DECODE - kit connor

By HSLOTkissy

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ? ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™™๐™š. When... More

DECODE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

thirteen

2.5K 94 6
By HSLOTkissy

● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ●

Liked by kitconnor, wasiaproject, joelocke, and 1,237,157 others
emeliacordone: my last day in the uk😢

TOP COMMENTS
joelocke: Cant believe you're leaving us😖

kitconnor: I'm going to cry

yasminfinney: MY ANGEL IS LEAVING☹️

willgao: NOOOOOOOO

sebastiancroft: 😖👎👎😓😿

user2283: The boss bitch cake so cute

user193: OMG IN THE STUDIO WITH WASIA PROJECT?????

user2: She is going back to the US?

user1193: Her shirt saying Loyal is CRAZY lmaooo cheater bitch

user992: Omg no more Kitmelia pics😣

user1103: I always forget she's american LOL

user1224: Girl when are we getting these damn songs

emeliacordone added to their story!

"HEARTSTOPPERS ❤️‍🩹"
[EIGHT PARTICIPANTS]
emelia {eli 💌}
yasmin {yaz❣️}
kit {kit!}
joe {joseph :D}
sebastian {seb}
william {free willy}
kizzy {kizzy💋}
corinna {corinna <33}

eli💌
i cant stop crying

kit will and toby are laughing
at me PLEASE

the guy next to me is looking
at me weird

i'm abt to get off this damn plane

corinna <33
Eliiiii

You're only going to be gone
for a few weeks right

yaz❣️
Yeah you better be back for
the press tour bitch

kizzy💋
Miss you already🫂

eli💌
yes i'll be back for the press tour

i rlly do miss my parents but
it's so hard to leave y'all😭😭😭

joseph :D
You deserve some time with
your family Eli

kit!
Text me when you land

corinna <33
ELI WILL HOW DID THE STUDIO
SESSION GO

eli💌
so good i can't wait to play
it for u guys😋

kit!
It's so good

joseph :D
Of course Kit has already heard it

Emelia stepped out of the uber with a smile on her tired face, dragging her luggage behind her. Everything looked the same, the ringing of a her mom's favorite wind chime sounded through the summer breeze.

"Helloooo-" Emelia was cut off as she wrapped into a tight hug, being enveloped in the smell of her mother's perfume.

Emelia let out a laugh, dropping her bags and immediately hugging her back.

"Oh, my baby girl." The older woman took Emelia's face in her hands, the blonde girl leaning into her touch with a tired smile.

The two pulled away and Emelia scanned the house for any sign of her father.

"Where's dad?" She asked, observing as her mother's smile dropped.

Emelia followed her mother to the dining room table, taking a seat cautiously.

"Emelia, I just want you to remember that your father is a good man, and he loves you very much." The older woman grabbed the blonde's hands, eyebrows stitched together as she thought about her next words carefully.

"Do you remember that day last October when we almost reported dad missing?" She asked, earning a nod from her daughter.

"Well, he didn't fall asleep in his truck... he had a mistress."

[TWO PARTICIPANTS]
emelia {eli❣️}
kit {kit🧸)

eli❣️
just found out my dad had a
whole second family including
A BIOLOGICAL 1 YEAR OLD
DAUGHTER and nobody
even thought to tell me

and my mom just up and forgave
him and expected me to forgive
him and i don't think i can
even look at him right now
like i just don't know what
to do he's supposed to
come for dinner tmrw and
i don't think i can do it

anddddd you're prob asleep
bc time zones UGHHHHH

i wish i never left london :(

kit🧸
I'm still up love

Just got home from the pub

Call me please❤️

Emelia tried to wipe her tears the best she could, but they ultimately kept falling. A sudden facetime ringtone sounded from her Macbook as she tired to compose herself as much as she could. She fanned her eyes and patted the tears off her red cheeks, a wobbly smile on her face as she pressed the green answer button.

The moment she saw his face she couldn't keep it in, a sob escaping her lips as a hand slapped against her forehead.

Kit's empathetic pleas all blurred together as Emelia tried to pull herself together enough to speak.

"God, I'm sorry." Her voice was shaky and hoarse as she apologized.

"Oh love, don't apologize. I've never seen you cry this hard, I wish I was there with you right now." Kit frowned at the camera, watching Eli wipe silent tears.

"I just— I remember this one night, my mom and I had stayed up all night worried sick about my dad because he never came home from work. He texted me the next morning and said he fell asleep in his car... he lied to my face." Eli vented, voice cracking as she fanned her watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Eli. I wish I could be with you." Kit hiccuped, laying back in his bed.

Eli let out a wet laugh, shaking her head with her hands on her cheeks.

"Oh my god, you are so drunk!" She sniffled out.

"Hey, I made you laugh!" A wide smile overtook the boy's face as he giggled at himself.

The giggles died down and a comfortable silence settled over them.

"God, we're a mess..." Emelia smiled weakly, officially done crying.

Kit hummed in agreement, his phone showing the ceiling for a moment before showing a cuddly looking Kit. The duvet was pulled up to his chin, his bare arm resting behind his head made it obvious that he was now shirtless.

"Okay, I think i'm going to write a song, and it's like 2am over there so you should get some rest." Emelia looked at the sleepy boy with eyes full of adoration.

"Just- stay on the phone till I fall asleep?" He paused, Emelia could sense the shyness is his voice.

"Of course, I hope you're not tired of my voice." Emelia joked, pulling out her old song journal.

"Never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 190 5
๐Ÿฆ‹ๅฝกโ˜† โช ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด โซ ๐Ÿฆ‹ๅฝกโ˜† โYOU'RE SUCH A MASTERPIECEโž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, they're cast in a movie together. ...
187K 5.2K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
27.4K 338 20
Vincent Valentino ruthless mafia leader to a Russian gang. Loved by his mother and hated by his father but the feeling is mutual. Vincent adores his...
228K 5.2K 53
Kylie Hansen just graduated from high school and has recently moved from Australia to England to start her new life. She really, really loves coffee...