One Piece Various x Hispanic...

By Tartaglia11fatui

A young girl who lives with three rowdy boys. They all have so much fun together! At least.. until something... More

☆ Disclaimer ☆
♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡

♡ Chapter 5 ♡

499 17 0
By Tartaglia11fatui

Ah, yes. What a beautiful day it was! The sun was shining brightly as it did any other day, and birds were happily chirping! Trees, grass, and flowers swayed gently as a light wind blew against them.

People were having fun with their families as they talked and hung out with them. And as for the Dadan Family? Well, let's just say they figured out about the extra kid sleeping there..

“What's with all the bandages?! Have they been fighting bears or something?..” Dogra questioned as he looked at the four sleeping kids.

“That's.. not the problem..” Magra responded as he looked at one specifically.

__________________

“HUUHHH??? WHAT HAVE THOSE BRATS BEEN UP TO NOW?!” Dadan exclaimed as she saw all four of the kids sleeping.

Wait…

Four?..

“One, two, three… huh?.. One, two, three.. huh?.. Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh?.. Wait a sec..” The math wasn't mathing for Dadan as she counted an extra one.

“Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh? Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh? Okay.. okay, let's work this out..” Soon after saying that, she started picking up the pace in saying their names.

“Ace, (Y/N), Luffy, huh? Ace, (Y/N), Luffy, huh?! ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, HUH?!” After figuring out there was an extra kid sleeping there, she yelled at the other three. “ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, WHO'S THAT OTHER KID WITH YOU?!”

~ First Person POV ~

I sighed contently as I slept peacefully with Luffy in my arms. This was pretty normal for us already since most of the time Luffy would ask to cuddle with me. He said it was because he felt safe in my arms. Oh, and because I was warm as well. However, my peaceful sleep was soon disrupted by a yell.

“ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, WHO'S THAT OTHER KID WITH YOU?!”

I groaned as I heard Dadan yell that. All I wanted was some sleep because I hadn't gotten much last week when Luffy went missing. I stayed up almost the whole entire week in trying to find him.

“Who's what now?..” Luffy questioned sleepily as he sat up and then went back to snuggling with me. I smiled softly as I felt him hug me. I patted his head as I tried going back to sleep.

“C'mon, it's too early for questions… pipe down, will ya?..” I heard Ace grumble.

“Ugh, three brats is already too many.. Who the hell are you?!” Dadan asked angrily.

‘Guess they found about Sabo now..’ I thought to myself as I tried ignoring the whole commotion.

For a minute there, I actually fell asleep. But then got woken up by a voice.

“Hey, wake up, sleeping beauty.” An annoying voice said.

“Mmmm… just 5 more hours..” I mumbled sleepily while trying to get comfortable.

“Tch. Just get up already!” Ace complained.

“Nooooo, I'm too comfortable..” I muttered.

There was silence after I said that. I assumed he had left or given up, so I smiled and tried going back to sleep. Well.. that was until I felt somebody grab me from above my ankle and drag me.

“Huh?! W-Wait, what are you doing?!” I asked half-asleep while looking back at Ace and seeing him drag me out of bed.

“Dragging you're lazy ass out of bed.” He responded angrily.

“NOOOO! I WANNA SLEEP MORE!..” I whined as I tried holding onto anything so it could prevent him from dragging me.

I saw Luffy and Sabo stand there watching the scene. “LUFFY, SABO, HELP ME!” I said while trying to reach for them.

“Haha, sorry (Y/N), you're on your own!” Sabo said while laughing as Luffy was dying right beside him.

“HOW COULD YOU, SABO?! I TRUSTED YOUUUuuu!…” My voice began growing more fainter as I was being dragged out of the room.
__________________

“See ya!” I heard all three boys shout simultaneously as they ran out into the forest.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE, LUFFY! THIS HOUSE AIN'T GONNA CLEAN ITSELF!” Dadan yelled angrily.

“Cleaning is boring!” Luffy stated as he stuck his tongue out.

“Ugh, damn brats. I should've known.” Dadan complained.

As Dadan, Magra, and Dogra were distracted by the boys. I tried sneaking off as well. When they weren't looking, I quickly sprinted off.

“WHAT?! HEY, YOU! COME BACK HERE!” Dadan shouted.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard shout at me. I looked back and was about to say something until somebody interrupted me.

“Sorry, old hag. But no can do! She's coming with us now!” Sabo shouted back as he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

I widened my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up. Soon, the shocked expression was replaced with a happy one. I smiled as Sabo dragged me along with them.

