Fast Car (OC x Max Verstappen...

Von acethetic124

Cecelia Bianchi, neice to Jules Bianchi has been training her entire life for her uncles dream, to win in For... Mehr

Jules.
Italian Grand Prix 2023
Singapore Grand Prix 2023
Suzuka Grand Prix 2023
Haha...oops
Qatar 2023
COTA Grand Prix 2023
2023 Mexico Grand Prix

2023 Dutch Grand Prix

174 1 0
Von acethetic124

       Pulling out my headphones, and ending thoughts of Jules, I slipped on the over-jacket, and walked out of my trailer. About two months ago, Mercedes had reached out. At that point, I was winning almost every F2 race that I did, so Mercedes took me in to replace Russell who had gotten hurt the race before. This was my first race of the season, and I was ready. Over summer break, I had clocked over 800 hours driving in the car I would be in, and around 180 sim driving on the courses I would be driving on. I was ready. Walking to my garage, where I would get the helmet and proform the test drive for qualifiers. Seeing it made all this feel real. The purple and neon green helmet sat there in all it's glory, right next to an identical one that Hamilton would wear. Putting it on, suddenly made me feel giddy. I was here. This was happening. Going next to the car, they proformed checks, before issuing it safe, and letting me go out. Zigzagging, I warmed up the tires, soon after pressing down on the accelerator then braking to see if they were glazed. After my lap, I turned back into my garage, to where Hamilton was waiting. These last few months had mainly just been Mercades pushing the two of us to get close. The two of us side high fived while passing eachother. He got ready for his lap, and I took my helmet off, mentally getting ready for the race.

The announcers voice was dimmed by Toto talking to me through the comm. Normally he wouldnt, but because it was my debut race, even if it was just qualifiers he was the person I was closest to on the team. I was starting at P11. Not the best spot, but it is not difficult to pull ahead. The announcer had died down, and the audiece was getting excited. Toto gave me a few last words before it was time to start.

-

"Amazing! With that, qualifiers ar over with Max Verstappen taking pole, Norris in second, Hamilton in third, and our rookie driver, Bianchi in fourth, yes, you heard that right. Our new driver is none other than the niece of Jules Bianchi, and the first female to ever make it past qualifiers!"

"What was my time?" I asked into comms

"1:11.419," Was the immediate response. "Congradulations —--! You're making history!" This caused me to smile. The next day I would be starting in P4 which I could definitely work with.

"What was Leclarc's time?"

"1.246 after you, ma'am. He's starting in P10 next race."

"Thank you." With that I took off my helmet and walked into my garage, where Hamilton and I got a clap out by the whole garage.

"Ok ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for, Welcome to the Dutch Grand Prix! This is sure to be a monumental step in history because in this race Verstappen can solidift his place as one of the greats by tying with Sebastian Vettle!" The announcer paused for cheers. "As well as it being the debut race of Ceceile Bianchi who will be starting in P4! Yes, you heard that right. Bianchi, as in the niece of Jules Bianchi and the first female to ever compete in F1!" The cheers were deafening. This is why I did this, why I trained so hard, to live for every moment where I could inspire others. The countdown came, and we were off.

Right off the bat I cut in front of Albon, changing lines, and taking the inside lane. Now I was right behind Hamilton. For a few laps I held my possession before passing Hamilton when I saw an opening. Soon after I noticed he got passed by Sainz. The person talking through my comm told me to bank right, and block Sainz, letting Hamilton through. I did that, still keeping hold of the P3 spot. Currently I was about half a second behind Norris. That's when rain started to fall. Quickly, I commed to the garage, asking if I could make a pit stop. We were only on turn five, which gave them plenty of time. I pulled in, and was back out in 2.4 seconds, which was remarkably fast. Verstappen, and Norris had the same idea as me, with Verstappen in a fastest pit stop of 2.23 seconds. Norris was a little slower, allowing me to pull in fround, and take P8. After a few more laps, it was beginning to rain harder. Probably about eight more laps before I would pit again. I was back in P2 at this point after many drivers had pitted. Me and Verstappen were now close, when the chatter in my com from Marcus Dudly stopped. Confused, I radioed to them.

"Everything ok?"

