deserve much more than just 1 rose.
-J10
Text me sometime (901)777-1234"

I was beaming. Showing all 32 teeth. Jai nosey ass came to read the note.

"Who tf is J10?" his clueless ass asked.

"It's Jessie friend" I said , ashamed of my slow-ass friend.

"Ohhhh, OH SHIT" he yelled as he caught on to who Jessie is.

I just shook my head and got out my phone to text him.

Me: I got your gift, thank you so much. Nobody has ever done anything like that for me. To show my appreciation, I'm making Salmon Alfredo rolls for dinner. Come over and get you some food. - Kaia

I put my phone down and head to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Alexa, shuffle my 90's playlist"
Love by musiq soulchild started to play;

" Love
So many things I've got to tell you
But I'm afraid I don't know how
'Cause there's a possibility
That you'll look at me differently
Love
Ever since the first moment I spoke your name
From then on I knew that by you being in my life
Things were destined to change 'cause
Love"

I sang my heart out as I started cooking. I continued to sing along to every song that played.

I put the rolls into the oven with the garlic bread and cleaned the kitchen as the food finished cooking.

I took the food out to cool and I hopped in the shower. Getting out lotioning my body, throwing on some leggings and tank top, I was ready to eat.

I heard the doorbell ring and Jai yelling "I got it" as I started plating the food.

"It smells good as hell in here" I heard a voice that wasn't Jai behind me.

I smiled seeing Jessie behind me.

"Well hello stranger" I said waving at him with a smile. "You can sit down, I'll bring your plate to you."

"Bet" he said walking to the bar style seating we have.

I could feel eyes on me as I made all 3 plates. In the corner of my eye I see Jessie looking at me very attentively.

I walked over to him with a plate and a cup in my hands, sitting them in front of him. He says "this shit look good asf" i smiled "thank you, I try"
I took Jai his food in his room and went back to sit with Jessie.

"I have a question" I blurted out

"Mmhm?" he hummed while chewing

"Why didn't you speak to me when I saw you on campus?" I asked.

He finished chewing and said "honestly?" i nodded " I didn't want your brother seeing us talking, he's very protective of you" he said seriously.

I stared at him for like 15 seconds to see if he was serious. And he was deadass.
"Literally everybody spoke to me though," I said confused.

"Well Tav introduced them to you, he's never introduced us. And I don't wanna be in no shit with Tav old ass" he said and i laughed.

"Scary ass," I said under my breath.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Oh nothing" I said as I continued eating.

"Mmhm" he side eyed me.

We finished our food, and he headed out.

"Don't be a stranger" i said laughing

"Haha" he said as he left out of the door. "You're soooo funny" I just kept laughing.

I locked the door, set the alarm, washed the dishes, and got ready for bed.

As i laid in bed, i got a notification from Mr. Out the way that read;

"Thank you for the food lil one, gave a nigga the itis"
I laughed at the message

" anytime" I responded.

"I'll hold you to that" he responded with a wink emoji.

I blushed and hearted his message.

"Alexa play waterfall sounds," I said , getting all the way into bed.

As soon as I closed my eyes, all I saw was him.
-
-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63.8K 1.2K 19
" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."
98.2K 2.1K 24
A college love story about an openly bisexual college student falling in love with her down low lesbian classmate. Tell me what you think. Enjoy! *al...
603K 24.6K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
83K 1.3K 46
Read to find out. 💕✨It probably won't get good good until chapter 3 but to know her back story you'll have to read the first three chapters so. yeah...