Komi Can't Communicate X Male...

Von Salvage_Bernard

I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a th... Mehr

Bio and Iformations
Season 1 - Episode 1: It's just, I wish I could speak.
Season 1 - Episode 2: It's just a childhood friend.
Season 1 - Episode 3: It's just stage fright.
Season 1 - Episode 4: It's just a physical.
Season 1 - Episode 5: It's just my summer uniform.
I've made and huge mistake...
Season 1 - Episode 6: It's just a joke
Season 1 - Episode 7: It's just the pool
Season 1 - Episode 8: It's just Obon
Season 1 - Episode 10: It's just sports day.
Season 1 - Episode 11 It's just a performance for the culture festival.
Season 1 - Episode 12 It's just the culture festival
Special Chapter... if you can call it that.
Birthday Special
Season 2 - Episode 1: It's just the arrival of winter.
Season 2 - Episode 2: It's just a typhoon.
Season 2 - Episode 3: It's just a feeling
Season 2 - Episode 4: It's just a merry Christmas
Season 2 - Episode 5: It's just a snowman
Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.
Season 2 - Episode 6: it's just everyone's new years
Season 2 Episode 7: It's just a misunderstanding
Season 2 - Episode 8: It's juts a field trip
Season 2 - Episode 9: It's just day 2 of the field trip.
Season 2 - Episode 10: It's just Valentine's Day
Season 2 - Episode 11: It's just ripped tights.
Season 2 - Finale: It's just White Day

Season 1 - Episode 9: It's just a country kid.

461 13 8
Von Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

September 1st. The first day back after summer break, is an depressing day for many students.
Be it despair over the end of summer, or unease about their involvement, the cause is not certain, but here's what Tadano thought.

Tadano: "The kids here seem just fine."

He thought while the students harassed... I mean creepily roam around Komi taking photos or recording videos making poor Komi just awkwardly looks around not knowing what to do.

Random Student: "Oh my gosh, it's Komi-san..."
Random Student2: "It's been forever..."
Random Student: "Look at me.."

While that we're happening and short haired brunette was waking to school with an gloom aura around her.

Inaka: "What a bummer. My name is Nokoko Inaka. When I... when I think about being achar school, my chest tightens. Nobody knows my secret... they don't know I'm a..."

Her mental breakdown gets worse to the point she speaks out loud.

Inaka: "A country bumpkin!" She crouches down to the ground.

𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

Mission 29
"I'm just an country girl."

Now Inaka is walking down the school hallway looking at the roof for apparently no reason at all.

Inaka: "First semester was so darn tough. If my secret gets ou, they'll throw rocks at me!" She haves an flashback "Everyone else was having fun, but I stayed quiet by myself. Everyone made their skirts so short."
(Let me guess why T_T)
Inaka: "But mine was 5 cm bellow my knees. I can't pull of an short skirt."

She's now at full confidence mode! Go on ma girl!

Inaka: "But I'm different today! I raised my skirt to 3 cm bellow my knees! It's my fall semester glow up!"

...Never mind.
She suddenly stops and fixes herself.

Inaka: "I'm so embarrassed... what a bummer, why I'm so..."

Inaka: *Gasp* "That's the god of our class, Komi-san!"

Her eyes were now sparkling.

Inaka: "Wow, beautiful as usual. She's a real city girl!"

Meanwhile Komi were sitting down and bows an "Hello" to Y/n and Tadano.

^——𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

Inaka: "I wish I could be like Komi-san. I want to be an city girl walking the business district with coffee in my hand.

She drolls thinking about being a city girl until Najimi's voice snaps her out.

Najimi: "What?! Do classes start today? I didn't buy lunch!"

Y/n: T_T "Seriously..?"

Najimi: *closes eyes* "Hey, Komi-san."

Y/n, Tadano: "Oh no. Don't tell she's doing that again."

And they were right.

Najimi: "Get me a Sabowey turkey avocado sandwich. Honey oat, cheese, lettuce, pickles, extra olives, no onions, balsamic sauce. A side of basil fries and a diet soda."

Inaka, Komi, Tadano, Y/n: ! ?

Najimi: "Toasted bread, okay?"

