Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 11

4.5K 269 358
By Tekookworld

Jungkook is sitting in his office with a cold look on his face and emerged totally in his work. Just then door opened and he look at front and saw his brothers walking inside. If anyone except his family come inside in his office like this then surely it will be the last day on earth of that person. He just don't like disobedience.

" come it's already time and we have to go there". Namjoon said taking a seat in front of jungkook and suga and hobi also sit on couch which is placed at one side. Jungkook roll his eyes in annoyance and said.

" why we have to go there can't he just come here". He taked in irritation and asked his hyung. " no we have to go there as he is also damn millionaire and this deal is very important for our company". This time yoongi said and jungkook blankly look at his hyung and then said.

" who is he and what's so important about him". Jungkook asked them with raised eyes brows and now he is also interested in that mysterious person.
" he just shifted here recently before then he used to live in America. He is very powerful and even underground mafia. He is known for his cruelty and merciless behaviour. I even heard that he just can't bear a single mistake of anyone and kill them instantly if someone even accidentally do any mistakes".

Namjoon said with amazed expression and now jungkook also have a amused look on his face. Well jeons are known for their cold personality and ruthless behaviour but that unknown person is more psycho and Brutal then them."he is something hyung". Jungkook said somehow amazed of that person and his all hyungs nodded along at him.

" so enough of these talks let's go. I don't want our first expression bad by being late there". Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing namjoon and then all of them left from there toward a specific building.

~~~~~~

" shit this man got some taste". Suga said with mouth hang open and not only he but his other brothers mouth are wide open like him and looking at the huge luxury building in front of them with amused eyes. Now they know how much rich and powerful that man was.

" and yes I want to say one more thing to you guys". Namjoon said walking inside with his brothers and they nodded at him. " he always covered his face with a mask so don't get surprised or something. Nobody ever seen his face as he always cover it with a mask". Namjoon said and now all get curious hearing him.

" but why". This time hobi said but namjoon shake his head telling him he don't know." I just hear rumours about him". Namjoon said and then a boy come in his twenties and bow at them deeply. Jeon's nodded with a blank expression and walked when that boy lead them the way.

" Hello sir I am king's secretary Lee Felix". Felix said to them and namjoon said hi to him. " who is king now". Jungkook whisper with high frustration to suga who secretly slap his arm telling him to stop. Jungkook growl silently at his hyung and glared at him.

"The owner of this company is king. No one know his real name and he is only known by the named of 'king'. ".
Suga enlightened him and jungkook nodded understanding everything.
" gosh he is so mysterious person. First that mask thing and now this king title ". Jungkook said with a pissed expression and they all stopped in front of the door where Ceo is beautifully engraved.

Felix knocked the door and they all heard so manly and deep voice which somehow make jeons surprised.
" come in". They all entered in office hearing the CEO voice and saw a huge bulky and manly figure sitting in his head chair with a black mask on his face. No one will able to see his face because of this.

King look at front and saw jeon's coming toward him with their emotionless face and greet him."it's so nice meeting with you". Namjoon said hand shaking with him and king just nodded his head and gesture them to take a seat. Meeting start and king really like their work and decided to fix deal with them.

Whole time jungkook is feeling so strange like he know that person before. He is stealing glances time to time at the king which surely king noticed because nothing can escaped under his nose. King just ignored jungkook and focused on deal. After almost one hour they fix their deal and jeons just shake their hand with him because king don't like skin ships.

" bring coffee for them". King ordered his secretary Felix who nodded his head in fear and run out from his office. They are now sitting in his large sofa and just talking on business things.
" so I have a party in my new house and you all are invited and also bring your family". King Said with cold voice and suga said yes that they will surely come there. Felix bring them coffe and then after sometime jeons left from there saying him goodbye.

" He is damn scary. You see his secretary is literally shivering in fear just in his presence ". Jungkook said with a smirk and make their way out from the company. " well that's his personality and he is a mafia for something ". Namjoon said him and they all left from there.

~~~~~

When jeons left his office king signed and stand from his sofa and make his way toward his table. He strictly told his secretary that now he don't want anyone to disturb him and wants some alone time. King removed his mask from his face and his Ethereal face come in view.

He ruffled his hairs with his hand and take a sit on his chair and mind get lost in something. He take out a heart shaped locket from his pocket and open it and stare at the picture with his lovefull eyes. Those soft and loveable eyes are just for that person whose picture he is now staring at.

" I hope I find you here". He mumbled with a sad eyes and softly caressed the pic lovingly. king take the locket near his lips and softly and tenderly kissed the pic and let his lips linger there sometime. " I don't know why but I am feeling like I will meet you here and I hope it happened". King said staring at locket with his dark eyes and tried to satisfied his heart by looking at this but he knows it will not enough till he gets his little angel in his arms.

~~~~~~

" you guys told taehyung about the party right. I don't want my baby alone". Jin said entering in living room totally ready in his sexy gown and others are also present there looking Greeks god with their handsome faces. Jimin nodded and said.

" yes I told him that he is coming with us in a party and he said yes so we will receive our baby from his house hmm". Jimin said them and all along nodded at him with excited faces already feeling impatient to meet there baby. " come let's go". Namjoon said and all of them left from there toward taehyung house.

Jin dress

Jimin dress

Lisa dress

~~~~~~

Taehyung is now waiting for the jeons totally ready in his beautiful outfit which is making him looking like a real angel. He heard the car horns sound and quickly left his house and saw a luxury car in front of his house. Jungkook come out from car and his heart stop staring at taehyung.

