𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘π„π‚πŠπ‹π„π’π’

η”± heavqnly

π•πˆπŽπ‹π„π“ πƒπ„π‹π‡π„ππ‚πˆπ€ - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's pa... ζ›΄ε€š

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘π„π‚πŠπ‹π„π’π’
❦
𝟎𝟏 || πˆππ“π‘πˆπ†π”π„
𝟎𝟐 || π„π‹π„π‚π“π‘πˆπ‚
πŸŽπŸ‘ || 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄 β˜™
πŸŽπŸ’ || πˆππ„π•πˆπ“π€ππ‹π„
πŸŽπŸ“ || π…π€πŒπˆπ‹πˆπ€π‘
πŸŽπŸ” || π‹πˆπ€ππˆπ‹πˆπ“π˜
πŸŽπŸ• || 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
πŸŽπŸ– || πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸŽπŸ— || 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
πŸπŸ‘ || π‚π‡π€πŽπ’
πŸπŸ’ || 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑
πŸπŸ“ || πˆππƒπ„π’π‚π‘πˆππ€ππ‹π„
πŸπŸ” || π“π„ππ’πˆπŽπ β˜™
πŸπŸ• || 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
πŸπŸ– || π‚πŽπŒπ…πŽπ‘π“
πŸπŸ— || ππ€πˆππ‹π„π’π’
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐆𝐔𝐍 β˜™
𝟐𝟏 || π‘π„π’πˆπ‹πˆπ„ππ‚π„ β˜™
𝟐𝟐 || πˆππ“πŽπ—πˆπ‚π€π“π„πƒ
πŸπŸ‘ || π€π‘π‘πŽπ–
πŸπŸ“ || πŒπˆπ‘π€π‚π‹π„
πŸπŸ” || πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“
πŸπŸ• || π„π“πˆππ”π„π“π“π„
πŸπŸ– || ππ”πˆπ„π“ β˜™
πŸπŸ— || ππ‹π”π’π‡πˆππ†
πŸ‘πŸŽ || 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓
πŸ‘πŸ || π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„
πŸ‘πŸ || π‚π‘πˆπŒπ’πŽπ
πŸ‘πŸ‘ || π‘πˆπ’πŠ
πŸ‘πŸ’ || π€πƒπŽπ‘π
πŸ‘πŸ“ || π’π„π‘π„ππˆπ“π˜
πŸ‘πŸ” || 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 β˜™
πŸ‘πŸ• || πŒπ€π‹π„π•πŽπ‹π„ππ“
πŸ‘πŸ– || π•πˆπ’π‚π„π‘π€π‹ β˜™
πŸ‘πŸ— || 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍
πŸ’πŸŽ || π’π„π‚π‘π„π‚π˜
πŸ’πŸ || πƒπ„π•πŽπˆπƒ

πŸπŸ’ || π„ππ“πˆπ‚πˆππ† β˜™

51.4K 722 892
η”± heavqnly

SWIM - CHASE ATLANTIC
"keep your body open."

_______

______

I didn't know what to say to Dominic. I didn't know what I was even supposed to do. I didn't know how to ignore the cuts on his back.

They were all long, vertical scars that were evenly placed surrounding his spine. They reached from the bottom of his neck to small of his back, their positions calculated and precise. There had to be around eight longer ones, and they didn't even look fully healed.

I blinked, unable to take my eyes off of them. They were so— I didn't even know how to describe them. It was almost horrifying knowing that he'd been through that. It looked like he'd been tortured.

"It's beautiful," I told him, my fingers hesitantly grazing the skin of his tattoo, trying to make it less obvious that I was so focused on his scars. Shit, I don't know why I touched him either. It took me a good few seconds to realize that I was probably over stepping, because Dominic flinched at my touch. I had never seen him flinch before, not even with a gun pointed to him.

"Sorry." I mumbled, backing away.

He rolled his shoulders, raising his head higher. He didn't say anything

"Does it mean something?"

"It's for my mother," he said flatly. "Her name was.."

Silence.

He shook his head. "I don't feel like talking about this anymore."

Then it hit me that he referred to her as past tense; meaning she was gone. Our conversation wasn't just careless teasing and flirting, it was changed now. "That's okay," I reassured, not mentioning his mother.

"I'm so sorry but I can't ignore-" I started. I felt so bad that I couldn't dismiss the pain on his back, but apart of me wanted to know what happened, even though I knew it wasn't really my place to even ask.