Y/n: "Why you just go get it yourself?"

Najimi: "Ha-ha. Don't be mean, Y/n-kun. I haven't finished my homework."

Y/n: "Yeah great excuse, definitely better that Dad going out to get milk and never came back."

Inaka secretly gets closer trying to know what Najimi was talking about.

Inaka: "S-Sabowey?" Her eyes sparkled.

Inaka: "That's another trendy city shop like Standbakes! Wow, I want to eat a Sabowey sandwich."

She dreams about it

Dream Inaka: "Compliance-wise that's no good."

Inaka: "I want to try it!"

While Inaka was dreaming Najimi puts her hands and prays.

Najimi: "Your my friend aren't you? Help your best buddy in their hour of need!"

Komi: *nods*

Najimi, Inaka: "Yay!"

Tadano: "You're really going?"

Y/n: "Well I try it."

Now Inaka is again at full determination mode!

Inaka: "Komi-san is going to Sabowey, this is a great chance! I'll watch her, and then I'll become a city girl who can eat at Sabowey too!"

-Transitions to Sabowey-

Now at the location Komi as usual just stared blandly at the shop. Inaka is hiding in the back of an sign, and surprisingly you also watching Komi.

Y/n: "Somebody's is following Komi-san. Not surprised by this point..."

Inaka: "Komi-san, in front of such a tendu shop...and she's standing there so poised, I would get flustered and just go in."
Inaka: "She's so calm and I love it."

Komi: *Tremble* <——𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Y/n: "Okay seriously why does everybody misunderstand Komi-san..?"

Komi finally decides to go in.

Inaka: "Huh?" *Quickly stands up* "I-I'll go too!" She enters the store right after her.

Komi sees that inside the shop was full of good looking people, she and Inaka gets nervous about it.

^——𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩-𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚.

Komi goes to order Najimi's sandwich and Inaka hides behind a plant.

Waitress: *Hand up* "Welcome! I can I take your order here."

Inaka: "It's bad to make the staff wait."

But then the ""unexpected"" happen.
Komi gets out of the store leaving behind an surprised Inaka.

Komi: <——𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩.

Inaka: "Leaving in a situation like that?! What she's thinking?"

But while Komi was outside the sun shines at her side making Komi look absolutely stunning, this alone makes Inaka fluster.

Inaka: "She's so amazing! Doesn't mind the staff, keeps her own pace! Her own style, she just sticks to it! That's so cool!"

Komi gets enough bravery and goes back in.

Inaka: "Wow. I learned so much."

Waitress: "Hello, have you decided your order?"

Komi gently points into a random sandwich on the glass menu.

Waitress: "The Sabowey Turkey Avocado?" (At least she didn't misunderstand her...) "Take-out? What sort of bread? Witch toppings? Shall I toast it? Do you want all the vegetables? Witch sauce? How about making a lunch set?"

Inaka: ?! Her head spins around <——𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘.

Inaka gets closer to Komi trying to make out what she's going to do, but Komi just stared menacingly.
But this was enough to heart struck both Inaka and the Waitress.

Waitress: "I-If you don't have any requests, I'll make our staff recommendation."

Komi: <——𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

The sandwich is now done and Komi who was still nervous leaves the store.

Waitress: *Bowls* "Thank you for coming!"

Y/n: "I just hope it went alright there."

Inaka pecks out the door seeing Komi leaving and puts her hand on her mouth in amazement.

Inaka: "W-Wow! She got her order through without speaking a word! Komi's powers truly know no bounds! I... I'll be Komi-san fan for life and someday I'll be a city girl just like her!"

She mark her words through her head unaware of Y/n who was watching her with an confused expression.

Inaka: "Alright! Now I'll try and do it like Komi-san, I'll buy an sandwich!" She enters the store.

Y/n: "Alright then." He walks away

Narrator: She bought one just fine.

We cut now to Najimi who looked disappointed and Komi who was trying her best not to cry.

Najimi: "Uhh, Komi-san... This isn't..."

Najimi hears Komi's sobs and silently prays for forgiveness.

Mission 30
"It's just an Video Game"

We're back at Komi's house for like what? The third time? Anyways Komi is seen reading an small book, her phone rings notifying she gets an Email.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮,
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

-Email-

Bloody Ally... Be ye free to visit my abode?

