social suicide ━ riverdale

De -imbisexualwhocares

❝ i'm shocked i'm still alive, it's social suicide! ❞ ˑ ◌ ִ 🪺 ፧ ּ ִ ݊ ʚ ɞ ׁ ֢ ㇴ ۫ 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙... Mai multe

𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

33 2 0
De -imbisexualwhocares

❝ and i consoled you while you cried. ❞

ⅰii. 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮

CARLY KNEW VERONICA LODGE.

She knew Veronica because her father worked with Veronica's. That's why Albert went to New York everyday two years ago. But Carly and Veronica weren't friends. They were just acquaintances.

"You know, Veronica?" Jughead asks.

"I mean, um, yeah. My father worked for hers." Carly answers.

"Carls! Come here! I haven't seen you in, like, what, three years?" Veronica laughs, wrapping her arms around Carly's body.

"Two but who's counting?" Carly chuckles.

"You're here! In public school. You're not sitting in your house for school anymore!"

"I know, it's weird." Carly says.

"At least you have me to show you around." Veronica punches Carly's shoulder, playfully.

"That won't be necessary. I have Jughead doing that for me." Carly turns to Jughead. "Thank you, by the way."

"You're welcome."

"Well, this is Toni Topaz." Veronica introduces a girl who had brown hair with purple streaks.

"Like the gemstone? I love that." Carly says, shaking the said girl's hand.

"This is Fangs." Toni introduces a boy that sat, eating a Twizzler.

"You know, every time I think of fangs, I think of vampires not snakes." Carly says.

"And every time when I think of Carly, I think of ICarly." Jughead jokes, making Carly punch his shoulder, playfully.

"That is Sweet Pea." Toni points to a tall boy, he had a serpent tattoo on his neck, that sat on a different couch across from Fangs.

"That's Kevin." Veronica introduces the boy that sat next to Sweet Pea.

"Okay, so..Fangs, Sweet Pea, Kevin, and Toni." As Carly says it she points to them. They nod at her telling her she got the names right. "Got it."

"Sit down, new girl." Kevin smiles as he scoots over to make room for the brunette.

Carly happily sits down in the seat.

"So, what are talking about?"

Fangs turns to Kevin, "Your last name's Keller, right?"

"How did you know that?"

"Joaquin and I used to hang out. He talked about you all the time." Fangs smiled at Kevin.

Carly nudges Sweet Pea, "I sense a love story brewing." Carly smiles widely.

Sweet Pea wasn't the kind, nice guy you would most likely see. He was more, big, bad, and tough because he was in a gang for one. He wasn't touchy. But when Carly touched him, he felt something warm and fuzzy in his stomach.

Sweet Pea smiles down at the small girl, it going unnoticed by four teens in the same room.

"You guys. Yes, you. Come with me." Principal Weatherbee says, coming into the lounge. "Now."

They walk into the hallway and see a terrible serpent drawing, looking the Southside Serpent logo. It looked like it was drawn by a three year old.

"Which of you defaced our school seal with this graffiti?" Weatherbee asks.

"This is what they do, Principal Weatherbee. They tag their turf." A boy says.

"Reggie, could you be any more transparent?" Veronica crosses her arms. This supposed, Reggie, nods his head like the idiot he is.

"Effective immediately: No gang behavior of any kind
will be tolerated in my school. As of this moment, no more Serpent jackets." Weatherbee says.

"What?"

"You're kidding."

"No more Serpent jackets. All tattoos are gonna be covered. Possession of any gang paraphernalia will lead to immediate suspension. Are we clear? That's all." Weatherbee says.

Carly turns to the Serpents, "Can I help cover you're tattoos?"

"I can't believe you guys don't see it." Jughead says to Toni, Sweet Pea, and Carly.

They were now at the Whyte Wyrm, a Serpents hangout in the south.

"Weatherbee is profiling us. Telling us what to wear. What's next? Brain implants controlling what we think?" Jughead continues.

Toni chuckles, "You sound like a conspiracy nut. A school closed down. A crappy school. Now we're at a better one, with a computer lab and textbooks."

"And toilets that flush." Sweet Pea says, keeping his eyes on the arcade game that was planted in the Shoppe.

"Ew." Carly makes a disgusted face.

"Getting transferred to Riverdale High is the best thing." Toni says.

"Maybe ever." Sweet Pea adds.

