Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

โœŽsummary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
two
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

It's Just Business.

62 3 1
By pvrpleBTS7

tw/ IMPLIED KIDNAPPING AND ABUSE. sad hospital scene with Min and little yoongi :(

The room filled with silence as Yoongi waited for a response.

He would love to say he'd be over the moon excited if you were carrying his baby but he couldn't say that.

He would do everything in his power to protect the both of you but that would only mean his father would hound him about raising his kid to be like him. Min already is on his case about having a baby, imagine how he'd be if you were pregnant.

"Well, are you?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, no-but I was late this month so it could have been a possibility..." You trailed off. Yoongi couldn't help the relieved expression that painted his face, that hurt you more than it should have. "Y-you're relieved?"

"Yes and no," Yoongi started "I'm sad that we aren't expecting but I'm relieved because I know babies change everything. I just told you about my work, we still have to get through that before even thinking about a family or marriage right now." he finished defeatedly.

"...did you mean it..when you said you wanted to marry me?" you asked softly. Yoongi nodded as he pulled you into his arms to hold you tight. "I wanted to marry you the moment we hit our first year but...this was holding me back."

You laid your head on his chest feeling the same sense of comfort and security you've always felt. You needed to stay in his arms. You needed to.

"If we get married...what does that mean for us? Are things going to be the same or will you grow from me?" You asked. Yoongi pulled away just enough to look you in your eyes.

"It wouldn't change a thing. Blossom...I am in love with you and I don't want to see myself without you next to me."

Yoongi was one hundred vulnerable with you. He never felt this way about anyone he had ever dated. He needed you to know that. You needed him to know...

That you felt the same.

"I don't want to see myself with anyone that's not you either, Yoongi. But I need to know what I'm getting myself into..." You said looking down at you.

"And you will. Everything. From here on out but...you have to promise me something.."

"Anything.."

"Once I let you in one hundred percent, you can never repeat anything you see or hear to anyone..and you have to leave the hospital..for your safety."

Yoongi looked at your saddest expression before continuing. "I know how much you love nursing but I can't risk you getting hurt and losing you forever."

You nodded avoiding Yoongi's gaze. "Okay..."

Yoongi lifted your chin before leaning down and kissing your lips sweetly.

"Thank you, baby.."

You and Yoongi talked a lot that night. As Yoongi unraveled more of the truth, your heart softened, finally realizing the weight he had carried all these years. It must have been hard to hold such a responsibility at a young age. The man you loved had been burdened by his father's past, trapped in a world he never asked for. Your anger began to dissipate, replaced by a glimmer of understanding.

"In all honesty, I liked what the mafia brought. I'm not going to deny that. I had everything I could ever need and more. I didn't want anything and my needs were met. Who wouldn't want that? But when it came to finding out how.... I just didn't like the process of obtaining such assets. I wasn't always aware of my father's business. From my understanding, I always assumed we were rich. My grandfather always gave my dad hundreds of thousands of dollars just because, and he does that to me now. I hardly talk to my grandfather but he still gives me an allowance like we have the best relationship in the world. My father and I don't agree on much but we do agree on the pressure his father gives us. He always demanded so much of my father and I know once he returns he's going to do the same to me. Growing up, I remember my grandfather always inviting us to his house parties and it's always been that up until he went to the States. None of us had any reason to be there, the kids anyway. I remember meeting Namjoon and his father there. We became very close despite him being younger than I am." Yoongi rubbed his hands on his knees as he reminisced on the old days. A small smile crept on his face remembering his teenhood.

"I learned about my father and the mafia when I was 14 or 15. I was supposed to know but Namjoon and I were too noisy for our own good," he chuckled and shook his head before sighing. "Although, I laugh about it now. It was the most terrifying day of my life. It's what shaped my personality and caution."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom says I could stay the night if that's okay with your mom," Namjoon said laying back on Yoongi's bed "I just have to go and my stuff for school in the morning"

Yoongi nodded with a slight chuckle as he placed his pen down onto his journal.