Komi: 👁 👁

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙...

Komi tries to text back, but... since she text like an grandma who just discover text messages she slowly writes but gets nervous the time passes.
Meanwhile Nakanaka is anxiously waiting for an response from Komi, her phone rings an Evil Laugher, she quickly picks it up and swipes to see the
massage.

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

Walking to her bed she jumps in excited.

𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤.

The screen focus to the message.

-Emai-

I would be delighted to visit.

-The Next Day-

(Somebody here hears the SpongeBob narrator's voice here?)

Next day and Komi is now at Nakanaka's house, she hesitates at first felling nervous and uneasy about it.

Komi: *Awaken Determination* <——𝗞𝗼𝗺𝗶-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.

Komi gets closer to the doorbell but she once again gets nervous, only to the door magically opens by Nakanaka.

Nakanaka: "Well met, Princess Komilia. You may enter. "S-She really came!"

Later they're now at her room.

Nakanaka: "This is my abode."

Nakanaka's room is full of posters and toys of various animes shows, god even her computer wallpaper of from an anime.

Komi: 👁 👁 <——𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Nakanaka: *smirks* "Komi-san is here, in my room... Wait, this is a big deal. The god of our class is in my room, I've won at life haven't I?"

No.

Nakanaka: *puts her hand in her face* "I've gotta snap out of this and show Komi-san a good time."

Nakanaka: "K-Komi-san, U-Um... sit whenever you so desire.

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

Komi gently sits on her bed while she sits on her gamer chair and they stayed quiet for quite some time.

Nakanaka: "Tranquility!"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢.

Nakanaka picks up a game from her library.

Nakanaka: "A-Ah yes! I'm just getting to the best part of this game. I'd be honored to show you.

She turns on the console display some cool image.

Nakanaka: *grin* "Look at those graphics! These new games are so advanced, it's even more beautiful than reality! Isn't gorgeous?" *start crying* "and the story. The world building is so complex, the characters always remain the focus. Yes! This is the last scene, how can you not cry?"

Nakanaka then turns her head to Komi who tilt her head confused.

^——𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩.

Nakanaka: ! ? "Wait, Hold on! Komi-san is an Non-Gamer, an ordinary person! She won't understand the fine points of technology! At this rate Komi-san will say..."

Komi: <——𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 "𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙩."

-Nakanaka's imagination-

Komi: "You bore me.

Nakanaka: "...And Leave!! I'll never get her to come ever again! W-What can I..."

-Back to reality-

Nakanaka: "O-oh... L-Let's invite Najimi-chan over. The more the merrier right?" She takes her phone.

𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧.

-Transition-

Najimi slams the door open revealing she brought Tadano and Y/n together.

Najimi: "You call and I appear! Da-da-dan! Dan-dan-daaaann!"

Tadano: "Terrible Rhythm."

The three enter Nakanaka's room.

Naijimi: "It's been ages since I came over. Hey Komi-san! I bought Tadano and Y/n-kun along too."

Nakanaka's get flustered with embarrassment.

Nakanaka: "Oh, uh, boys are not..."

Tadano: "Ah, we understand-"

Najimi: "It's fine. You'll hardly know they're here." They cut him off smiling.

Y/n: "Najimi-san is going to be the death of me..."

-A few seconds later-

Tadano and Y/n were permitted to stay, but the two sat in the floor, while Nakanaka were picking up a game.

Najimi: "What do you want to do?"Let's do an five-player game...wait we don't have enough controllers."

Y/n: *Fake cough* "Well since I was expecting at least more then four of us I brought a controller form my home." You pick up an controller from your bag."

Najimi: "Oh! That's nice. Hey! Let's play Swamp Bros!"

Nakanaka were getting annoyed by Najimi and start regretting inviting her over.

Nakanaka: "Why do you get to decide?"

Narrator: Swamp bros. It's an abbreviation of Combat: Swamp Brothers. People love the variety of the characters and dumping their opponents in a swamp to win.

If this game don't have shrek then I'm out, anyways the game are on and now they're choosing their characters.

