Love Obsession

hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... Еще

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER TEN

277 24 10
hartgoddess12

"choosing own happiness"

"I'm sorry..." Hye Sun said and she smile at her. Chae Yoon look at her and she let out a small smile. "It's alright.." She said. Hye Sun look at her  and she so familiar to her, Hye Sun thought. "Have we met before?" Hye Sun said. Chae Yoon look at her with puzzlement. This is her first time to saw this girl, Chae Yoon's thought. "Ani..." She replied. Hye Sun slightly tilt her head. "I think I saw you before... But never mind. It's look like your boyfriend is waiting for you." Hye sun said. "What?" Chae Yoon said. Hye Sun look at to Woo Jin who is walking towards to them. "Bye... See you later, pretty..." Hye sun said and wave her hand to her before she went inside to the hotel. Chae Yoon look at to Hye Sun and she got curious on who is she. "What's wrong?" Woo jin said. Chae Yoon turn around to face him. "Nothing... I just accidentally bumped to one of the guest here." She said. "Are you okay..." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon smile as she nodded. "Oppa... Can we talk... I have something to tell you., And I think now is the right time to talk about it." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin get anxious and he's being nervous on what Chae Yoon is going to tell him. "Okay... Let's go somewhere else..." He said. Chae Yoon smile and they continue to walk.

Tae Gu is on his office frowning the whole day. He didn't see Chae Yoon the whole time because he's busy on some reports and proposal. He pick his cellphone and try to call her but to his surprised, Chae Yoon's phone has been turned off. He let out a deep sigh after his third attempt but he failed. He decided to leave the office and to check on her.

As he's walking around the hallway, he stop when he saw Hye Sun. "Oppa..." Hye sun said. She run towards to him and hug him. Tae Gu push her away and Hye sun look at him. "What's that? Is that how you treat me?" Hye Sun said. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Hye Sun you should go home." He said. He walk passed through her and Hye Sun got annoyed. "Yah! Oppa..." Hye Sun said. Tae Gu ignored her and he keep walking. Hye Sun walk fast and grab him on his arms to face her. "I will tell this to Auntie Sook Hwi...--" Hye Sun said but Tae Gu interrupt her. "Go ahead and tell her... I'm not afraid to her anymore. So please, go and leave me alone." Tae Gu said in a serious tone. Hye sun is getting frustrated as she's looking Tae Gu who is keep walking away from him. " Let's see.... Who's your favorite menu for today... I will ruin that woman's life for ruining my mood today." Hye Sun said.

Jin Hye saw Tae Gu and Hye Sun in the hallway and she heard the conversation between the two. She smirked while taking a picture of them. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon.... I have a gift for you." She said while looking at her phone.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Chae Yoon and Woo Jin went to the sea bay area of Gyeongju. This place is their hide out when Soo Ah mad at them when they were teens. Chae Yoon and Woo Jin grew up together. They we're treated each other as a close friend but Woo Jin want more than that while he's growing up. For him, Chae Yoon is special to him and he has a romantic desire in her. When Woo Jin confessed his love to her, Chae Yoon thought that it was a best decision to give it try and to give Woo Jin a chance. But when Tae Gu appeared once again in her life, she realized that she still love him and longing for him.

They were seated at the bench and no one's dare to talk first. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and look at him. "Oppa..." She said. Woo Jin is still looking at the sea. "Go ahead and tell me.." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon gather her courage this time. "Oppa, I'm sorry..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin silently listening to her. "Tae Gu... I.. He's that guy three years ago... And I thought I forget about him that's why I decided to give you a chance and try if it's work but..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin look at her, "I don't care about him and your past with him as long as  you're with me." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him and she know that he's hurting. "Oppa... I'm sorry but I... I... still love him.." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin didn't speak. Chae Yoon tears started to escape from her eyes. "I'm sorry... But I can't give my heart to someone else aside from him. Oppa let's-" Chae Yoon said but Woo Jin interrupt her. "I pretend that I didn't hear what you told me.. forget about him and let's get married." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him and she got surprised. He's very understanding and reasonable person but she didn't understand him now. "Oppa.." She said. Woo Jin hold her hand. "Chae Yoon.. he hurt you once and he will do it again... I will make you happy and you will never get hurt  when you're with me." Woo Jin said. 'I won't let you go... ' In his mind. Chae Yoon stood up, "Oppa... This is not right... I love him and I can't... I can't force myself to love someone else." She said. Woo Jin look at her. "Then continue to love him, I don't care... What matter to me is your mine now.." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon got shocked on what she heard. Woo Jin stood up infront of her. "Chae Yoon... I won't let you go.. continue to love him but you will end up marrying me." Woo Jin said. "Aniyo... Oppa.. it's not fair for both of us... Did you hear what you're saying? We only hurt each other when it happens..." She protest. "I will make sure we're not... I will make sure you will forget him soon. And I talk to Eomma about it. And she is so happy to heard that we're getting married. I know how you treasure her and I know you don't want to hurt her, am I right Chae Yoon?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him. She couldn't believe that Woo Jin will used her Auntie Soo Ah to corner her.  Woo Jin left her and Chae Yoon seated on bench when she felt that her knees are shaken. She couldn't believe that Woo Jin already planned their marriage without informing her. Her Auntie Soo Ah is like a mother to her. If there will be a  last person in the earth that she didn't want to hurt, that is her Auntie Soo Ah. Chae Yoon couldn't stop her tears to fall down. "What should I do?" She said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu look at the lobby but he didn't find Chae Yoon. He saw Yura and he walks to approach her. "Ms. Kim... Where's Ha Chae Yoon?" Tae Gu asked. Yura look at him with puzzlement. "Chairman Min... Am I heard it right? Are you looking to Chae Yoon?" Yura said. Tae Gu look at her. "Okay... I'll get it... Chae Yoon left already. I think she's with her boyfriend now." Yura said and she observed Tae Gu's reaction. Tae Gu frowned and he pick his cellphone but Chae Yoon's phone still turn off. "Ms. Kim from now on... Report to me her time  schedule including her day offs." Tae Gu said and he immediately walk back to his office. "Oh my.... Did I heard it right? I need to report Chae Yoon's schedule to him? Why he needs to know that? Oh my..." Yura said to herself and she got so surprised. "Yah! Yah! Ha Chae Yoon you need to explain me this..." Yura said.