His pearl surely know how to take his breathe away from his looks. " you are just so beautiful pearl". Jungkook said in his dreamy voice and stare at taehyung non stop madly .Taehyung slightly blush hearing him and shiver when jungkook held his hand and kiss his hands tenderly.

He open the car door for him and instantly all the jeons engulfed him in hug and started to praised him that how much he is looking beautiful. All the ride jimin and Lisa stick close to him and held him so closely.

They all reached at address and this Time yoongi open the door for them and carefully held taehyung hand helping him in coming out from car. All jeons with taehyung have wide eyes seeing the king house which is all black but really classy and elegant.

Jungkook hold taehyung hand and others husband held their wives waist and walk inside looking so dominant and powerful except taehyung whose existence is screaming innocence and peace.

All present there become silent and somehow afraid seeing jeons there but also shocked seeing the ethereal beauty with them. Some are admiring taehyung and some are drooling over jeons but none of them don't give a fuck to anyone and just maintain their cold faces totally ignoring everyone.

Lee Felix saw them and quickly run toward them and bow to them deeply. Jeons nodded at him while taehyung innocently look at him. It's his first time coming in this big party so he just don't know what to do this moment.

" please this way sir". Felix said to them and guide them a way where they arranged the special place for jeons and no one is allowed to go there. Jeons walked with Felix and all the time jungkook didn't lose his hold on taehyung and holding him like his life depend on him.

Jeons take a sit on luxury sofa and instantly Jungkook make taehyung sit beside him. Taehyung look down not knowing what to do. Jungkook take a juice glass and hand him to him and taehyung silently thank him.

" king must be coming any moment". Felix said and jeons nodded hearing him but taehyung don't know why his heart started to beat at abnormal pace just hearing this king name. Suddenly he felt some Adrenaline rushing in his body and he unknowingly gulp by that feeling of nervousness.

Whole hall eyes went toward stairs where a figure of man is coming down with his hands stuffed in his pocket and face is hidden behind a mask. Body screaming dominance and even his each steps felt so majesty. In Single his whole presence is so manly and bulky which make every one shivers except jeons.

Every one eagerly come to greet that king and even most powerful personalities bow at him in respect that somehow amazed jeons. King just talked with them for sometime and then make his ways toward the jeons. All of them stand from their seats except taehyung who is looking down on his lap and nervously playing with his fingers.

" Nice to meet you again king". Namjoon said with a smile and hand shake with him. King nodded and then one by one greet all the jeons and their wives. Jin , jimin and Lisa so elegantly greet him but that king look at them with bored face which surely no one can able to see because of his mask and said.

" yes nice to meet you too". He said and taehyung eyes widen hearing him. His heart is thumping badly in his chest and body get froze hearing the oh so familiar voice. Taehyung felt like someone just take his breathings and he breath heavily by this. His hands started shaking and he grip his dress tightly to control his wild heart beating.

On the other hand king stare at the fragile figure of boy who is looking down and he didn't able to see his face. He is somehow amazed seeing the fragile boy who is looking so beautiful in that dress and here jeons are looking so dominant. That boy presence is screaming calmness and king is surely surprised by seeing this.

He continued to stare at that boy and then he felt like world stop for him and he badly stumbled on his steps when that boy slowly raised his head and he clearly see that ethereal face which make his breath hitched.

King body is shivering badly and his hands start shaking seeing him. He just can't believe his eyes and felt like he is dreaming because in no way......

" his little angel is in front of his eyes and looking at him with those innocent eyes which have enough power to make this king down on his knees".

His little angel is sitting in front of him. He found his angel after so many years which he spent in agony without him. His heart will come out any time that badly it was thumping.

All jeons and even taehyung get confused seeing the king body shivering and saw him In this state. They don't know what got in him to behave like this. But they all get surprised and taehyung eyes widen in pure shock when king whisper....

"A- angel".

Taehyung exes stop working and world get blur around him. Unknowingly he slowly stand and stumbled on his steps and make his way to that figure who is literally trembling there. Jeons get furious seeing taehyung walking toward king and jungkook is about to stop taehyung but before that taehyung already approached the king.

King eyed the taehyung with his teary eyes and tears started to fell from his eyes. Taehyung eyes are also leaving pearl like tears and with shivering hands he slowly take his hand and take out the mask from that king face and king just with frozen body let him do whatever he wants.

Every present there get the best shock if their life and didn't believe their eyes what they are seeing. Taehyung and king looking at each other with tears flowing from there eyes and taehyung sobbed loudly which break king heart in pieces. Jeons eyes are popped out like they saw a real ghost and this is beyond their mind what they are seeing right now.

Taehyung look at king in his eyes and shake his head not believing it's all true and that person who left him years ago is again standing in front of him. His lips wobble and voice shutters saying the name of person who is also looking at him with red teary eyes......

" k- Kim V".

Taehyung older brother..
Crazy, sadistic and totally psycho....
Love taehyung more then anything in world...

~~~~~~~

Enjoy the book and tell your thoughts.

Can't believe my book got first ranking. Thanks for your love...

Follow vote and comments on this book.....

Till then bye and take care.

Who wants to eat noodles..... 😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 663 7
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
39.5K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
48.1K 1.4K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...
203K 3.4K 93
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...