"I know." Dominic cut me off. "I know."

"What.." I was about to ask what did this to him, then I realized that that would be the wrong question. The cuts on his back, they weren't from a 'what,' that would be too simple. "Who did this to you?"

He inhaled deeply. "You've met him before."

"One of the Russians?" I asked, them being one of the first people to come to mind.

"No," he murmured.

I honestly didn't know who else. The only other man that was apart of his life that I remembered was Alec, but they seemed to have a good relationship, and the idea seemed absurd to me.

"I had a lovely childhood, if that helps," he hinted.

My heart dropped. "Did.." I struggled, "Did your father do this to you?"

The words didn't sound right in my mouth. How could someone do that to their son? To their child?

Dominic didn't answer, just pulled his shirt back over his head. I quickly took a step to stand in front of him to see his face. He looked serious, he looked unfazed, he looked nervous. His jaw was clenched, and he could barely even look me in the eyes.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself. His silence was enough to confirm that the scars on his back were made by Antonio, his father, his blood.

He looked away, breathing deeply. "It doesn't really matter."

My eyebrows furrowed at him, disbelieving what he just said. "It doesn't matter? Dominic, he hurt you. He hurt you, and you're fine with it."

"It was a long time ago."

"What.." The simple word came out like more of a gasp. I reached for his arm, just barely skimming his muscle before he shifted away from me. "I don't expect you to understand."

Then he left. He walked away. He disappeared back into the house. He left.

I just kind of stood there, alone on the balcony, processing what just happened. Everything had happened so fast, he spoke faster than I could think, he left faster than I could think.

I didn't want him to walk away again. I trailed behind him, pacing through the house as quickly as I could. "Where the hell are you going?" I yelled, following him up to the top of the stairs, nearly out of breath. His place was too big for this type of chasing.

He didn't stop, and he didn't answer either. "Did I hurt you? If I did, I'm sorry— I didn't mean-"

"Stop apologizing," he waited at the last step, finally allowing me catch up to him. "You didn't do anything."

We were both standing in the hallway now, looking at each other with angst, nothing but dust between us. "Then why are you being like this?"

"I changed my mind."

"What?"

"I don't like what I feel between us anymore."

He couldn't be serious. He couldn't be.

He was the one who wanted me in the first place, wasn't he? He was the one who initiated everything between us. He was the one who told me he cared. He couldn't change his mind that quickly.

"Do you seriously think you're the only one here who feels something that they don't like?" I tried to remain calm, but my tone was cold.

"Don't compare us," his voice grew stern, a note of frustration lacing every word. "I feel you everywhere, and it's driving me insane. You're driving me absolutely insane, Violet. I have lost every piece of self-respect that I once had for myself because of you, and I hate it."

"What are you even saying?" I questioned, barely comprehending his words. "That you.. that you hate me?"

"I hate you because of what you've made me."

"What have I made you?" I demanded, my voice now raised, eyes wide, head held high in defiance.

I awaited his answer, questioning if it would ever come. There were a thousand things that he could say, a thousand words that I think would describe him better than the one he chose.

"Weak." He uttered the word with a mix of bitterness and resignation. "You have made me so remarkably weak."

The air between us seemed charged with tension, his emotions laid bare. I had nothing to say. "I don't know what you want me to say anymore." I frowned, admitting. "I don't know what you want from me."

"I want you gone, Violet." He admitted. "There are times that I so badly want you gone— out of my life."

"Others.." My heart pounded in my chest, it beat so hard I thought it might jump out of my body.

"Others, I want you so far gone that you can't even remember your name; that the only thing you can think of is how much you crave me after I have drained every last ounce of innocence from your veins, after I've ruined you so badly that your soul can't find it's way back into your body."

Air was suffocating.

"I've been holding myself back incase you change your mind, because if you aren't ready for that now, then I'll wait."

Air was gone.

"I'll wait," he repeated again, making sure I knew. "Because I think having you is the only thing that might make me sane again. But make no mistake, I am not pressuring you, and I do not intend to use you-"

I took a few quick steps towards him.

"Shut up," I whispered, pressing my mouth to his, because for some reason what he said had hypnotized me or something. I kissed him so softly that it barely counted as a kiss. Our touch was light and warm, lasting for just a few seconds before I pulled away. My eyes fluttered open again, and I found Dominic simply staring at me.

