Ash's Harem Birthday Surprise

By SayanGunin

How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the ho... More

Cerulean Blue Birthday Surprise
May's Day on Tuesday
A Childhood Promise Fulfilled

Dawn's Direct Approach

1.1K 7 0
By SayanGunin

Arriving back at the house secretly from her temporary hotel stay in a town nearby just as planned, Dawn stood out in front of their house with hands clenched tightly around her legs and face ripe with determination for she readied herself for her turn with Ash now. She was wearing her classic Pokemon trainer outfit that came with a pleated pink skirt,a sleeveless dark vest over her white blouse, complete with trademark beanie around her head and a pink scarf around her neck. It felt nostalgic to be her in her old outfit again. She remembered wearing this when she first met Ash and journeyed with him on his Pokemon trainer journey to become a Coordinator. She had learned so very much from him during that time together, Dawn could tell she was falling in love with him after a certain point and wanted so very much to confess before they parted ways eventually. Now things were different, she was happily married to him in secret as one of four equally frisky wives, and by her own admittance far more direct in wanting him to assert her and dominate her entirely. Despite being older she retained her youthful appearance just as May, Misty, and Serena had done. Her hair was longer though, and her body had become much more filled-out in proportionate womanly features such as curves all over and an increased breast complete with a balanced hourglass figure. She even had a perfect hips-to-waist ratio, by her own admission. Aside from all that she was still the same ditzy girl he had met all those years ago before they married.

"Alright, Ash, it's my turn now. Hope you're ready, hee hee.~" She said to himself whimsically and walked into her house undetected.

Stepping into the doorway Dawn arrived in the living room she started looking around for where her husband might be, that is until she smelled the scent of cooking coming from the kitchen and figured he must be over there cooking up breakfast for himself. That's where she decided to trap him.

'Aww, he's cooking breakfast right now too. I'd hate to do this while he's in the middle of it, but dammit...the plan was to lure him to a place where I can bind him to a chair and go wild on him in my own special way. Any method I go about doing it was okayed, besides,I'm way too clumsy to be sneaking around in hopes of ambushing him anyway.' She thought to herself with a shrug.

Dawn followed the scent and found herself in the kitchen seeing her husband wearing his usual black T-shirt and jeans over his body, complete with a men's apron. Ash was busy himself by stirring a few eggs inside of the skillet, quietly humming to himself peacefully while Dawn was eyeballing his ass through the tight jeans he wore over his lower body. She loved staring at him from afra sometimes whenever he wore something that'd bring out his physique. The woman could feel her loins moistening with arousal already just from the sight alone. Quietly stepping into the kitchen and keeping her secret 'Tools' hidden inside of a pouch behind her back, Dawn cleared her throat and caught his attention making him turn his head and greet with a smile of a welcome surprise.

"Hey there, honey, whatcha cooking?~" Dawn asked in a playful voice.

"Dawn! Hey honey, I was wondering when you'd be here for your so-called 'Turn' with me. At this point, I was expecting you to ambush me or do something like the others. I'm guessing this whole thing is something the four of you planned between yourselves, huh?" He guessed and tilted his skillet making the eggs slide down into a plate he pulled up then turned off the stove and took off his cooking apron. This was the opportunity Dawn was waiting for, she sheepishly smiled at her husband as he turned away from the oven and pulled out a chair for her.

"Nah, I'm way too uncoordinated to do something like that, Ash. Kinda ironic now that I think about it, he he he. But, I have a better idea, all you have to do is trust me.~" Dawn said with a seductive smile as she fished out her blindfold from the pouch around her waist and tugged it between her hands readily.

'Hmmm, I think I can tell where this is leading off to. This is another kind of surprise, huh? It really is a special kind of Birthday week for me, I'd better go along with it. I might be surprised.~' Ash thought to himself and shrugged as he waited for his blue-haired babe of a wife to go up to him and tie the blindfold around his eyes.

Dawn did as such with a playful smile and tightened the cloth around his head keeping his eyesight sealed off. He could hear her giggle whimsically to herself as she fastened the knot around the back of his head and let go.

"There, now follow me and I'll take you to a place where the two of us can be alone, completely, for the rest of the day. It's my time now.~" Dawn giggled playfully and started pulling Ash over to a random place within the house and away from the kitchen.

'Can't wait to see where this is going. Misty was aggressive yet soulful, really more for lovemaking and having kids with instead of raw sex. She was passionate though, May, on the other hand, was her hotblooded personality being all about outdoing me until I wore her out. Those breasts of hers should be classified as lethal weapons since she was the biggest. Now Dawn, I know is hiding some kind of special gimmick in her friskiness, maybe she's into Femdom or something involving bondage? I've no idea, but I'm eager to find out~'Ash thought to himself while feeling his crotch stiffening up already as Dawn pulled him over into one of the more unused rooms in the house.

There, it was considered a guest room or simply a blank space to have visitors or place some of their belongings into. There was only a chair and a table, and everywhere was dark with the exception of a sole hanging light directly over the chair. Dawn had asked May to set this up early for her before she arrived.