"If I have to take off my jacket 8:30 to 3, Monday to Friday, hey, I'm down with that." Toni says.

Jughead gets frustrated and leaves the Serpents with the new girl.

"I bet twenty bucks, you can't beat my high score." Sweet Pea says to Carly with a smirk.

"I've never played a game in my life besides cards." Carly said.

"Beat his ass, Carls." Toni pats her on the back, sending the brunette a smile.

A couple minutes later, Carly got the hang of the game and did something she would never expect.

"Oh, my God." Carly says.

Sweet Pea looks over at the screen and he saw she beat his high score.

He widens his eyes in shock and disbelief, "How?"

Carly turns and gives him a smirk. "I win. Give me." She puts her hand out.

Sweet Pea rolls his eyes and pulls out twenty dollars, putting it in Carly's hand.

Carly then gets a text from her mom.

hey, come home.
at least for a second. - mommy <33

"Hey. I have to go. See you guys later." Carly leaves the Shoppe when Toni noticed something on the table.

It was the money Sweet Pea gave her.

The next day, Carly hangs out in the student lounge talking to Toni as Fangs and Sweet Pea talked that was before Jughead walked in, wearing his Serpent jacket.

"Oh, hey, guys. What's up?" Jughead says.

"Take it off." Reggie demands, glaring at the Jones boy.

"Take off that jacket, rat boy."

"Oh, Reggie, I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honor, or history or loyalty." Jughead says.

"That's it." Reggie jumps up, going to attack Jughead.

"Get him."

"Do it."

"Oh, my God."

Veronica calls out for the Principal, "Mr. Weatherbee!"

"You all have detention for fighting." Weatherbee says to the boys as Veronica and Carly stand beside all the students.

"But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones." Weatherbee says. "Take off that jacket, or you're suspended."

"Please, Jughead, just―" Veronica begins.

"I guess I'm suspended." Jughead gets up to walk out of the room.

"Well, if he's suspended then I guess I am, too." Carly says, standing up for her new friend.

Wait...friend?

"Carls―" Toni starts.

"No!" Carly blurts, then gets embarrassed from receiving looks at her little spat-out. "I'm leaving now. Bye, losers."

Carly leaves the office and goes after Jughead.

"Hey, we are now the suspended buddies." Carly chuckles, wrapping an arm around Jughead's shoulder.

"Why did you do that?"

"I did it because I'm the only one who cared."

The two went back to the Whyte Wyrm and Jughead starts playing the arcade game.

Jughead didn't win so he got mad and hit the side of the machine.

"You break that, you buy it." A man says away from them.

They turn around towards the man.

"How'd you know I was here?" Jughead asks.

"Hog Eye called."

"Hog Eye?" Carly questioned at the strange name.

The man looks at her then back at Jughead. "Who's this?"

"Oh, Carly Mitchell." Jughead says.

"Mitchell?"

Carly nods, confused.

"Now, I get why you dress like that."

"What's wrong with this?" Carly asks, looking down at her outfit.

"...Nothing."

"Anyways," Jughead says, rolling his eyes at their stupid conversation. "Carly this is my dad, FP Jones."

"Mhmm. Now, Explain why you guys are not in school." FP says to the teens.

"Yes. Weatherbee has been disrespecting the Serpents." Jughead explained. "He's been targeting us. He told us to take off our skins."

"You mean your jackets? Wear them after school." FP says.

"A Serpent never sheds his skin." Jughead recites.

"I know the laws, boy."

Carly stays dumbfounded as the Jones boys talk. She got bored and leaves the bar as she lets out a yawn, grabbing her bag.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave." Carly says to Jughead.

He nods as she leaves the bar.

♥︎ ━ -ɪᴍʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟᴡʜᴏᴄᴀʀᴇs sᴘᴇᴀᴋs! ━ ♥︎

i love this book<33

(btw 'love is embarrassing' by olivia rodrigo is SO underrated, who agrees?)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.1K 1.3K 23
I don't spare lives...I just take em'... "He needs you...because you are the one" she said. "What? What's wrong with you? What are you talking about...
172K 1.6K 11
Basically what's in the title... have a sexy imagination... 🙃 Top: Jungkook Bottom: Jimin Some Jimin is top..but Jungkook is mostly top. Tell me i...
16.4K 714 11
Hace click, que te cuestaa