Blank Space

By bossyboi8

black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets i... More

Your origin
Chapter 1: ✨Y/N✨
Chapter 2: Show your worth
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Meeting Him pt 2
Chapter 5: Meeting Him pt3
Chapter 6: Genetic Mutation
Chapter 7: The Abyss
Chapter 8: The Abyss pt 2
Chapter 9: Day off
Chapter 10 :Lunch rush
Chapter 11: U.S.J
Chapter 12: U.S.J pt 2
Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's
Chapter 14:One For All
Chapter 15: The Spark
Chapter 16: Let the games begin
Chapter 17: Let the games begin pt.2
Chapter 18: Let the games begin pt3
Chapter 19: Let the games begin pt4
Chapter 20: The color Purple
Chapter 21: The scream of Rage:the color red
Chapter 22: Y/n vs. Bakugo
Chapter 23: The Blank Space
Chapter 24:The ride back home.
Chapter 26: Mall day
Chapter 27: Hero names
Chapter 28: Gran Torino
Chapter 29: First day with Gran Torino
Chapter 30: Hosu City
Chapter 31: Discussion
Chapter 32: Nostalgia

Chapter 25: Opening up

219 11 3
By bossyboi8

You violently woke up in the Blank Space.

With shuttered breaths, you were waiting for what was to come, the Blank Space pitch black and in complete silence, just the sounds of your breaths and heart beat.

A loud thunder rumbled and a little ray light of red beamed far away, you already knew what it was, it was the ugly energy, the red rage filled cloud.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster, almost causing you to collapse, and then suddenly you did, "What the hell" you spoke, quickly you put your hand over your mouth, shocked that you're able to speak.

"What's going on" you spoke again, you then had a thought, "If I can speak then that must mean I can move, I guess I already moved since I fell" you then got back to your feet.

You could finally look around The Blank Space without the restraint of movement, you turned your body in the direction of your head as you looked around the Blank Space.

As you expected, it's just more darkness, "I wonder if I could use my quirk" you said to yourself, you then attempted to use your quirk, but nothing happened, "Dammit" you said to yourself.

The thunder rumbled again loudly, causing you to flinch, you could see the out line of the red light peek in the darkness, then suddenly the pain in your head returned.

You nearly collapsed to your knee's due to the pain, but you held yourself together, you weren't really sure what to do once the energy would come closer, you couldn't use your quirk so it's not like you could fight it off, and how would you even fight it off if you could?

The pain in your head got worse, meaning that the energy was now moving closer, the thunder rumbled and the red outlined even brighter, "Maybe I should run." you said to yourself.

The thunder rumbled louder and your head started hurting more and more, only signaling that the energy is getting closer.

You looked and finally the ugly energy red cloud was finally fully visible, the pain so intense you shut your eyes, not being able to even open them, you crouched in pain as you held your head, the pain and the noise of the thunder both increasing.

You started to scream in pain, you couldn't bare to open your eyes, you'd just shut them again, but you knew you had to, you gently tried to open your eyes, but it was such a struggle, but you successfully managed to open your left eye.

You seen that the energy was moving quicker than it did before, the sight scared you, you quickly got to your feet and started running as fast you could, the sudden adrenaline making you forget about the pain.

You weren't sure where you were going, but all you knew is that you had to get away from the hurtful energy, the more you ran the more your efforts felt useless, the pain just got even worse.

You looked back and seen that the energy was nearly tailing you, your anxiety grew as you seen how close it was, almost like it was ready to attack you, all you could do was pick up your pace, you started to run faster.

It didn't matter. The energy only matched your speed, suddenly you forcefully stopped.

Your heart started to race faster then it ever did, your breathed hitched, your head in pain, you tried to move your head but suddenly you couldn't.

The rules of the Blank Space back in force.

You couldn't move.

You couldn't talk.

The energy right behind you, your breaths shuttered, you shut your eyes as you felt the energy on your back, giving you chills.

Suddenly the energy started to release a violent surge of its own energy, causing your head to shoot in an enormous pain, your head felt like it was pulsing.