Guiding Ash inside of the room she then closed the door behind her and led her husband over to the chair placed in the center. Ash remained blindfolded as she sat him down, but then he felt his hands suddenly go behind his back over around the chair forcefully, courtesy of Dawn's soft hands. There the blue-haired minx brought out a pair of handcuffs and locked each one of his wrists within them making sure he was bound from behind with hands held tightly behind the chair in restraint. This was honestly starting to make Ash worry just a little bit.

"Uh, Honey? Are we doing something very kinky here?" He asked and heard Dawn chuckle darkly as she pulled her arms around his neck then seated herself directly upon his crotch feeling his erection pushing out through his jeans in a bulging mass, prodding her groin in the process. Dawn whimpered pleasurably at this and snuggled herself more closely onto her husband's lap, feeling his bulge increase with further arousal.

"Kind of, just relax and let me take care of everything, Ash honey. He he heh. I promise that you'll enjoy this, I know I will.~" She said in a flirtatious voice sending chills down his spine and pressed her legs firmly around his thighs keeping herself seated on him as she started sensually rolling herself pelvis along his waist, causing his erection throb even more.

"Nnghhh!~" Ash moaned loudly inside of his throat and tilted his back head as he felt his third wife begin sensually dry humping his pelvis making his lust stir even more.

He loved the feeling of any one of his wives' bodies grinding themselves up against him like this. He could the smooth legs of Dawn had sliding shifting sensually along his thighs, her pelvis ground slowly around his bulge making it stiffen even more to the point it started to push up against his jeans barely opening the zipper from inside of his pants. Her breasts, while an average yet rather full set of ample C-cups, started pushing lightly into his bare chest through her clothing making Ash feel ready for this teasing affair to evolve into a full-on romp. He was 'Hungry' now for his wife Dawn.

"Haahh......it feels so good, doesn't it, Ash honey? Between all the wilder bed-shaking romps you've had thus far with Misty and May, I think subtlety is a bit important for build-up, wouldn't you agree? Fu fu fu. Still, I'm really am kind of new to this, so bear with it for me and enjoy it." Dawn voiced as she started strongly rolling her groin along his waist feeling her own state of lust excited as she ground her pubic region into Ash's body feeling his erection throb even more to the point the tip of his erection pushed out from the small opening in his zipper.

Ash groaned loudly again, really feeling his lovely wife roll her flexible body around along his pelvis causing him to go crazy with lust now that he was ripe and ready to fuck her. Ash was still partially sensitive down south after the back-to-back fuck-a-thon he had with May the other night, one that turned into animalistic rutting instead of a competition. Add that to Misty's turn the day before and you get one mildly tender set of genitals being stimulated a third time in a row. But Ash was a champion, a strong one that has been known for his endurance, stamina, and perseverance. It was something his wives could attest to after their honeymoon alright. Feeling Dawn grind herself along his waist some more while remaining seated on his waist felt utterly amazing to him, making him increasingly annoyed at being bound up and prevented from taking her.

"Haahh......how about we go about taking off these pesky clothes already, hm?" Dawn suggested with a sultry voice and started pulling up his tight-fitting T-shirt from Ash's chest feeling up his muscular anatomy through his abs and running her hands along his pecs in a sensual fashion. The way her pelvis started frenziedly rolling along Ash's crotch made him all too much for him to bear as he was feeling the increasing need to tear himself out of the cuffs and go savage on her. Dawn continued feeling up his bulging, channeling her pent-up lust for her husband for she had been without the touch of his cock for a little while now.

Humping herself up and down on him some more she successfully tore off his black T-shirt entirely leaving him bare-chested and without clothing, Ash was momentarily flabbergasted by her strength until she sucked a niblet of his neck into her lips. He shuddered blissfully when he felt Dawn sucking gingerly on his neck for a couple of minutes until she reluctantly started peeling herself off of his waist, his erection remained ever-present underneath his jeans pants. Smirking to herself she knelt down in front of his legs and hastily began undoing his belt and tugging them off of his body until only his boxers remained.

"Uh oh, what's this? Does my Hubby have a big throbbing surprise for me?" She giggled playfully as she tugged down his boxers leaving his massive foot-length erection sticking out with the shreds of his undergarments now lying around the chair legs on the floor.

"Mngh! You're savage today, Dawn. He hehe, I think I like it.~" Ash commented trying to push down his increasing frustration, which eased once he felt the gentle breeze of the air tickle his member. Dawn was already feeling hot and bothered to begin with, but just by looking at it some more she was feeling it even more so.

"I definitely missed having some very personal alone time with each other." Dawn commented as she started undoing outfit article by article until some of the 'Special Surprise' she wore around her person started peeking through her clothing. Ash could tell she was undressing judging by the sounds she made as her clothing started falling to the floor.