As we were running along, Sabo suddenly stopped. “Oops, hold it!” He said, which caused us to stop. And for Luffy to accidentally bump into Sabo and fall.

“Forgot to tell them!” Sabo muttered. He then let go of my hand and turned around to face Dadan and the others. “Hey, Dadan! You might get some guests later! We pissed off Blue Jam, so he probably wants us dead! Play it cool, okay?” He shouted as I tried helping Luffy up.

Dadan, Magra, and Dogra looked shocked at what Sabo had said. “It's true! We beat his crew up! And that's why I had to move here!” He shouted as he cupped his mouth with his hand. “Later!” With that, he grabbed my hand again, and all four of us ran into the forest.

“Dadan's cool! I really like how she lets us do whatever we want.” Sabo stated, smiling.

“Eh, she's still a worthless old hag.” Ace remarked.

“Yeah, she's real ugly! Like.. a butt!” Luffy said as he tried to catch his breath. I chuckled quietly as he said that.

“Anyway, now what?” Sabo asked.

“Well, first off-”

“Let's eat!”

Ace groaned in annoyance as Luffy interrupted him. “Haha, ‘kay! Time to eat!” Sabo said.

___________________

“Gotta keep our strength up.” Ace said as he took a bite out of his food.

Currently, we were sitting around a campfire as both Ace and Sabo were eating a giant fish they caught. Luffy and I were sitting nearby as we watched them eat. I looked to my right and saw Luffy's mouth watering as he looked at the giant fish they were eating. I can't deny it. Watching them eat made me hungry as well.

At the moment, nobody was talking. Beside from Ace and Sabo eating, it was pretty quiet. As I sat there, the smell of fish filled the air and entered my nostrils. The aroma made me more hungrier and caused my stomach to growl.

I then noticed Ace and Sabo pause and look at me. I quickly averted my eyes as I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

‘Ayyy.. por què?… (Ohhh.. why?..)’ I whined internally.

“Hey, (Y/N).”

‘Argh, that was so embarrassing!’

“(Y/N).”

At this point, I was just screaming internally and couldn't hear my name being called out.

“(Y/N)!”

“Huh?” I turned to the direction where I heard my name being called out. I saw Sabo looking at me while Ace was just eating.

“You okay? I called your name like three times, and you didn't respond..” Sabo said with a tint of worry in his voice.

“Ah, uhm, yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it! I just.. zoned out for a minute there, that's all!” I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. “But what did you want to tell me?”

“Oh, right!” He then grabbed part of the fish and gave me a piece of it. “Here! You seemed pretty hungry and well, I don't want you to starve.” He said as he smiled at me.

My eyes widened and brightened from his offer of kindness. I gladly accept the food and thanked him for it.

“Aw, thank you so much, Sabo! You're so sweet! ” I smiled as I grabbed the food he offered and took a bite out of it.

“A-Ah! You're welcome, and uh.. thank you..” He flusteredly spoke as blush started forming on his face.

“Mhm!” I hummed as I took another bite of the food. Sabo then shook his head and tried cooling off. He then turned his head to Luffy. “Here, you can have the tail.” He stated with a smile as he gave it to Luffy.

Luffy's eyes lit up, and he smiled brightly. “Thanks Sabo!” Luffy beamed. Sabo just smiled as he offered it.

“You're too nice.” Ace stated with his mouth full while taking another bite.

“Yeah? What's wrong with that?” Sabo questioned as he looked back at Ace. “So, Luffy, I heard you ate a Devil Fruit. Is that true?”

“Yep!” Luffy responded.

“I see. So that means you can't swim, huh?” Sabo questioned while looking back at Luffy. He then stood up and walked towards Luffy. “Which fruit did you eat?” He asked.

“Gum-Gum Fruit!” Luffy responded as he threw the fish's tail up and ate it in one gulp.

“Gum-Gum? What's that?” Sabo asked.

“Rubber!” Luffy replied as he wiped his mouth with his arm.

“Who wants to be made of rubber? And you can't even swim? That's so lame.” Ace stated.

“No, It's totally awesome! Cuz I got all these cool special moves that only I can do!” Luffy explained.

“Fine. You win, you win. But if your special moves are so cool, why don't you make one that'll catch us some fish, you freeloader.” Ace replied in a sorta mockingly way as he laid down on the floor.

Luffy frowned and headed towards angrily. But as he headed towards Ace, he got held back by Sabo since he was stretching his cheek, which held Luffy in place.

“His whole body is really made out of rubber! That's neat!” Sabo exclaimed.

