Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

26 Final Chapter

35 2 5
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

The Next Morning:

Med Bay:

It was in the morning around 5am and DeathCron was in the med bay and in labor. Tarn held her hand. "We'll get through this. And you'll be fine." He said. She looked at him and smiled. Soon before she knew it. She felt the urge to push. "Okay push your Majesty." The medic said to the Majesty. She pushed as hard as she could. She took a breather. "You're almost there, your Majesty. One more push." The medic said to the Majesty. She pushed again until the sounds of a baby's cry were heard. DeathCron went down and had tears. Tarn kissed her. He backed away. "You did well my love." He said. The medic got done cleaning and washing the fluids off the child.

The medic walked over and placed the child in DeathCron's arms. The medic soon left. Tarn and DeathCron looked at their son. "ShadowStorm. His name will be ShadowStorm." She said, saying what their son's name will be. Tarn smiled. "That is a wonderful name my dear." He said and replied back to DeathCron. "Do you want to tell your parents about this?" He asked her. "Um. No, I want it to be a surprise. We could visit them someday." She said and replied back to Tarn. He nodded. They both went and enjoyed seeing a blessing that was brought into this world.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

You were sitting on your throne when you saw the cyber cat running around. You smiled. The cyber cat ran and soon the doors opened to the throne room. You looked and saw Megatron. The cat ran and soon it leaped over Megatron. Megatron looked and he saw the cat running away. He looked at the cat. He then looked at you. "What is up with the cat?" He asked me. "I don't know. It's a cat and it's probably a cat thing. It's probably nothing to worry about." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Hmm. Yeah sure." He said. Megatron walked forward but he noticed something on the side of his throne. He looked at it and he growled. "Megsy." I said. "What." He said and replied back to me in a growl.

"Mark L Taylor." I said. Saying his full fake name. He groaned. "Don't call me that name. You know I hate it when you call me by my full name and fake name." He said and replied back to me. He then sat down on his throne. "We have to make sure to keep an eye on that cat." He said. "Megsy. The cat is fine. I don't see you complaining about Laserbeak." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Watch it Hannah. Don't you ever talk to me like that." He said in a hateful way. I quickly got up and threw my things. I walked but he grabbed me. I went and I soccer punched him in the face. He went backwards. I then walked off pissed at what he did.

Training Room:

Inside The Training Room:

Dreadwing was training when he saw the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw you. You walked in and grabbed a sword and sliced the head of the fake dummy. You went and did it again. Dreadwing stopped and he gently grabbed the sword. "Majesty. Relax. Take deep breaths." He said. You took deep breaths. "Good. Now what happened." He asked me. "It was Megatron." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "Oh. And what happened between you and my master." He asked me. "He talked back to me in a hateful way. And he grabbed my arm. I mean look." I said. I showed him and he saw red marks. "I see. Majesty the only reason why he would do this is if you pushed him too far or if you said something that ticked him off." He said and explained to me.

"Well. He was complaining about the cat. And I said, " I don't see you complaining about Laserbeak." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "See right there your Majesty. That is what can trigger him to go. You know you have to watch what you say in front of him." He said and explained to me. "Now what else happened." He asked me. "I soccer punched him and now he's knocked out. I left him alone in the throne room." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "I see. Look, your Majesty. Maybe go on the flightdeck and meditate. It might help." He said. I nodded and walked off heading to the flightdeck to meditate. Because I need it because of what just happened with Megatron. He walked off heading to the throne room to check on his master.

Throne Room:

The doors opened the room. Dreadwing looked and saw his master lying on the floor unconscious. "Damn. She really punched him to the point where he was knocked out." He said to himself. He walked over to check his master. "Master." He said. He nudged him and pushed him. But he wasn't moving or waking up. Dreadwing lifted up his master. And he walked out of the throne room heading to the med bay.

