RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.5) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doi... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 30

202 5 3
By ZANE_555

(Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Neo)

In the evening, Y/N and the others go to the hot spring resort called "Onsen, Onsen, Onsen" or "Triple Onsen" as the LED sign is displayed in the front. Y/N suggested this after recalling a hot spring resort in the Cho Chin that Scarlet and Sage mentioned when they first arrived at Haven. 

Ruby: "Alright, let's head inside!"

The group go to their respective side of the hot spring with towels and shower supplies in hand. Unbeknownst to them, Neo glances over to Y/N, heading to the men's side with the others as she gives off a mischievous grin.

(Several Moments Later)

Inside of one of the shower rooms of the women's only hot spring and wearing nothing but a towel, Ruby pours a wooden bucket of water over her head. Next to her is Weiss, who scrubs her arms and shoulders gently with a sponge. Next to Weiss is Yang, who is rubbing in some shampoo in her long hair. 

Ruby: "Yay!!"

After that, Ruby unceremoniously hops into the warm water of one of the empty baths next to a device using fire dust to heat the bath up. Weiss walks over to the bath Ruby is in only more carefully and slowly.

Weiss: "You dolt! Can you not be so unrefined?"

Ruby: "What? Yang does it too."

Yang: "Yay!!"

As she said this, Yang, with no robotic arm attached, hops into the bath beside Weiss in a similar fashion to Ruby. This cause some water to be splashed onto Weiss and Ruby. Weiss grips her nose before speaking.

Weiss: "I thought it was bad enough that I couldn't get the tribe's stink out. Now, I have to deal with the barbaric behavior as well."

The blonde just smirks 

Yang: "Oh don't be like that, Weiss. You wanted to join them, remember?"

Blushing a bit, Weiss quickly replies.

Weiss: "It 'may' have been a consideration at one point, but it was never serious."

Yang chuckles at Weiss's expense as Ruby excitedly leans against the edge of the resort, which is an infinity pool overlooking the city below as its edge are outlined by large stones. 

Ruby: "Wow. This view is so awesome!"

Yang: "Careful not to fall over the edge, Ruby."

Weiss: "Hm, with her luck, a gust of wind would knock her right back into the hot spring."

Ruby turns to her teammates and pouts at them and speaks haughtily.

Ruby: "Well, I'm confident that Weiss would catch with her glyphs."

Yang quickly retorts back with a cheeky smirk.

Yang: "Aww, look at you, still depending on your little friend."

In response, Weiss and Ruby shouts back.

Ruby & Weiss: "Hey!" 

Ruby: "It's not just friendship, Yang. Weiss is obligated to. She's the best teammate ever. Her words not mine." 

The former heiress rolls her eyes and smiles softly.

Weiss: "Well... she's got me there."

Yang quickly decides to splash water on both of them. 

Ruby: "Yang! Splashing is against the rules!"

Her older sister just laughs at that before replying.

Yang: "Since when you respected the rules in anywhere."

This makes Weiss laugh lightly as she sinks into the water, mumbling to herself.

Weiss: "Ahh... this is nice... I haven't been this relaxed in months."

Yang goes to sit beside Weiss, settling in herself.

Yang: "Agreed."

Weiss: "Still, my shoulders are still pretty stiff."

Yang: "Yeah, I know that feeling."

As she said this, Yang stretches her arms before putting them back down in the water as she continues.

Yang: "But still, we don't know who the Spring Maiden might have been back at the Branwen tribe. I mean, we were just there and if only we had an idea about the maidens, then we and Y/N could have-"

Before she goes any further, Weiss presses her finger to her lips, cutting her off completely.

Weiss: "Shush now, Yang. Now is not the time for fretting. This place is a treat. It's time to relax, for all of us."

Ruby: "Weiss's right. I mean, we've all been through a lot it seems. It's nice to just... decompress for once. No Grimm."

Yang: "No bandits."

Weiss: "No airship crash."

Ruby: "Still, I'm hoping Y/N and the guys are having a good time too."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Inside the matching men's only hot spring where Qrow, Y/N, Jaune, Roman, and Ren (in that order) are awkwardly sitting in silence. Qrow is hitting the floating sake tray as he drinks a cup from it.

