Bad Pookie! ☝️😡 An Ed Sheera...

By anna_bortion_

Teenage Ed Sheeran... meets Amanda D.P. Throat and they fall in love but it won't work because Ed Sheeran has... More

What about me??
escape
A/N
da boyz

you messed up my hair you bitch

13 1 0
By anna_bortion_

It's been a few months since I saw Ed and it's been absolute hell. He payed for me and my family to move to Texas and it was hard for me to adjust. All I can do is just daydream about what happened between me and Ed Sheeran. Sometimes I wonder if he misses me like I miss him.

-flashback

"WOO" I shouted putting my hands in the air Letting the wind blow through my hair. I look over at Ed Sheeran who was driving the convertible and I sit back down in the passenger seat.
" it's too quiet let's play some music!" I say turning to him. This was our third date and he already knew my favorite song. "Alr " he said pressing some buttons on his car. My body starts to move to the rhythm of the song
🎶 he's bouncing off my booty cheeks
I love the way he rides
I can hardly breathe when he's pumping deep inside 🎶.

- end of flashback
I sigh as I make my way out of my front door and start walking towards my new school. Ed Sheeran had put me in a fancy private school and it felt weird being around these posh Texas kids. I just wanted to go back home, home to edi weedi.

I was making my way down vagina St when the sky went grey and the sun went away like my dad when I was born. I felt uneasy my curly pubes stood high like something was watching me, something bad was going to happen but I decided to keep on walking but this time I went into a fast walk. Every thing was fine until I felt an arm wrap around my waste and another arm wrap around my head covering my mouth so I couldn't scream. I started panicking and the only thing I could do was kick who ever was holding me but despite my chubby legs hitting the person they didn't flinch. I felt a cold sensation on the back of my head, and my ears started ringing, next thing I know everything turns black.

351 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
275K 18.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
604K 32.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1M 93.3K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.