My Girlfriend's Girlfriend •...

By Bluebell-Winter

Penelope Rose wanted to get through her years at Hollywood Arts, with her twin sister Isadora, and Penelope's... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟐: 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟔: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐬
𝟎𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭?

𝟎𝟓: 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲

530 17 0
By Bluebell-Winter

Penelope Rose
How did Tori get the role in Uptown, Downtown
when Jade has been acting longer than Tori?
Mood = Irritated 😤

"Ready? Action," Mr. Reed said.

Sinjin brightened the lights on Tori and Robbie who were standing on the stage, since they were doing a scene for Uptown, Downtown.

"Uh, I-I don't know," Tori said to Robbie.

"Oh, come on," Robbie said rudely. "Why can't you admit that you're in with me?"

Penelope looked at her script

"Why are you in love with me?" asked Tori.

"Because you're beautiful," Robbie responded. "Look at your face in the moonlight."

"I can't," Tori replied.

Robbie responded, "You can."

"No, a person can't look at their own face," Tori said. "It's impossible."

"Then marry me and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors," Robbie pleaded.

"But that's so many," exclaimed Tori.

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted and I'm very good-looking," Robbie said.

"Mmm...yeah," Tori replied, though it sounded more like a lie.

"Think," Robbie ordered, pointing at her.

"And lights go," Mr. Reed told Sinjin.

Sinjin shined the lights on Beck.

"I don't know," Tori cried out.

"It's okay that you don't know," Beck told her.

"But you deserve an answer," Tori told him.

"I can wait," Beck replied. "For you, I would wait a thousand years."

"But that's so many," Tori replied.

Penelope noticed that Jade was preoccupied with her phone.

"I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much to offer but...I do love you," Beck said.

Tori looked away as she asked, "Because I'm beautiful?"

"I don't love you because you're beautiful," Beck stated. He turned her around, "You're beautiful because I love you."

"Whoa," Tori replied.

Penelope rolled her eyes and looked at her script.

Disco music turn on and Penelope did not jump a little at that. She did not.

Jade screamed at Sinjin, "What up with disco?"

"I'm sorry," Sinjin said. "I hit the wrong thing."

Jade retorted, "No, fifteen years ago, your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!"

Penelope giggled at that.

Mr. Reed texted on his phone before saying, "All right, why don't we take a break? Tori, Beck, you guys were great. Really nice stuff."

"Thanks," Tori said.

"How was I?" asked Robbie.

"I've seen worse," Mr. Reed replied.

Jade got a text and she said, "Uh, guys, guys, everyone shut up a second."

"Watcha got?" asked Beck.

"An e-mail from Principal Eichner," Jade told him.

"That says?" prompted Tori.

Jade gave her a glare before reading, "'To all students involved in our school's production of Uptown, Downtown, Sofia Michelle will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 17th and will be personally attending your opening night performance.'"

"Oh my god," Mr. Reed said. He ran out of with his hand on his stomach.

"Who's Sofia Michelle?" asked Tori.

"Oh, no, no, no," said Jade, taking Beck's hand and dragging him to a chair. She sat down.

"What?" asked Tori again.

Penelope asked, "How do you get the leading role but not know who Sofia Michelle is?"

Tori asked, "Wait, is she the lady who does those infomercials with the vibrating hairbrush?" She grew more excited as she spoke.

"I love that hairbrush," Sinjin commented.

Penelope angled her head to look at the weird boy before looking at Tori to explain, "Sofia Michelle is the woman who wrote the play that you're leading."

"Oh," Tori replied.

"Oh," Jade mimicked, going back to her phone to probably leave a status update her The Slap profile.

"She's like the biggest playwright on Broadway," Robbie explained to Tori.

Mr. Reed came into class drinking a bottle of water and said, "All right, you guys, we knew we had to be great, now we have to be perfect. We are not gonna disappoint Sofia Michelle."

"And you're sure you want Robbie in this play?" asked Rex.

Robbie looked insulted, "I'm good."

"At what?" retorted Rex.

"I have to go take another nerve pill," Mr. Reed said, with his hand on his stomach again. He ran out and Sinjin started playing the disco music.

Jade demanded, "Will you kill the disco?"

"No one can kill disco," Sinjin snapped back at her. He took out a vibrating hairbrush and started brushing his hair with it while he danced.

Penelope Rose
A man sat next to me on the bus.
He smelled amazing.
Mood = Longing 🤤

Cat accidentally used Grizzly Glue on Tori's face for Cat's make up class and Penelope found herself thinking that it was a vast improvement for Tori's normal face.

Although Penelope wondered why Trina didn't just ditch school and drive to Bakersfield in the morning and back to remove it before the whole final performance. Penelope would've done that for Isadora and suffer the consequences later, but it was better than risking embarrassment in front of Sofia Michelle.

So, Penelope pushed that aside and focused on dancing to Tori's Finally Falling.

"Five, six, seven, eight," Lane Alexander counted.

Everyone went into their final positions and then clapped afterwards.