Qrow: "You sure don't want to try these out, Y/N?"

Y/N #1: "I'm fine, Qrow. I already have my own."

Y/N goes to drink a cup from his floating tray that contains his favorite drink. As he drinks, Y/N glances to Jaune, who sits between him and Roman and has been dead silent as he sits almost uncomfortably to him.

Y/N #1: ("Curling up to a ball, I see.")

A few seconds later of looking at the quiet Jaune, Y/N then shift his gaze to Roman, who's been noticeably staring at Ren, who also notice this.

Ren: "Is something the matter?"

Roman blinks at him and asks very earnestly.

Roman: "Wait a minute, you're a guy?"

This makes Qrow spit out his drink and Y/N almost spit out his drink but, he managed to quickly gulp it down before lightly laughing at Roman's sudden remark as Ren looks completely dumbfounded by this. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Back in the women's only hot spring, Yang waves off Ruby's notion.

Yang: "Eh, they're all probably having a good time."

Ruby: "Yeah I guess so." 

Yang: "But if you want..."

Ruby turns to look at the smirking Yang as Weiss does the same, curious of what she might say next. 

Yang: "We could always take a bath with Y/N~"

This makes Weiss and Ruby blush red as Ruby's cloak as they quickly respond back.

Ruby: "Y-Yang!"

Weiss: "Do you not have any refinement?! That suggestion is improper! Lewd!!"

Yang: "Come on, there's a mixed bath right next to us and from what I heard, it's completely empty. We can just invite him over for-"

She's then swiftly cut off by Weiss's hand being place over her mouth. The blushing former heiress snaps back.

Weiss: "We're here to relax and nothing more!"

Ruby goes to tap her two fingers together, still blushing as she retorts.

Ruby: "I-I mean, I wouldn't mind it if he and I-"

Weiss: "Not another word from you, dolt! Don't let her suggestion get to you."

Yang goes to put Weiss's hand away from her mouth as she continues speaking, standing up from her spot.

Yang: "Well, if you girls don't want to, then I'll go by myself. And I'll just scrub his back and we'll-"

Before she fully gets out of the pool, Weiss and Ruby grabs Yang's arm and pull her back in.

Ruby & Weiss: "You're staying here!"

Yang: "Aww..."

(A Few Moments Later)

After that little shenanigan, the three girls all sit at the pool with Yang sitting between Ruby and Weiss. They all exhale in relaxation before falling into silence for a couple moments before Ruby speaks up.

Ruby: "You know... it's kind of sad Blake isn't here to enjoy this."

The pleased look in Yang's face slowly fades into a frown. 

Yang: "Yeah, well, she isn't. No use dwelling on it."

This makes Ruby frown as she looks to her sister.

Ruby: "Yang..."

Simultaneously, Weiss's brow shoots into her hairline as she asks Yang.

Weiss: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Visibly bitter and scowling, Yang replies back. 

Yang: "I mean she could've been here if she just stuck around. It's no big deal though. We'll be fine."

Ruby: "Don't you want her here?"

The blonde girl just scoffs at this.

Yang: "Why would I want her here?"

Ruby and Weiss have concerned expressions on their faces as they look at each other only for Ruby to ask further.

Ruby: "Yang... are you still mad at Blake for leaving?"

Yang responds, dripping with bitter sarcasm.

Yang: "Oh, whatever gave you that idea, Ruby? No, I'm totally fine. I'm doing great."

Weiss: "Okay, calm down."

Upon hearing this, Yang turns to them, her hair flickering with flame, her eyes glowing red.

Yang: "Don't tell me to calm down!"

Ruby and Weiss gain startled expressions, backing away a bit from Yang as the water surrounding her begins to boil. 

Ruby: "Whoa, Yang!"

Realizing what she did, Yang does actually calm down to a more suitable level though, she's obviously disinterested in the more joyous mood they had going earlier as she scoffs. 

Yang: "Whatever."

She's actually about to leave the hot spring pool when Nora's voice carries in from the shower room as she shouts out loud.

Nora: "Cannonball!!"