His eyes were filled with shock and pure lust, but there was something more too.

Admiration.

Then I realized that the kiss wasn't just a kiss, it was the first time I had ever initiated a kiss between us. None of them felt this raw and filled with passion than just that simple touch.

I think it look Dominic by surprise. "Violet." His voice was deep, and my name came out as more of a warning than a statement.

"Dominic." I mirrored.

"I'm not going to be able to hold myself back if you keep doing this to me."

"Then don't."

Dominic sucked in a breath, sliding his hand along my neck, lifting my chin with his thumb. His touch was burning hot, and breathing was becoming unnatural for me. He was so close, and he smelled so good.

"This stops as soon as you say so," he brushed my hair from off of my shoulders slowly, lips pressing against my neck. "This doesn't start until you say so." Another kiss below my ear. "Nothing else happens unless you say so."

I really hoped he couldn't feel my heart pounding. "I want you," I breathed, shaking my head slightly. Dominic pulled away to look at me. "No holding back anymore," I said. "And no going easy on me."

"Sei la mia rovina. (You're the death of me.)" He whispered a series of words that I didn't understand, then slowly, he dipped his head down, cupped my face into his hands, and kissed me with all of the force that he had.

It was so desperate, like he had been waiting his whole life to kiss me like this knowing exactly what was about to happen next.

My fists bunched the fabric of Dominic's T-shirt into my hands, pulling him so close that I could feel him against my lower abdomen. He groaned, forcing me into a room that I had never dared step into.

Dominic's bedroom.

His mouth worked on mine, and he slammed me against his door once we entered his room. "Don't do that," he muttered quietly.

"So controlling," I rolled my eyes, pulling away slightly.

Dominic's eyes deepened. "Damn right."

He kept my hands above me and moved his mouth down to my neck, nipping on the soft spot under my ear. I squirmed under his touch, trying to hide my neck from him, but he forcefully placed his free hand around my throat, holding my chin up. "Stay still," he demanded.

Fuck, I loved it when he wasn't so gentle.

While trailing wet kisses along my jaw, he started to suck on the skin too, taking his time to mark me as his. He only stopped when the neckline of my sweater got in his way. "Arms up," his touch teased the skin of my stomach while he pulled my shirt over my head.

He didn't waste a second to unclasp my bra either, because it was removed from my body within the blink of an eye.

I couldn't even do that.

Taking a brief moment to scan my body, he muttered, "Cristo, (Christ,)" under his breath, before his lips were back on me. They explored me, travelling up and down and kissing me in places I had rarely ever been touched before.

His hand held one of my breasts, massaging it gently while his tongue teased at my nipple. A loud and shameless moan bursted out of me when he clamped down on it, nipping between his teeth and pinching the other one.

My fingers were twisted in his hair, pulling so hard I was scared I was hurting him. My arousal was escaping me and dripping down my legs so warm, so fast, in ways that it had never before, because this was all so different and so, so much better.

Dominic pulled away, took me by the back of my thighs and lifted me over to his bed. He laid me flat on my back, tugged my pants down, and stared.

My chest rose and fell so heavily, I was nearly panting. "You.." Dominic started, "You are so enticing." He murmured, taking in every inch of me. Every freckle, every curve, every bend, every part of me was examined by him.

I started to feel too exposed, too self conscious to be looked at this way— even in the dark. I wrapped my arms around my chest, but Dominic quickly pinned them back to the bed.

"Dominic-"

"I've waited over a fucking month for you, Red. Let me admire you." He whispered, Heat bursted through my cheeks, and I prayed that Dominic didn't notice.

Folded.

I bucked my hips upwards, wanting to feel any kind of friction against me. The man grinned, his bright white teeth peeking through his smile. He pressed my hips back down onto the bed. "Someone's needy."

"You're taking too long," I said breathlessly, "You're boring me." I had a fucking death wish.

Dominic's eyebrows furrowed, followed by a devilish grin. I could see his twisted mind working behind his eyes, calculating everything he could do to get back at me for insulting him.

Shit.

"Fine," he said defensively. His fingers hooked around the only piece of fabric on my body, pulling down on the red lace, and I gasped. "You're a mess." He tossed the soaking piece of fabric away carelessly, and it disappeared along with the rest of my clothes on his bedroom floor.