Once she was done taking off her hat, scarf, vest, top, and skirt Dawn stood almost naked in a slim-fitting highly sexual fishnet bodysuit devoid of cups and a crotch cover. The mons of her moist pussy lips were showing fully now, even though Ash couldn't see it, her breasts bounced and jiggled slightly as they stuck out from the holes of the suit giving her a rather obvious Dominatrix-themed impression. Dawn tied the back of her hair into a loose-hanging ponytail swishing around behind her neck leaving her forehead partially covered in blue bladed bangs. She was blushing profusely now that she was baring all in front of her husband, in a rather kinky way, and turned around to push out her wide supple ass against his crotch.

Dawn gently rolled the crevice of her ass along the bulging surface of Ash's length, making him whimper softly inside of his throat as she ground herself deeper into his crotch. She started twerking her heart-shaped ass up and down along his waist feeling the mass that was his appendage grinding between her cheeks making her shiver with intensity as she went. Dawn was enjoying this more than she thought possible; the tease of offering her body to her handcuffed husband made her insides swell with arousal and stimulation.

"Nngghh! D-Dawn....!~" Ash groaned as he felt the smooth curvature of her ass continue grinding sensually along his waist before pushing into it entirely. He felt the warm mass of his third wife's ass pushing onto his lap with Dawn sitting back onto it in reverse and lifting up her right leg high into the air. She was certainly flexible and showing it in a very erotic way.

"Aahh, do you like this, honey?" She asked cupping his chin into her right hand and squeezing it gently so that his face turned in her direction. She could tell he was excited right now judging by how hard his appendage was proving itself to be, Dawn certainly loved grinding her body along the surface of it.

Ash whimpered and said nothing, he didn't want to give way to his wife and beg her to let him go, not just yet. There was an allure to being dominated by this normally sweet-hearted girl, but there was also his pride playing into the mix. Dawn giggled playfully and brought his face closer to her soft pink lips, kissing her husband hungrily until they began swapping out tongues with each other.

"Mmhmm....! Aahh....oh Ash...!~" Dawn moaned into his mouth tasting his saliva as she rolled her tongue around the insides of his mouth. Ash simply sat there enjoying it all in stride while she ground herself into his waist some more, the feeling of her supple heart-shaped ass rolling up along his waist was driving him insane. He wanted to tear himself free from his confines and go to town on her already.

They made out some more with lips pursing around each other in eloquent fashion until Dawn suddenly pulled herself off of his mouth and got up.

"Showtime, honey.~" She giggled and reached over to pull off his blindfold completely showing him the jaw-dropping sight of what she was wearing over her body.

"G-gack! D-Dawn....? What are you wearing?" He asked stupidly as he saw his voluptuous third wife wearing a fishnet bodysuit over her naked body with pride.

Her sleek sexual hourglass figure was brought out to its fullest potential underneath the nylon trappings of her bodysuit. Her breasts were still visible and sticking out of what he assumed to be large cup holes intended to cover them up, down below her legs there was even a hole ripped open between her thighs showing off her drooling pair of pussy lips along with the clean pucker hole of her asshole. Dawn was wearing everything out in the open underneath her outfit, it was basically a sexual accessory highlighting her femininity.

"Oh, do you like it, Ash honey? It also helps me with flexibility, you know.~" She cooed and lifted up one of her legs up above her right shoulder showing off her mound fully to him and reaching down with her right hand to spread her lips open in temptation.

"Hgghhhh! Dawn....! You're driving me crazy just doing that." Ash growled feeling his appendage pushing out furiously into the surface of his jeans, ready to come out and drive itself into Dawn's sex were it not for his constraints. He heard Dawn giggle again and watched her turn around facing him with her ass turned in his direction, Ash got a good nice look at her voluptuous figure flashing her heart-shaped ass at him now. With a sly smile she started bouncing it up and down hypnotically with legs hunched and head peeking over her right shoulder at him to gauge his reaction.

Ash moaned quietly to himself some more as he watched the show, hating that he was helpless to take part in it.

'You little minx!' He thought feeling his right eyebrow twitches as she finished twerking her booty and turned around with hands around the straps of her fishnet bodysuit. This time around, Ash saw a more daring look on his wife's face and saw her peeling down the skin-tight outfit revealing her creamy perfect skin to his eyes.

Dawn turned around and flashed him her backside again, keeping her arms crossed over her chest as she peeled off the suit slowly until it was down her waist, Granted the purpose of a striptease was defeated since he already saw her breasts and sex through the outfit she had, there was still the spice of her exotically stripping her clothing little by little with a coy smile on her face. A minute or so more and Dawn had the remnants of the fishnet bodysuit in a puddle around her ankles. She promptly stepped out of them and turned facing forward with her luscious and perky C-cup sized tits bouncing with every slight movement she had. Her mons was on full display now, with a light tuft of blue pubic hair directly above it, ready and moistened enough to crave her husband's meat inside of her body.

"Enjoy the show?" She asked coyly with a playful wink and Ash simply nodded his head while glaring sardonically at her, wishing he could grab the girl and rape her senseless. Alas, the handcuffs around his wrists kept him bound.

Dawn's eyes drifted down his anatomy showing that his jeans struggled to stay on around his crotch area considering there was a massive bulge protruding out of it, ready to tear the fabric open. She knew all too well what it was and how badly he wanted her body right now.

