The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

23. Butterfly.

47.3K 2.8K 835
By writingsbymelek

The next day, first of all there was a little paath which is done by all the punjabis before starting any important event.

It is basically praying to god that all the events go smoothly with the blessings of the lord.

After that, there was a hawan which was organised by the royal family.

Then the haldi ceremony (also known as batna in punjabi) started.

Manheer's Haldi outfit.

Amrit's haldi outfit

After the haldi ceremony was done, everybody changed into their mehendi outfits.

Manheer's mehendi outfit

Amrit's mehendi outfit

Her mehendi

After that was done, all the unmarried girls from the family were asked to bring different coloured bangles for Manheer.

The bangles were then kept in a plate which was filled with milk and roses.

Then each girl slided them in Manheer's hands.

And Manheer being Manheer also made a Snapchat streak of her bangles.

CAUSE WHY NOT!!

The next day was Sangeet and Jago (punjabi sangeet)

By this time Roop, Loveleen and Arjun had already came to Udaipur.

Manheer was so much happy to see her three gems.

@manheerkaurgill Udaipur, Rajasthan

987,890 likes
@manheerkaurgill jaago night 🌉

View all 890,123 comments

The Sangeet was organised in the huge garden of the palace itself because Amrit wanted high security as his enemies would try to do something stupid when his guard is down. And the safest place was none other than his own palace.

For the jaago, an urn (matka) and a huge stick (danda) is taken and it is filled with lights and burning candles (deewas) and decorated. Then it is taken up by the bride's or groom's meternal relatives and then they march in all the neighbourhood.

After the jaago, everybody danced on the DJ and enjoyed their best.

Anaya had planned a bornfire night for everyone to enjoy as well.

All this time Amrit's eyes were only on one person. And seeing her happy, he felt a beautiful feeling in his heart.

And then the next day was the wedding........

It was 4 A.M in the morning when Manheer's Maamu and Maami came in with the chooda.

Manheer's eyes were covered with a cloth as it was not allowed for the bride to look at the chooda till her wedding.

Her Maamu and Maami removed the bangles from the bangle ceremony and slid them into the unmarried girl's hands.

And then they took the chooda and the kaleere and slid into Manheer's hands.
Then they took a red cloth and covered the chooda so that Manheer cannot see them.

After this was done, Manheer got ready for the Laavan as it was Punjabi style wedding (Anand Kaaraj) in the morning.

Laavan are always done in the morning.

Manheer was feeling so many emotions all at ones.

Just a few hours and the she would be Mrs. .

She was getting chills all over her body.

Looking at herself in the mirror she was lost in her own thoughts when Jasleen(her mother) and Loveleen brought her back to reality.

"Oho abhi sey hi mam Amrit Jiju ki duniya mein kho gayi" Loveleen taunted.
(Ohho daydreaming about Amrit haan!)

"Arey meri bachi ko tang mat kar..Babu tune kuch khaya abhi? Main tere liye fruits layi hun." Jasleen said.
(Hey, don't irritate my daughter)

Manheer didn't reply to anyone and just smiled.

By 7 A.M everybody was ready.

They settled in the cars and went towards the nearby Gurudwara Sahib for the lavan.

Amrit was already present there sitting inside the Gurudwara Sahib.

Manheer came along with all her brother holding a phulkari dupatta above her.

She came close and prayed to god first and then sat beside Amrit who knew that this is the moment after which she is gonna be his. Forever.

Amrit was stunned to see the beauty infront of him.

The beauty who is gonna be his wife now. Wearing a Maroon lehenga she was looking nothing less than a Goddess.

Amrit was just wondering how A Devil has received a Goddess for him.

No he didn't receive.

He took her.

The paathi (priest) then asked them to take the lavan (which are basically like fere but fere are 7 and lavan are 4 and they are the rounds taken around Guru Granth Sahib and not Agni)

Each Lavan they took, Amrit knew his plan was successful and it was hard for him to control.

Knowing that the Goddess he always wanted to be with, would no longer stay away from him.

He will never allow.

When they completed 4th Lavan they sat down at their initial position and the priest came up with a book where they were asked to sign.

And they did.

They were married now.

She was his.

Officially.

No one can take her away from him now.