There's a massive splash as Nora enters the water, soaking the other three girls and even cover Yang's entire face with her golden hair. Nora surfaces in an inflatable crocodile float, laughing all the way.

Weiss: "Nora! Do you have any idea how dangerous that was!? You could have broken your back or worse, the floor!"

In response, Nora just spit some hot spring water into Weiss's face, prompting even more ranting from her as Ruby laughs along with Nora. After Weiss's little rant ends, Nora responds back.

Nora: "Oh please. Just relax, this place was built to withstand at least five girls. Speaking of which, has anyone seen Neo?"

Ruby: "Huh? I thought she was still with you."

Nora: "No. I was the only one in the shower room."

This remark left Ruby puzzled as Weiss turns to face Yang, who pull her golden hair back to reveal most of her face.

Weiss: "You don't think?"

After a moment of pause, Yang replies back.

Yang: "No... she wouldn't..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Several Minutes Ago)

Inside the men's side of the hot spring, Ren, still dumbfounded by Roman's remark as he clearly questions the crime boss, while Y/N and Qrow watch this unfold.

Ren: "I have a naturally deep voice."

Roman: "Some girls just hit a lower register."

Ren: "I have a girlfriend."

Roman: "Hey, I don't judge."

Ren: "I have no breasts."

Roman: "And neither does Little Miss Snowflake, doesn't make her less of a woman."

The crime boss pauses for a bit and puts a hand on his chin as he turns to look at Y/N, who is drinking from his cup.

Roman: "Hey, Y/N. Is she a woman?"

Y/N #1: "Yes, Weiss is a woman."

Roman: "Okay, what's your take on the previous exchange we have?"

With a brief sigh, Y/N is quick to respond to him.

Y/N #1: "I don't date girls based on their chest sizes. I'm more open-minded than that, Roman."

Roman: "Really now..."

Snickering, Qrow chimes in as he points at Y/N.

Qrow: "He's more into thighs."

This makes Y/N shoot a glare at his mentor, who continues to drink his sake from the floating tray. 

Y/N #1: "No, that's your kink, Qrow."

Qrow: "Hey, like mentor, like student."

Y/N #1: "That's still not a phrase."

The crime boss ponders a little before turning to Ren and asking.

Roman: "So... you are a guy?"

Ren swiftly answers.

Ren: "Yes, I am a guy."

Rolling his eyes, Roman proceeds further.

Roman: "Look, I hear you but, look at yourself. You're beautiful! Like, you're not my type but, you're a head turner but, like, as a lady. Anyone else agree?"

The crime boss turns to Y/N and Qrow, which none of them respond as Y/N only just shrugs. Ren just stares at Roman, completely baffled and his mouth almost agape.

Ren: "I have no idea how to take this entire conversation."

Roman leans back to his spot as he scratches the back of his head.

Roman: "Damn. I'm usually pretty good at telling this kind of thing."

With a deadpan expression, Y/N chimes in.

Y/N #1: "How could you not tell Ren is a guy?"

Annoyed, Roman glances over to Y/N as he retorts back.

Roman: "I'm better at it than you, at least."

With a smirk, Y/N just chuckles at this.

Y/N #1: "Heh, at least I would not make a mistake, like oh I don't know, dropping a cane to the ground and exposing myself, 'Uncle Remus'."

Roman: "Still not letting that little chase of ours go, huh."

As he said this, Roman shift his attention to Jaune.

Roman: "Isn't that right, Neo?"

Jaune, who by this point has continued to be quiet, has sunken up to his face in the water, blinking to awareness, looks to Roman and gives a sheepish smile. This is when Y/N cuts in.

Y/N #1: "Ah, so you notice her too."

Roman: "And you have?"

Y/N #1: "If you know Jaune like me, he's never this quiet. Also, I sense someone using their semblance. It wasn't that hard to figure out when we're in a single spot."

Upon saying this, Y/N stand up from his spot and turn his attention to "Jaune" as he stares at him, who continues to give off a sheepish smile as once he blinks, his eyes turn to Neo's colors. 

Y/N #1: "Now, Neo... care to explain why you're here, pretending to be Jaune and not be with the other girls?"