The force of the energy getting even more violent, you opened up one of your eyes and seen that the energy was starting to coat your body, which made your head hurt even worse.

You wanted to scream so badly but you couldn't, the thunder rumbling repeatedly in your ear, making your ears ring.

The force of the energy and the sound getting louder and louder by the second, as the energy surrounded you the more violent each symptom, the pain and loud noise was excruciating.

You wanted the pain to stop so bad but there was nothing you could do, "Y/n" you heard a familiar voice call out, but you couldn't respond.

"Y/n!" the voice called out again, "Y/n wake up! you gotta wake up!" the voice shouted, "Y/N" the voice shouted louder.

You finally woke up, you opened your eyes slowly and seen Izuku standing over you, naturally you screamed and shot your head up, causing you both to hit your heads on one another.

Both of you groaning in pain, "Izuku how the hell did you get into my apartment" you said tiredly, "Well-"

"And I'm in my bonnet and everything geez Izuku" you groaned.

"And dude I could've been naked, you lucky I'm just in my sports bra and my brothers shorts" you groaned.

"Actually how the hell did you even know what apartment complex I stayed in" you said interrupting him, "I-"

"You know what, even better question, how did you know which one I stayed in," you said interrupting him again, "See the-"

"And why the hell would you stand over me like that don't you know how creepy that is" you said again, interrupting him, this time Izuku didn't say anything, worried that you might interrupt him again.

You stared at him with tired eyes, "Are you gonna let me talk now" Izuku said shyly, you nodded your head tiredly, "Ok so to answer your first question I got in because the door was surprisingly unlocked which is very dangerous Y/n."

"To answer your second question, I asked All might to tell me so we could maybe train together," your eyes still kinda shut but you were very attentive, "How does he know where I live" you said tiredly.

"The school system" Izuku said, "That makes sense, is that how you also knew my apartment number?" you asked still in your tired state, Izuku nodded at your question, you groaned as you were still tired.

"Ok so why are you here?" you asked while rubbing your eyes trying to shake off the sleepiness, "Well the class thought it'd be a good idea for us to hang out today, like go to the mall again" he said.

"Ok lemme just get ready I guess," you say groaning as you take off your bonnet revealing your freshly natural hair, looking perfect and moisturized, Izuku just looked at its natural state, admiring how beautiful it was.

"So I see you removed the locs, how long did it take?" he asked still looking at your hair, "About a few hours, to be honest I think I got about 3 hours of sleep, I didn't even want to twist my hair or put any twisty rollers in, so it look a hot mess right now" you groaned.

Izuku looked confused, he didn't see the messiness of your hair, all he saw was the natural beauty of it, "Whats wrong with it?" he asked genuinely as he cocked his head to the side.

You really didn't know how to explain it, but then you even questioned what was wrong with your hair, you haven't even looked at it yet, "I don't know, I guess it's just a feeling" you said.

"Wait it just occurred to me, why were you shaking me to wake up" you asked, now fully awake, Izuku's eyes widened, "You really don't know?" he asked, you looked at him with a confused expression.

"Know what?" you asked still looking confused, "You were screaming in your sleep Y/n" he said with his voice low, you didn't look to surprised, you really just shrugged it off, "Hm" you said unamused and unfazed by it.

Izuku was a bit surprised by your lack of expression but he shrugged it off as well, "yeah.." he said awkwardly, "So are you gonna get ready for the mall?" he asked quickly switching the subject.

"Yeah, you can just take a look around my room I guess, ain't nothing to hide because I don't have nothing but books and stuffed animals, just don't break anything or I will punch you in the mouth and break your jaw" you said passive aggressively.

You got out of bed and went to your bathroom and started to do your morning routine.

Izuku laughed at your passive aggressiveness not taking you serious, he looked around your room with a head motion, noticing that you really don't have much, just like you said, no pictures on your walls, no action figures of your favorite hero on the shelfs.

Just your bed and books and white walls, you have a desk and a lamp but that's about it, of course he wondered why your room was so empty, but yet the energy was filled with comfort, Izuku started to examine the books you had.

