Toxic Bond Of Love

By mob_sudhlor

Bright and Win are two young adults in a toxic and unhealthy relationship. Bright is a possessive and short-t... More

Introduction
1
3
4

2

63 7 1
By mob_sudhlor

Author's POV

It's the weekend and yet Bright is working. Being the workaholic he is, he rarely spends time at home and doesn't see a problem in that.

Win missing his boyfriend decided to visit him at his company. It's often win trying to put some effort in spending time with bright.

As soon as win makes his way up the building to bright's office, he sees bright and his PA (personal assistant) chit chatting and goofing around instead of working.

"Well well looks like my boyfriend is working quite hard" win speaks up in a teasing tone while glaring the PA.

"Win? You didn't tell me you were coming." Bright looks confused upon seeing his boyfriend.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but oh boy I didn't expect to be surprised instead." Win says with a fake smile and still glaring at bright's PA.

Bright notices that and sighs then speaks up.

"Gulf you may leave for now." Bright says to the PA and he immediately leaves feeling scared of win, as win was still shooting daggers at gulf.

"Bright what the hell? I thought you had work but here you are messing around!" Win sounds annoyed.

"Ah for fuck's sake. Don't start again. Am I not allowed to have a break during work?" Bright says that while rubbing his temples.

Win scoffs.

"Work? All I could see was that PA making a move on you again and the audacity of you to let him to do that!!" Win raised his voice, feeling jealous and hurt.

"Win. How many times are we gonna argue about this? I don't like it one bit" Bright speaks in a voice that sounds like he is trying his best to not yell.

"Then why the hell do you keep him around when you know how he is totally in love with you? Don't you even care how that makes me feel?" Win says in..a low voice this time.

"Oh shut up. I don't get why you're so insecure about yourself. He is here because he does a good job and is fun to be around. Unlike someone." Bright says not even bothering to hide his annoyance now.

"You find him more interesting than me? Then why not date that fucker instead?!" Win raised his voice again.

Something inside bright snaps and he glares at win and clenches his fists and teeth.

"You know I don't like you raising your voice. Get out. This instant." Bright's voice is cold and stern.

Win looks at him with a painful expression.

"You're kicking me out from your office bright? Do I even matter to you.. anymore?" Win's voice sounding defeated.

"Didn't you hear me? I said get lost!" Bright raised his voice and threw some papers at win.

Win got startled but walks towards the door and then leaves bright's office.

Bright mutters under his breath.

"Such a bratty and nuisance boyfriend I have got there" bright still has his fists clenched and closes his eyes trying to calm down.

[Same day- At evening]

Bright comes home with Win's favourite ice cream feeling a bit guilty about what happened in the morning.

"Hey.. I am back baby!!" Bright says in a cheerful tone but he gets not response.

Bright looks around and sighs. Looks like win is not home. Bright puts the ice cream in the refrigerator and sits on the couch and takes out his phone and calls win.

Ring..ring..ring..

"Why isn't he picking up? Where is he?"
There is a hint of concern and worry behind his angry tone.

Bright just sits on the couch waiting for win to return.

Hours pass and bright fell asleep on the couch waiting for win.

Suddenly, the front door kicks open which causes bright to jolt awake and he looks at the door.. revealing win.

Bright walks towards win with an annoyed expression.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Bright said in a strict voice.

"You shut up!! You unloving boyfriend!!" Win said in between hiccups and struggling to walk straight. Bright concluded win is drunk. Too drunk.

Bright's expression softens and he holds onto win so he doesn't hurts himself by tripping over.

"Baby.. why did you drink so much..?" Bright asks in a soft and gentle voice.

Win pushes bright away and walks inside on his own while saying.

"Like you care!! You double faced piece of shit. Go fuck yourself!!" Win says in between hiccups.

Bright stood there trying to calm down while he takes multiple deep breaths.

Meanwhile, Win plops onto the couch cursing Bright under his breath and leans back and closes his eyes.

Slowly bright walks towards him and sits beside him and speaks up.