"There has been a yellow flag issued. A safety car is coming out, Logan Sargent has not become in contact with his team yet." I saw the safety car pull out, and we started to slow a little. Making sure no one would overtake me, I zigzaged a little to also warm up my tires. Verstappen and a few others had the same idea. "He's ok. The green light is coming on soon." As we passed by the crash I could not help but look at it. A few pieces of bright red stood out with all the blue and black. Ferrari. Going back around, the greenlight started when the safety car pulled back into the pit. Speeding up, me and Verstappan quickly went head to head. Twenty laps later, I was still in P2, with Norris no where to be seen. Hamilton had fallen back rapidly. Perez was now on my ass, trying to get under or around me. I could hear the roar of the crowds as I passed different sections, and it was hard to actively ignore them. Perez got off my back because Gasly had caught up and so he had to actively block him. Verstappen had a big start on me now, about five seconds if I wanted to make poll. Ten laps later I had fallen back to P3 after Gasly had passed me, and Alonso was about a second behind me.

Pulling ahead, I plotted my line before speeding up by the tiniest amount and angling to get around turn 11 and 12, over taking him. The person in my comms told me he had passed by Alonso too, who was less then a second behind me now. 20 laps later with 17 to go, Alonso had chilled off a little, now three seconds behind. I had gained two seconds on Max, and set a new lap record, which I was proud of. Marcus in comms was listing off the order currently, Max then me, then Alonso, then Gasly, then Hamilton, then Sainz, then Perez, then others I did not know as well. When the list was finished, I noticed he had not said Charles name.

"What about Laclerc?" No flags had been put out, so no crash... probobly.

"There was damage to the car. He had to retire it, so he's out of the race." It was a shame. Charles had done progressively worse and worse as this season went on. The rain had stopped at this point, but was prodected to start again either soon after the race, or at the end. Soon it was lap 60, and I just wanted to finish this race. This whole time, I had stayed P2, and with only 15 laps left, hopefully I would stay there. This was an amazing achevmetn, of corse. Suddenly it was as if the sky opened. Rain just started to pour down onto the track. Going around turn 9, I went a little faster than I normally did, having to slightly brake, as Alonso pulled up nexxt to me. Pressing on, I had the inside lane in turn 10 and 11, so I pulled ahead. Verstappen had a 5 second start, so I speed up on the straight, closing that gap by a few seconds. With 5 laps left I was 2 seconds behind Verstappen, and closing. Pushing the car, I reached 0.5 seconds behind Verstappen a few laps later. With two laps to go The rain caused us to go a little more careful, but whenever I could I pulled up next to him. With the checkard flag in sight, I pushed it as fast as the car would go. I needed this. Even in P2 people would still question my qualifications as a women. For one brief second I pulled ahead of him, before he came up next to me again. We were so close no one even knew for a minute.

"Who won that?" I asked on my radio. "Was that me?"

"Our tracking tech is faulty by up to 0.09 seconds. We don't know yet," Marcus replied.

"You don't know?" I growled, annoyed at my tech. "Either he got his 9th consecutive, or I got pole in my debut. Which was it?"

"We are reviewing now ma'am." I was now midway through the victory lap, not knowing if I actually had a victory yet. Me and Max just drove next to each other for a little before the announcement came in.

"Max won by 0.073 seconds."

"Ce putain homme. I was so close." I said out loud, not realizing my radio was on. As I pull in to the garage with Hamilton some time after me, the Mercedes team all cheers. I felt light, happy, as if everything was just right. Yes, I got second place instead of first, but I still podium. I grabbed my water bottle, and took a long swig from it. Going up to where my name was proudly displayed on a electronic pedistol, I poured water on my face and dried it off with a towel. There was a camera crew there, who filmed me doing this. I turned to them, and smiling gave them a thumbs up. I went back down, and got ready to go up to the podium. I had done this before, of course. That was the reason why I was in F1 in the first place, but this felt so real. Going up to the podium in F1. F1. The crowd had been let on to the track below, and were cheering. First Alonso went up, causing a roar from the crowd because of how long it had been since he had been on podium. If I thought that had been loud, It was insane when I walked out. I looked down and saw boys and girls alike screaming my name, crying, smiling. It was... amazing. I stood on the P2 pedestal, looking out on the vast crowd. The dutch anthem started playing, and it just felt so perfect. All I could imagine was the French anthem playing as I stood there, where he was. 0.073 seconds between. That had be some kind of record for closest racers. The anthem finished, and now it was the fun part. I picked up the champagne and started spraying Max. He and Alonso double teamed me before spraying eachother. I went out to the edge of the balcony and sprayed the rest of the bottle on the heads of the engineers. For you, Jules. All this is for you.

