Weed and lovin

By LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

16

1.1K 41 5
By LovelyBC23

The Next Day
Ddot's POV

"But mami why are you trying to get me to take Desi with me?" I asked her. "Because she's your sister and you guys needs to hang out and stop being petty with each other." she said to me and she was just getting on my nerves.

Because she was trying to make me take Desi to the party with me tonight and I just don't want Desi to be around me. "Well I don't want to hang out with her so no mami she's not coming with to the party." I said to her. "Either you take her or you're not going to the party." she said to me.

"You can't be serious." I said to her. "I am so tell me what are you going to do?" she asked me. "Fine I'll take her with me." I said to her. "Good now go and tell her to get ready and no fighting." she said to me. And I rolled my eyes but went upstairs to Desi's room.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked me. "Get dressed you're going with me to the party." I said to her. "Why do you want me to come?" she asked me. "I don't but mami said either I take you with me or I can't go." I said to her.

"Well then I don't want to go if you really don't want me to come with you." she said to me. "Desi just get dressed because either way if you're not walking out that door with me mami is making me stay here and I don't have the time or the patience today to sneak out." I said to her.

"It's the fact that I'm only going because mami is making you take me." she said to me. "Yeah whatever so get dressed and hurry up." I said to her and then I walked out of her room going to my room. "This family is so irritating." I said to myself as I walked in my room.

And I was about to go to my closet to find something to wear but Lila started FaceTiming me. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. "Hey bestie you ready for the party tonight?" she asked me.

"I was but now I don't really even want to go." I said to her. "Why what happened?" she asked me. "Mami is making me take Desi." I said to her. "Why?" she asked me. "Because she's tired of me and Desi arguing and not talking so she think this party will bring us back together." I said to her.

"And if it doesn't?" she asked me. "I'm going to be pissed off even more about having to bring her." I said to her. "Don't worry about that at all just worry about having fun no matter what." she said to me. "I guess but do you want to help me pick out my outfit?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah." she said to me and I started laughing and then walked in my closet. "I think I want to wear a skirt tonight." I said to her. "Yes because then I can see all that ass moving when you twerking tonight." she said to me.

"I feel like you only my bestfriend because you like my ass." I said to her. "That is one of the reasons." she said to me and I playfully rolled my eyes. "I like that silver one you just passed." she said to me. "This one?" I asked her as I held it up.

"Yeah and you could pair it with black or white." she said to me. "I think I'll pair it with a black shirt and it has some pick in it." I said to her. "What shoes though?" she asked me. "Probably these light pink and white converse." I said to her.

"That's cute." she said to me. "Thanks I think I might curl my hair." I said to her. "If you curl it are you going to sweat it out though?" she asked me. "No I'm not so I'm going to curl it for tonight." I said to her. "Okay then but I'm going to let you get dressed so that I can get dressed." she said to me.

"Alright see you tonight." I said to her. "See you tonight." she said to me and then I hung up. After I hung up the phone I went to go and take a shower before I got dressed for the party tonight. After I got out the shower and got dressed I decided to start doing my hair.

As I was doing my hair DD started FaceTiming me. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. "Hey ma." he said to me. "Hey." I said to him. "Let me see your outfit." he said to me. So then I stood up and showed him my outfit.

"You must not be twerking tonight." he said to me as he was rolling a blunt. "I am why do you say that?" I asked him. "Is you trying to get me to pull up on you or something?" he asked me. "DD what are you talking about?" I asked him because I was so confused.

"Now me and you both know that if you do any type of bending over that your ass is going to be showing." he said to me. "That's just with this skirt and plus Lila helped me pick it out." I said to him. "I'm going to beat your bestfriend ass she always trying to see your ass." he said to me.

"I mean who wouldn't want to see it." I said to him. "Darrian don't play with me." he said to me. "David it's not that serious." I said to him. "Yeah I'm definitely pulling up to that party." he said to me.

"You do that I'm not giving you head tomorrow." I said to him. "Like I can't get head from someone else." he said to me. "The fuck you say?" I asked him. "Nothing ma." he said to me.

"DD don't fucking play with me because I know what you just said and it's the fact that you're my boyfriend and you want to say some crazy shit like that." I said to him. "Ma it ain't that serious I ain't even mean it for real." he said to me.

"You should of never said it to begin with but it's fine because I promise you tonight that I'm acting single as fuck which means since you can get head from some else I can go and get fucked by someone so get the fuck off my phone." I said to him and then I hung up.

But I want to know what in his right mind made him think that he can say some shit like that and then going to say he ain't mean it like this nigga got to be stupid. "Don't let that nigga ruin your mood." I said to myself. So then I decided to just finish getting ready so I can go and have fun.

"Desi are you ready?" I asked her as I walked in her room. "Yeah." she said to me. And I looked at her outfit and her hair and she looked real cute. "You look cute." I said to her. "Thank you and so do you." she said to me.

"Thank you but come on let's go." I said to her. So then me and her both went downstairs where our mom was. "Ya'll look so pretty." our mom said to us. "Thank you mami." Desi said to her. "You're welcome but y'all remember my rules." she said to us.