'He's already so big and throbbing like crazy, I can tell even from here, better proceed to the next step.~' She thought to herself and brought her leg down to the side before sliding down to kneel before her husband's lap, spreading open his legs with her hands. Ash looked down into Dawn's mischievous face and saw a smile of mischief written on her lips, he settled down a bit and felt her left-hand glide up his crotch smoothly reaching the top of his zipper.

With a gentle tug, she began pulling it down slowly until his thick hardened thirteen-inch member popped out, fully erect and ready for action. Dawn witnessed the prime slab of meat that was her husband's penis springing out of his zipper, she wiped her tongue along her lips as she looked at it longingly with sexual hunger bubbling inside her body. His large orange-sized balls spilled out next showing her that they were indeed teeming with heavy amounts of sperm ready for a deposit, needless to say Ash was ready to copulate with her right here and now. But first, Dawn decided to be the ultimate tease and play the game of this Birthday surprise her way before anything else.

Ignoring Ash's pleading face she kept her hands pushing apart his thighs and lowered her head down into his crotch, leaving him tied and restrained as she opened up her mouth. Her tongue spilled out of her lips and sensually pressed into the bottom of his shaft, between his scrotum and slowly ran around the surface of his balls. Ash instantly reacted by growling with clenched teeth, feeling his wife slobber over his genitals while he was helpless to grab her head and fuck her face.

'This is just part of their game! This is just part of their game! I cannot let them get to it just yet!' Ash said to himself in thought while Dawn gingerly lapped her tongue all over his testes, slowly making her way up the underside of his shaft next. She slowly rolled that spongy moist appendage of her mouth along with her husband's thick monstrous phallus, feeling it quiver and pulsate as she reached the neck of his length with moist lips squeezing tightly around the surface.

"Hnghhh.....! D-Dawn....!" Ash growled again as he felt the slimy cavern of his wife's mouth begin swallowing up the thread of his meat. She pursed her lips around the head entirely as she started bobbing herself up and down on his meat, slurping him like crazily with direct head-bobbing movements. Her hands stayed on around the base of his shaft pumping it while she did this, making him receive double the pleasure.

Ash tossed his head backward and began huffing loudly with increasing euphoria stemming from his lower body. Dawn's head could be seen headbutting his crotch gently with lips sliding all over his pulsating shaft, squeezing every inch of it into her mouth. She hummed and mewled pleasurably while running her tongue around and all over the surface, feeling him pulsate even more inside of her throat.

"Mmhmmm...*Schupp...Schupp..schupp..schupp*...hhmm!~" She hummed with eyes closed and dick repeatedly sliding into the depths of her mouth. She hungrily squeezed her gullet around it, sucking him off to the utmost height of her potential, making Ash crave ejaculation already.

Dawn continued blowing him like this for several more minutes, keeping a careful watch on his balls in case he decided to blow early due to her ministrations. She sucked, and licked, and rolled herself around on his waist swallowing the entirety of his member into her mouth every passing moment that went by. This drove Ash crazy with euphoria and made him want to come, unfortunately, he felt the sensation of Dawn's slimy mouth leave his member entirely causing him to look ahead at her to see the girl rising up on her bare feet.

"Hee, time to ride this bad boy now after giving him a 'Kiss of Heaven'." She chirped cutely and placed herself on top of his waist, straddling his thighs and lining her sex up with the glistening head of his member. Dawn looked into his face lovingly and held a hand around his neck, she slowly pushed herself down atop of Ash's twitching cock encasing the head, then the rest into her sopping tight insides with a hump.

*Schlupp!*

"Haaaaghhhh! Ooohhh.....Ash!~'' She cried out in ecstasy with her eyes closing tight as she felt his magnanimous length burrow wetly into her pussy from below. She felt the sizable girth of her husband's penis spreading out her insides nicely as it reached the barrier of her cervix in no time at all. Once it hit the surface, Dawn shuddered pleasantly and began rolling herself back and forth along his waist riding her body on top of him.

She brought her other hand back and ran it around his neck embracing him entirely while he remained helpless in his seat, she started moaning loudly in large hot gasps for air, feeling his member pushing into her pussy over and over again with undaunted bliss. Loud flesh-slapping noises began to ensue and fill the air of the room they were in, Dawn was fucking herself on her husband's lap feeling her insides reshape themselves to adjust his length all over again.

"Aahhha....aahh...aahh...aahh..aaahhhhh! Ooohhh Aaaaaassshh!~" She cried out with eyes half-lidded in continuous euphoria, her breasts swayed up and down along the man's chest scraping his skin with her erect nipples as she rode herself on his length even faster. Soon the rapturous sounds of skin-slapping coitus became even faster, making it sound like applause as Dawn frenziedly fucked herself on top of her husband's waist.