Najimi: "This was huge when we're little. Everyone's play it right?"
Game Narrator: Najio!

Nakanaka: "Who are you Talking to?"
Game Narrator: Chuni!

Tadano: "I've played a couple of time."
Game Narrator: Tadashi!
He's going to die in a fire...

Y/n: "I played and still play to this day so it will be fine."
Game Narrator: King Croc!

Komi then inspect her controller and press some buttons to see if had some action.

^——𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩-𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧.

Y/n: "Can't say I already expected this."

Game Narrator: Komyusho!

Y/n and Tadano tries to help Komi with the controller but the game was about to start.

Tadano: "Uhh, guard with this... And I think this one..."

Game Narrator: 3 2 1 Go!

The game are on, Najio had already begun sprinting forwards while jumping.

Najio: "Whoopee! The combat has begun!"

Najio jumps high spoting Komyusho who has dead in her tracks, they charge toward then while preparing for a big punch.

Najio: "Komi-san! You're a siting duck! Yooo!"

Before they could punch her Chuni grabs Najio entire hand stopping them to punch Komyusho.

Najio: "Oh!"
Chuni: "I won't let you touch my ally."
Najio: "Nicely Done."

Meanwhile in the real world Y/n and Tadano were still learning Komi about the controls, while Najimi and Nakanaka were fighting with each other.

Y/n: "Alright this button is the one that moves the character."

Komi press the button making Komyusho moves forward limping a bit.

Komi: *cat ears*

Najio: *at the distance* "Come at me!"

Y/n: "Yes! Like that, and here's how you jump- Komi-san!"

Komyusho was sinking down on the swamp. Shrek won't be happy about it. (Okay I need to stop with Shrek references.)

Komi desperately hits the button to preventing her near death.

Y/n: *panic* "Keep hitting the Jump button!"

But this only made Komi panic worse.
Back with Najimi and Nakanaka who were now trying to destroy each other.

Nakanaka: "I invited her to my castle. I've got to make sure Komi-san has a good time! I won't let her get smashed!

Najimi: "Not so fast! You haven't changed one bit!"

-Back at the game-

Najio doges some Chuni punches and take the opportunity, they trow an powerful punch on the head knocking Chuni on the ground.

Najio: "Heh, I'm still a rank above you. Now for the finish bl- ah."

Chuni: *gets up* "I'll admit you once were better than me." *grips hand* "But. I've got someone to protect now. "Lose" isn't in my dictionary!

Najio: "This game doesn't reward people for simply waiting to win!"

In the other area King Croc and Tadashi are walking back with an muddied Komyusho.

Tadashi: "Oh, if you fall in the swamp the mud slows you down."

King Croc: "No shit Sherlock."

Tadashi: "Press R2-"

S L A P

Tadashi is cut off with a slap of Komyusho, making Kong Croc laugh.

Tadashi: "Press R2-"

S L A P

Komyusho now slaps King Croc whoa yes sadly on the floor.

-Back to reality-

Komi: depression <——𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮...

Y/n: "Hey. That's part of the game, don't worry about it..." *points to R2* "Right here."

-Game World-

Komyusho shakes her body removing all the mud on her.

Tadashi: "Hey you got it!"

But the mud on Komyusho had accidentally hit Najio's face.

Najio: "What?!" "The mud cancel?? Who pulled off this technique?"

Najio stops and crouches on a platform while Komyusho helps Tadashi clean of some mud that hit King Croc.

Chuni: "Where are you looking?"

Najio: *Realization* "No!"

But it was already too late.
Chuni punches Najio up in the air making them fly into the sky, Najio falls inside an ice cube around them and falas into the mud.

Narrator Game: K.O!

-Back to reality-

Nakanaka takes a moment to process what had happened and cheers.

Nakanaka: "W-Wow! I beat Najimi-chan!"

Najimi: *defeated* "I lost..."

Nakanaka: *laughs* "Did you see that? My first victory!"

Komi smiles that Nakanaka is now having a good time, but Najimi doesn't accepted the defeat.

Najimi: "No! That was a fluke!"

Nakanaka: "Huh?!"

Najimi: "I was just caught off guard by Komi's mud attack!"

