Snowflower ā€¢ k. bakugou

By Raininism

š‘².š’ƒš’‚š’Œš’–š’ˆš’š’– š’™ š’“š’†š’‚š’…š’†š’“ ā†³ š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ā†³... More

ā€¢ Intro ā€¢
Morning runs 'ā™”
Outdoor mishaps
Bedroom Fights
Barbie on the Beach
Crossfit bruises?
tipsy campfires
feverishly in love
lunch time mishaps
Minas intuition
You go girl
children at the ice rink
sparkly dresses and free food
glammed up
approvals
bus journeys
The unsupervised games
flashback: what are we?
backstabber
all truths and horrible dares
curly slides

Soggy socks and bikini bottoms

1.4K 35 21
By Raininism

Carrying the red paddleboards, your little group had decided that the river was clean enough to do some swimming...well that's what the reviews had said online.

Beforehand, as a little kick start, you decided that some smoothies for the group would be the perfect energy booster , and allowed them to cool within the cooler overnight.

Handing them out, you heard denki muttering something about being 'wifey material' and you honestly felt flustered from the praise and compliments of your friends.

Walking side by side with mina, you rambled about the new swimsuit you had bought, whilst she grumbled about not being able to wear the one she had recently bought, due to it being late in the mail or something itritating like that.

"Okay so.." You all began to look at the red haired boy, who held his phone up and checked for the GPS location.

"Apparently the waterfall starts at the end of the hill, we could paddle a couple kilometers before reaching it."

Nodding in agreement, you all began to place your stuff within waterproof carriers, and set up the boards upon the water.

Placing your feet in, you instantly shivered at the elctrifying cold and retracted your leg stumbling backwards.

"Dude it's fucking freezing"

"Stop your whining." Glaring to your right, you scoffed at the ash blonde, before scooping some water and flicking it at him.

Sitting unimpressed, he only glared back before removing his shirt and stuffing it in a carrier aswell. Hearing another person approaching, you turned your head and noticed kaminari walking slowly up to your boyfriend.

"Man kats, you've really been hitting the gym" an electric blonde slowly yelled out, before throwing his arm round his shoulder.

Shrugging him off, the explosive boy only grumbled at denkis positive morning attitude and walked away to help kirishima with the rest of the boards.

Stripping down to your bikini, you wore a pair of swimming shorts, and allowed your upper half to become exposed to the sun.

Placing the clothes in your bag, you heard Minas wolf whistling, and you posed funnily  allowing her to shower you with compliments.

"Ya hear that-" the comment from the electric boy caused the three other boys to look his way,

"It's the glorious noise of a girls laughter"

Turning to the noise, they observed you and mina giggling and cackling, with the pink one recording your silly runway poses.

Turning back a loud "Don't be a fucking pervert" Escaped bakugous mouth, whilst sero slapped kirishimas back, snapping him out of his dase from the pink girl.

This caused the group to laugh themselves and silently cheer on kirishima to make a move onto mina.

"Man looking at it, y/ns genuinely so hot" the black haired boy mumbled loudly, causing a certain ash blonde to turn his head.

"Yeah but I don't think she'll get with anyone to be honest, like....umm...how do I say this-"

"We're out of her league?" Denkis input caused the tape boy to nod in agreement whilst the other two slowly packed the rest of their bags and headed to the river bed.

♡♡

Paddling slowly down the river, denki and sero had broken off in front, whilst the little group of you, mina, kirishima and bakugou had stayed behind.

Carefully sitting down, you allowed your legs to straddle each side of the board, whilst you allowed yourself to drift slowly with the group.

"Apparently there's a cliff jumping spot-"
"REALLY!" "YES mina, really."

You listened to your two pink and red haired friends, whilst keeping your balance on the board. Rounding a bend, you heard the loud splashes of water hitting water, and the thrilled shouts of the other two boys that headedon without you.

Reaching them, you noticed their boards and bags tossed aside on the edge, and saw denki yelling at the top of the cliff.

Without warning, the boy ran and jumped into the water, splashing everyone else and surfacing soon later.

Pulling the hair away from his face, he swam over to you and grabbed your arm. Yelling in excitement, you immediately pulled your board to the side and threw your own bag with sero and denkis.

"So how deeps the water?"
"It's pretty good, there's no big rocks either, we checked earlier."

"Thank god."

Reassuring you a little, you heard the footsteps of your alien friend, and allowed her to hook onto your arm and pull you to the rock side following the footpath.

Finally reaching the cliff, whilst being only a few metres high, you still felt a small ounce of fear lingering your stomach.

Allowing mina to go first, you watched her dissappear before emerging from the crystal clear water and beckoning you to join her.

Looking off to the side, you noticed bakugou and kirishima waiting for you to jump, and you heard sero and denki cheering from behind you.

Taking a deep breath and letting it go, you ran forward and cannonballed into the water below, your senses becoming muffled for a second before everything becoming clear again.

Wiping your eyes, you felt the cold water hit and immediately swam back to the riverbank to repeat the process.

"Did...you...see that" taking a few breaths throught the sentence, you faced katsuki and he smiled subtly before ruffling the wet hair on your head. Smiling, you brought him up to the cliff to join in on the fun.