He doesn't get a respond from this "Jaune" as this impersonator reaches over to cling to Y/N's side. 

Y/N #1: "Hey, Neo!"

Seeing this, Roman gets up from his spot, letting out a sigh as he comments,

Roman: "Y/N, don't fall for the puppy eye stare she's giving!"

Y/N #1: "She has Jaune's face. I think I'll be fine."

This is when the real Jaune walks into the room they're in. Upon seeing another him, clinging on to Y/N's arm, Jaune is shocked and unsure what is going on.

Jaune: "I'm so confused right now!"

Y/N #1: "Don't be, Jaune. I'm taking Neo back to where the girls are."

Jaune: "Wait, that's Neo?!"

Y/N just takes the Jaune impersonator with him as she continues to cling on to his arm as they walk out of the room, which the real Jaune and the other guys stare after them. After that, Qrow turns to Roman, while Jaune enters the pool and chat with Ren, asking what that was about.

Qrow: "So, what's your relationship with that mute girl and Y/N?"

The crime boss turns to the drinking huntsman as he responds.

Roman: "First of all, her name is Neo. And secondly, Y/N and I started off as foes back in Vale. Until, one thing led to another, and we sort of come to a... mutual understanding."

Qrow: "Really now?"

Roman: "Yeah. As for Neo, she's like a... uh... little sister... a daughter...? Ugh, the point is, she is my partner in crime."

Qrow: "If that's the case, then what do you think about her being all clingy with Y/N?"

A moment of pause later, Roman answers back.

Roman: "If she likes him that way, then it's none of my concern. It only becomes a concern if it affects me in some way or he somehow makes Neo cry, which I highly doubt will happen."

Qrow: "Wow, you trust him that much, huh?"

Roman: "I... I suppose I do... somewhat, of course."

Qrow is quite taken aback by his remarks as he ponders to himself.

Qrow: ("Never thought Y/N would come to acquittanced with Torchwick and his accomplice. Then again, he's known Junior and the twins at Vale. And then there's me who used to be raised in a bandit tribe, so I guess I have no room to talk.")

Meanwhile, Y/N does his best to take the Jaune-impersonating Neo over to the women's only side while she continues to wrap her arms around his arm. Once they are about to pass the mixed bath side of the hot spring, the smirking Neo goes to pull Y/N roughly over to it.

Y/N #1: "H-Hey!"

Next thing he know, they are now inside the empty shower rooms of the mixed bathing side. Once Neo let go of Y/N's arm, she discards her Jaune disguise and revert to her original appearance via her semblance. The only issue was that she was wearing nothing but a towel, making Y/N shift his gaze away from her. Seeing the embarrassed expression on his face, Neo gives a cheeky smirk as she goes to use sign language in front of him.

Neo: "It's okay to look at me. I don't mind. I mean, we're both just wearing towels right now."

Eventually, Y/N does return his gaze back to the smiling Neo and with a brief sigh, he then asks.

Y/N #1: "Alright, Neo... why did you want to bring me here?" 

Neo: "What? Is it wrong that I want to spend time with you?"

Y/N #1: "There are better places to do that than here."

The mute girl just shook her head as she continues signing.

Neo: "I wanted to repay you back. So, I thought, 'why not wash each other's back'?"

Y/N #1: "Repay me? For what exactly? For fighting off those bandits, helping you get back up on Bumblebee or-"

His words are cut off by Neo, who place a finger on his lips. She quickly pulls her finger back and place it on her lips before she signs her response and giving him a flirty wink.

Neo: "I'll tell you once we're washing each other's back. So, are you up for it?"

As she signs that last part, Neo takes one step forward, giving the puppy eyes stare that Roman mentioned. Once more, Y/N let out a sigh, scratching his hair a bit before turning to the mute girl, giving her a small smile.

Y/N #1: "Sure. Let's go then."

Pleased by this, Neo goes to cling onto his arm once more only for Y/N to dodge it, sidestepping away. This makes the mute girl pout that he avoided her attempt to tease him. Rolling his eyes and smiling, Y/N goes to hold her hand and take her to one of the shower rooms and proceeds to wash themselves a bit. As they do, Y/N is doing his very best to compose himself, realizing that Neo is showering next to him. Soon enough, the two get out of the shower rooms and head to the hot spring pool. Neo goes to grab Y/N's hand and lead him to a secluded spot of the room. They sit down at a pair of small wooden stools as Neo goes to scrub his back gently with a sponge. 