Komi: *Shakes head in denial*

Nakanaka: "Don't be a sore loser!"

Najimi: "Next time I'll bring Komi-san A game!"

Nakanaka: "Fine. I'm finished getting warmed-up anyway."

They both yelled a groan at each other.

Narrator: They played a few more round after that.

-Timeskip-

Mission 31
"It's just a Part-Time job"

Now at Komi's house for the hundred time now her phone rings, Komi picks it up, the call were silent.

Komi: "...H!"

-Later that same-

Komi is now next to a company called "bocomo" wearing an uniform and besides her were a polar bear costume both with the company's name signed on it.

Najimi: "Sorry to call you on your day off, the other person suddenly had to cancel. I asked around, but nobody had time."

Najimi hands Komi and Polar Bear Costume hand tissues.

Najimi: "Let's get started! A job handing out tissues!"

Komi: *trembling* <——𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚.

To make matters worse Najimi shows 7 boxes full of tissues.

Najimi: "I have to hand out 5,000 today."

Komi gasps by the absurd number of tissues.

Najimi: "It's just handing out tissues Komi-san, you'll be fine. I'll be working over there, thanks guys!"

Najimi runs away and hands out tissues foe the people.

Najimi: "Here!"
A man picks up one.

Najimi: "Please take one!"
Two man walking by take one

Najimi: "Here you go! Hey! Tissues! Anyone needs tissues?"
They hand people the tissues, but it looked more like she was forcing them by embarrassment...

Komi: ...(ง👁 👁)ง <——𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥.

Komi starts to hand out the tissues to the people around buts she's haven't move a muscle.

Girl: "Hey, that girl's so pretty."
Girl2: "For sure, what she's doing?"
Girl: "Handing out tissues?"
Girl2: "Let's go get some!"

Komi gets nervous and couldn't stop trembling.

Girl: "But she's not heading them out."
Girl2: "Then what she's doing?"
Girl: "Maybe we shouldn't get involved."

Komi: ......(ง👁 👁)ง <——𝙍𝙚-𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥!

Komi saw some people walking around and tries to give them the tissues, but they pass by her.

^——𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙮

The bear costume makes some hands signals, this made Komi to help up her tears.

Komi: *cat ears* (ง👁 👁)ง <——𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥!

She saw a guy walking looking at his tablet, she moves her hands towards him only to pass by her...

Komi: ◉ ◉ <——128 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚! (22 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩)

Luckily the guy noticed the girl trembling behind him.

Guy: "Huh? Was she handing out tissues? I should have taken some."

Then an Woman was waking faster then normal sweating a lot.

Woman: "Oh no! Right Now... I really want some tissues!" <——𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨.
Woman: "I fell like I'm about to sneeze, I spilled my cola. My hands are stick. I'm going
to see someone, but I'm sweaty! I've got gum stuck in my shoe. And I forgot my handkerchief! So I really need some tissues!"

^——𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨.

The woman stops the bear costume and the girl who both were handing tissues.

Woman: "Uh, guys? Is that Freddy Fazbear? Had har har har har-

-Take 2-
Woman: "Oh! Over there, could she be... Handing out tissues? But it'd be weird if I asked for some."  The woman was now conflicted.

Komi: S T A R E

Woman: ! "The beautiful tissue girl is looking my way. Will you give me some tissues"

-Komi's vision-

Woman: "Tissues... I want some tissues... Tissues..."

Komi: *Panic*

Even with the creepy vibes of the woman Komi slowly walks towards her, she hands the tissues and the Woman picks it up in that instant leaving Komi standing out there.

Woman: "Thank You!" *sneeze on the tissue*

^——𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙎𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙚.

After that same girls from before walks to Komi.

Girl: "Oh, you really are handing tissues! Can we have some?"

Komi fluster with excitement and hands the girl the tissues, then some people ask for the tissues and Komi happily hands them.

Random Man: "I'll take a pack!"

Random Girl3: "Me too!"

Yamai: *megaphone* "Alright! Line up for tissues! The maximum is five packs per person!<——𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

It's shown an big line of people to get the tissues, the bear costume with an sign and Komi handing out the tissues (How many time i did tissues until now?)

-Later-

The boxes of tissues are now empty.

