Tangled Hearts full of Wounde...

By ZZbea11

READ TO FIND OUT๐Ÿ˜ More

Plot- Where it began
What about u?
He didnt want me โš ๏ธ
A birds point of view
Daddy's little girl
The boss
Let the games begin
He likes me
Tuch me โš ๏ธ
Just great...
Big Mistake
Besties
The party part 1
The party part2
The Untold
The things I'd love to say
Unexpected events
His dark side ๐Ÿ’ฉ

You look suspicious

57 3 2
By ZZbea11

Chapter 17

Song: Rehab
by aren't Faiyaz

Khalil

I feel like a total asshole for what I did to her last night. Showing her that side of me, that I promised myself I would shove deep down inside around her. I felt shity to say the least.

The only reason why I allowed my father to talk like that was because I was..fearful of what he might do. And that's incredibly hard for me to admit. Even to myself sometimes.
I Put on my calm demeanour as he bashed My princessa.When all I really wanted to do was strangle him. My father hasn't always been like that. My mother, was half Moroccan after all.
But something inside of him changed after she died. He became even colder than before, if that was even possible. My brothers death was the one that really broke him. Everyone could see it.

It was painful to see my father go through all of that. Even though he didn't show me much love. He still meant a lot to me. As much as he means to me though, what he did to my woman was atrocious. Not saying I was any better. Seeing destiny in pain really stung. After she had gone off running, I tried going after her.
But lo and behold Bianka decided to talk to me. She looked angry when she approached.

"Your father said that you are going to marry me, not some black bitch".

I told her never to speak ill of destiny in my presence, or anyone else's for that matter. And that Destiny would be the only woman that I would ever have any feelings towards.

"But, didn't you love our time together?"
She replied salvaging the already dead conversation.

I chuckled.
"It's called sex you were just somebody I would fuck now and again whenever I was bored. Why are you so dame attached?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm so much better than that Destiny hoe"

"The only hoe here is you. I'm sure you have STDs by now. I thank the heavens I haven't touched you in over 6 months.
And better how? the only assests you have are your saggy boobs and their not even real! The only person you should be mad at is your plastic surgeon. I'm sick and tired of hearing your fake ass lips move. Now if you don't mind perra psicópata(psycho bitch). I gotta go and find my Diaos".

To say she looked upset was barely the tip of the iceberg.
I walked past her leaving her with her mouth to the floor .

But she was the last thing on my mind .
I looked around the halls.
But before I could look any further I got a text

Text:

It's nice watching her slip away from you.
Makes my job easier🕷️.

There was a spider emoji at the end of the message.
I swear when I get my hands on this fu-.
My thought was cut of by some rumbling.
I turned around and saw the other end of the hall with the door slightly open. I walked over slowly.

When I reached front of the door, I pushed it open. To my surprise. It was Destiny on top of one of the smaller gang leaders. His hands were tangled up in her hair and he was kissing softly on her neck. I was about to break HIS NECK!

She started to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Just then she spotted me. And to say I was pissed, The fuck off would be an understatement. I wanted to do some hideous crimes, I wanted to kill his whole entire bloodline at that point. I walked over angerly, grabbing a hold of destiny's arm and dragging her out of the room. I was really refraining myself, I promise I was really trying. But seeing her like that, with another man . I couldn't think straight. I went back to the room. But not before calling some security, and Elija to clean up what I was about to do. Once I walked back through the door.

I grabbed a piece of tissue and stuffed it in the man's mouth. He tried to shake from my hold. but in vain, it was quite embarrassing to watch to say the least. I started to punch him. I grabbed the closest item and jabbed a pen in his eye. He screamed in pain but I knew the house was way too big to catch up on any of the noise. I stopped myself because I didn't want to get too messy.

"You think you can put your hand on my girl and I would be OK with it? I don't know where the fuck you think you are, but this is my home and my mafia. And no one touches what's mine, especially Destiny"  I grab my soundproof pistol and shoot him in the head.

I opened up the door, walking out and ordered the men to clean this mess on the floor. I walked to the disobedient woman in the other room. We haven't even been engaged for 15 minutes and she's already cheating on me.