Y/N #1: ("This feels... nice.")

After a couple of minutes of just silent scrubbing, Y/N glances over to Neo.

Y/N #1: "Hey, Neo... why do you love me?"

This makes the mute girl stop scrubbing his back for a moment before getting up and standing beside him as she signs her response in front of him. 

Neo: "Why do you ask?"

Y/N #1: "Well... I don't mind your affection towards me... I just... I just want to know. Like I know why my teammates fall for me and a few others but, when it comes to you... I'm not so sure." 

Neo: "You want to know, Y/N?"

There's a moment of pause from him before finally responding.

Y/N #1: "Yeah. I do."

Neo then goes to sign her answer as Y/N focus on her hands.

Neo: "Did you remember the first time we met?"

Y/N #1: "Yeah, I met you at Vale when I... made you drop your ice cream by bumping into you..."

Neo: "Still haven't forgotten that little encounter."

Y/N #1: "Hey, I said I was sorry."

She rolls her eyes while smiling as she continues further.

Neo: "Well, remember when I said that you look familiar to me?"

This caught Y/N's attention as he's quick to answer.

Y/N #1: "Yeah, you did say that. Why?"

Neo: "Because I remember now... in that town, you're that kid who saved me from those bullies."

Upon seeing this, Y/N's eyes widen as memories from his old town and his old self begins to fill in his mind. 

Y/N #1: ("No... no... that quiet girl... that was... her...")

He shifts his gaze a bit as he replies back.

Y/N #1: "Are... are you sure that you're mistaken, Neo?"

The mute girl shook her head as she resumes signing.

Neo: "No, I'm not. It was you. You have the same face, and the same name. I heard it from that other kid that you were with on that day."

Y/N's eyes widen even more as he realizes that she's referring to his deceased cousin, Darius. Clenching his fist and endure to maintain his composure, he wanted to tell her that he didn't save her from those older kids because she was in danger, but because he wanted to fight someone to test out his power. However, the memories of what happened to his old town, to his family, was too much for him to handle as he shakes his head. 

Y/N #1: "O-Okay, I was... there... so, that's why you fell in love with me?"

Neo: "It was only a part of it. Once I finally remember that day, and all the time we spent time together, it just... happened. Hm, aren't you lucky~?"

As she signs this, Neo goes to hug him from behind, pressing her somewhat exposed chest against his back, much to his surprise.

Y/N #1: "N-Neo!"

Neo just snuggles up to him before Y/N continues.

Y/N #1: "D-Don't you want me to wash your back?"

Neo pauses a little bit before letting go of him as Y/N turns around to face her.

Neo: "Oh right."

And with that, Y/N goes to scrub on Neo's back. He does it much slower than her, trying to calm himself since Neo lowers her towel to make it easier for him to wash her back. 

Y/N #1: ("Focus on her back. Just... focus on her back. And nothing else...")

After a few minutes of scrubbing her back silently, Y/N shift his eyes to the back of Neo's head as he speaks up. 

Y/N #1: "Neo... if you don't mind me asking, but what happened next? I... I don't remember exactly what happened after that."

The mute girl pauses as she thinks it over before finally signing her response.

Neo: "My parents had enough of that town you were in, and they took me to Vale, thinking it would be better place to live in. After a few months of settling in, our house... was burned down... by a bunch of human supremacists. Attacking anyone who sympathized with the Faunus... that included my parents..."

She stops signing as Y/N absorb the information, recalling that these individuals would burn the house of those who they believe to be "Faunus sympathizer" while they were still inside. Y/N looks to Neo again, now knowing what happened to her parents.

Y/N #1: "I'm sorry to hear that, Neo... I truly am. So, how did you survive?"

A moment later, Neo continues with her signing.

