𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

33

5K 144 32
By partyn2

Late night upload👀 thanks for riding with me🥰❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I groaned sitting up from the toilet. This was my fifth time throwing up today and i was sick of it. I got up flushing the toilet and quickly brushed my teeth.

I had took a couple of pregnancy test last week and i knew i was pregnant, but knowing that made me feel depressed as fuck. I don't need a baby right now, but i really wanted one.

I went to the doctors that next day to make sure and hearing the heartbeat of my baby and actually seeing them gave me mixed emotions.

How could i want something so bad but still feel fucked up about it.

My life was turning to shit and i had a long way to go before it was back on track.

I silently cried as i thought about my life in the past 6 months.(A/N: Yess it been that long bookie)

And i knew it was Taemone's baby.

Im just starting to get my shit together, going to therapy was already a hard enough thing to do. Trying to let a stranger into my life and know almost everything about.

The whole thing was a weird and hard process for me to go through, but i need to do this.

Not only for myself but for the people who love me, I never wanna have a setback like that ever again.

This baby was going to be a setback, but the voice at the back of my head was telling me that this was a blessing in disguise. That maybe this baby was my saving grace or something.

But how could i be a good mother to somebody when my own mother wasn't even there to show me how.

I washed my face and went back into my room. I got back on my laptop as i looked at some of the pictures that i took of a couple the other day.

They looked and seemed so in love, i miss that feeling.

"Samara you good sissy?" I heard Riyah ask from behind my door.

"Yea im good sis" i answered back and she replied back with a okay and i heard her footsteps walk off.

I was scared to tell anyone about the pregnancy cause i was afraid of being judged.

I always said that i wanted to be married before i had a kid, but look at me now.

I sighed getting back to editing the pictures and stuff, trying not to think about what was going on in my life right now.

Thank God we was going on this trip to South Padre cause i really needed it.

Life was kicking my ass right now.

~Sariyah Moore~

I hummed to the Jhene Akio playing on my ipad as i continued to pack my suitcase for this secret birthday trip for Nova that Lorenzo planned out for her. Nova ass thinks it a little girls trip where we can be stress free from any and everything.

Its been a little over three weeks now since Mara got out of the hospital and so far she's been doing good.

She actual started going to therapy two weeks ago which im happy for, and she's been staying with me while she's works so she can get her own place.

But of course i told her she didn't have to leave at all.

Two days after Mara got out the hospital Destiny was bold enough to come to my house to check up on Mara.

Like ho be for real right now.

So guess what i did.

I beat dat ho up. And she left my house limping, crying, and a bunch of bald spots in her head. ( A/N: i was gone do a flashback buttttttttt i changed my mind sorry😂)

I was not playing with ha ass, i gave her no mercy at all. Not only did she have me fucked up but she BEEN had my sister fucked up, and i wasn't gone let none of the shit she did slide.

She thought she was never gone get touched, well surprise bitch! You thought da fuck wrong!

And now dat ass in a cast with Tyrell funky messy ass helping ha around.

Karma's a bitch.

How bout Alonzo done had three babies on ha, One set of twin boys and a girl.

When i tell you i had a good ole time laughing at that bitch pain and karma, wheewwww it was a ki and im glad ha shit was going up in flames.

Oh and da bitch got herpes.

Dirt neck ass.

God don't like ugly and she learnt that da hard away.

Good for her lol.

"Mmcht bruh you only gone be gone for two days why da fuck you packing all dis shit Renee" Kamari groaned out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck twice propping his chin on my shoulder.

Chin pointy and strong for no reason.

I just know he left a dent in my shoulder.

"Move Kamari cause you know how i am when it comes to packing and going outta town" i mumble and he smacked his lips again. "You swear you need all dis shit when in reality you don't be wearing all dis ole lyin ass" he chuckled kissing my neck once more and pulled away.

"On me im taking you out when we touch down there, cause we aint been on a date in a hot minute" he pouted and i couldn't do nothing but laugh cause he didn't look cute like he thought he did.

"Fuck is so funny" he mugged me and i kept laughing.

"You is not cute Dion, please don't make that face ever again in yo life" i laughed some more while he just kept a straight face not even tryna laugh with me.

"You be thinking you so fuckin funny Renee" he threw my pink heart pillow at my head and now it was my turn to mug him.

Play too fuckin much.

"You gone help me pack stink" i asked him and he shook his head 'no' and just sat there on his phone.

Punk ass

"That's why ima find me another nigga in South Padre keep fuckin with me" i teased him and that got his attention cause he stopped scrolling on his phone and looked dead at me.

We had a whole starring contest til i broke the stare laughing.

That eye contact be doing somethings to me.

"Nah look at me Renee" he demanded making me immediately look at his serious face.

Oh we serious now lol.

