UNEXPECTED LOVE (On Hold)

By sophiawrts

(ON HOLD) ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”! So this is my first story. If there are any mistakes in my story, then I... More

{CAST}
{CHAPTER 1.}
{CHAPTER 2.}
{CHAPTER 3.}
{CHAPTER 4.}
{CHAPTER 5.}
{CHAPTER 6.}
{CHAPTER 7.}
{CHAPTER 8.}
{CHAPTER 9.}
{CHAPTER 10.}
{CHAPTER 11.}
{CHAPTER 12.}
{CHAPTER 13.}
{CHAPTER 14.}
{CHAPTER 15.}
๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
{CHAPTER 16.}
{CHAPTER 17.}
{CHAPTER 18.}
๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
{CHAPTER 19.}
{CHAPTER 20.}
{CHAPTER 21.}
{CHAPTER 22.}
{CHAPTER 23.}
{CHAPTER 24.}
{CHAPTER 25.}
{CHAPTER 26.}
{CHAPTER 27.}
{CHAPTER 28.}
{CHAPTER 29.}
{CHAPTER 30.}
{CHAPTER 31.}
{CHAPTER 32.}

{DESCRIPTION}

2.1K 31 10
By sophiawrts

Hello fairies!♡

So this is my first story. If there are any mistakes in my story, then I'm sorry in advance and, of course, point out my mistake. I will try to redo it. Maybe or maybe not it's your regular cliché story. So here you go:-

NAWAB SHEHREYAR RIZWAN FAROOQI is a 28-year-old and the eldest grandson of the FAROOQI'S. He is an arrogant and ruthless person for the world, but for his family, he is a different person. He is next-in-line, NAWAB. They are well-known NAWABS in PAKISTAN and very kind and helpful towards the poor and needy people.

INAYA MUSTAFA FAROOQI is a 22-year-old bubbly and cheerful girl who loves to read and write. She is such a baby. Childish and a mature girl at the same time. She is the younger granddaughter of the FAROOQI'S and in the NAWAB MANSION, every person loves her with their lives.

So let's see how their fate collides and whether they will overcome the difficulties or if they will fall apart.

A/N: So this is my imagination, and it's totally fictional. If there is any event or anything in this story, if it relates to any person's personal life so this is coincidental.

I'm not a Muslim, and yeah, I love every religion. English is not my first language, so please support my work and give your feedback.

____________________

Here you go,folks. The description is here. Be safe, be happy, and have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 9K 50
๐”‡๐”ž๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”‡๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”จ: ๐”๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”„๐”ก ๐”™๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช A man to save, a dynasty to break and a love to die for. Come dive into a modern and desi ret...
275K 9.3K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...
826K 45.6K 34
โ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead โž A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
4.1K 305 25
This book is under editing from 19 March 2024 . This is an arrange marriage story. โ˜…โ€ขโ˜…โ€ขโ˜…โ€ขโ˜…โ€ขโ˜…โ€ขโ˜…โ€ข Mr. Aarav Raichand โ˜† "CE...