"You might as well get stuff for the whole week. You never just stay the night and my mom never cares" Yoongi teased. Namjoon laughed.

"I know. I'll grab things for a few days, then check in with my mom when I go back for more clothes then call it even" Namjoon planned.

"Whatever. If we're going to go to the movies later then we need to leave now to get your stuff." Yoongi said closing his black notebook, placing it into his drawer next to his bed, and locking it with the key that hung around his neck.

"Are you still writing music in that book of yours?" Namjoon asked following behind Yoongi once they got downstairs. Yoongi wrote a note for his mom to let her know he'd be back later before turning to Namjoon.

"I write more than just songs. I write everything in there." Yoongi admitted. "That's a diary, you know that right?" Namjoon teased.

Yoongi sucked his teeth.

"It's a book that I write in" he corrected. Namjoon shrugged.

"...also known as a diary" Namjoon snorted as Yoongi hit his shoulder with a small laugh.

"Whatever, Joon. Just make sure you also grab stuff for this weekend for my grandfather's party"

"Yoon!" a small voice interrupted Joon from answering.

Yoongi and Namjoon stopped, turning to face Yoongi's younger brother.

"What?" the older male turned completely to his younger brother who's cheeks flushed red getting his brother's attention.

Yoongi's younger brother adored him. He always wanted to be with him even though sometimes it annoyed Yoongi, he also secretly loved it.

"Can I-I come? To the movies with you?" He stuttered causing Yoongi to chuckle.

Yoongi never tells his brothers no. To him that was his parents' job. Whatever his brothers wanted, he did just that. Min wasn't as involved in their life as he should be so Yoongi promised his father that he would be.

"Of course. You can always come with me. Why don't you get ready? Namjoon and I will be back in 20, maybe 30 minutes tops." Yoongi smiled watching his brother's face light up.

The youngest brother came running in "CAN I COME TOO?" causing Namjoon to laugh.

"Why not? Just be ready when we get back" Yoongi waved before heading out the door with Namjoon.

"You're a good older brother Yoongi," Namjoon said as he kicked the rocks that lay on the pavement.

Yoongi shrugged "They're not that bad. They just whine a lot and expensive" Namjoon laughed.

"You love them."

"It would be fucked up if I didn't Joon"

The boys continued on their way to Namjoon's house talking and laughing about any and everything that came to mind. But it all came to an end when the boys saw two men standing in the middle of their path.

Namjoon didn't live far probably a 20-minute walk at most. They live in the same Neighborhood, he just lived a few streets behind Yoongi. Everyone had a big home in this community, everyone threw parties. Everyone knew everyone.

Neither boy knew who these men were and neither cared. Not until they came closer and realized neither man moved from the middle of the sidewalk

"What's is these assholes' problem?" Namjoon cursed. Yoongi frowned and looked behind him, noticing the two men following them.

Yoongi stood closer to Namjoon and whispered "I think we should head to my grandfather's house."

Namjoon agreed almost immediately "I think that may be a good idea. He lives right down the street right?" Both boys had their eyes set on Yoongi's grandfather's home. He wasn't there but he and his father should be there afterward. At the most an hour or two.

The boys turned sharply into the empty street the moment they noticed Yoongi's grandfather's home just a few houses down. The men stood directly in their tracks with a menacing smile.

"Look Min's little boy. He's grown all up" one man said.

"He looks just like him, and so does Kim's boy," the other said.

"What are you two doing out here so late? It's not safe out here" the third man said standing behind Namjoon placing his large hands on the boy's shoulders and making him freeze in place.

"Yeah, don't you know what time it is? Kids like you should be sleeping but! Since you're here we should have a bit of fun." the last man, clearly the one who's running everything said wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi had a great poker face. He kept his blank appearance but he was shitting bricks.

"We have to meet my grandfather at his home. We need to go" Yoongi said sternly making the older men laugh.