He was shocked at what he was seeing, most of the books you had were college level studying books, subjects you didn't even touch yet, "Y/n are these college level studying books?" Izuku said, just loud enough for you to hear him from your bathroom, which was connected to your room.

"Yeah why?" you said as you had your toothbrush in your mouth, "How are you able to understand this stuff?" Izuku said as he flipped through the pages of your study book, observing every page to see if he could understand anything written down.

"I study?" you said not understanding why he was acting so shocked about a study book, "Why are you acting like you've never seen a book before?" you said with a hint of laughter.

"Y/n, we're first years in High school, and your doing Algebra at a college level, you have to admit that's an incredible feat" Izuku exclaimed, "Well you should've seen me when I was five, I was doing math at a seventh grade level" you said almost like it was nothing.

"Y/n that's impressive! what age did you start learning our level of math and science?," it took you a while to to think about it, "I think when I was seven? I'm not sure anymore it was such a long time ago" you said brushing it off.

"Wait so that means you're the smartest person in our class, if not that then our whole grade, and if not that then the school!" Izuku exclaimed, "Your really incredible Y/n" Izuku said one last time.

You didn't really see the impressiveness in being so smart, you've been smart, you didn't even think you were considered smart, you just considered it being ahead of things, just like how Deshawn intended you to be.

But hearing the praise from Izuku made you feel really prideful in your intellect, "Thank you" you said with a genuine tone, "So why do you have these books? do you like to study?" you nearly laughed as you heard the question.

"God no" you said in a laugh, "I only do it because my brother wants me to, he says it's what my mom and dad would've wanted" you say as walk out the bathroom, "Where is your mom and dad?" Izuku asked.

His question caught you off guard, you halted where you were, "Oh I guess I didn't tell you, my parents were murdered by a villain" you say with your chin down casted to the ground, Izuku didn't know what to say.

"The police still didn't find the villain who did it, so they gave up after six months had passed, I was five when they died, ever since then me and my brother been on our own," you said in a low voice.

"Me and my brother have both been in and out of foster care, well, we kept running away, all our foster homes were horrible to us, treated us like house maids, we even had to fight off a couple who threatened to slice us up and let us bleed out until we learned our lesson," you continued.

The sudden gloominess in the air, he hadn't suspected that your parents were dead, "May I ask, is that why you want to be a hero? to avenge your parents?" Izuku asked trying to break the silence of the room.

"No not at all, I could care less about the bastard who killed my parents, my parents were never the type to want to get revenge, so they passed those teachings on to me and my brother." you said losing your low and sad tone.

"But trust me, whoever killed my parents, they will get there's soon, and if I happen to find them, it won't be pretty" you say with a little more anger in your tone.

"So it is for revenge? Is that why you wanna be a hero?" Izuku asked with a worried tone.

You released a sigh, "No" you say.

"I want to become a hero because I wanna help kids who were like me, kids who were on the street the same way me and my brother were" you said proudly, finally lifting your head and looking at Izuku, "Plus I wanna show other young black girls that we can do anything" you said in a laugh.

With his worry gone, Izuku smiled at your response, especially the part where you said you want little girls who look like you to look up to you. 

"Wait so what did you guys do to get where you are now? your in a nice apartment"

"Nice? Izuku not sure if you noticed but we're in a neighborhood that has a very high crime rate, our neighbors were just robbed two weeks ago, they're even thieves themselves, this the ghetto" you say in a laugh.

 "Well the inside is nice, the apartment complex also looks nice" he said trying to shed some light in the situation. 

"Izuku you're to kind, but most people are afraid to walk there dogs near here, but you're right, the inside does look nice, white walls, nice kitchen, a place to wash my clothes, two bed room and two bathroom, what more could I ask for" you say in a reconsidering tone. 

"But my brother left me at a foster home once he turned eighteen and he went to Osaka Japan to get his GED and passed the test, then he did something to get us this nice apartment, then he came back and got me and we've been on our own since" 

"So what happened with the foster care? are you technically still in the system?" Izuku asked his voice filled back with worry. 