Med Bay:

Knockout was sitting at his desk when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked and saw Dreadwing walking in and carrying his master who looked to be unconscious. Dreadwing laid his master down on the med berth. Knockout walked over. "So Dreadwing what happened to Big M." He asked him. "Well it was actually our Majesty who did this to him." He said and replied back to Knockout. "Wow. So why did she do it." He asked him. "She explained to me and said to me that our master grabbed her arm and she soccer punched him for it." He said and explained to Knockout. Knockout was shocked but he kept his composure. "I see. And why did she do this and why did our master grab her arm." He asked him. "She didn't watch what she said in front of our master.  And you know how he is." He said and explained to Knockout.

"Oh. I do. Big time." He said and replied back to Dreadwing. Soon Megatron was coming around. Megatron stirred. His optics slowly opened. He looked and he saw Dreadwing and Knockout. "Dreadwing Knockout. How did I get here?" He asked them. "You had an argument with the Queen." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron soon growled. "Where is she?" He asked him. "Master. I don't think that would be a very good idea." Knockout said. "Shut up Knockout." He said and replied back to Knockout. "And I didn't ask for your opinion, did I?" He asked him. "No you didn't, master." He said and replied back to his master. "Master. What is wrong? You never talk or treat the queen like this." He said to his master. "Don't you tell me what I can't do and not do." He said and replied back to Dreadwing.

Megatron got up but they pinned Megatron down. "Master stop." They both said to their master. Soon the doors open to the med bay. And it was Hannah. "Megsy." I said. Getting his attention. He looked at you. "Megsy. I am telling you this. If you keep going like this. I am leaving you." I said to Megatron. Once you said that. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. "Master." Knockout said. Megatron put his hand up. And soon his optics soften. "Hannah. I am very sorry. For everything. And I don't want you to leave me. Can you ever forgive me, my queen." He said and asked me. I smiled. And nodded. "Yes. I forgive you Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. I walked in and I offered my hand to him. He smiled and he accepted it. He got off the med berth. We both then walked out of the med bay. We both then talked everything over. And it felt great to talk about everything.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron was looking at things when he felt servos wrapping around him. He chuckled. "Hello my dear." He said to his wife. She chuckled. "Hi my handsome Chaos Bringer." She said and replied back to her husband. "So can we go and hang out." She asked him. He looked at her. He chuckled. "I don't see why not." He said and replied back to his wife. He went and he placed a device on her so she can transform into her human form. He went and he activated it. She looked at her form and she loved it. He transformed into his human form. He lent his hand to her. She smiled and accepted it. Soon they both walked off to enjoy their time together. As husband and wife.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Nursery Room:

Inside The Nursery Room:

StarLight was in the nursery room getting Astron changed and ready to head out. She looked and saw Troy walking in. "Almost ready." He asked her. "Just about. He's getting almost fussy about it." She said and replied back to Troy. He walked over and helped her out. Soon Astron was finally dressed and ready. Troy sat Astron in his stroller and buckled him up. StarLight put the baby bag under the storage thing that was with the baby stroller. Troy gave Astron his baby toy and his bottle. Soon they both walked out to have a family outing.

Location: Team Prime's Base

Inside Team Prime's Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Ratchet and Agent Fowler were working on things and making some plans to be on guard in case something does happen. Ratchet was looking at the plans when he heard some fall and shatter. He looked and saw Miko getting a broom and dustpan to clean up the mess. "At least it wasn't something I needed or I would be pissed." He said to himself. He then went back to work with Agent Fowler about getting the plans ready and prepared and being ahead of time if something does occur.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

I was lying on the berth when I saw Megatron walking in with something that was in a box. And I was curious about what was in the box. "Megsy. What's in the box?" I asked him. He smiled and walked over. He sat down on the berth and he handed you the box. I took the box. I looked at Megatron. "What's this about Megsy?" I asked him. "Just opened it my dear." He said and replied back to me. I opened the box and I immediately gasped. "Oh Megsy." I said. I carefully grabbed the item. It was made of pure glass and had me and Megatron on it and ok the back with our families names engraved. "Oh Megsy. It's beautiful. Thank you." I said to Megatron. "But why did you do this?" I asked him. "It was because of what I did. But I already had this made." He said and replied back to me. I put the box on my nightstand and I hugged and I kissed him. He kissed me back.