Najimi: "We did it! That's amazing Komi-san! Thank you!"

Komi could gladly nod.

Najimi: "I'll give you a third of the money! Alright see ya!" Najimi walks away.

Komi bows a goodbye and walks before stoping and tilt her head.

Komi: ? <——𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙?

What Komi didn't know is on inside of the bear costume revealing Tadano dying.

Tadano: "So... hot..."

-Timeskip by Komi in the snow-

-Next Day-

Mission 32
"It's just something on your face"

Next day at the school the classmates were saying hello to each other, Komi is sitting on her desk when Y/n came in earlier than normal.

Y/n: "Good Morning, Komi-san. You're early today." He sits on the chair.

Komi kindly nods, she picks her bag but then she notices that something was wrong. Looking back at Y/n she notices an sesame seed stuck in the low part of his right eye.

Y/n: "Uhm, is something wrong?"

Komi: !!!???

She trembles in fear not knowing if she told him about the seed.

Y/n: "Komi-san?"

Komi: *Freeze then trembles again*
^——𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.

Komi gets closer to him. <——𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬.

She gets a closer eye of the seed spot on his face.

Komi: ...?? <——𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨.

She looks away breathing out.

Komi: Okay!!

Y/n looks at her, Komi looks back and points to a specific spot on her face.

Y/n: ? "What is it?"

Komi: ! "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙇/𝙣?" (He's usually perspective)

Y/n: "What do you mean by that?"

Komi: *decides to write again* <——𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚? *tremble* <——𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩...𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩? *tremble intensifies* <——𝙃𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚.

Y/n: ! ? "Komi-san?"

Komi gives up on writing on the notebook and gets down a bit.
^——𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

Najimi: "Hey Komi-san! Y/n-kun!"

Tadano: "Good morning you two."

Komi: I'm sav-

Najimi: "Hello!"

Both Najimi and Tadano had the seeds at the same location as Y/n.

Komi: ?????!!!!!

Komi desperately looks at Y/n and then  Najimi and Tadano back and forth.

Tadano: "Het what's up with Komi-san today?"

Najimi: *chuckles* "What are you doing, Komi-san?"

Agari gets in and guess what she have the seed...

Agari: "Good Morning! N-N-Nice weather today!"
Komi: ! ?

Yamai joins too with the seed in.

Yamai: "Good Morning Komi-san! Loving you as usual!"
Komi: !?!?

Yadano come in and guess what? Same seed...

Yadano: *biting fingers* "Komi-san got here before me again!"
Komi: !? !? !? !? !? !? !?

What about Nakanaka? Still with the seed!!

Nakanaka: "Your forbidden power is blazing as usual.
Komi: !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !?

Komi was now at full panic mode, all of her friends were with seeds onde their faces and she didn't know how to tell them about it.
Komi breaths hard but then-

Komi: *gets up in bed* GASP

Komi then takes an moment to get the surroundings and tremble.

Narrator: It was a dream.

-True Next Day-

Now at the REAL school were the REAL classmates say hello to each other. Komi is sitting on her desk when the REAL Y/n came in earlier than normal.

Y/n: "Good Morning, Komi-san. You're early today." He sits on the chair.

Komi: !?

She freezes when she saw the god damn seed in his face just like her dream.

-Timeskip by Komi in the chalkboard-

Najimi and Tadano have a talk while Y/n and Komi watch their wonderful talk.

Tadano: "Najimi-san, you skipped out on the meeting again yesterday."

Najimi: *Laughs* "What gives, Tadano-kun? You want to hand out with me that badly?"

Komi then couldn't help to noticed that both Tadano and Y/n call Najimi by her first name, she thought about both calling her by the first name. She fluster by the thought of Y/n call her "Shouko" I know it's weird somebody get flustered by calling someone by the fist name I'm just doing my job and this is a common thing in Japan so shut up.

You noticed that Komi was staring at you for quite some time with a tint of red on her face.

Y/n: "Is something wrong, Komi-san?"

Komi looks down at her notebook and looks back to you she looks back down again.

Komi: Squirm
Komi: "𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘."

Y/n: "Your...Name? What do you mean..."

Komi flips the page showing what was in.

