Sold to a mafia who is obsess...

taewithkookies69 tarafından

Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia known as JJK and a Ceo of Jeon Empire. A cruel, heartless man who just care abo... Daha Fazla

1
3
4

2 [M]

4.1K 172 18
taewithkookies69 tarafından

The bar was dimly lit, the air thick with the scent of alcohol and the murmur of conversations. Patrons sat on worn-out stools, their laughter and clinking glasses filling the space. The bartender expertly mixed drinks, the sound of ice cubes hitting the glass echoing through the room. The atmosphere was alive with energy, a place where stories were shared and secrets were whispered over the counter.

Taehyung looked around with big bambi eyes the environment was totally unfamiliar to him.

He was busy processing the people and the environment thats when he felt a tab on his shoulder which made him flinch.

"Hey! You ok? You seem scared." A man in late 20s asked, concerned, holding a tray of drinks.

Taehyung gazed at the person with a hint of doubt in his eyes, unsure if he could trust this stranger. However, something about this man demeanor and kind presence reassured him. With a deep breath, Taehyung decided to take a leap of faith and share his problem, believing that this stranger might just be the person who can help him in this moment.

"I-i am in a b-big trouble, My boss is behind me he tried to h-harass me somehow I ran away from him, p-please help me." He begged his eyes shined with fresh tears.

"Hey calm down, Don't worry, my friend. This place is bustling with people. You're safe here, and I'll do my best to help you out." The man assures him with a soft smile.

Taehyung took a calm breath but he was still very scared.

"My name is Mark by the way and yours?"

"T-taehyung."

"Nice name, taehyung do want anything?" He forwarded the tray before him.

"N-no I don't drink." His whole body was shivering.

"Oh no problem, go sit there at that corner, you will feel safe there I am bringing some fresh juice for you."

"N-no I'm okay."

"Taehyung consider me as your brother don't be afraid nothing bad happen to you I'm here." His voice laced with pure concern which made taehyung convinced.

As taehyung sat on the couch at the corner mark also left to bring some refreshments for him.

At this moment a ruthless and menacing mafia king JEON JUNGKOOK enters with his imposing bodyguards, casting a chilling presence that sends shivers down the spines of those around. Yet, the crowd remains undeterred, fully aware that the mafia is here to indulge in pleasure rather than inflict harm.

With an air of authority, the mafia makes his way towards the sleek bar counter, drawing the attention of the bartender with a single glance. The bartender, a master of his craft, skillfully prepares the strongest of drinks, carefully measuring each ingredient to perfection.

As the drinks are placed before the mafia, a hush falls over the room, the atmosphere electric with a mix of fear and fascination. With a satisfied smirk, the mafia raises his glass, the liquid swirling in the dim light, a potent elixir that matches his commanding presence. He takes a sip, relishing in the rich flavors that dance upon his tongue, a taste that mirrors the power he holds. The clubgoers watch in awe, their gazes filled with a mixture of admiration and trepidation, as the mafia immerses himself in the moment he was indeed very hot, handsome and charming.

His mere glance ignited a burning desire within those around him, longing for a chance to be invited into his bed. However, they were well aware that the opportunity would only arise if the enigmatic Mafia King himself deemed them worthy.

His veins pulsed beneath his taut skin as his rough hands firmly grasped the cold beer glass. With his sleeves rolled up, his dark, intricate tattoos were proudly on display. The top buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing a glimpse of his chiseled chest. His disheveled yet undeniably attractive appearance sent a wave of desire through the room. Whispers and stolen glances followed him, but no one dared to openly admire his magnetic charm, for fear of his piercing gaze.

The mafia king glanced around with a boring look.

"I'm witnessing that this club is getting boring Mark."

"Don't worry my lord I arranged some hot chicks for you according to your likings."

With a confident smirk, the mafia responded, "I appreciate your efforts. Make sure they meet my exact specifications."

"Dont worry you will love it." Mark smirked back.

The Mafia chuckled lightly before taking another sip his eyes were roaming around his heart raced as he locked eyes with the captivating figure in the corner.

The boy's expression of fear only heightened his intrigue. Every feature of the boy was a masterpiece, from his piercing ocean blue eyes that held secrets, to his long, fluttering lashes that whispered of mystery. The Mafia King found himself drawn to the boy's adorable rosy cheeks, as if they were begging to be touched. His plump, tempting lips were like a forbidden fruit, enticing the Mafia King to indulge in their sweetness. The boy's honey-toned skin seemed to emit a soft glow, accentuating his ethereal beauty.

The Mafia King's gaze lingered on the boy's delicate fingers, imagining the tantalizing touch they could offer. It was a rare blend of irresistible allure and innocent charm, all effortlessly displayed in the boy's casual attire. The Mafia King couldn't resist the overwhelming desire to have the boy completely consume his thoughts, to surrender to the intoxicating power of their connection.

"I want him, that boy." He said dertermined can't able to take off his eyes from that beauty.

Mark's eyes widened in shock as he followed the direction of the Mafia King's gaze. He couldn't believe what he saw, his heart pounding in his chest. The intensity of the Mafia King's stare sent shivers down his spine, causing a mix of fear and curiosity to swirl within him.

"N-no....I-i mean h-he is not f-for----." He got cut off when the mafia held his jaw tightly gritting his teeth in anger.

"How dare you to speak against me." His voice was deep.

Tears welled up in Mark's eyes he promised taehyung to protect him in no matter what, he was afraid because he knows jungkook well.

"P-please h-he already escap---."

"I think you don't love your wife and kids anymore."

"H-he will not agree."

"He will beg for me." He smirked taking out a packet of white powder.

Mark's eyes got widden in shock.
"S-sir."

