𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

32

4.7K 149 24
By partyn2

I just love yall so muchhhhh🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I had a massive headache and i was confused on why i was laying up in this hospital bed and Jay ass sitting right over there.

Now this gotta be a dream.

Before i could even utter a word the room door opened and Sariyah's face appeared. Her fcae lit up when she seen me looking dead at her.

"Omg Samara you're finally awake!" she said loudly getting Jay's attention as well.

They both were at my side looking at me with worry.

"Uh uhn Riyah you too loud, my head hurts" i groaned out. "Im sorry sis im just so happy yo ass finally woke up, i miss you" she said with a hopeful smile making me slightly smile.

"I missed you too sis, now how'd i get here in this hospital bed?" i asked her not paying Jay any mind.
Of course im still icing his ass out.

"You came to Jay's son birthday party talking mad crazy to his him and ole girl, then you and ole girl started duking it out. Then i stepped in cause they was tryna jump you, of course Destiny ass didn't help at all cause her and Tyrell dipped when they seen you fighting ole girl" Riyah stopped for a second then continued again.

"So me and you was fighting bitches and outta no where ole girl knocked you upside the head with a beer bottle. Now you know i couldn't let ha ass get away with that shit so i grabbed the cake and smashed that bitch in ha face. And after that me and Kamari brought you here and you been here for the past two hours" She explained as i took all of that in.

"Oh wow" i slowly said as i looked at her then at Jay but quickly turning away from his stare.

"Funny thing is i don't remember any of that. And it doesn't even sound like i me" i confessed to them as i looked at Riyah who looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Its okay sis the doctors said you was gone have a mild concussion so its normal that you blacked out and don't remember what happen.
They gone keep you over night and make sure you good" Riyah said as she smiled at me.

"Sorry i ruined your son's birthday party Jay" i said truthfully sorry.

I could give to fucks about beating his baby mama up though.

She deserved it.

Im just and at myself for how i handled the whole thing in general.

"You good ma, he wasn't even worried bout dat damn cake. But you good Mara?" He asked me about to grab my hand but i quickly moved it away.

The fuck he thought this was.

We are not cool or good.

At all.

"Ima give yall two the privacy yall need, im finna go call Kamari and bother him" Riyah spoke up breaking me and Jay out of our starring contest. She lightly squeezed my handle mouthing a "goodluck" and walked out the room.

There was a very awkward silence between us. I honestly didn't know what to say cause until now i haven't seen nor spoken to him in months which is crazy to say cause i was so use to being with him 24/7.
It was a big adjustment for sure.

"Look Mara i ju- no Jayvon.. Look i think we really need to leave each other alone for a while and just get our shit together. We can never grow and become better as a person if we don't go through shit without each other. I love you Jay, i do. But i can't be with you. At least not right now. Honestly, i don't know who i am without you. I got so caught up into your life that i forgot all about mines for real. i need to figure who i am before i even think about getting into another relationship. And most importantly i need to heal" i rushed out all at once.

I looked at his face waiting for him to say that he didn't like what i said but nothing came out.

He stood there looking out the window that was in my room.

He let out a chuckle making my eyebrows scrunch up.

I know his ass not laughing at me.

"Yo the crazy part is i just sat up there and told Riyah allat shit about how i was gone do whatever it took to get you back in my life and shit" he chuckled again rubbing his neck.

Of course his dumbass did.

"But nah i respect yo decision ma, do what you gotta do for real cause if i was in your shoes i would've chose myself too. I know shit not gone be da same with us, but im hoping that we can at least reconnect and shit like we use to" he confessed looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I mean same here, as much as i hate how you did me and the shit you put me through a big part of me will always love you cause you was my first love... my first everything" i softly spoke the last part as a couple of tears started rolling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"You the first Woman that made me feel like my world would crash and blow up into a million pieces without yo in it Mara. You is my soulmate Samara and i mean that shit in everyway." he said pulling me into a hug and i softly sighed breathing in his scent that i missed.

'Take care of yo self igh ma, You know ima phone call away" he whispered kissing the top of my head letting me go and walking put the room.

Once the door closed the water works started.

Felt like i just closed a huge chapter in my life that i didn't want to close.

It slike i weight was lifted of my shoulder, but it also felt like my world was crashing down on me all over again.