"Nhnk! Dawn! Aaaaghh....!" Ash groaned loudly behind his lips yet again, remaining helpless while he feels the repeat sensation of her pussy swallowing up his member in its entirety. He could stand being bound and handcuffed, to an extent, but he still wanted to be a part of the lovemaking. Thankfully, Dawn answered his unspoken wish and brought her arms around his neck tightly pulling herself onto his lips for a fiercely sweet kiss.

"Mmhmm!~" She moaned into his face fasting his mouth yet again as they made out passionately amidst her continuous one-sided riding. Her lithe hourglass body rolled and bounced about on his waist, continuously feeling his swollen member pump and push into her sensitive cervix. She had never done a seated position this way before and so far she likes it.

Humping herself on his pelvis for another few minutes, Dawn eventually brought her legs up above waist level raising her feet beyond Ash's very shoulders. He broke apart from her mouth for a brief moment to see the girl really showcasing her flexibility, making his dick lurch even harder inside of her spasming quim. Ash winced as he felt Dawn's ankles lock themselves over his broad shoulders making her body resemble a bent pretzel for she was still fucking herself on his meat int he same position.

When feeling his length push even deeper into her cervix, to the point he reached her very womb, Dawn became crazy with rapturous delight and started slamming her buttocks down onto his body with renewed frenzied passion. She was keeping his lips entangled with hers as they made out still, both of them feeling a blissful miasma of sexual intimacy in this very moment.

"Mmng! Hmmm...mmhm..mmhm..mmhm..mmhm! *Pop*...Ooohhh Assh!~" She cried out in euphoria and sensed her husband's cock beginning to swell up like it was about to explode inside of her. As much as she wanted that to happen, now wasn't the right time for it, she wanted to play this game a little longer and see if he snaps.

With a grew amount of willpower and focus Dawn swiftly let go of her husband's neck, pulled her mouth off of his face, and hopped right off of his lap before he could burst and cum directly inside of her, leaving him blue-balled. Needless to say, he didn't like that one bit.

"Aaaggghhh! Why did you stop?!" He shouted when seeing his throbbing member whimper in rage at being denied such a monumental orgasm.

"Heheheh, sorry honey, but..." Dawn began and went over to the surface of a nearby wall and placed her hands against it. She stuck her bear succulent ass out at him and wriggled it side to side tempting the beast inside of Ash that she provoked just now. "....if you want it, you gotta work for it. C'mon, baby, doesn't my big beautiful butt just make you want to go crazy and attack me? I'm waiting for you.~" She baited with a coy smile.

Steam was practically coming out of Ash's nostrils right now, the feeling of being blue-balled as well as seeing Dawn's supple ass shaking itself at him was enough to drive his animal-like instincts insane with lust. Growling to himself and mustering up all his energy, Ash slowly rose out of the chair and channeled unfathomable strength into his handcuffs making the chains stretch until they snapped!

*Snap!*

Dawn's eyes went wide in surprise as she saw her husband break free from his restraints and saunter over to her like an animal ready to devour a tasty piece of meat. She remained positioned against the wall, not daring to move an inch as he approached her, this was her plan after all. Instead, of feeling panicked she simply wriggled her buttocks side-to-side some more provoking the beast of lust inside her husband as he wound up behind her back.

"Heheheh, hello there, honey. Came here to get me?" She guessed with a playful and cute tone until Ash grabbed her hips firmly and pulled himself to her with a face steaming red. Dawn will admit to being a little scared of him right now, but still, she was very turned on by her now pent-up husband.

"Oh, I will destroy you, babe. That'll show you for teasing me, nobody likes being blue-balled." He3 growled with a mani grin on his face and spread Dawn's legs apart with his hands, guiding his throbbing meat into her moist slot from behind. Then, with a hard shove of his pelvis, he meshed his groin into the girl's ass sheathing his entire length into her sex causing her to wail loudly in blind euphoria.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaash!~" Dawn cried out with a manic grin on her face as she felt her husband's member skewer her insides anew all over again.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth fell open moaning loudly with wailing desire as her insides coiled around his massive length as it buried deep into her again. Dawn shuddered strongly as she felt her husband's beef pushing to the very tip and pressing into her cervix hitting the right 'Buttons'. Her legs kicked out underneath him on reflex with her shuddering blissfully underneath him, part of what makes Dawn's arousal was so great was being dominated by her frustrated husband. Her buttcheeks quivered excitedly until she felt him press into them from behind, grooving his cock into every inch of her tightening pussy before slowly drawing himself out.

"Nnnhhh! Oohhh.....Dawn...I'm going to make you sorry for teasing me right there. Better get ready to have trouble walking again." Ash declared with a confident smile and grabbed his hands around her hips tightly before slamming himself back inside of her tight pussy making her buttocks quiver with each slam of his waist.

Loud clapping noises of his body meeting hers began in a chorus of lovemaking, with Dawn whimpering weakly into the surface of the wall she was bent up against, feeling him hammering his pelvis into her buttocks constantly in hard direct thrusts. The wall shook and Ash growled like a beast as he mated with his third wife right then and there, drilling his cock all the way into her cervix and letting that part of her body open up so that it could 'kiss' the head of his dick. The woman was moaning languidly against the wall, huffing loudly in ragged breaths, feeling like an endangered Pokemon being dominated by a far stronger predatorial one right now.