The contract literally states that as soon as the announcements made, we would not get freaky with anyone else but eachother . As soon as I stepped in and saw her she had to be punished she had to learn, and I wanted her to feel how hurt I felt. And I went to far. I can sense she's still a little uneasy around me. And that hurts.

————-
🥀🥀🥀

Destiny walked out the door as soon as I opened it. She was swaying her hips.
I admired the gorgeous view.
"Take a picture it lasts longer" she spoke up .

I grabbed her waist from behind and I watched her eyes drift off to the interior of OUR home .

"My gosh Khalil your home is gorgeous, I never knew you had such good taste "she exclaimed.

"Ouch, what did you think it would look like" I replied gripping one hand to my chest and imitating a stab wound, sliding the other into hers.

"A cave" she said trying to hold back her laughter.
But in vain as she burst out laughing.
I slapped her ass.

"Stop playing with me or I might go all caveman on you".

"That was hella cringe..." she spoke rolling her eyes.

"careful mama don't roll your eyes at me" I warned.

"Anyways"
She spit back with attitude.

"It's a very pretty house it looks like a
palace that's all I wanted to say"

"Thanks that's what I was going for when I designed it" I spoke with confidence.

"Ya you did a gre-... WAIT YOU DESIGNED THIS!!!"she screamed a bit too loud causeing an echo.

I laughed deeply "ya I did, l always liked the idea of designing my own home even though I have many many houses I on—"
"Cocky much" she muttered to herself
"What was that?" I questioned her.
"Ohh nothing, continue"she spoke with a sigh.

"Ya like I was saying I've only designed 3 and nothing this big so this was a major project for me"I finally finished walking into the kitchen hand in hand with my fiancé.

"We'll maybe you could design my home one day" I stopped dead in my tracks.
"You mean our home" I questioned her.
"No I mine, like a place I could go to escape you" she confirmed.

"What!! it would be our home because what is mine is yours and what is yours is mine. And why the hell would you want to escape me I'm not that bad"I replied bitterly.

"No your right..your worse" she spoke flipping her hair back in my face.

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"Hey you love birds" I heard a male voice speak. I looked behind me to see Carlos and that same female friend of destiny from last night.

The girl rushed over to destiny hugging her putting a big bright smile on destiny's face as they chatted. which I was glad to see. I wish it would stop in motion and the expression on her face would never fade.
But to my disappointment it vanished as soon as Elijah walked into the kitchen.

"You little fucker you put your hands on KK!" She walked up to him, he was shirtless and smirking at her which made me feel....uneasy.

Elijah laughed.

Which sent her, she slapped him across the face. He turned back around to face her we were all in shock.

Not gonna lie it's hot
when she's angry.

"Don't you dare put your hands on her again" destiny spat like venom.

"Sorry, pretty baby" Elihja replied.

Did I hear this man right? Did he just call Destiny pretty baby? It sounded even more icky than you think.
Who does he think he is calling my woman 'baby'?!!!

I glare at him with a warning expression on my face. He turned to me and his smirk quickly faded into embarrassment.
"We have something to tell you, boss" Carlos butted in saving Elijah's ass.

I looked around and saw Destiny stuffing her face with pancakes and eggs.
"What Carlos?" I questioned annoyed.

"One of the guards has been sending messages to an unknown person about our business and what he has seen.
We have him in the basement" Spock Carlos. I am pissed alright.

"We can grill him later I have to go out with Destiny to see the wedding planner" I replied receiving a nod from both men.

"Destiny let's go" I softly yelled.

She walked back into the kitchen
"You not hungry?" She questioned.

"No, I am so let's head up to the room so I can have my breakfast" I replied giving her a wink.
She rolled her eyes

"Come on pretty boy let's go meet this wedding planner"

"What did I tell you about the eye rolls?"
I said annoyed .

"And what did I tell you about this marriage? We can't all get what we want"
She hissed.

I heard the Snickers from Elijah and Carlos. and this time it was me rolling my eyes.

It's going to be a long day....

The house picks:

—-🥀🥀🥀🥀—-
Like

Comment

Share

See you soon babes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 11.5K 110
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
80.1K 2.4K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
41.4K 432 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
55.5K 5.1K 63
One minute they were complete strangers. The next minute they were standing at the aisle, declaring themselves to one other. They didn't know each...