This shit sucks man.

Interrupting my crying session Riyah came back in talking on the phone.

"Kamari don't pay with me you know i want a large fry hell" she frowned at the phone. Im guessing she was on facetime with him.

"Bruh you a fat ass, but i know mamas i gotchu dang call down Rasputia" he laughed calling her ole girl from Norbit making me laugh cause he know his ass wrong. (N/A: if you've never watched Norbit before, suck a tittie ho deadass💀 lol jk.)

"Bet Bitch keep dat same energy when you get here" She mumbled and hung up in his face.

I Stifled a chuckled as i looked at her sad face.

"See how he be doing me Mara!! Like he don't love me for real" she pouted as she scrolled on her phone.

"How'd it go with Jay, looks like you been crying" she noticed getting off her phone walking up to me.

"It went surprisingly well, he understood where i was coming from and accepted my decision even though he had no chose to" i sighed out trying to fight the tears.

"And look Riyah" i started taking a big breath hoping this goes well.

I really missed my little sister and i just wanted to make things right between us.

"Im sorry for pushing you away when all you wanted to do was help me. Im sorry for disrespecting you and letting others disrespect you right in front of me. Thats trifling as fuck on my behalf and i am truly honestly sorry Sariyah. I was just in my head and i had other people in my head telling me to act up and do all this wild shit that i just lost focus for and i hate that for myself. But it dosen't excuse all the shit i did to you, or the shit i did period. Im so so sorry riyah from the bottom of my heart sis i am. I wanna do better and be better for myself, i wanna get back on my feet and know i who i am. And its okay if you don't forgive or nothing cause i do understand, i was a bitch deadass and you didn't deserve that shit." i confessed.

She looked at me for a second before speaking.

"Look Mara its all good, i forgive you no doubt. I love you bitch for real and i all i ever wanted was the best for you. It that shit you was doing Samara, that wasn't you at all. It sucks that it took a bottle to the head for you to come to realization that you want better for yourself. Daddy been worried about you Mara and it sucked when i could've give him a answer cause we wasn't even speaking to each other. Hell even Crystal was worried about you and we don't even know like that for real for real. So please Mars just do better this time, you know better so do you. Listen to you and only you Samara, don't be no fuckin follower to these hoes out hea" she sighed out pulling me into a hug which i gladly accept hugging her back.

"Thanks sis, where my phone at?" i asked her and she went to her purse that was sitting on the couch and pulled out my phone.

"Here i grabbed when it fell out ya pocket when you was put in the car" she handed me my phone and i thanked her turning it on.

I had three messages form Taemone, one from an unknown number and 6 missed calls from daddy.
Before i could call my daddy back i got two more messages front he unknown number and they were attachments. I clicked on the messages and it was two pictures of Destiny and Taemone kissing and she was all up on him rubbing his dick and shit. I mugged my phone and read the message.

Unknown number: she not yo friend sis and he not yo nigga,just trynna help you out boo

I face scrunched up even more when i read the message.

The fuck was this shit.

I huge part of me knew she wasn't my friend, but the other part of me wanted to be delusional about the whole thing and still kick it with her cause she was my only true friend besides my sister.

And i could careless about Taemone ass.

I just wanted to spin da block again for a little bit, if she thought she was hurting me over his ass then she's in a dub for that nasty shit.

"Mara why yo face look like that" Riyah asked looking up from her phone.

I should her my phone and she grabbed it looking at the message and pictures.

"Oh bitch she's dub for that, if you not gone beat ha ass i will" Riyah protested as she started to get a little rowdy making me chuckle a bit and shake my head.
"Nah its okay Sariyah im not finna deal her ass no more, just cut all ties with her and move on with my life" i told her truthful and she looked at me like i was crazy.

"Gir- okay MAra whatever you say, but if that was me" she pointed to her self. "I would be mopping da flo with ha ass cause she done disrespected you multiple times"

I laughed a little.

"Good thing it is you huh" i laughed out and she laughed with me.

Ughhhh i missed times like this with my sister.

A fresh new start is what i needed, and i was gone get my life back.

Best believe that.

Yall think Mara gone get ha shot together for real or whatttttt!!👀 And not Kamari calling Riyah Rasputia💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 he thought he ate with that one. But as always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
287K 9.2K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
630K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