"Nghhhh!...Aaahh...aahhh.aahh..a.ahhhaaa! Ooohhh Ash!~'' She cried out with stars in her eyes and clawed the wall with her fingernails tightly while feeling Ash gradually pick up the pace.

He kept his iron grip around her waist at all times, fucking her from behind and making her breasts swish along the surface itself while his balls slapped voraciously into her sex. Ash was going far and plunging deep, making Dawn's cervix kiss his length before swallowing, over and over again without pause. Ash grunted in response, feeling Dawn's insides desperately squeeze down on his raging member as he plunged into her womb repeatedly without stopping. Though he could feel her beginning to cum, he continued railing her against the surface in a rough savage manner that he knew she liked. To seal the deal on her fetish of having an 'Aggressive' husband ravage her sexually, Ash leaned his head over her right shoulder and gently bit down on the side of her neck giving her a hickey.

This pushed the blue-haired vixen into overdrive making her eyes go wide and mouth fall slack as she felt her insides convulse around Ash's member in a wild, wild orgasm. Dawn tossed back her head to where she could bring her left arm to wrap around her husband's neck and shuddered violently in climax, making her cervix squeeze in around his length repeatedly while he bucked into her pussy some more before coming.

"Aaaaahhhh.....Aaaasssshhh!~'' She cried out in ecstasy with tongue spilling out of her mouth, she felt her husband continue rolling her hips upward with swaying thrusts of his hips until she felt him halt following a thick surge of cum pumping directly into her fertile ungraded womb!

Dawn cried out in orgasm once again, feeling her insides milk her husband's length for a nearly endless supply of seed pumping into her womb and stuffing it. She was heaving loudly in ragged breaths yet still had the energy to turn her head to the side and engage him in another fierce kiss. Ash accepted it wholeheartedly and made out with her, leading to their tongues dueling each other for dominance while he filled her with his seed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!~" Dawn moaned happily into his face and shuddered explicitly when feeling her womb becoming stuffed in almost no time flat

*Throb....throb....throb....!*

She whimpered loudly again and continued grinding her buttocks along his waist in gentle coitus until they both finished, leaving a thick gooey trail of his seed oozing out from her opening, just the way she liked it.

'Ohhh....yeah....that'll make me pregnant for sure, hee hee hee.' Dawn thought to herself in slight delirium from having such wild sex just now.

The moment Ash finished cumming inside of her he had carried her body with him and laid down along the bed, partially spent, but far from done with his member retaining solidity inside of her sopping cunt until she pulled herself off of him. She quickly sat upon his waist positioning herself in a reverse cowgirl position with his cock gently tapping the crack of her ass somewhat erect. She needed a moment simply to catch her own breath making her ample tits heave nicely from the side, much to Ash's amusement. While Dawn took a brief moment to recover, he spoke up with a sly grin on his lips and brought his hands up around her slender waist sending chills down the woman's spine as he caught her attention.

"Did you think..*huff*...we were done? You blue-balled me pretty hard, honey, I'm still very pent-up right now. I think you've noticed." Ash let out making Dawn's eyes go wide with both excitement and slight terror, fearing that she may have released the beast so to speak.

"Heh...heh heh, how about that, huh? I know you're still...solid, but-ooooh mmff!" Dawn didn't get a chance to get to finish since Ash grabbed her by the hips , pulling her fully onto his length one again creating a loud squelching sound followed by Dawn's ear-piercing scream of pleasure.

"Kyaaagghhhhh! Oooohhh Ash! Unngghhh!" She cried out with cheeks read and feeling her sensitive walls getting hollowed out by her husband's mass now pushing directly into her sperm-stuffed womb a second time. Her buttocks quivered once she seated herself firmly on his hips in a reverse cowgirl position. She had her arms held back by his hands gripping her wrists tightly and making her arch her body back allowing her breasts to jiggle as he held her firmly onto his body, ready to fuck her again.

"Mmngghh! Oohh, I think you've just tightened up some more, Dawn. Consider this a second apology for shaking that butt at me and not letting me have at it." Ash growled enjoying the sight of Dawn shuddering explicitly as she felt her insides churn his length tightly while she got settled in.

She'll admit to actually enjoying the roughness, even more, the second time around, especially since Ash giving her a hickey made her cum like there was no tomorrow. Dawn was happy for this plan of taking special turns with the others, for she would have had to wait a long time to discover this new kink of hers with Ash being in control and treating her like property. She tried not to smile or say anything, instead, she simply whimpered to herself in slight pain and great pleasure, rolling her head around in slow circles as she waits for him to start moving.

With a grin, Ash began bucking his masculine hips upwards into her buttocks, making her entire body bounce and rise up into the air with each firm thrust being made. She hopped and bounced around gently atop of his torso, feeling his dick pierce the insides of her cum-stuffed womb while her cervix clenched tightly right around his penis. Her mouth fell open softly moaning with eyes closed, gradually Ash's pace began to quicken leading to Dawn's buttocks slapping repeatedly into his waist as it rutted into her body like a frenzied Pokemon.