They all stood up and not before Loveleen and Shubh came up running to him and said,"itni jaldi toh nahi jaane denge."
(We will not let you go so easily)

Amrit gave them an "I don't care look."

"Your jutti is with us Jiju, 15 lakhs and take it." Shubh said.
(Your shoes are with us brother-in-law(jiju), 15 lakhs and take it)

"I would rather buy a jutti worth 20 lakhs saale sahib. Tum vahi rakhlo." (You take that only)Amrit mocked.

"Jiju aisa nahi chalegaaa.." Loveleen said in a fake crying tone.
(Nope, it won't work like this)

Hearing this Arjun spoke up," Amrit itna bhi kya hai..."
(Amrit what is this yaar)

"Arjun toone badi sides change ki hain.."Amrit said.
(Ya you changed your sides I see)

He had this hint about Arjun and Loveleen.

"Anyways, aaj main bohot khush hun, toh ye lo 30 lakhs." He gave them a cheque instantly which Rudra brought him and handed over to them..
(Anyways, I am really happy today so I ll give you 30 lakhs)

"Acha chalo abhi Raat ko tumhari ek aur shaadi hai abhi meri Manheer ko rest karne do!!" Manya said.
(Okay now you have another wedding ceremony at night, let my Manheer rest)

"Abhi vo biwi hai meri." Amrit spoke while holding his Heer's hand.
(She is my wife now!)

"Raat tak ka intazar kar mere bete." Manya mocked and took Manheer and went.
(Wait till night my son)

At night.

"Yaar I am sitting in the same lehenga since the morning. I am so tired." Manheer said as she was feeling very sleepy.

"Baby ab shaadi hai toh iske cons bhi hain pros ke sath. Bas imagine kr raat ko jiju tujhe sone dein and jaga ke na rakhein." Loveleen teased.
(Baby there are pros and cons of marriage. Now imagine jiju has let you sleep tonight or not!)

"Uff yar tu kitni besharam hai!!" Manheer said.
(You are such a shameless person)

"Betu aa jao neeche, feron ka samein ho raha hai." Jasleen came in and said all of a sudden.
(Child, come down, its time for the feras now!)

Shubh and Sahib were standing outside the door and watching their little baby.

She was now married.

They couldn't believe it.

Their eyes were full of tears but they controlled kyuki Manheer bhi fir rone lag jaegi...

And she is literally a Cry Baby afterall.

Manheer went to the garden where the set up was.

Everything was so much Royal.

Antique.

Even though they were married now, Amrit still got the same feeling seeing his bride infront of him.

Manheer sat down and the priest started to chant the mantras.

Then he took flowers and bel ptra and kept them on their hand.

He then asked Sahib to do the Kanyadaan and that's when he was not able to control his tears.

Manheer was getting emotional herself.

Then, Anaya was asked to do the gathbandhan and they both stood up for the feras.

With each fera they took, Amrit promised himself to never let her go and protect her at any cost.

They completed the feras and sat down and then the priest asked Amrit to put the Nuptial chain and the Sindhoor.

He did it.

"Vivah sampann hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni." The priest said.
(The wedding is completed. You both are a couple now)

Amrit was feeling so proud of himself that his plan was finally successful.

They stood up and took blessings of everyone.

Manya did their greh pravesh and asked them to take blessings of Shiv ji.

They went towards the temple that was in their palace and did aarti there.

After that, Anaya was asked to remove the kaleeras off Manheer's arms as she was the groom's sister.

In return Manheer gave her a gift.

"Kya hai bhabi sa isme" she asked in excitement.
(What is inside it bhabi?)

"Kholke dekhlo meri jaan." She replied with a smile.
(Open it and see yourself!)

Anaya opened the gift and saw a beautiful bracelet that had the evil eye on it 🧿

It was platinum.

"Bhabi sa ye bracelet boht hi zyada khubsurat hai ye ab maine kabhi nahi utarna.."
(Bhabi its so so so beautiful. I will never remover it.)

"I am glad you loved it."

She instantly hugged Manheer and said," meri bhabi sa is the best!!"

"Chalo ab bhabi sa ko rest karne do subah se vo thaki padi hai!" Manya said as she patted both Manheer and Anaya's head.
(Ok now let your bhabi sa rest. She is tired)

They all laughed.