Neo: "I managed to escape through the back door with only scratches and bruises. Once the fire was over and it began to rain the next morning, I was... beaten by a bunch of street kids. They wanted what little stuff I had and since they couldn't understand me, they just resorted to beating me. I was alone, hurt, scared. I wanted to fight back but, I couldn't. That was when Roman appeared."

Y/N #1: "Roman...?"

Not looking at him, Neo gives a nod before resuming.

Neo: "He scared them off and once he saw the state I was in and the semblance I was trying to use, he took me in, and I became his accomplice. Roman inspired me to keep moving forward with my life while you Y/N, you inspired me to learn to fight, to defend myself, and to be strong."

Y/N slowly process this little backstory of hers as he looks down at the floor, tightening his grip on the sponge he was holding.

Y/N #1: ("You're wrong, Neo. I was a stupid, selfish brat who wanted to beat up someone.... anyone. I... I didn't intent to save you... you were just... there to witness me... brutalize them...")

Neo glances over to Y/N as she signs to ask.

Neo: "So, what about you? I never got to hear your life in that town."

Eyes widen a bit, Y/N turns to face Neo as she points at her back, gesturing him to continue washing it. Eventually, Y/N does tell her but, it was a rather brief summary, cutting out a very large chunk of his past. Lived that town for most of his young life, town got attacked by a large Grimm horde, his mentor saved him and took him in, and the rest was history. Neo process this information Y/N has given her as he finishes washing her back.

Neo: "You and I are kinda similar, don't you think?"

Y/N #1: "Yeah, I guess so."

They stay in place in silence for several seconds only for Y/N to speak up once more.

Y/N #1: "Hey, Neo... do me a favor... can you keep this whole conversation to yourself?"

The mute girl turns around to face him as she quickly replies.

Neo: "Why?"

Y/N #1: "Because I... I don't want to think on it anymore."

Neo: "Oh..."

Y/N can see the somewhat sadden look on Neo's face as he briefly sighs before resuming.

Y/N #1: "How about we make a deal then?"

She looks at him, visibly confused at his remark, but he presses on.

Y/N #1: "You keep this information to yourself, and I'll keep yours to myself. How does that sound?"

Neo ponder on this for a moment before eventually turning to Y/N, nodding in agreement and giving him a thumbs up. 

Y/N #1: "Thanks."

Giving a smug look, Neo place a finger on her lips before signing. 

Neo: "It can be our little secret~"

This gets a chuckle out of him.

Y/N #1: "Yeah, sure."

He then gets back on his feet and turning his back on her.

Y/N #1: "Well, now that we're done washing each other's back, let's head back before the others find-"

His sentence is interrupted upon Neo swiftly standing up, wrapping her arms around him, hugging and pressing her now exposed chest on his back again. As this happen and feeling this sudden sensation of her chest on his back, Y/N quickly turn his head to Neo as he tries to push away the blushing face he's having now. 

Y/N #1: "N-Neo! I thought we were done here!"

Next thing he knew, Neo begins to rub herself up and down against his back as Y/N is unable to see the flirty and seductive smile on her face. Y/N looks down to see Neo quickly signing to him.

Neo: "Oh, then are you more interested in my thighs~?"

This makes Y/N even more embarrassed than he already has, mentally groaning to himself.

Y/N #1: ("Of course, she was listening to our conversation.") "L-Look, I'm being honest with you. That's Qrow kink, not mine."

Neo: "Then, I'll just keep doing this~"

This last for only a minute and before Y/N can say anything else, the sliding door leading to the shower rooms opens, revealing to be Weiss, Yang, and Ruby, wearing nothing but towels on. As for them, they discover Y/N, standing there with only a towel, gazing at his well-toned body as Neo peek behind him to see who it was. 

Neo: "...?"

Y/N: "Girls...?"

Utterly shocked by the sight of this and their faces turning bright red, the three girls shout at her in sync.

R/W/Y: "NEO!!!"

In response, Neo just playfully stick her tongue at them as she resumes being attach to Y/N's back. Y/N goes to face palm, at the whole situation and to cover his eyes at the same time.

Y/N #1: ("So much for taking her back to the girls' only side.")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 249 29
Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY series.) (Discl...
156K 3.5K 71
he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any pictures in this fanfiction)
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
1.1K 8 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...