social suicide ━ riverdale

By -imbisexualwhocares

❝ i'm shocked i'm still alive, it's social suicide! ❞ ˑ ◌ ִ 🪺 ፧ ּ ִ ݊ ʚ ɞ ׁ ֢ ㇴ ۫ 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙... More

𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

38 3 0
By -imbisexualwhocares

❝ stumbled over all my words. made it weird, then made it worse. ❞

ⅰi. 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨, "𝙖𝙝"

RIVERDALE.

A small town that Carly never knew about but she has heard some good things.

Carly sits in the back of their classic white convertible as her parents sit in the front. Janice in the passenger seat with Albert in the driver's seat, driving into the small town.

Carly's eyes land on the welcome sign to Riverdale.

Welcome to Riverdale
The town with PEP!

Carly's knee shakes nervously because, not gonna lie, after what happened yesterday Carly felt bad. She didn't mean to have a huge blow out but she just acted that way because she was shocked at how she had to go to public school now instead of when she was little.

"I don't get why we have to move just to make me switch schools." Carly complains. "This town is cute but still!"

"Honey," Janice turns around in her seat to face her daughter. "I know it's hard but it's something new and different. Oh, also we still have the mansion. Don't worry."

"I know, mom."

There was a little silence after Janice turned back around then Carly broke it.

"I'm sorry about last night." Carly apologized. "It was stupid of...me." She half-lied. Carly didn't want to lie but her mother would probably get mad again, so she didn't take the risk.

Janice laughs, "You're just like your father."

"Thanks." Carly smiled. "That's a compliment because I don't want to be like you." Carly shudders jokingly.

Albert lets out a cackle at his daugher as he sees Janice's face through the review mirror.

"Oh, shut up." Janice mumbles.

They pull up to a small house that was way smaller than their mansion back home. It had a little bit of pink and white. It had two floors, like their mansion.

"It's cute." Carly says with smile.

Carly was happy because she could live her life as a normal teen. She has always lived at a mansion. She was basically living in the mall.

"I'm now excited for this!" Carly turns to her parents with a huge smile planted on her face.

"Well, we need to put all of our stuff in the house then hurry on up to school." Janice grabs some of their stuff and walks in the house.

"And you might want to change." Albert says, looking at his daughters outfit.

"Your right." Carly purses her lips into a thin line, nodding.

"Better?" Carly asks her parents about her outfit.

Janice nod, "Mhm. Much better."

They now walk to their car and get in to take Carly to school.

"Are you excited?" Janice asks Carly.

"Yes but I'm still nervous. I mean, it's my first time in public school. I don't think I'm even gonna make friends."

"You'll make friends."

Carly sighs.

They were now parked in front of Riverdale High. Carly felt her heart racing, it felt like it was gonna explode out of her chest. There were motorcycles parked everywhere.

Carly gets out the car along with her parents. They walk into the school and into the Principal's office. As the Principal and the parents are talking, Carly sneaks out the office, getting bored. She takes her phone out along with her airpods to listen to music which was pop-punk. The brunette sits down on the ground, laying her back on the wall near the student lounge, her eyes closed listening to her music in peace. Carly never knew a school had a lounge for teens. She has only heard of a teacher lounge.

"Hey." Carly hears, making her jump and throw off her headphones.

Carly looks in front of her, seeing a boy with a gray beanie on, looking like a crown.

"Holy shit. You scared me." Carly laughs, while putting a hand on her chest, breathing heavily.

"I see that." He chuckles, sitting down next to her. "I'm Jughead Jones the third. I know, weird name―"

"No. I like the name." Carly smiles. She takes his hand and shakes it. "I'm Carly Mitchell. I just got here."

"Obviously." Jughead says.

"I've never been to, um,...public school." Carly sighs.

"You've been homeschooled?"

"Mhm. For my whole school life." Carly chuckles.

"Lucky. I have to get stuck with these idiots."

The teens laugh.

"Well, good for you. You probably have friends but I don't." Carly chuckles. It was mostly fake, though.

"You don't have any friends?"

"Nope. Never had any."

"Well, I can be your first friend." Jughead says.

"Really?" Jughead nods. "Oh, my gosh. Thank you! Now, please, help me out here." Carly practically begs.

"Parents getting you your schedule?" Carly nods. "While you're waiting, let's go in the lounge."

Jughead grabs Carly's hand and pulls her up, making her dust off her skirt.

"Isn't that outfit a little much for school?" Carly shrugs. "Right. Didn't go to public school. Well, I came back here because I transferred to Southside High then came back with some of the Southside Serpents..."

Carly gives him a confused face.

"It's a gang here. Anyways, I came back but with the Serpents." Jughead continues and finishes.

"Today?"

"Yes."

Jughead drags Carly into the lounge by holding her hand the he lets go of her hand to get something out of the vending machine. He gets two bags of chips, one for him and one for Carly.

"Thank you." Carly tries to open the bag without making any noise. It kind of worked but one girl looked at her making everybody else look. All Carly does is look down and takes little bites each time with her chips.

Jughead clears his throat, "Uh, guys, this is Carly Mitchell. She's new here―"

"Carly!?" A familiar voice exclaims.

"Veronica!?"

♥︎ ━ -ɪᴍʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟᴡʜᴏᴄᴀʀᴇs sᴘᴇᴀᴋs! ━ ♥︎

this is getting juicy...

(not really)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 5.1K 69
A lot of different stories about Thomas and the characters he plays, and random boys i like😭✋ so enjoy...
1.9M 169K 57
ညို့လိုမိန်းမမျိုးဟာ ဒီကမ္ဘာမှာဖြစ်တည်လာတာတောင် နှမြောဖို့ကောင်းပါရဲ့လေ။ မိန်းမချင်းတောင် ချစ်မိရက်တဲ့အထိပဲ။ ဒီနိုင်ငံထဲ အတူမွေးဖွားလာရတာတော့ ညိုပေးတ...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...