“Let g-go of my face!..” Luffy demanded as Sabo then let go, causing Luffy to fall. Sabo just laughed and then turned his attention to me.

“What about you (Y/N)? Have you eaten a Devil Fruit?” He asked.

I shook my head as I finished eating. “Nope, I haven't eaten a Devil Fruit.” I answered.

“Oh, I see.” He then put his hand on his chin while thinking of something. “Hmmm.. what about some special abilities? Do you have any of those (Y/N)?” He questioned.

I stayed quiet for a bit and then tried to respond to his question, but a certain freckled boy interrupted me.

“I doubt she even has one. And even if she did, it'd probably be as lame as being made out of rubber.” Ace said.

I frowned and threw a piece of the fish's bone at him. He didn't react whatsoever and just kept his eyes closed.

“Wow, I didn't know your name was (Y/N) as well.” I said sarcastically.

“Hmph.” Was all I heard from him.

I sighed and turned to Sabo. “And to answer your question, Sabo. No, I also don't have any sort of special abilities.” I answered.

Sabo just looked at me for a bit and then spoke up. “Oh, okay, then.” He responded and went back to talking with Luffy. It was weird because it felt as if he didn't believe what I just said.. I shook off that feeling and listened to their conversation.

“-I just made up my best move yet! I call this one the Gum-Gum Ballon! It can bounce off cannon balls, bullets, and lots of stuff!” Luffy stated estatically.

“Woah! Can you show me right now?” Sabo asked.

Luffy smiled, and he nodded. “Sure! I'll do it just for you! That meanie doesn't get to see it. Don't peek!” He said, referring to Ace. “Here we go. Gum-Gum!..” Luffy took a deep breath and started sucking in air. As he did, he began inflating like a balloon.

‘Woah! Dude, that's nuts! You keep getting bigger! You're not gonna pop, are you?” Sabo watched in astonishment. I smiled a bit and then yawned.

‘Geez, am I still sleepy?..’ I thought to myself as my eyes began to slowly close..

__________________

“Crap, what are we gonna do?!”

“Don't know, but we definitely gotta wake him up before (Y/N) sees him!”

“Hm?..” My eyes began fluttering open as I heard to panicked voices.

“Shoot, she's waking up!”

“This is your fault! I told you to be quiet!”

“My fault??? This wouldn't have never happened if you never kicked Luffy in the water while he was a balloon!”

“Oh I'm sorry. It's not like I knew a stupid, giant crocodile was roaming around here. Waiting for a chance to eat a kid!"

I yawned as I began stretching. “Mmmm.. that was a good nap!” I muttered to myself. As I opened my eyes, something quickly caught my eye. It was Luffy.. but he was..

‘UNCONSCIOUS?!’

My eyes widened, and I quickly went to his side.

“What in the.. what happened!?” You worriedly asked as you turned your gaze to Ace and Sabo.

They didn't respond and just avoided eye contact. I furrowed my eyesbrows and asked them again.“Uhm, what happened?..” They stayed silent for a bit until one of them spoke up.

“Nothing. Nothing happened.” Ace replied as he crossed his arms.

I sweatdropped. “Uh, yeah, no. Clearly, something happened.” I looked down at Luffy and noticed he was soaking wet. I raised my eyebrow and looked back at Ace and Sabo.

“Why's he wet?” I asked while slightly tilting your head.

Neither of them responded again. I deadpanned, but that's when I heard coughing come from underneath. My eyes widened, and I looked down.

“Luffy!” I exclaimed as he sat up and coughed.

“What.. what happened?..” He muttered.

“Are you okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yeah, I'm-” Suddenly, he stopped mid sentence and widened his eyes. He then turned his head towards Ace and Sabo and shouted: “WAIT, YOU TWO ALMOST!-” Sabo and Ace quickly put their hands over his mouth, preventing him to say another word.

I got taken aback as they did that. “What was he gonna say?..”

“NOTHING!” They quickly responded simultaneously. Luffy was trying to get out of their grasp but struggled. While as Ace and Sabo were trying their best to keep him quiet. I sweatdropped at the scene and sighed before letting out a soft chuckle. I then noticed something on my left side. I turned my head and saw a beaten up crocodile.

“Hey, what's up with the crocodile?”

Author's Note

______________________

(Also, if you're wondering as to why there hasn't been much love~ in the story. Then, hehe, don't worry. They'll soon be head over heels for you~.. 🤭)

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 841 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
467 24 8
Luffy struggles with making friends after the departure of Shanks and his crew. Enter Ace and Sabo-unwillingly. Or, a retelling of the ASL backstory...
8K 234 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
21K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...