"Oh? Senior's home? Maybe we should visit the old geezer huh fellas?" they all laughed again.

The one man behind Yoongi placed his free arm around Namjoon's shoulder, pulling the boys closer to him and walking forward.

~~~~~~

"Have you seen big brother? Did he and Joon come back?" Yoongi's younger brother asked his parents.

Min was too busy on the phone to pay attention which only made their mother angry.

"No honey. I haven't seen them walk through the door. Why?" their mother asked.

"Oh, big brothers are going to take us to the movies with them! They told us to be ready in 20 minutes but it's been 2 hours already" he frowned.

"What if they saw the movie without you guys?" Min asked hanging up the phone, annoyed with his youngest whines.

"Big brother wouldn't do that! He never forgets us!"

"Yeah! And Joon was getting clothes from his home! Why would he bring them with him to the movies?" the youngest frowned.

"Quit the damn whining. I will call Kim and ask. If they went without you, I'll kick Yoongi's ass for forgetting about you and take you to a movie myself" He said poking their cheeks and making them giggle.

He picked up the phone and dialed Kim's number.

"Yeah, boss?"

"Kim, has my knuckled-headed son come to your place?"

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same about Joon. I know they were together but Area said they were at your place and hadn't seen them walk through the door since 12 this afternoon."

Min frowned "What do you mean she hadn't seen them since 12?"

The room fell silent from Min's words. Worry was plastered on the faces of Yoongi's brothers.

"I called Ju-Won, he's looking to see if they went to the movies. He's calling now, I will call you back"

"Make it fucking quick. This is my fucking son." He whispers through his teeth hanging up the phone and dropping it on the counter before lowering his head,

Only moments went by but it felt like forever, Kim finally called back but his voice was frantic.

"They're in the fucking hospital fucking clinging to fucking life! Someone found them in the alleyway by the casino!"

Min didn't say a word he dropped the phone and grabbed his keys, rushing out the door.

"Mommy?" the youngest asked, "is big brothers okay?"

The boys' mother had no idea what to even say, Min didn't tell her anything. All she could do was put on a brave face.

"Of course they're okay! Your father will bring them home. Let's get ready for bed and catch a couple of movies on tv" she said leading the two boys upstairs.

~~~~~~~~

Min rushed through the hospital doors looking for Kim with some of his soldiers behind him.

"Where is my fucking son? Where is he?!" Min said losing his cool.

Min's heart almost stopped when he saw Yoongi and Namjoon lifeless on a stretcher being wheeled through the hospital. He ran to the stretcher pushing the man out of the way to see his son.

Min looked over the boy's bruised body and face. He had never seen his son in this state. He never heard his son's voice so broken and defeated. Yoongi's eyes were bouncing around, trying to focus on one thing but all he could see were bright lights and what felt like thousands of people surrounding him. He kept calling for his parents.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Appa's here" Min cried grabbing Yoongi's hand and running allowing side him. "Appa's here"

Yoongi fixed his gaze on his father, it was the clearest thing he saw.

"Dad" Yoongi cried "Dad I tried to protect Namjoon. Th-they were too strong"

Min's heart broke watching his oldest in pain and shedding tears like this.

He ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"Shhh..shhh.. I know. I know. You've done well."

"They knew who you and grandfather were. They knew Kim." Yoongi cried holding on to his father's hand tightly as things started to black around him.

"Sir we need to get him back immediately. He's losing a lot of blood right now"

Min looked at the man with tears running down his face gripping the man's jacket tightly.

"You better save him. If my son or my nephew loses a gain of hair, I will kill you."

"Y-yes sir we will do everything we can sir."

"Dad...d-dad don't go. I'm s-scared. Wh-where's Namjoon" Yoongi said, holding onto his father tightly.

"Son, Son, son..listen. They are going to take good care of you okay? You just relax. I'm going to be here right when you get out okay? Namjoon is going to be fine. Trust me"

Yoongi nodded, terrified for his life.