"Alright. Now calm down and listen. Do--"  bright got cut off by win.

"No. No! You listen to me!" Win points a finger to himself then continues speaking.

"You treat me like crap one moment then make love to me the other!! The fck is wrong with you? I am starting to think I am dating a man with an inverted brain.". Win speaks in between hiccups again.

Bright musters everything in himself to stay calm at this point while clenching his fists.

"Okay I have been a jerk to you. I am sorry for that. Please..just go to bed for now." Bright says in a pleading tone despite his burrowed brows.

"You mister!! Don't tell me what to do! When you don't even listen to a single thing I say!!" Win speaks up again.

Bright sighs and gets up from the couch and walks away.

Win still talking shit under his breath about bright.

Bright returned with a jar of water in his hands and splashes it totally on Win's face.

Bright puts the jar aside and then combs Win's hair back with his fingers and grabs his hair and moves closer to him and breathes on his ear while whispering.

"Enough of your drunken bullshit. Sober up." With an unreadable expression.

Win startled and still stunned about his action and now completely sobered up but could only manage to nod.

Bright lets go of his hair and walks away again.

Win sitting there drenched in water and still too startled to move.

Win then sees bright coming towards him with a towel and a slightly relaxed expression.

Bright starts to dry Win's hair gently.

"Baby. Why did you drink so much?" Sounds caring.

"I..I.. uh. I was upset." Win says feeling a bit better.

"Upset at me I assume? This morning?" Bright asks in a soothing tone while still drying win up and taking off his wet shirt.

"Yeah. It really hurt me when you said me to get lost. Like I don't even matter to you and looks like you care more about your PA." Win says in a hurtful voice.

Bright dries him up, puts the towel away and hugs win and buries Win's face into his chest and  pats his head while saying.

"You know I really feel guilty for doing that. I was working and yet..you threw a tantrum there. I wasn't exactly in the best mood either. Please forgive me hm?"
Bright kisses the top of Win's head.

Win wraps arms around bright's waist and just nods, feeling comfortable in his embrace.

Bright keeps patting his head in a comforting way.

"But don't go drinking alone ever again now matter how upset you are. I was worried sick my bunny." Bright keeps giving him kisses on his head.

"Right..I am sorry for that." Win speaks and now sounds usual.

Bright pulls away from the hug and caresses his cheeks and says.

"Stay here. I will go make some soup for you. So you can take a pill and won't have a hangover tomorrow" he says that then kisses Win's forehead and walks towards the kitchen.

"Thank you babe" win says and lays on the couch feeling exhausted.

After making the soup, bright brings the bowl of soup to win.

"Get up and have this" bright says in a soft tone

Win sits up straight and takes the bowl and starts eating.

Meanwhile bright walks away again and then comes back with a glass of water and few pills.

Win eats his fill of food and takes his tablets and lays down on the couch again.

Bright sighs and picks up win from the couch and carries him bridal style to their bedroom.

"You should sleep comfortably baby" Bright softly smiles at win.

Win nods and gets comfortable in his arms until he is gently laid on the bed and bright tucks him.

"Don't be upset anymore, Sleep well" bright says and pecks his forehead and strokes his hair.

Bright then turns off the lights and lays beside him and cuddles him and both of them drift to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
2.2K 216 28
The collection of drabbles and short stories with OffGun and their various ships.
9.4K 456 9
Everyone knows without a doubt that Ohm loves Fluke so much. Fluke love for Ohm is way deeper. Every day seems perfect until life gives them the bigg...
38.9K 4.3K 31
မင္းကိုေစာင့္ရလို႔ တစ္ခါေလးေတာင္ မၿငီးေငြ့ခဲ့ဖူးဘူးဆ္ိုတာကို အႀကိမ္ေပါင္းမ်ားစြာေျပာခဲ့ဖူးပါရဲ႕... မင်းကိုစောင့်ရလို့ တစ်ခါလေးတောင် မငြီးငွေ့ခဲ့ဖူးဘူ...