"Yes mami we know don't get to high or to drunk and if we are call you so we won't be driving." I said to her. "Good now y'all go ahead and leave but please be safe." she said to us. "We will mami." Desi said to her and then we left for the party.

^Ddots Outfit without the purse , hair curled

^Desi's Outfit without the purse
—————————————————————————
At The Party

We had just made it to the party and when I say me and my friends can throw a party we know how to throw a party. Because when we walked in the house you had people with bottles everywhere and people just smoking blunts and having a good time. Which is something that I really need right now.

"Ddot I'm about to get something to drink what do you want." Desi said to me. "Doesn't matter but I'm about to look for Serenity and Lila." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me and then we went our separate ways. "BESTIE!!" I heard get yelled.

And based off of the voice I knew it was Lila. "You need to stop screaming every time you see me." I said to her. "How else would I get your attention?" she asked me. "By coming up to me like a normal person." I said to her. "Anyways you want a drink?" she asked me.

"Desi is getting me one." I said to her. "How was the ride here with her?" she asked me. "It was awkward we really didn't talk." I said to her. "I think your mom was right y'all do need to figure this out because this is the longest y'all have been without spending to each other." she said to me.

"I don't know Lila I just don't want to keep going though the same cycle I always go through with her." I said to her. "But you did it with Chris." she said to me. "What?" I asked her. "You know I'm the only one that knows you went back to Chris the first time you found out he cheated so tell me how can you go back to a cheater but not be able to speak to your sister and that's blood." she said to me.

And honestly Lila has never talked to me like this so I knew she was right. "Fine I'll talk to her." I said to her. "Good but I've been at this party for a good minute now and I have yet to see Serrinity." she said to me. "She's probably with her boyfriend Carter." I said to her.

"Here you go Ddot it's Pink Whitney by the way." Desi said to me as she came up to me. "Thanks." I said to her. "Hey Lila is Jessie here?" Desi asked her. "No she's with her other friends and they aren't party people." she said to her. "Oh." Desi said to her.

"She's not mad by the way." Lila said to her. "What?" she asked her. "Jessie she got over y'all's argument she just don't know what to say to you because she feels bad for what she said to you so call her when you get a chance because I know you miss your bestfriend and she missed hers too." Lila said to her.

"Thanks." she said to her. "You're welcome." she said to her. "Look at you bringing people together tonight." I said to Lila. "I mean I guess you could say that's one of my skills." she said to me as she was laughing. "Oh shit Desi hold this." I said to Desi as Rotation by Stunna Girl came on.

"Hell yeah throw that ass Ddot." Lila said to me as she was slapping my ass while I was twerking.

Put my hands on my knees I bend down and fuck it up
Pussy on his lips on his mouth doing tricks
He gonna stretch it out doing Pilates on the dick
Playing with this pussy getting nasty
Sucking on my toes biting on my ass checks

Throw it in rotation (throw it)

"Damn why twerking like that always have me tired." I said to them as I took my drink from Desi. "Because of how hard you be going like damn I get mami gave us ass but you using it like no other." Desi said to me and I started laughing.

"Can I post the video of you twerking or is your nigga going to get upset?" Lila asked me. "Fuck that nigga so post it and at me and and him." I said to her. "Oh shit what happened with y'all?" she asked me as she was doing what I said.

"We was on the phone earlier and he was upset about the skirt saying how my ass was going to be showing if I bend over and he said he was going to pull up to the party and I said if you do that I'm not giving you head before your concert and he talking about like I can't get head from someone else." I said to her.

"Do we need to call our cousins on him because you know that they don't play about me or you when it comes to a nigga." Desi said to me. "No it's cool because I told him that tonight I'm acting single as fuck since he wanted to say weird shit." I said to her. "See this why I don't have a nigga." Lila said to us.

"No it's because you so spoiled when it comes to niggas." I said to her. "Excuse me." some guy said to us as he came up to us. "Yes?" I asked him. "I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out while we here." he said to Desi. And I knew she was going to say yes because he Dominican.

"Yeah so come on." Desi said to him as she grabbed his hand. "They better not fuck because I'm not waiting for no one to nut because when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go." I said to Lila. "You leaving me already bae?" Serrinity asked me as she came up to us.

"The fuck you been at?" I asked her. "With my man." she said to me. "You and that white boy always with each other." Lila said to her. "Don't hate because I got a man." she said to us. "Fuck you and your man." she said to her and I started laughing.

And honestly I think this is the most I laughed in a while. "But seriously you about leave Ddot?" Serrinity asked me. "No I'm staying." I said to her. "Good now come to my room and let's smoke this blunt." she said to us. So then all three of us went to her room.

"I don't think I want to sit on your bed." I said to her as we walked in the room. "First off me and Carter change the sheets and I don't be like this when I come to your house hell I don't know how you and DD get down." she said to me. "That's because me and him haven't even fucked." I said to her.

"You for real?" she asked me as she lit up the blunt and hit it. "Yes why are you so surprised?" I asked her as she passed me the blunt. "I just thought y'all would have fucked because you know you kinda freaky." she said to me. "No I'm not." I said to her as I hit the blunt.