Min watched as they carried the two boys away. Kim was an emotional wreck.

"My only son Min. My only son" he cried. Min grabbed Kim's arms

"Pull it together, right now. They will be okay. We need to find the cowards who did this"

Min couldn't believe someone tried to take his son's life.

"You should have started preparing Yoongi and Namjoon for this moment. I don't blame them, I blame you two"

Min turned to face his father.

"My wife and I agreed that we would let him live peacefully until he turned 18 and obtained the Family," Min replied bitterly.

"And look what that has done for you? It might have cost my grandson's life." His father yelled.

"You two should have given me the boys as I requested. They wouldn't be in the situation right now"

"Father, with all due respect, I am more concerned about my son's health. You didn't give a fuck about me so I understand it's hard for you to understand. I love my children and I only want the best for them."

"I wanted the best for you too, but you didn't understand. But after today?" his father sighed "You will understand why I was hard on you and this never happened."

Min couldn't care less about the words his father said he was more concerned about his son.

~~~~~~

Min walked through the door.

Yoongi's mother jumped up and walked to her husband.

"Where's Yoongi and Namjoon? Are they alright?" she asked frantically.

"They were targetted tonight. Some bastard roughed them up. They will be okay. They should be coming home in the next few days." Min said plainly as he walked up the long staircase that wrapped his grand entrance and led to the hallway. "Where are my younger sons"

"Th-they are sleeping. I need to know about Yoongi. What do you mean they were roughed up? How bad was it?" Yoongi's mother asked following Min to his office as he gathered his weapons and such. "M-Min...baby..what are you doing?"

"I'm handling business, you go to bed."

~~~~~~~~

"My father protected me that night but it always opened up a world of worry and fear. That's why I didn't engage in school activities as much. Despite having what one would call friends, they weren't friends. I didn't trust them and when I met you, I wanted to trust you but I didn't let myself. I had no idea who those men were but they ended up being someone who owed my father and tried to take the easy way out."

Hoseok heard Yoongi's words from his phone.

Unknowest to you, Jimin and Yongbok, Hoseok had Taehyung place a small mic into the envelope that Jimin handed you.

"I didn't think he'd tell nor he'd tell her about your father," Taehyung said surprised. Hoseok was pissed.

"It's his fucking fault why my father is dead. He still won't admit it." Hoseok's voice was full of hurt.

Yoongi and Namjoon were his best friends along with Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung. He didn't think the little blow-up they had in their late teens to early 20s would result in them killing his father. Jimin felt for Hoseok but he was pissed that he was used to getting this information.

"You know if you wanted this information you could have fucking said something instead of tricking me into giving her a fucking bugged envelop." Jimin scoffed.

"That's the least of our worries Jimin." Taehyung snapped "Besides you're acting as if you own this bitch something. We don't give a fuck about her, we're targeting Yoongi and his bastard father." Taehyung snapped again.

"For fucking what? For shit, it didn't know about?! You two are mad because they killed your fathers but you're fucking forgetting they never knew that. If you feel that badly about it kill their fathers" Jimin spat.

"As fucking if they give a damn? Yoongi hasn't gotten along with his dad since he told him he couldn't become a fucking songwriter, Namjoon doesn't care what the fuck his dad does since he's so far up Min's ass" Taehyung spat back

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you!" Hoseok yelled causing the two men to roll their eyes and take Yongbok by surprise. Mingi kept quiet as he looked on.

"I couldn't fucking care less about this argument. Jimin, Taehyung is right. It doesn't matter to me if they knew or not. As I see it, It's just business"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.7K 42
yoongi lived his whole life full of riches and luxury. expected to act prim and proper. be submissive and act on orders. he is currently married and...
20.9K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
3.5K 315 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...
41.2K 1.4K 35
He's young. He's beautiful. He's a billionaire who owns the biggest company in Seoul but he's also a killer. His killing sprees are the only thing th...