Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

24

12 2 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

You were up but you couldn't move that very well because after what happened yesterday. And you need Megatron to help you move. You looked and you saw one of the triplets walking in. "MegaLight." I said. "Yes carrier." He said and replied back to me. "Can you get your father for me please?" I asked him. He nodded and walked off to fetch his father for me. I slowly tried moving up but it hurt when I did it. Soon I heard the doors open to the room. I looked and I saw Megatron. Megatron walked over and lifted you up. He then walked out of the room carrying you to the throne room.

In The Halls:

"When will I be able to, you know, walk?" I asked Megatron. He sighs. "I don't know my queen. Knockout doesn't even know either, my queen. But we must never give up hope." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Because I knew he was right. We must never give up hope. Soon he approached the throne room. The doors opened to the throne room and he walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Throne Room:

Megatron walked over and he sat you down on your throne. He then sat down on his throne. He looked and he noticed you were looking the other way. "Hannah." He said. I looked at him. "Yes Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Is there something wrong?" He asked me. "No. Nothing is wrong Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. He looked at me. He crossed his arms. "That's a lie, my queen. What is wrong?" He said and asked me. I sigh. "Okay. I feel like I am a burden. Because you have to carry me around places, because I can't even walk after what happened yesterday." I said and explained to Megatron. He turned over. "Hannah. Listen to me. Sense the day we both became husband and wife." He took a breath.

"I made a promise that I would always be with you when you need it the most. And look. You do need me and I will help you in any way that I can." He said and explained to me. He lifted my chin with his digits. "I love you my queen. My human lover." He said. I giggled. "You mean my Cybertronian lover." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Nope. Human lover. I fell in love with a human. And that human was you. I always had a nickname for you and that was human lover. And I will still keep calling you that." He said and explained to me. "Okay." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both chuckled and leaned back and enjoyed the rest of our time together.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron looked around for his wife. But he didn't see his wife. And this started to worry him. He looked and he saw Sideways. He walked over. "Sideways." He said. "Yes master." He said and replied back to his master. "Have you seen the queen?" He asked him. "To be honest with you, master. No I haven't." He said and replied back to his master. "Okay. Thank you, Sideways. You may go." He said to Sideways. Sideways nodded and he walked off. Unicron heard something. He walked to find where the noise was coming from. He looked and he saw his wife doing something. And what she was doing was confusing him. He tilted his helm. "Honey." He said. Getting her attention. "Yes." She said and replied back to her husband. "Uh. What are you doing?" He asked her. "Stretching." She said and replied back to her husband. "That is stretching." He asked her. She glared at her husband. He went back. He chuckled nervously. "Uh. Right. I'll leave it to you and to your stretching." He said to his wife. He quickly went off not wanting to hear it from his wife. She chuckled. She knew that her husband knew to never question her doings. She then went back to her stretching.

Location: Hannah's Home

Outside Hannah's Home:

Location: Backyard

Inside The Backyard:

Troy was in the backyard and pushing the baby swing where Astron was sitting in. Astron giggled in a cute way. Troy chuckled. "I wonder if Megatron ever did things like this with StarLight." He said to himself. Troy was pushing the baby swing when he saw StarLight walking out with some drinks. StarLight set them down on the table. She walked over and handed Troy his drink and Astron's baby bottle. "So. Has your father been in touch with you lately?" He asked her. "No. He hasn't. He may be busy but I don't know." She said and replied back to Troy. Troy nodded. Soon after a while Troy lifted up Astron from his baby swing. StarLight grabbed everything and they all walked inside.

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

StarLight walked over and she saw a book. She walked over and grabbed the book. She blew the dust off and she saw that it had her father's name on it. Troy looked at her. "StarLight. Is something wrong?" He asked her. "No. I found this book. And it has my father's name on it." She said and replied back to Troy. Troy walked over. "Uh. Maybe you should contact your father." He said to StarLight. StarLight grabbed the call cube. They both walked into the dining room.

Dining Room:

Inside The Dining Room:

StarLight sat the call cube on the table. She pressed some buttons and soon the call was answered. "Hey my little princess." Megatron said to his daughter. "Hi dad." She said and replied back to her father. "Wait. Is Mom okay?" She asked her father. "Yes and no. She was injured badly last night. I don't want to get into it." He said and explained to his daughter. "So what do I owe you for calling me?" He asked his daughter. "Well. I discovered this book and it has your name on it." She said and replied back to her father. She showed the book. And he gasped. "StarLight. Where did you find it?" He asked his daughter. "I found it in the living room." She said and replied back to her father. "What is it dad?" She asked her father.

"It's what I used to write in with all my thoughts. Your mother gave me that book so I don't bottle up my thoughts and ideas. Some of them are good and some of them are bad." He said and replied back to his daughter. I gasped. "Megsy." I said to Megatron. "What. Hannah. I am just stating the facts. Now get some rest." He said and replied back to me. I laid down. "If you want you can read them. I don't mind. But don't lose that book. It means a lot to me. Look, I need to go. I love you StarLight." He said to his daughter. She smiled. "I love you too dad." She said and replied back to her father. "Love you mom." She said out loud. "Love you too StarLight." I said and replied back to my daughter. Soon the call ended. Soon they put everything away. And they went to their room.

StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Inside StarLight's & Troy's Room:

They both walked inside. Knowing that their son was in his room sleeping in his crib. Troy went and gently grabbed StarLight's hand. She didn't know what he was doing. Until she realized what he was doing. He was giving her a dance. Just like almost the same dance that her father gives her mother. Soon they both danced the night away. Soon after a while the dance was over. They both looked at each other. "I love you StarLight." He said to StarLight. She smiled. "And I love you too, Troy." She said and replied back to Troy. They both went and enjoyed the time of their lives.

Location: Team Prime's Base

Inside Team Prime's Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Ratchet was checking things over and he was hearing the kids talking and chatting. "Hey Ratchet." Miko said. Getting his attention. "Yes Miko." He said and replied back to Miko. "So Unicron isn't going to cause any more problems then." She asked him. "No. He isn't. The reason why is because his wife is back." He said and replied back to Miko. "Well that's good he is good now. But that could change right away." She asked him. "Yes it could. But I doubt it. Because his wife won't allow it." He said and explained to Miko. She nodded and she went back to playing her game. Ratchet soon went back to his work. He was also glad that there were no more wars. But he fears that could change and that this peace won't last very long.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Council Room:

Inside The Council Room:

Prime was sitting at the table. He was looking at everything and he was happy that everything was at peace and there was no more war. It was all thanks to you. Prime really didn't think that Megatron could change. But he was wrong. Everyone can change. And everyone deserves second chances. He knew that his friend was still there. All he needed was a little help getting back on the right path. Prime smiled and got up and left. Knowing that his home planet and megatron and Hannah's Planet were both at peace. He left to get something done and finished.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

Tarn and DeathCron were sitting on their thrones thinking about what to get or do because they are expecting a child. "Hmm. What do you think we should get for our child? He or she is due one of these days." She asked him. Tarn chuckled. "Not sure. But I can't wait to see our child." He said and replied back to Deathcron. They both looked at things to get for their child. And also that her father Unicron and her mother don't know about this. And they want this to be a surprise. They both got up to get things and prepare everything before their child arrived.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Megatron and Hannah were lying on the berth together. They were happy and content that everything was peaceful and that they knew they could triumph over anything that stands in their way. "Night Hannah. I love you my queen." He said. I smiled. "Night Megsy. And I love you too, my warlord." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. We both moaned, feeling each other's tongues exploring each other's intakes. Soon we both backed away. We both laid down. Soon before we knew it. We both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Prime's Room:

Inside Prime's Room:

Prime walked in his room and he walked over to his berth. He slid on his berth. He smiled and he was happy that there was peace and there was no more war. And it was all thanks to you. Prime turned over. And soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

Inside Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

Tarn and DeathCron were lying on the berth together. They were happy that they were expecting. They both thought of what to do and everything. "We can think more tomorrow." He said. DeathCron nodded. "Night DeathCron. I love you." He said. She smiled. "Night Tarn. And I love you too." She said and replied back to Tarn. They both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. They both moaned, feeling each other's tongues exploring each other's intakes. Soon they both backed away. They both laid down. Soon before they knew it. They both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

The Queen's Chambers:

Inside The Queen's Chambers:

She walked into her room and she walked over to her berth. She slid on her berth. She smiled and she was happy that there was peace and there was no more war. And she was glad she was back with her husband Unicron. And it was all thanks to you. And she knew that Unicron and the others were happy. She turned over. And soon before she knew it. She fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Inside StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Troy was lying on the bed when he saw StarLight walking in. "So is our little boy fast asleep." He asked her. She nodded. "Yes, finally." She said and replied back to Troy. She walked over and climbed in bed. Troy went and he pulled her closer to him. "Night StarLight. I love you." He said to StarLight. She smiled. Night Troy. And I love you too." She said and replied back to Troy. They both kissed each other. And the kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. They both backed away. They both turned over. And soon before they knew it. They both fell fast asleep.

Location: Team Prime's Base

Inside Team Prime's Base:

Ratchet's Room:

Inside Ratchet's Room:

Ratchet walked in his room and he walked over to his berth. He slid on his berth. He smiled and he was happy that there was peace and there was no more war. And it was all thanks to you. And he knew that Prime and the others were happy. Ratchet turned over. And soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

This Page Was Started On Sep 10, 2023th. But Was Finished/Completed On Sep 15th, 2023.

Words: 2,368

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 105 22
Sequel to Megatron's Son
864 25 8
This story is completed. But on certain occasions I may add more words to it and edit some certain pages. This story is a Pre-Sequel to Megatron's hu...
435 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
135 22 24
This story is part 8 to shockwave and Marcy story. And also to how Megatron meets FlameHeart. Please enjoy