"That was dynamite!" called Mr. Reed getting on the stage, "Except Robbie." He asked, "Is there something wrong with your pants?"

Penelope almost laughed as she went backstage.

"No," replied Robbie. "Why? Was I dancing weird?"

"Uh, no," Mr. Reed lied. "It was great." He called to everyone, "Now everyone, go get some water, hydrate, and rest up for the show."

Penelope Rose
Sofia Michelle is here to watch our performance.
Tori better not mess this up.
Mood = Nervous 😰

It looked Mr. Reed was panicking while Tori stood in front of him. Jade and Penelope walked over to them. Penelope wore a stewardess costume.

"We're on in two minutes and you still look disgusting," Mr. Reed told Tori.

"At least it saved time for her not to put any make up on," Penelope said. Tori glared at her for that one.

"I could play the lead," Jade replied.

"No, we don't have anyone else to play your part," Mr. Reed said.

"I could take over her part and Isadora could play my part," Penelope told him. All she had to say to Robbie was, 'Sorry, sir,' because she 'accidentally' spilt a drink on him and get called a 'stupid girl' by him, because Robbie's character was an abusive asshole.

"No, that'll take to long to switch," Mr. Reed replied.

"We're indoors, lose the scarf," Jade retorted. She took Penelope's hand and walked away with her.

Penelope thought the play was fine, but she liked the idea of 'Penny' the main character marrying the rich guy, record all of his abusive stuff, and then divorce/sue for emotional distress and stuff.

However, the idea that Penelope really loved was the idea of Penny marrying the rich guy, murdering the guy in a way that wouldn't be tracked back to her, and inheriting the vast amount of wealth that Penny would probably get from marrying the rich guy.

Later, the play was being performed.

"So, I'm on my private jet, almost halfway to Barcelona, when I say to the pilot, 'I've change my mind. Take a left. We're going to Prague,'" Robbie said.

The other actor over-laughed before saying, "You're too much."

"Aren't I?" replied Robbie.

Beck came onto the set and picked up the 'luggage' and jiggled them a little. He was about ready to leave when Robbie said, "Hey, hey, hey, you there?"

Beck stopped and said, "Yes, sir?"

"That luggage is very expensive," Robbie said. "Don't just toss it around like a monkey."

"I'm sorry," Beck said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," the other actor interrupted. "Check out the girl coming this way."

"Oh, my god, she's...gorgeous," Robbie said.

"She's beautiful," Beck added.

Tori walked onstage still in zombie makeup.

Penelope almost laughed at the baffled reaction the audience had.

After her part was over, she went to change into a dress with some thigh-high black socks and blue converse for Finally Falling.

"Just say you'll marry me," Robbie commanded.

"Excuse me, but most women don't wanna be screamed at when they're being proposed too," Tori argued.

"Oh, come on!" yelled Robbie. "I'm rich, I'm handsome, I have nine boats! Stop acting like a stupid girl!"

"Wait, you got a little something right here," Tori said, touching her lower lip.

"What?" asked Robbie.

"This," Tori said, before she 'punched' Robbie. He fell on the ground making everybody laugh and cheer.

After that Tori started singing her song with Beck, before André picked up the tempo. Then they had to go on stage to dance alongside Tori and the others.

After the show was over, Tori zombie makeup free, they hung out on the stage after all the audience members had cleared out, besides Sofia, who talked to Lane Alexander, before she went to them on the stage.

"Well, that was an...interesting performance. When I wrote that play, I certainly never picture Penny as a freakish zombie during most of it," Sofia said.

"Oh, man, I'm out of pills," Mr. Reed stated.

"Look, I can explain," Tori started.

"You don't need to explain. I totally got it," replied Sofia.

"You did? You do?" asked Tori. Sofia nodded, "She got it. What'd you get?"

"The whole commentary on what's really beautiful." Sofia explained, "Having these two young men feel true love for a girl with a hideous face really emphasized the whole point of the play, which is substance over beauty, the beauty within."

Everyone nodded like that's what they were really going for and that it wasn't an accident that Cat had caused by using Grizzly Glue.

"Well, we're really glad you liked it," Tori  told her smiling.

Robbie said, "Yeah, and did you enjoy my performance, Miss Michelle?"

"Wow, I am late for my plane," Sofia said.

"I thought you were staying in L.A. all week," Penelope told her, confused. Jade nodded in agreement.

"Right," Sofia said. "Well, bye." She took off to avoid answering Robbie's question. Maybe she didn't like the idea of the zombie makeup after all.

But at least the stress at having to please Sofia Michelle was finally gone. Thank god that Tori didn't mess it up for them.

Mr. Reed said, "All right, congratulations everyone. Now before we go, just a couple of—"

Disco music started playing interrupting them. Penelope rolled her eyes and glared up at Sinjin.

"Don't fight it," Sinjin told them. He was wearing 1970s clothes. He started dancing.

Penelope shrugged and started dancing. Everyone else joined in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...
85.1K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
20.4K 581 20
Preferences with Jade, Tori and Cat. Enjoy :)