-

                                         Liked by @Mercedesamgf1, Maxverstappen1, and 342k others

                                                                     @Ceceilebianchi✓ En regardant dans le

                                                                        miroir, je vois mon unique concurrent

                                                           Maxverstappen1✓: I think I'm pretty good competition

                                                                                                              ↓

                                                                               Ceceilebianchi✓: We'll see in italy.

                                                                                                 View replies (29)

                                                           F1fan6990: Do you think she's going to beat Verstappen?

                                                                                                   View replies (14)

                                                                                                    Mercedesamgf1✓: 🥂

                                                             Charlesishot: You totally had that race, with that close

                                                                     together, they could have said either of you.

                                                                                                         View replies (7)

                                                                                Ferrarifan7742: She's not even that good

                                                                                                          View replies (21)

                                                                            Hamifan: Can't wait to see you in more races!

                                                                                                                (Load more)

'It was an absolutely incredible first race' says C. Bianchi on debut 2023 P2 position in the Dutch Grand Prix.

Cecelia Bianchi explained the incredible pressure and relief of placing P2 in her debut race, the 2023 Dutch Grand Prix, in her own personal Instagram live – and revealed just how many times she's watched the race since being on the podium.

Thousands tuned in for the Q&A with F1s first female podium placer.

Reflecting on what was her first f1 race ever, Bianchi said: "It was the best day of my lifeso far, without a doubt."

"It was very, very special – so many people cheering for me, it was not like that in F2. The biggest crowd I got was a tenth of this size.

Play Video

ALTERNATIVE HISTORIES: What if RedBull had not taken Verstappen?

"It's the first time in my career that I had so much pressure," he said. "The weekend starts on the Monday, the race weekend, with a lot of activities. On the Tuesday or Wednesday we were in Amsterdam, there were so many people.

"The majority were definantly Redbull fans, they cheered so loud when Verstappen came out, but every once in a while, I saw a man in the old Mercedes colors, or a teenage girl in a jacket with my name on it. That is why I do this, to show what is possible, as well as live out my own dream."

In the end, Redbull won, with Verstappen taking his 9th consecutive victory. Not to say Bianchi did not put up a fight, the time between the two went to the hundredth decimal place. Their distance apart, 0.071 seconds apart puts the two of them at number five in world records of closest races, breaking the 1964 also Italian gp record with a 0.080s splits Stewart and Rindt.

Show photo

The Red Bull, Mercedes battle at Monza, 2023

"Then the race, on Sunday, was crazy," continued Bianchi.

"I had Fernando [Alonso] on me for most of the race and then Pierre[Gasly] arrived towards the end and started to come up on me too.

READ ALSO: Tsunoda's thoughts on the 2023 season.

"It was very difficult to stay focused and I could hear the Dutch fans cheering in the grandstands; I was trying to force myself not to watch the fans in the grandstands and keep watching the track.

"But those last moments with Verstappen, it was a really special feeling."

ZANDVOORT, NETHERLANDS - AUGUST 27: The incredible sight of the Vandvoort podium after the the only woman driver gets P2.

I grimiced as I layed in my hotel bedroom. We were still scheduled in Amsterdam for another day before flying out to Milan. I was currently scrolling through Instagram to see the majority of drivers partying at some club. In one video I saw Lando throwing back shots with his arm hooked around some girl of the night. Another was of Max dancing like nothing else mattered, and yet another was my own teammate, Hamilton sitting in some bubble chair with lights flashing. The club was geotagged in the post, some new place called OT301. Maybe I should go and surprise them. If I wanted to make it memorable, I needed some arm candy, though. Impulsive, I called one of my friends who I knew was here.

"Cece, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I smiled slightly at the sound of Andre Hazes Jr's smooth voice.

"Do you remember when I played arm candy for you during your music festival so there would be no incidents? I was wondering if you could come to a club with me to make some drunk boys jelous." Cecelia was not blind, she saw the looks that a few of the other driver gave her. She had a whole doc of them that she caught staring at her ass during qualifiers, and again before and after the actual race. It was a suprising amount.