"Uuaaaghhh! Uuh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uhhh! Aaahhh! Hnnghh!" Dawn cried out in mind-numbing ecstasy feeling her buttocks vibrate into his waist. For Ash it was better than fucking her against the wall earlier, this way his dick pierced even deeper into the frisky woman's womb and her doughy buttocks smoothly massaged his crotch.

He could tell Dawn was enjoying herself greatly in wake of the rougher treatment now being given to her body, she swayed her hips around and ground herself firmly onto his body voluntarily squeezing her sex around his throbbing length. In Ash's eyes, it was another good perk of being flexible, since she can do that at will apparently.

"Mmg..mhhgn..mngnnh..mgnhhh! Aaahhhh....Dawn...! Nngghh! You're really enjoying this, hu? I can tell by you squeezing everything around me on purpose this time." He called out and simply heard the woman cry out in a euphoric moan instead of answering him. That simply proved him right in this case.

Grinning, he continued pumping her into the sky making her buttcheeks jiggle, her breasts, heave, and her mouth remain open with tongue hanging out of it. Dawn was becoming delirious with sexual pleasure the longer this went on. It wouldn't be too long until she succumbed to climax again, likely taking her husband with her and resulting in an even more bloated belly full of sperm. The table they were on started shaking violently, creaking to the point where the legs began to buck underneath the strength of Ash Ketchum rutting into his third wife as an animal possessed. She was writhing about along his waist, constantly shuddering with near-orgasmic spasms and twitches while feeling him drill into her like there was no tomorrow.

Eventually, Dawn succumbed to orgasm once again, feeling her body wrack with spastic quakes of her body as she shuddered blissful in release. Her head leaned back and her chest shook along with her body as she clamped down on Ash's cock yet again, making him growl then explode inside of her as a result.

"Aaaggghhh!~" Dawn cried out happily with eyes squeezing tight and head lolling back making her beanie slip off of her head as she trembled with climax.

Her folds contracted constantly and rather tightly around his throbbing length, gushing all over his crotch anew until Ash growled with his own climax happening at the same time. His balls clenched tight, his member swelled up, and he unleashed a thick eruption of sperm directly into Dawn's already stuffed womb in loud convulsion. The woman bucked wildly about in mutual climax making her long blue hair tousle as she rides out her orgasmic frenzy, squeezing and milking more of Ash's seed until a slight bulge started forming from inside of her stomach. Dawn shuddered strongly with a sharp intake of breath and eventually finished cumming entirely on his member, to her mixed reaction of both horror and delight; Ash was still hard even after coming a second time.

Sperm oozed out of her quim in thick splotches like it were syrup. Once Dawn had finished riding out her climax she saw Ash grinning wickedly at her from below with his hands behind his neck.

"Round Two is done, now let's move on to Round Three." He said mischievously snickering at Dawn's reaction until he sat up and pulled his ditzy blue-haired wife onto his lips for a sudden kiss.

"Mmmmh!" Ash moaned softly and cupped her cheeks affectionately into his hands, making out with her as she wrapped her arms around his neck embracing him happily. Closing her eyes tight and allowing her lips to expand, Dawn felt her husband shove his tongue down her throat cleaning out her tonsils and hungrily rolling it around her own in a fierce act of dominance.

Together they made out with tongues openly curling around each other for a steady couple of minutes until they break off, Dawn was relaxed and unafraid now, but seeing Ash's mischievous grin on his face made her worry she'll have trouble getting up later.

"There, all better now? I told you; ya shouldn't have blue-balled me, honey.~"

"Hehehe, but you can't deny that you liked the performance I gave you. The way you got so hard and got that way super fast, means I did a good job though, right?" She asked almost fearfully until she saw him smile and nod.

"Definitely, no doubt about it, especially with the way you shook that nice ass and demonstrated your flexibility. But how about we move on to the next couple of rounds, so I can make you scream?" He proposed and Dawn nodded feverishly with delight before he got up with her still mounted on him, shifting their positions completely.

**

Third round....

"Uuhh! Ash Honey...what is this position called again?" Dawn asked as she was arranged to be facing up, staring at her husband's hungry gaze.

He was on top of her now with the woman still underneath her, only facing his direction this time around. Ash said nothing as he cupped her succulent bottom and pushed her lower body upwards to where her legs dangled in the helplessly in submission, Dawn was already liking where this was going and appreciating that she took gymnastics for years to make this position not painful.

"You'll figure it out, Dawn. It's one of my personal favorites and only good for really breaking in a thirsty girl while also teaching her a valuable lesson." He answered and planted his feet down on the surface of the table, hunching over her upturned body with his legs pinning back her creamy thighs in the process. Dawn's eyes widened as he guided his throbbing erection, still oozing semen just like her pussy, into her sopping wetness yet again and pushing it to beyond the brink inside of her body causing her to yell out in pleasure.