Y/n: "You, Tadano and Najimi are friends, so you say their names right?" You finished reading. "Oh, yes."

Komi: "...𝚂𝚘, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 "𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚔𝚘" 𝚝𝚘𝚘."

Komi became so fluster and tries to hide her face behind her notebook, meanwhile Y/n's mind were processing what Komi had just shown and when the realization hits him his face burns red.

Y/n: "N-N-N-No! It's just like, y'know! Calling a girl by her name!-"

Tadano and Najimi came in the conversation, Najimi puts her ewbol on Komi's shoulder.

Najimi: "Hey Y/n-kun! Are you trying to say that I'm not a girl?"

Y/n: "I mean I don't know if your a boy or a girl or both at the same time."

Komi: "𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢."

Y/n: *blushing* "H-Hey, it's not that i... I just... how can I put it?"

Before you could say anything Najimi out of nowhere put her hand on Komi's shoulder.

Najimi: "Shouko~"

Komi: *Jolt*

Y/n, Tadano: !?

Komi: <——𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙮.

Najimi: "Now you try it, Y/n-kun! Shouko! It's Shouko!" She teases while Komi's face was bright red.

Tadano: "Stop."

Y/n: "...Do I really have to say it?"

Komi: "𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
Najimi: "Of course you have to! It's a request from Komi-san herself!"

There was a bit of a awkward silence until you get enough bravery to say.

Y/n: "Sho... Sho...Komi-san." Your face was steaming out. <——𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩.

Komi: !
Najimi: "You got no balls!"
Tadano: "At least he tried it."

Najimi looks at the notebook and had an splendid idea.

Najimi: "Okay, Next! Komi-san, now you try."

Komi: 👁 👁 !?

Y/n: *Annoyed* "You're not gonna put Komi-san into this right?"

Najimi: "Of Course, she was the one who brought it up. She should start, right?"

Y/n: "Well that was a clever logic..."

Najimi: "Alright, try saying it! I think by this this point you already know his name."

Komi writes Y/n's name on the notebook.

Najimi: "No writing it down either."

Komi had no other options, she had to say it, but she couldn't stop trembling by that, she calms down and stays quiet until she could finally speak.

Komi: "Y..."

Komi couldn't stop blushing.

After a while... Komi shows her notebook while steam came out of her face.

Komi: "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜?"

Narrator: Komi-san couldn't either.

Y/n and Komi look away with big blush covering their faces.

Najimi: *disappointed* "You guys are hopeless."

Tadano hits Najimi's arm with his elbow to try shutting them up.

Tadano: "Hey, Y/n-kun you had this sesame seed on your face all day."

Y/n look at his surprisingly confused while Komi were shocked.

Y/n: "Wait what?!"

Najimi: "You have a sesame seed on your face."

𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡.

-Bonus Scene-
Writen by me :D

-Game World-

Back at Swamp Bros everyone was in a stage were one of the gimmick were use vents to get to other points of the map like the pipes.

King Croc: "Komi-san, do you see that small vent on the floor?" You point to a vent. "Have you ever heard of Among Us, Komi-san? *starts to laugh*

Komyusho: 👁 👁
Tadashi: T T

King Croc: "You need to *laughs* you need to Vent. I know it will be hard *laughs* you need to be SUS" At this point Y/n loses it "*can't stop laughing* but I know you can do it Komi-san."

King Croc falls into the ground laughing.

Komyusho: 👁 👁
Tadashi: T T
Najio, Chuni: "Cringe."

-End of Episode 9-

We'll fist to say sorry for taking that long to write this I was kinda procrastinating while I was writing this so yeah sorry :/

Also sorry for the may cringe references I couldn't contain myself of writing that.

Final note is that I'll probably edit some chapters to make more consistent with the later ones, but since I always change something on the writing I don't think it would matter too much.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.9K 1.9K 17
Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time communicating with people, and trying to mak...
26K 751 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
680 14 16
A second year at U.A High, you never really had any friends. Even though you were class 1A, no one went out of their way to talk to you. Until that d...
18.6K 182 37
Tadano and Komi have been in the same highschool for 2 years now, and they are just entering their 3rd year. Komi's communication skills have increas...