"Mix it in a drink and give it to him." He ordered leaning on the table.

With trembling hands, Mark reluctantly mixed the substance into the juice and proceeded towards taehyung.

"H-here." He said with a fake smile passing the glass of juice to taehyung.
Who smiled back innocently and started gulping the juice.

"I'm sorry taehyung I was forced." Mark thought in his mind and left taking the empty glass in his hands.

Taehyung's POV:

As soon as Mark hyung left, I felt a sudden surge of heat coursing through my veins. My entire body was drenched in sweat, unable to resist the intense stares that seemed to pierce through my soul. I turned my gaze towards the source and there he was, a vision of absolute hotness. His sculpted muscles, defined jawline, and those dark, intimate eyes had me completely captivated. A smug expression played on his face, radiating confidence and allure. I couldn't fight the magnetic pull, so I found myself walking towards him, lost in the depths of his gaze. It was like being drawn into a world of perfection and undeniable attraction.

As soon as I reached near him he pulled me on his lap, my hands automatically got wrapped around his neck. He pulled me more closer and started sniffing my neck like a phycopath. His hands caressed my thighs which made me feel so weak. I let out a moan when he started sucking my neck his hands made their way towards my plump swells he sqeezed them roughly in his hands making me moan loudly the pleasure he was giving me was unbearable. His lips got attached on mine he was eating my lips like they are the last meal of this world his fingers played with my clothed nipples. Due to this I was moaning in his mouth.

I also got greedy and started unbuttoning his shirt while grinding on his hard m*mber. He pulled away from the kiss groaning.

"Not here princess lets get a room."

With that he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he took me somewhere, hungrily devoring my lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He throw me on the bouncy mattress and started unbuttoning his shirt, I drooled over his well built body, his sculpted muscles, his sexy dark inked tattoos was making me more needy for him, All I want is his veiny hands all over my body and that full course meal between his legs inside me.

He jumped on me caging me inbetween his arms. Within a moment my clothes got seprated from me, my mind went dizzy he parted my legs taking my nipples inside his mouth. His mouth felt so good around my sensitive buds.

"S-slow down ammmm."

He was biting and sucking me everywhere my vision got blurry I didn't stopped moaning in this whole time.

I screamed,tearing, when he went to suck my lower part. His tongue swirled around my hole, I didnt knew this stranger but he was worshipping my body so good.

I looked at him applying something on his d*ck with hooded eyes my lips were parted because of my heavy breathings

He again hovered above me whispering something in my ears. My mind was blank I wasn't thinking properly my thoughts were surrounded by him only.

More tears welled up in my eyes feeling something huge entering inside my h*le. I scratched his back screaming loudly. and he started kissing me roughly.

Without knowing I give my everything to a total stranger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning I woke up with extreme pain in my lower part my head was also spinning.

I got shocked when I saw myself naked under the sheets in a total unfamiliar room. I sobbed covering my mouth with my hands when the last night events flashed into my mind.

I finally noticed the presence of the person with whom I spent last night. He was looking at me smugly sitting on a couch like a king, fully dressed, puffing ciggratte smoke, I coughed holding the sheets tightly.

"Dress up and Get out." He said standing up throwing some stacks of dollars in my face.

My whole world shatters, is it the cost of my pride?

He suddenly came deadly close to my face which made my heart jump in my ribcage because of fear.

He rubbed my swallon lips with the pad of his thumb.

"You gave me the best night of my life princess." With that he placed a peck on my lips and got vanished from my sight.

I bite my trembling lips and stood up, with so much difficulties I wear my clothes and went out with limping legs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as I stepped through the front door, my mom bombarded me with a barrage of questions. Desperate to avoid the truth, I spun a tale about being stuck at work due to a late-night shift and deciding to stay with my colleagues because it was too dark to come home.

My mom was furious and demanded that I quit my job. I nodded my head numbly, feeling the weight of helplessness settle in.

I retreated to my room, overwhelmed with the urge to scream, cry, and pour out everything happen to my mom. But I couldn't... it was the final stage of my helplessness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Jungkook...

He sat at his office desk, his mind consumed by thoughts of the previous night. Boy, he groan at his current predicament. He had never desired someone so intensely in his entire life.

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing his most trusted confidant, Kai

"Boss you are sitting here I thought you must be busy making people scream." He smirked approaching him.

The Mafia sighed leaning on his chair.

"Nothing excites me nowadays Kai."

"Is it? Then tell me what you want for your pleasure? I can do anything for you."

The Mafia thought for a moment suddenly something clicked his mind. He reached out for his drawer from where he took out a photo of a person.

"I want every single details of this Boy."  It was taehyung's photo which he took last night.

"Who is he?" Kai asked curious.

"The boy with whom I was last night, I want him again in my bed."

Kai looked at him shocked because once jungkook done with a person he never look back at them.

"Boss why him?"

Jungkook glared at him.
Kai gulped and looked down in fear.

"I want to make him Mine....this boy caught my interest he made me obsessed with his body." He said staring at the photo

Kai nodded and left to fulfil his duty.

Jungkook closed his eyes leaning on the chair. A smirk formed on his lips as he spoke.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms again princess."

To be continue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment
Thanks for reading...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.4K 177 9
jeon Jungkook, 28 ~their is no escape from me for you tae you are meant to be here with me in my dark world princess........🥀 Kim taehyung, 23 ~im c...
7.3K 1.1K 13
it's a story of a struggling poor boy that fall into the trap of a sick dangerous evil sadist psycho. topkook bottomtae angst dark Obsession this b...
1.7K 127 3
story of an Oh Not so innocent bunny boy named Jungkook who is caged in with his possessive Boyfriend Not knowing he's a Vampire... A vampire who's c...