♡♡♡

After a few more rounds, with the rest plaing in the water and mina on the side taking photos, you and katsuiki decided to jump in together to join the others.

Edging towards the rock, you looked at the the other three guys wrestling and mina laughing; recording their immaturity.

Facing you, the girl held up her phone and you looked down seeing the wave she was giving you to pose for the camera.

Nudging the blonde beside you and pointing, he looked down to see the wide grin on your best friends face, and turned to eye you mischievously.

Confused at the small sound of footsteps, you saw him walk backwards away from you and you eyed him cautiously.

Without warning, the boy broke out into a sprint and grabbed your body, bridle style, jumping into the water below.

Screaming before hitting the water, you grabbed onto his chest as you emerged, and hit his head at his stupidity.

"WHAT THE FUCK- I- I could have DIED?! YOU IDIOT-"

"But you didn't" you really didn't like the sly smile he gave you. But what you also didn't like was the bare and cold feeling that your chest had suddenly felt against the blonde boy.

"Kats...umm...my..top" Looking down, his eyes went wide at the lack of fabric between the two of you, and quickly spun you around so that his back was facing his friends.

Seeing the said blue fabric floating in the water, he rushed to give it to you, and you quickly scrambled to tie it back up.

Turning around you allowed your back to face him, and he quickly tightened the strap around your neck.

Feeling warm from the embarrassing situation, you swam back over to the riverbank, and grabbed your towel allowing the pink sheet to engulf your shivering form.

Seeing your boyfriend (and currently your hero) you saw him rummaging through his bag, before throwing it on the ground and sighing in despair.

"Yoo bakubro! What's got you all pissed off?"

"Forgot my fucking towel..." the mumble came out clearer then expected and you made your way slowly over to him.

Wrapping your barbie towel around him, he felt grateful for the sudden warmth, but agitated at the bright pink barbie logos he was currently surrounded with.

Hearing a click of a camera shutter, he eyed mina who laughed at his miserable state and jumped forward to grab the phone.
"DELETE THAT SHIT"
"No way joseeee~"

After running around, he had eventually settled down before throwing the towel back into your bag. Grabbing the boards, you had all packed your stuff, before getting ready to head back.

♡♡♡

Reaching the starting point of your journey, you began to deflate the boards and drag them up to the tents.

Reaching kirishimas jeep, you managed to pack the stuff away before returning to the tents wanting to get it packed away aswell.

Simply using your quirk, you were easily able to dismantle the tent, but had the job of placing the correct parts in the correct bags.

Finishing up, without mina and denki arguing, you began to clear up the rest of your belongings before walking towards the 4x4 that had been filled with the stuff from your outings.

Walking with an arm round your shoulder, you felt stunned at katsuki, the boy notorious for his dislike of PDA, cuddling you close to him as you walked up to the van.

"You looked cold."

"Okay...sure"

I mean you weren't complaining, so why not?

Reaching the van, the sky being waterbrushed with the colours of the evening sunset, you climbed into the back seat with bakugou following in pursuit.

Sitting in silence for a bit, you stared at the tiktok video currently being displayed on his phone (some satisfying cooking video) and sighed before pulling your own phone out.

By this point, the rest of your group had settled into their seats respectively and had begun pulling out of the campsite

Swiping down, you noticed a snap which had sent 10 minutes ago from iida, a boy you were friends with but not very close with.

Messaging momo and jirou first, you swiped up to his photo and saw a photo of him, looking unexpectedly attractive, and read the bar of text displayed on top.

'do you want to hang out at the cafe near the dorms on monday evening?'

Siting confused, you now noticed bakugou glancing at your phone as well,

"Who's this?" Hearing his low tone, you showed the message to him and he furrowed his eyebrows subtly.

"Didn't know you two were close?"
"Yeah I didn't either....should I?"

"I mean, four eyes probably won't pull any fast ones on you- so don't see why not?"

Whispering quietly "are you not even jealous that another guy has asked me out??"

"Why should I? I mean, I trust you...and besides what do I have to be insecure for, I'm am the bakugou katsuk-"

"Okay enough I get it." Laughing and shaking your head slightly, you looked forwards at the sleeping state of mina, denki and sero in front, and felt your heart swell at their demeanor.

Quickly replying 'sure don't mind' to iida, you missed the pair of eyes that had watched yours and katsukis interaction from the rearview mirror.

Extra

Running to a certain greenettes room, the blue haired boy had opened the door before knocking,

"I did it midoriya! I actually asked her out!"

Hearing the shrieks of not only the said boy, but also a lighter feminine one, the motor boy felt his heart drop seeing the intimate position of his two bestfriends.

Whilst being fully clothed, it didn't take long for a blush to form on his cheeks before sprinting outside hearing urarakas yells from inside.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AHH omg I finally updated. I've been so busy recently and thought that being ill was the perfect time to update. Hope it's not too cringy once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 298 17
"Where she goes, he goes. If she were to jump off a cliff into freezing water with the consistency of concrete, he'd follow her. They're attached at...
132K 4.5K 22
Haikyu Fanfic (Oikawa/Nishinoya) Myra is the captain of the girl's volleyball team. She started helping Daichi in coaching the boy's volleyball team...
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
59K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...