"Aaaagggghhhh! Aaaahhhh! Hnggghhh....you're so deep!" Dawn cried out with little hearts lighting up inside of her eyes as she felt her Husband's massive dick burrowing its way into her cervix, then pressing against the wall of her surface amidst all the thick semen pooled inside. Her legs were twitching as they dangled in the air, her toes curled up and Dawn felt like she was seeing Heaven after feeling her husband push himself into a very sensitive spot inside of her pussy, making her contract around him already.

"Hnhh...! Oohh this is tight! I guess being flexible as you are making this position even better. I'm probably hitting your 'Weakness' right now, aren't I?" Ash guessed and heard only an incomprehensible gurgled coming out of her mouth, he looked to see the girl's tongue spilling out of her lips. Chuckling to himself he figured it best just to give her the fucking of the lifetime for the Third Round.

Grinning to ear to ear, he grabbed his hands around her soft shoulders, keeping her in position as he slammed himself to the hilt inside of her gaping pussy, sheathing it into her womb!

"Uuaagghh....annghhh! More....! Please...more!" She mouthed with the delirious smile on her face.

Ash was only too happy to oblige her and started firmly throwing his pelvis into her sex, sheathing his cock to the very hilt as he began bottoming out of her in earnest. The table surface started shaking once again, this time with Ash bottoming out of Dawn's tightening sex from above with a smile, his muscular body heaved slowly from above with only his waist diving down meshing his pubic bone to hers.

Meanwhile, Dawn, while feeling she was on Cloud Nine, uttered her moans of elation constantly in nonstop pleasure. Her body became sweaty while it heaved back and forth underneath her husband's body, with legs dangling helplessly in the air and the music of her pussy squelching around his penis continued unabated. He drove himself into her with a steady tempo of thrusts, making sure to go far inside and hit her G-spot each and every time. Dawn moaned and gasped tirelessly in pleasure, her tits heaved up and down in front of his face while her arms wrapped tightly around his neck embracing him in absolute submission. Steadily over time, his bucking movements increased in ferocity, his cock cleaved into her sex in a frenzied pace repeatedly making it squeeze tight around him, making her lose her mind with pleasure.

"Uh..uh..uh..uh..uh...aaahhh...ooohhh yeah! Nngghhh!" Dawn cried out in ecstasy as this frenzied breeding continued for another several minutes until the moment Ash pushed himself to the brink one last time inside her, hitting her G-spot completely and making her cum!

She flung her head back and curled her toes tightly into her feet when she feels her sex coiling expertly around Ash's length while he remained snug deep inside of her pussy. Needless to say, this brought him off as well and caused his member to swell with ejaculate for the final time. With a loud guttural growl of euphoria, Ash felt his balls contract then explode sending thick ropes of highly potent sperm directly into Dawn's already stuffed depths!

This made the woman's legs straighten out into the air twitching while a gooey mass of sperm started gushing out from her pussy. Ash kept her pinned against the table feeling everything come out while he held onto his wife with arms hugging tightly around her waist in a loving embrace.

Gradually their mutual climax subsided leading Dawn to weaken in strength making her legs drop down around his sides, she was still pinned underneath him and twitching in post-coital bliss, eventually having ridden out her orgasm entirely until she was completely spent. With a soft thud, her head landed back gently onto the table surface, heaving tiredly in loud ragged breaths as Ash pulled himself out of her. He got on his side cuddling next to her sweaty tired form, flashing her a coy smile until she turned his way and offered her own sweet one.

"I...*huff...huff...huff*...learned my lesson; never tease you again, he hehe." Dawn chuckled deliriously as cum continued to ooze out of her pussy in thick splashes making a puddle form on the surface of the table. Dawn then rolled herself over so that Ash could spoon her body with his, he does so, and the two cuddle right there on the cum-stained table with his arms wrapped affectionately around her waist. "But you know, I only did that to rile you up and bring your animal side out for fun. I am sorry though, I know you hate teasing a lot and...well..just thought it'd be fun. Turns out I was right, wasn't I? Again, sorry."

She sheepishly said until he squeezed her waist gently and chuckled.

"Yeah I get it, and I'll admit that having rough sex like a two Ursarings going at it, really did add a lot of spice. If you have to bind me next time, don't leave me waiting too long before we get to the good stuff. I hate being teased." Ash answered making Dawn blush hotly as she cupped his face from the side and leaned in to place a sweet warm kiss on his lips. "Just know, I'll always love you, no matter how much of a cockteasing Minx you'd like to be sometimes."

"Message received, Honey, and I'll always love you too. Maybe we can try Anal next time? I noticed you loved my ass quite a bit just now, maybe we can do some spanking play before you bend me over and ream my backdoor?" She suggested and saw Ash nod his head, raising her spirits as high as they can be.

"Definitely count on it."

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 2.1K 59
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...
50.8K 940 26
okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt read it i suggest you do before reading thi...
8.2K 111 6
Retrouvaille: The joy in reuniting with someone after a long separation. Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were getting ready for the Dendermille Poke...
149K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...