His knee pressed into the mattress where he knelt in front of me, thick hands gripping around my thighs harshly, separating them like there was no time left in the world. "What are you d-"

I shut the fuck up when I felt two fingers shove into my core without any warning. "Son of a— fuck."

In and out they went, giving me no time to process anything, whatsoever. His movements were the roughest that they'd ever been, showing me absolutely no mercy. I cried out uncontrollably, every part of my digging into the sheets.

"Are you still bored, Red?" He asked me, adding a third finger to his pulses.

Holy mother of god.

"Asshole!" I screamed, body contorted and head thrown back. I was close already with two fingers, but with three?

With every harsh thrust, he would curl his fingers, then straighten them and pull out, over, and over again. He hit me in my G-Spot more times in a minute than anyone else had ever.

"Fuck," I whined, letting go of the orgasm, spilling into his sheets and to his fingers. He swiped them all along me, not letting my juices go to waste, then dipped his fingers into his mouth. "That's what I thought."

I didn't even bother to lift my head, because I was already completely exhausted. That could've been enough for one night— that could've been enough for a week.

I heard a small drop of an article of clothing hitting the floor, followed my plastic unwrapping.

"No going easy on you anymore," he whispered into my ear while he took both of my wrists, slowly pinning them over my head. He was going easy on me before?

With his free hand, he trailed it down my body, his touch warm and smooth. He wrapped it around my hip, positioning his tip between my folds, then thrusted himself inside of me.

Fuck, he was unbearable.

"Holy shit," I screamed violently, as if someone had just been gutted in front of me— that's what it felt like anyways; like I was being completely demolished by Dominic's cock.

My eyes were glued shut, but even in the dark I could feel Dominic's amusement. "That's my girl," he groaned. "Just as tight as I remember."

A series of moans escaped from me when I quite literally felt Dominic growing inside of me. I guess he wasn't completely hard when he decided to start fucking me, because his size was just expanding, becoming even bigger than his original eight fucking inches.

Fuck yeah I remembered.

My walls were stretching around his length, and it was the most pain and pleasure I had ever experienced in my whole life. It was a shockwave of complete ecstasy.

Dominic pulled out of me completely, his rock hard tip teasing my entrance. He carefully removed his hand from my hip, placing it on my lower abdomen. "I can't, I can't-" I told him breathlessly, but he completely ignored me, plunging himself inside of me once more.

"Dominic," I yelped, my back arching off of the mattress. I never even knew I was this flexible until he came into my life. He put me in positions that I had never been put in before.

His movements started to speed up, dick moving in and out of me with swiftness. I wrapped my legs around his waist, dying to feel even closer to him, dying to have more than I could ever handle. With every clash of our hips, I clenched around him.

My legs were shaking out of control, in fact I felt close to nothing in the lower half of my body. My calves numb, my thighs numb, my core numb.

"You feel so good," Dominic praised, shoving himself deeper and an intense pattern of moans after moan found their way out past my lips and filled the room.

I was blinded by everything, everything I felt, everything that I didn't feel; all blocked my senses, because I came undone without even knowing.

I clutched Dominic's hand in mine as I came, my nails digging into the back of his hands while he didn't stop pounding sharply in and out of my aching pussy. My fluids came gushing out of me, spreading more when Dominic kept moving inside of me. I was convinced he was still growing too, because every time he was inside of me, he felt bigger.

I was seeing stars now, my third orgasm nearing right after the other while Dominic hadn't even had his first. My body was completely limp, just letting him control me like never before.

"I'm close again," I told him breathlessly. It was embarrassing that he could destroy me so easily. My hair was now everywhere on my face, so messy from all of the activity. I swore, I would look in the mirror and there would be knots all throughout my head, making it look like I just walked through the woods.

"Cazzo," he groaned. "I know."

Warmth filled my insides from him coming into the condom, but he didn't stop relentlessly pounding until I finished too.

Sweat coated my body— his too. Our hair was disheveled, our lips swollen, bodies aching.

"Holy shit." Was all I said while we were both laying side by side in his bed, the only thing audible was both of us panting after that. He didn't say a thing, I didn't say a thing; we were both absolutely speechless.

We stayed there like that for a while, both just processing everything that had happened. We had officially broken the contract, I mean, we had definitely already broken it yesterday, but today we went as far as one could go.