"Chalo bhabi sa lets go to your's and bhai's room." Anaya said.
(Come on bhabi sa lets go to yours and bhai's room)

And this made Manheer realise.

They will have one room now.

AMRIT'S POV

I am fucking successful.
After 2 fucking years..She is mine now.

Mine to love. Mine to stare. Mine to touch. Mine for everything.

I went towards the 5th floor and thought about 5 seconds before opening the door.

She must be inside.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

My room was decorated with flowers.

(Just how his room normally looks like..but imagine it with flowers right now)

I went inside and saw Manheer was not there.

"Heer!!" I called her.

No response.

I quickly went inside the washroom to check.

No reply.

There were stairs in my room going down leading to the closet slash dressing room.

It was empty.

I was about to get frustrated when
I heard something coming from behind the table.

"Arey nikal ja na yaar. Kyu tang kr rha hai mujhe."
(Come on dude, come out!! Why are you irritating me!)

"Heer" the words came out of my mouth and I instantly ran towards the source of the voice.

The view was so..cute.

"Heer? What are you doing baby!" I asked.

She was sitting on the floor.

"Amrit yaar, I was just watching this mirror and when I was about to turn my anklet got stuck in the carpet. Aur ab ye nikal nahi rahi." She said irritatingly.

I instantly got down and took the anklet from her hand.

"Amrit aap.."

"Shh.." I said.

I removed her anklet and picked her in my arms.

"Amrit aap kya kar rhe hain."
(Amrit what are you doing)

I didn't reply her.

I took her towards the a counter that was in my dressing room and placed her there.

Her brown eyes were locked with my green ones.

I removed her nath gently and then her earings.

I made sure my touch was gentle as fuck because no I cant see her in pain.

I removed her necklace and all the jewellery except for her chooda.

She said that I can't remove it for 13 days.

I respect her culture.

I gently opened all the pins from her hair and opened it.

Then, I removed my shervani and took a moisturizer.

I went towards her and applied all over her neck and her arms.

What if she gets allergy from all those jewelry?

I can't afford that.

I gave her a massage and then again took her in my arms.

Now she was comfortable.

I went upstairs and gently placed her on the bed.

Our bed.

"You know for how long I waited for us to be together?" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you. Manheer Kaur Shekhawat."
I said and kissed her passionately.

She held my neck and kissed me back.

It was a slow burning kiss.

Our tongue was moving with the same pace.

God how badly I love this feeling.

Only I know how badly I was craving for her.

2 freaking years.

I came down towards her neck and sucked her skin.

She let out her "oh so sexy" moans.

"Amrit" she moaned.

And I was hard as fuck.

I was hovering on top of her while she was holding my bare chest.

I gently removed her blouse and the lehenga.

Now she was only in her bra and the legging she wore.

Fuck me. This little girl's sexy body.

Main mar jaunga.

I went down and placed wet kisses on her perfect boobs without removing her bra.

I let my tongue do its work on her belly button and I was surely in heaven.

The Devil in the heaven.

I held her small and delicate hands in my hand and placed them above her head firmly.

How badly I want to fuck her right now.

I went towards her neck and kissed her.

I can never get enough of kissing her.

I can worship her all day. She is my Goddess.

"Amrit" she let out in a whisper while her eyes were closed sensually.

I have never liked my name this much.

I again came back to her lips and this time it was violent.

Rough.

After sometime I could feel her getting asleep.

Ofcourse I wouldn't fuck her today.

She is tired from all the wedding rituals.

A 3 Days wedding isn't an easy task.

She was in my arms.

In my bed. Now which is OURS.

In my room. Now which is OURS.

Sleeping while cuddling me.

Amrit Singh Shekhawat won.

I caressed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead.

And said in a dark, low, voice.
"Good night BUTTERFLY"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Bhai saahb
Ab tamasha shuru hogaaaaaa...

Excitement dekh rahe ho meri?

Gaaliyan dogey ab tum sab Amrit ko..

🥹🥹🥹🥹

Also we are #1 in madlove

I love you all ❤️

Also here is my Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 42.7K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
125K 8K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
262K 15.8K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...