"Of course not silly, if that was the case U.A and all my other schools would've been called cps, my brother claimed custody over me as my legal guardian years ago," you said in a laugh. 

Izuku let out a sigh of relief knowing that everything seemed to be taken care of legally, he couldn't believe that you went through so much, especially at such a young age.

"Izuku, please don't look at me any differently, I don't want pity or anything sympathetic, I'm still the same person," you say low and sad, you've never told anyone this information.

But not because you were ashamed of it, but because you didn't want to be looked at differently, you went through a struggle but that doesn't mean it has to define the person you are, you've never let your struggle bound you, so why would you want other people to do the same?

Izuku began to walk towards you, you looked up at him, "I would never look at you differently" Izuku said with kind eyes, you almost teared up, you quickly hugged him, surprising him with your sudden embrace.

Izuku was hesitant, but he hugged back, "Your the best quirk bonded brother a girl could ask for" you say in a whisper, causing you both to laugh, "And your the best quirk bonded sister a boy could ask for" he said in between the laugh.

The hug was genuine and sweet and comforting, a reassurance of the bond you and Izuku share, you broke the hug and laughed, filling the air back to it's comforting aura, you sensed Izuku and noticed how his aura was also comforted. 

You didn't feel weird about telling Izuku, or worried in any sense, it actually felt very comforting telling him this, especially after finding out that you two will be bounded for life thanks to your quirk bond. 

"Ok next topic, Who all is coming to the mall?" you asked while you gathered up clothes for your shower, "I was told the whole class is coming, and surprisingly Kirishima and Kaminari said they convinced Kacchan to-"

"You have fun" you say as you cut him off, you start to put your clothes back, not wanting to go anymore after you heard the nick name for Bakugo, leaving Izuku confused.

"What?" Izuku said in a low and confused tone, "I just don't think I wanna go anymore" you say as you start to get comfortable so you can lay back in bed, "Whats wrong?" Izuku asked keeping the same tone. 

You let out a sigh, "I just don't feel like seeing Bakugo right now" you say in a groan,                         "I didn't take you for the sore loser type Y/n" Izuku says back to his regular, "Boy no that's not it" you say, "It's just that things got pretty heated during the whole festival." you start to reminisce on the battle you both had and the words exchanged during it. 

"It was just a kiss, get over it"  

"We kissed so what!" 

Those words rang in your ear, you've already admitted that you have some feelings toward Bakugo, but it seems like he didn't feel the same at all, "Well I hope your feeling ok but don't let this ruin our day of fun Y/n" Izuku exclaimed. 

You rolled your eyes, "Ok fine,  but only because that mall has a good beauty supply and I need hair for my next hair style, imma go shower now" you say with a laugh as you get up, "You didn't shower last night?" Izuku asked, "I actually showered at 2 a.m," you quickly reply back.

"So why are you gonna take another shower?" he asked, "because I slept and it feels weird not to shower once you're gonna go somewhere."

"Oh and by the way Izuku, nice shirt," you say, Izuku was wearing a random white shirt with Japanese writing in the middle of it and blue jeans and his classic red shoes, "Oh thanks" he said with a warm smile. 

"What are you gonna wear?" he asked, "Oh just a crop top wife beater and-" 

"Wife beater??" Izuku exclaimed in shock, "Yeah?" you responded, "What's wrong?" Izuku couldn't believe what he heard, "Why is it called that?" you let out a little chuckle, "You really wanna know?" you ask with grin that only marked trouble, Izuku quickly nodded no.

"Great, I'm gonna go shower now" you say as you enter the bathroom and start to shower. 

A/n: sorry for the wait!, next chapter coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 120 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
666K 23.7K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
1.2M 25.6K 113
just a collection of katsuki bakugou oneshots. β€’ THE READER IS FEMALE ORIENTED FOR MOST CHAPTERS β€’ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED [ COMPLETED BOOK ] β€’ BOOK 1
5.5K 119 19
Bakugou X male reader Y/N, a close friend of Katsuki made it his goal to be the number two hero, he never had a genuine reason. He just wanted to be...