I took that time to embrace the comfort of his bed, and the cooling atmosphere of his bedroom. It was really dark, so I couldn't really see much, but his bed smelled incredible; like pine, and musk, and him.

Quietly, Dominic got up from the bed, disappeared into the bathroom, then returned with a warm wet cloth in his hand. He approached me, and unsure of what he was doing, I tried to back away. "Relax, Red," he said jokingly, gently parting my legs, then started cleaning me.

No man had ever done that for me. I had only ever been with four other men excluding Dominic, and one of them being Nathan. Whenever we fucked, that was it, and I was on my own to take care of whatever had to be taken cared of.

After caring for me, Dominic disposed of the cloth in his hamper and came back into bed. I pulled the sheets up to my chest, quickly realizing I should probably leave.

I sat up, my legs dangling from off of his bed, even though I could barely move. "Where are you going?"

I didn't turn around. "You said you don't sleep with women, so I'm leav-" Before I could even finish, Dominic forcefully wrapped his arm around the front of my waist, pulling me back into the bed. My head hit the pillow again, and he was lucky he didn't wind me.

"Stay," he whispered, and then his lips were on mine, faster than I could even think.

I kissed him back, breathing harshly against him. I had no idea where this was going, because I thought we were done, I didn't think that this would be happening again. His teeth nipped at my bottom lip, stopping when I parted my mouth and let his tongue slide in.

I sighed against him, already letting him control my mouth. He was so fucking experienced with this, and I felt so helpless while he worked on top of me. "Isn't this too personal for you?" I managed to ask against his lips. His mouth was moving so fast against mine, so lustful and so desperate.

"You crossed that line with me a long time ago," he said to me, taking his lips off of mine, slowly dragging the sheets from off of my body to expose more of myself to him, and he pressed himself to the tattooed skin between my breasts.

I adjusted myself, sitting up on my elbows, realizing what he wanted."You just cleaned me up."

He basically ignored me, continuing his path to mark the top of my breasts, sucking the life out of the skin. "Then I'll do it again."

I shook my head, trying to move myself away from his addictive touch. My body was already dreading tomorrow's soreness, I couldn't imagine doing anything more. "Dominic, I cannot handle another," I warned him, knowing damn well I wasn't going to do anything to stop him.

"Don't worry, baby," he mumbled against my lips, "I'll go slow." He tugged the rest of the sheets from off of my body, pinned my waist down onto the mattress, and lowered himself further down the bed.

I laid my head back down onto the pillow, trying to anticipate whatever was going to come next. I was going to cum next. Dominic placed his hands behind my knees, lifting them over his shoulders so that his face was directly in line with my overly swollen clit.

A low moan came out of me when Dominic's tongue teased my entrance. My hands clutched the bedsheets with so much angst that I was sure it would leave holes from my nails, because it felt like I was about to become completely undone. My body had endured so much today, and the slightest touch would probably awaken another orgasm.

He began to lick up my slit, so very slowly, and a high pitched whimper was all to be heard every time he repeated his movements. He held my thighs strongly against him, keeping my legs over his body before he decided to slip his tongue into my centre. So. Fucking. Slowly.

It was the most torturous feeling I had ever been put through.

Him going slower was so much more overwhelming than fast, because it quite literally felt like my insides were about to burst open at any minute.

His teeth bit down on my folds, his tongue flicked itself inside of me, and his hands gripped me so hard. "Shit!" I cried when he curled his tongue, hitting the spot that he knew all too well. It was almost as if he had memorized it.

I was twenty seconds in and already about to come all over him.

Strange sounds that I had never heard of were coming out of me, and I was squirming out of control until I finished. My juices exploded out of me, and I think apart of me left along with it.

I knew that Dominic did this quite often, and that this was probably close to nothing to him, but this was without a doubt the best sex I had ever had, and I had had some pretty good sex, but this time it was with him; the only man in the world that I wasn't supposed to have.

_______

oh...

also y'all will find out how/why dominic got those scars, and even though it sounds like it, i promise you it is nothing like aaron warner 😭

words (4100) —> longest chap so far

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

30.7K 970 45
Violet Iris Rowan, 25, grew up in a poor neighborhood in New York, with her sister and mom. Her mother worked multiple jobs to keep a roof over her d...
565K 8.6K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
37.2K 818 39
βœ―β¦βš•οΈŽβ¦βœ― His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...