"Ddot yes you are I'm not surprised if you like that bondage shit." Lila said to me as I gave her the blunt. "See now you pushing it because I'm not that freaky." I said to her. "But didn't you almost get fucked at a concert?" Serrinity asked me.

"See that's different." I said to her. "How?" Lila asked me as she passed the blunt. "It was a Chris Brown concert who wouldn't almost get fucked at one of his concerts." I said to them. "People who can wait until they get home." she said to me.

"Fuck y'all." I said to them and we all started laughing. But the someone started knocking on Serrinity's door. "Come in." she said to them and he boyfriend Carter came in the room. "Yall might want to get downstairs." he said to us.

"Why?" Lila asked him. "Two girls down there are trying to fight Desi." he said to us. And when I tell you I tied my hair in a ponytail so fast and went downstairs because I don't care if me and Desi not talking for real at the end of the day that's my sister and ain't nobody about to jump her.

"BITCH YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM MY NIGGA!" I heard some girl yell at Desi. "I'M NOT NO BITCH AND YOUR NIGGA CAME UP TO ME!" Desi yelled at her. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked them as I walked beside Desi and gave her a hair tie because I knew she was going to need one.

"This bitch was all up on my bestfriend nigga." the girl bestfriend said to me. "My sister not about to be to many bitches and first off what nigga." I said to her. "The boy that came up to me when I was with you and Lila." Desi said to me. "Okay so what y'all need to do is go and check that nigga instead of trying check my sister." I said to them.

"No because I want to fight so that she can know to stay away from him." she said to me. "Man Skylar you and Alana are doing too much trying to fight Desi over a nigga who knew he had a girlfriend." Serenity said to the girls who now I know the names off.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you Serenity so stay out of it so Desi come on let's fight." Skylar said to her. "I'm not fighting you over no nigga." Desi said to her. "Bitch stop being scary and fight me." she said to her.

And at that point Desi swung on her because like I said Desi wasn't going to take being called a bitch much more. "BEAT HER ASS DESI!!" I yelled at her as Desi was on top of her whopping that bitch ass. "I TOLD YOU I WASN'T A BITCH!" Desi yelled at her as she punched her.

And as they were fighting I saw that the girl bestfriend was about to jump in. "Hell nah you ain't about to jump my sister." I said to the girl as I punched her. "GET HER DDOT!" I heard Lila yell.

And the girl tried to flip my over so that she could get on top of me but I used my weight to keep her down. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY HAIR!" I yelled at the girl because all she was doing was pulling my hair and trying to starch. Like how you going to try and fight someone but you can't even fight.

"ALRIGHT DDOT AND DESI THAT'S ENOUGH!" Serenity yelled as I felt someone pull me off of Alana. "Nah let us go so we can get another round in." the girl Skylar said. "You and your bestfriend just got beat up so why would we give y'all another round when we just going to beat y'all asses again." Desi said to her.

"Girl fuck you." Alana said to Desi. "You can shut the fuck up because trust and believe if y'all so baldy want another round with us we can do it again." I said to her. "Y'all not fighting again so Ddot you and Desi go home because I know how y'all get after y'all fight." Lila said to me.

"Fine so come on Desi." I said to her. So then we walked out the house with them girls still talking shit but I didn't even care. "Ddot I swear to you if I see them in the streets I'm running up." Desi said to me as we got in the car.

"Don't even worry about them because they can't fight so it's not point of fighting them again but are you good." I said to her. "Yeah I'm good you?" she asked me. "Yeah that girl scratched the fuck out of my leg though." I said to her. "We can look at it when we get home she might have something." she said to me and I started laughing.

"Why did you come and help me though I thought you were mad with me?" she asked me. "Because you're my sister and no matter what I'm not about to let no one try and jump you." I said to her. "I'm sorry Ddot I really am." she said to me. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have been treating you the way I was." I said to her.

"Damn I guess mami was right we did need to come to this party together." she said to me. "Yeah but me and you both know she going to rub in our faces how she was right." I said to her. "Trust me I know but let's go home I'm tired." she said to me. So then we left the party and went home.
————————————————————————-
therealddot

••

therealddot Fighting or not I'm always ten toes behind my sister 💕 And to the bitches that got y'all asses beat by us fuck y'all 😂😂
liked by 16k others

20k comments
user2 who got beat up?!?
itsdesiii love you ❤️and they still talking shit 😂
^they can fight us again and love you too
user15 I didn't even know yall were not on good terms
misslila all thank to me
^girl suck my clit 🤣
user10 I love y'alls bond
ddosama call me
^fuck you 😐
user22 damn what's up with him and DD??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 60 14
"α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴅᴇᴍ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸκœ± ΚŸα΄‡κœ°α΄› ᴍᴇ. κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›."
44.5K 973 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..π—±π—Άπ—³π—³π—²π—Ώπ—²π—»π˜.
110K 1.1K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬
38.6K 887 25
When a high school student meets two of the biggest rappers and they all fall in love with each other with drama, love and hatred will they make it t...