"Jr's at his moms, and I'm bored, so sure. Let's do this." I texted him my address to pick me up. Getting ready, I showered, blew out my hair, and put on heavier make-up than I normally did. I put on a top with holes in the right places, and a black miniskirt. I grabbed my favorite black mini kelly, putting my keys, phone, and a defense chain in my purse just in case. Just as I was about to text Andre, he knocked on my door, pulled up in a grey X6.

"You look ravishing, Cecelia," Andre smiled. I blushed slightly, as he was not bad looking. He wore a concert black silk button down, and formal black pants. I slipped into his car, and we drove off. Tossing his keys to the valet we walked through the door, holding hands. Cameras flashed, as both of us were high profile enough to be in tabloids. They all stopped once we walked through the curtain. Body shaking music flowed thrugh me, it was electrofing. We imidatedly went to the dance floor, where Verstappen still was. He was now dancing with some girl. It weirdly made me feel almost... possessive. I stopped looking at him when Lando came up to him. Andre came close, whispering in my ear.

"Your boys are whispering and glancing now. Sainz and Leclarc had now joined Lando and Vertappen. The last of the list looks pissed." I sound myself smiling at that weirdly. Andre twerled me so I could get a good look at them. During this time, my skirt rose a little higher, exposing my higher thigh. I saw Max looking away, blushing before I turned back to Andre, staring into his eyes.

"Want to grab a drink? I could use a shot." Andre looked at me, and smiled.

"I would love nothing more," he replied. We took a few shots, but not too much that our judgement was impaired. He had to run to the bathroom. It was weird when his hand dropped rom my waist, almost as if I got colder. I saw Max halfway through a bottle of tequila, so I thought I should inervine. He looked like he was about to pass out, but continued drinking. I put my hand on his back to steady him, he was genuinely shaking. I gently took the bottle from his hands.

"Max, hey, hey. Look at me," I said as his eyes started to cross. I signaled to the bartender. "Can we have a private room? Add it to my tab. He nodded before pointing to the back. I lead Max there before firing off a text to Andre to being some water to the back room. I sat him on the couch, dragging the waste bin next to him, just in case.

"Do you want to go back to your apartment?" He had a glazed look, and was sweating a lot.

"No Kelly, I want to go to bed with you. I don't even want to be here," he slurred. He went cross eyed and started to vomit into the waste bin. I sat next to him, rubbing circles on his back.

"Why do you drink so hard tonight, Max?" He continued to puke for a second before shakely sitting back up.

"I wanted to feel for a moment that I was perfect again." He began to tear up. "There is this rookie, Cece. She- she's so good, Kelly. She's perfect. I only got lucky last race, and I don't know if I can get lucky much more-" His tears started to fall, as he vomited again.

"You know Max? You're the reason why I train so hard. I look up to you Max. As a driver, and a human. Why don't I take you to your home? My friend is going to bring you a water. And we'll ride together. What is your adress?" He looked at me, confused for a minute.

"I live with you."

"Max, I'm not Kelly. You didn't come her with her. Do you want to just come over to my place? I'll sleep on the couch." Max nodded, mutly. It was now almost one am, so most of the people had gone home. All the boys had cleared out, probobly to drunk, or to annoyed at Vertappen to care about him. At that moment Andre came in with a water. Silently he haded it to her.

"Hey Max? Do you mind drinking this? It will make you feel better in the morning." Max nodded befor grabbing it and started to gulp it, almost like a child.

"Hey, no need to be that fast. Save it for the car ride," I said to him. He stopped drinking the water suddenly. As I helped him up I swear he muteered under his breath.

"But I have to be fast." This broke my heart slightly. I sat in the back seat with a now asleep Verstappen laying his head on my lap. When we arivved at my hotel, I shook him gently. He groaned, cracking his eyes open.

"Hey sleepyhead. I need you to help me out here, we just need to get to my room, then I'll let you crash."

"Ok Schatje," He replied, and with help from Andre we carried him back to my room. I grabbed some of my more oversized clothes that I had packed, giving him a new t shirt and shorts. I closed the door, and let him change.

"I'm sorry, Cece but I'm a little confused. We went here to like be toxic and have fun, but you brought a drunk one back with you? That sends mixed messages."

"I know Andre, and I'm sorry for ruining your night," I said, looking down at the floor in shame. Andre tilted my chin up.

"You could nexer ruin my night minj sterretje," he replied, kissing my cheek then leaving.