Soon we both backed away. "Thank you Megsy." I said to Megatron. He smiled. "You're welcome, my queen. And anything for you to make you happy." He said and replied back to me. He looked at the time and noticed it was late. "It's getting late Hannah. We should get some rest." He said. I nodded. We both climbed on our berth and laid down. "Night Hannah. I love you my queen." He said. I smiled. "Night Megsy. And I love you too, my warlord." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. We both moaned. Soon we both felt each other's tongues exploring each other's intakes. Soon we both backed away. We both turned over. And soon before we knew it. We both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Prime's Room:

Inside Prime's Room:

Prime sat at his desk. He was looking through things and noticed that everything was going to be okay and alright. He got up and walked over to his berth. He laid down. He smiled knowing that there may not be any more wars. He just wished that Elita One was here to see this. He sighs. "I just wish you were here Elita. To see this of us having peace once again." He said to himself. He turned over. And soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Nursery Room:

Inside The Nursery Room:

Tarn smiled and tucked his son in his crib. He couldn't believe that he and DeathCron were finally parents. He got up and turned the lights off and walked and headed to his and DeathCron's room for a good night's recharge.

Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

Inside Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

DeathCron was lying on the berth and saw Tarn walking in. "So is our son asleep." She asked him. "Yes. He is. And he's so precious." He said and replied back to DeathCron. He walked over and slid on the berth. "Night DeathCron. I love you." He said. She smiled. "Night Tarn. And I love you too." She said and replied back to Tarn. They both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. They both moaned. Soon they both felt each other's tongues exploring each other's intakes. Soon they both backed away. They both turned over. And soon before they knew it. They both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

The Queen's Chambers:

Inside The Queen's Chambers:

She was looking at things but she was getting tired. She put her stuff away. But she also wanted to see her daughter. But both her and unicron understand and know that she is a grown adult and has things she wants to do. She walked over to her berth. She laid down. She was thinking about everything. But before she knew it. She fell into a deep and peaceful recharge. Knowing that no one can harm anyone ever again.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Nursery Room:

Inside The Nursery Room:

Troy tucked his son in his crib. He got up and turned off the lights and headed to his and StarLight's room to get a good night's rest.

StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Inside StarLight's & Troy's Room:

StarLight saw Troy walking in. He walked over and climbed into bed. "He's getting to be a good sleeper Troy." She said to Troy. He chuckled. "Yes. I have noticed that." He said and replied back to StarLight. Troy then looked at the time. He noticed it was getting late. "We better get some rest, StarLight." He said to StarLight. She nodded. "Night StarLight. I love you." He said to StarLight. She smiled. Night Troy. And I love you too. She said and replied back to Troy. They both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. They both moaned. Soon they both felt each other's tongues exploring each other's mouths. Soon they both backed away. They both turned over. And soon before they knew it. They both fell fast asleep.

Location: Team Prime's Base

Inside Team Prime's Base:

Ratchet's Room:

Inside Ratchet's Room:

Ratchet was looking things over. He smiled knowing that everything was going to be okay. But they still don't know what lies ahead of them. He got up and walked over to his berth. He laid down. He sighs. "I just wished that our friends who had fallen got to see this. But I know they are with the allspark and seeing all this and they are happy knowing that there is peace and tranquility once again. All thanks to you Hannah." He said to himself. He turned over. And soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

The End:

The Moral With My Story Is That Anyone Can Change. And Family Is Everything. And Everyone Deserves Second Chances. Just Don't Assume That Someone Is Evil Because Of What They Do. There is Always A Reason Why They Are Doing What They Do. Never Try To Do Something That You May Later Regret In Life. Always Cherish The Ones You Love. Because You Only Have One Life. And Time Is Precious. Because You Never Know If We See The Next Day.

This Page Was Started On Sep 10th, 2023. But Was Finished/Completed On Sep 17th, 2023.

Words: 2,831

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...
869 25 8
This story is completed. But on certain occasions I may add more words to it and edit some certain pages. This story is a Pre-Sequel to Megatron's hu...
4.5K 94 49
Okay. may take a while with this and with updates. but this story is about Megatron's daughter dating prime well they are sparkmates. and oh boy Mega...
4.8K 105 22
Sequel to Megatron's Son