"You know i do pop ups quit playing with me Sariayh real shit" he spoke up and i just smirked.

He really be thinking he run shit.

"Im just playinnnnn Kamari dang calm down" i tried to play it off but he wasn't havin nunnadat.

"Anywaysssss, you talk to Jay today" i asked tryna change the subject.

"Hell yea we suppose to be in the stu tonight with Lorenzo and Nine before we leave for South Padre. Nine wanted to get on a track with Lorenzo so we finna do dat shit tonight. Finna have da studio jumpin and shit" Kamari laughed a little with a smirk on his face.

"Oh wow Nine wanna get on track With Lorenzooooo, scared of themmm" i hyped up.

Nine don't wanna get on nobody track unless you a big name or something.

He dat bougie lol.

"Well i know yall gone make sure they song hit the charts fasho and i love that for yall" i praised him and he smiled. "Thanks baby, means alot hearing dat come from you" he smiled.

After another 20 minutes of me packing and Kamair messing with me while i packed, i was done.

"Finally done" i blew out a breath plopping onto the bed laying next to Kamari.

"Real shit, ima miss you mamas," He mumbled pulling me into his body with his face in my neck. I loved his neck kisses so much, hell his kisses period made my eyes roll back and feel like i was high.

"You hear me baby" he stopped kissing me waiting on my response to what he just said.

"Mhm i hear you dooda"

"Mmcht not dat fuck ass name again, i thought we was pass dat shit ma"

I giggled when i felt him slowly licking on my neck and leaving small pecks on my neck.

"Move Kamari i gotta meet Nova and Samara at Nova place ina minute and you tryna distract me and keep me here, you not slick. And stop acting like you not finna see me the next day punk" i breathlessly whispered as he kept kissing my neck.

"Mmm i thought i was driving you to ha place. And ion give a fuck ima miss yo ass even if ya five feet away" he whispered in my ear making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Ughhhh he's a good man savannah, i good man. (A/N: lmaooo i been wanting to say that for the longest)

And he had a fresh line up with a fresh re-twist, he was looking too good right now.

I really didn't want to leave him, but we was on a mission this weekend.

"Okay well im ready to go, So get up and stop tryna get into my panties" i whined playfully hitting his back so he could get up offa me.

Truth is my tieddddd lol let me stop playing.

But no the truth is me and Kamari haven't had sex in a long hot ass minute and im scared yall im scareddddddd.

Cause i done forgot what dat thang be thanging.

"Mhm dat ass just running from this dick, keep fuckin around and dat ass gone find out" he muttered and i gave a yikes face with the til of my nail in my mouth.

Oh we on that type of time lul daddy!!

Say lessssss.

Love me a man that know he got dat thang in dem draws.

"But igh come on ma since you tryna leave a nigga so bad and shit" he huffed pecking my lips twice and got up off me and out the bed grabbing his wallet, phone and keys.

"On me be quiet cause aint nobody tryna run"

He laughed "Igh fat ma come on bring yo ass" he picked up my suitcase and backpack.

"We getting food right" I asked grabbing my purse and phone.

"Yes fat ass we gone get you some food, now bring yo ass" he yelled from down the hall.

He acting like i won't stab his ass in the neck with my eyebrow pencil.

*****going on 2 hours later at the bnb in South Padre*****

We had finally made it to South Padre, i mean we could've made it here a little earlier but, Nova studiest ass was tryna drive the speed limit cause she wasn't tryna get pulled over.

I mean i guess friend i guess.

"Ooouuuu this is nice Nova how you find this please girl" Mara asked her as we all looked around the bnb.

The house gave island vibes, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small.

Loved that for us bookie.

"Yesss friend this is really a vibe" i agreed with Mara as i walked over to the deck out in the back to see that we had the beach as our back yard and view.

"Believe it or not Lorenzo helped me pick this one out" she smiled and i looked at her with wide eyes.

Thats surprising.

"Learn something new everyday huh" Mara blurted out and I agreed cracking up.

"Don't do my baby, he really be doing his big one and ima be right there with him" Nova defended ha man.

Oop okay Nova i ain't mad at ya, defend yo man ten toes down.

Clearly he's doing something right.

"Nah girl we just surprised Lorenzo picked this out, we love though girl thanks again for inviting us on this little getaway" Mara thanked her and gave her a small hug making me smile.

Mara wasn't that close with Nova like i was so it was nice seeing her warm up to Nova and actually try to get to know her.

"Alright bitches i call the biggest room byeeeeeee" I shouted as i ran down the hall to find the biggest room.

Hiiiiiiii😊 no lie i had a small writers block💀 but im back i think lol, but Mara pregnant!! Yall think she should keep it or abort abort abort😂😂😂😂😂 As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.5K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
826K 39.8K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
681K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
201K 8.5K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