—-

I had woken up early, and hit the gym, knowing Max's hangover would infringe on his training schedule. However, I did cut it short because I didn't want him to wake up alone. I put a glass of water, and my miracle pill for hangovers on my bedside the night before, before crashing on the couch. I was just making some eggs and sausage when he stumbled out of the bedroom.

"What? - Cecelia? - How? - Did we?" I almost laughed at all his half questions.

"You got really drunk, Max. I was worried for a little while last night. The other boys left you, and you thought I was some Kelly girl, and you wouldn't give me your address, so I took you here. No we didn't do anything, and you changed yourself." After I finished my explanation I looked back to him from the eggs, to see hae was halfway to the bathroom. I sighed and dialed Lewis's number. It was now nine, so he was probably awake. I did not expect who picked up tho.

"Cece?" Charles accented voice could be heard from the other end. I grimiced.. Of corse it was him who picked up. We had not talked since our fight at 15.

"Are all the drivers together?" He did not respond at first, as if counting them.

"Shit. Verstappen and Norris arn't here. They were both wasted tho, so I don't know." I sighed, having hoped V would be the only one they left.

"I don't know where Norris is, but Max is currently vomiting in my bathroom," I replied. "Where is Hamilton tho?"

"Currently vomiting in my bathroom." Cece nodded.

"How about you just take control of the boys, you don't seem that hungover, and I'll try to reach Norris."

"Sounds good," Charles replied before hanging up. Sitting on the couch, I tried Norris' phone, no answer. Before calling the hotel to see if he had come in at a different time. He had not. Next I called the club, who said he had left alone right before we had, wondering the streets, wasted. I sighed before calling Zak. I did not want to rat him out, but now I was just worried of his safety.

"Hello? Who is this?" Zak answered on the other end.

"Is this Zak Brown?"

"Yes," He replied, sounding annoyed.

"My name is Cecelie Bianchi. I race againt your team, but I was wondering if you have seen Lando Norris? All the drivers went drinking last night and he was unaccounted for, as well as not checking into the hotel. We are all worried about him."

"He's fine." Replied Zak's gruff voice. "I'm watching him practice now." Instant relief hit me, glad that he was safe, even if we did race against eachother.

"Thank you sir-" I was cut off by him hanging up. Quickly, I called Lewis again. This time he answered.

"Did you find Norris?"

"Yes, he's praticing with Mclaren," I replied. At this moment, Max came out of the bathroom, sitting on the couch next to me, and laying his head in my lap like he did list night.

"Hangovers fucking suck bro." I giggled slightly at the man, who had been reduced to a kolala. Running my hands through his hair, I replied.

"Maybe if you don't drink so much they wouldn't fucking suck," I said to him, taking his words.

"Well then I would not wake up to your beautiful face." This caused me to blush, so I looked away.

"Maybe I don't want your smelly ass stinking up my sheets?"

"You might have to get used to that though," He smirked, winking. My face was now beet red, and I had to bite my lip to stop smiling. I would not gain the reputation of sleeping with my competitors.

"Look Max. I like you, and I think your a really good driver, btu I have to put my career first. If this got out-" She was interrupted by Max, who had sat up.

"Just don't let it get out."

"Well, it's not that easy. And if we are really thinking about it, what would be your reaction if I won a race? Would you be happy for me like a boyfriend, or would you go out, and spill your feelings to the next random girl that saved you from yourself?" He fell quiet at that. "What I'm saying, is that I need more time, and so do you I'm guessing by how mny times you called me Kelly last night. He nodded, mutely. "Why don't you have some breakfast? It will help with your hangover."

"I would love some," He replied before we both started to eat.

After he left, to go back to his room, I washed my sheets, and layed on the couch. Sighing I searched the thing that had been bothering me all morning. 'Kelly and Max Verstappen' Thousands of results populated from them kissing in Dubai, to him going to one of her shows, they were perfect. She was an absolutely stunning Brezillian Model, and I was a Blonde racecar driver. Not the best comparison. When people saw me, they either thought I was gust another one of them, sort of roping me into being a guy, or people thought I was a diversity pick.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2M 39.1K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
1.1M 41.8K 65
โœงห–ยฐเฟ โ”Š ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๐„๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐‚. เผป โช๐ŸŽ๏ธโซ โ there isn't a word to describe how much i hate you โž โ would it help you find one if i...
625K 14.5K 62
Charles had everything planned. Go home, relax with friends, get his head down and focus solely on the biggest year of his career so far. Then Lilly...
50K 1.3K 31
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...