On the other hand, Chae Yoon is drink soju in a restaurant near at their house. She couldn't believe that Woo Jin will do that to her. "Yah! Marriage is not a joke... It's need love and affection when you want to get married, Jeong Woo Jin!" She said. She's a little bit drunk. She wants to forget all her thinking even for one day. She rest her head on the table. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon... Why love is so complicated?" She said. "You must talk to Auntie Soo Ah and tell her your true feelings regarding on that marriage..." She said. She seated properly and rest her back to the chair. "She will understand you... You must tell her that you're inlove with someone else..." She said and trying to gain more courage. She pick her phone and when she open it there's eighty nine messages from unknown number.

Ha Chae Yoon... Where are you?

It's killing me to think that your with that guy.... Tell me where are you?

Chae Yoon shhi.. you know me, I will go to your house to see you..

Chae Yoon shhi... I miss you...

Chae Yoon shhi... This isn't gonna work... I couldn't stand to see you with that guy...  I will talk to your Aunt now and tell her everything...

"Oh god!" She said. "Yah! Min Tae Gu!!!" She said. She immediately went outside to the restaurant. She knew him very well. When he say so,he really do it. She run fast as she could and she stop when she saw a familiar black car in front of their restaurant. She stop and she breath heavily. "Yah! Min Tae Gu!!! You're  a death of mine... Aigoo... Why you're so stubborn.. Aishh.." She said.

She immediately enter to the restaurant and her eyes widen when she saw him seated on the chair and her Auntie Soo Ah serve him some foods. Soo Ah saw her entrance. "Chae Yoon shhi... Why you look like a mess? What happened to you?" Soo Ah said when she saw Chae Yoon breath heavily with some hair strand cover on her face and she's sweating because of her run earlier. Tae Gu turn around to face her and he smile mischievously. Chae Yoon gave him a death glared. "Annyeong Ms. Ha.." Tae Gu said and he smiling. "Yah! Chae Yoon... What are you doing? Take a seat. Your boss is waiting for you for an hour here." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon
Walks towards the table and she seated opposite to him. Tae Gu smile while looking at her. His feet under the table brushing Chae Yoon's legs. Chae Yoon's body frozed and gave him a death glared. She push his feet by her feet underneath. 'what are you doing here Tae Gu shhi?...' 'I miss you...  This is your punishment for not saying goodbye to me earlier..' As if they we're talking through their eyes and mind.

"Aigoo... Your boss is so handsome, Chae Yoon.." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "Please join us Mrs. Jeong." Tae Gu said politely. Soo Ah smile and sit next to Chae Yoon. "You didn't inform me Chairman Min that you make a visit today.." Chae Yoon said and trying to control her annoyance. "I'm sorry, but I want to talk to your Auntie regarding some matters." Tae Gu said and look at her mischievously. Chae Yoon felt anxious , 'Yah! Min Tae Gu! I will kill you...' In her mind. "About what Mr. Min?" Soo ah said.

Woo Jin is walking at the street when he saw black luxury car parked on their restaurant. He look at the glass window and he frowned when he saw Tae Gu seated with Chae Yoon. He clench his fist and walk fast towards the door. "What are you doing here?" Woo Jin said. Tae Gu and Chae Yoon look at him. "Oppa..." Chae Yoon said. Soo Ah went outside to the kitchen. "Yah! Woo Jin... Why your voice was so loud... He is Chae Yoon's boss." Soo Ah said. "What?" Woo Jin said and he got shocked in his mother reaction. Tae Gu look at him. "What he's doing here?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon is about to speak when Soo Ah answered. "He ask permission to me." Soo Ah said. "Permission?" Woo jin asked. "Ah.. Chae Yoon with the other staff has a team building next week. Mr. Min ask my permission for Chae Yoon." Soo Ah said. Woo Jin gave Tae Gu a death glared while Tae Gu smirked at him.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Annyeong... Couldn't sleep last night... 🥺 How are you all doing? Thank u for all ur votes and comments. Im having fun on chatting on you all guys.. take care always

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.1K 1.8K 34
It is more than 20 years since Yoon Seri crash landed on Ri Jeong-hyeok and they have had everything they ever dreamed of: love, marriage, family and...
127K 9K 40
Yoon Jin Ah didn't want to be Yoon Se Ri and took her role to be the instant bride for Yoo Jin Woo, a London based mischievous chaebol heir, for a bu...
The Gift Ellie Shore

Фанфик

35.6K 2.8K 37
Jeong-hyeok and Seri have maintained their love and commitment to each other, despite only being together once a year. But will they ever have the op...
Love Next Door starupabove

Любовные романы

19.1K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum