๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ {๐ต...

By CookieEat

"it's all started with that one slap" โ€ขi do not own any of those charactersโ€ข More

Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
(Not a chapter)
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08
( Chapter : 10 )
( Chapter : 11 )
( Chapter : 12 )
(Chapter : 13)
( Chapter : 14 )
( Chapter : 15 )
( Chapter : 16 )
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22

(Chapter : 09)

477 13 0
By CookieEat

After arriving to your house's main door. You knocked it. You had no idea who were inside of the house. You prayed that hopefully it's not your dad's friends. After waiting for few seconds. Someone opened the door. You looked up to see who's that person was. After seeing their face your soul had left your body.

It's no other than your own step brother Jake. Yes , your step mother had a son before she gets married to your dad. It's not like he was the nice guy. He was the most disgusting person ever you met after your father. He was mentally ill when you first met him. You tried your best to stay far away from him. He did abused you too when you were teen. He was 2 years older than you.

Even though he hated you alot but his main target was your sister. He met you're sister when she was 7 years old . After he saw your sister he started to going near to her whenever you were not around . Alice was young but she was smart. She told you immediately about this that Jake held her hands when she was playing , touched her cheeks , fingers , hair even shoulders. You knew what was going on Jake's mind.

Some weeks later Jake got arrested for doing a murder of a little girl. He was in jail during whole time. But today seems like he had returned home. You didn't know they give him therapy or not.

"Hello there my lovely step-sisters!" - Jake said with a creepy smile on his face.

"Uhm nee-san who's this?"- Alice

"Oh he? He's our step brother..Jake" - You.

Well Alice did kinda forgot Jake's face because she were too young to remember everything. But she knew there's someone named Jake who touched her. As soon as she heard the name she grabbed your hands tightly.

"Alice! You grown up alot! Goodness last time I saw you...you were so young and... beautiful even though you're still as before!" - Jake

"Jake don't scare her. She doesn't remember anything" - You . You grabbed Alice's hands and walked inside of the house.

"Scared? Are you kidding? Why would I'll make her uncomfortable? She's my favourite after all!" - Jake

"Nee-san.. please let's go to our room I have to study.." - Alice . She was hugging your body. She didn't even dare to look at Jake's face.

"Aww are you getting scared ? No don't be come here let me give you a hug! Aren't you happy that I got out of that jail and returned home?" - Jake

"Surely Dad and his wife are happy about this but we are not . Now we have to deal with another monster" - You

"Seems like you didn't change Y/n" - Jake

You were about to say something but your stepmother started to walking towards you.

"Finally this slut had returned! Now don't waste any single time and go back to kitchen and make us dinner!" - Stella

"Yes please my lovely sis" - Jake

"Shh son! Why you're calling that Slut sister?! Look at her how ugly she is! No one even wants her! She's just stupid like her bitch mother! Even looking at her face disgusted me!" - Stella

"I don't care what you say mom but Alice is different!" - Jake.

You could feel your blood is boiling. You wanted to break all of his bones right now but they are 3 people and you're only 1 you can't defend yourself against them. And if you lose yourself surely Alice will get be in dying situation.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE BITCH? I SAID GO BACK TO KITCHEN! TODAY MY DEAREST SON CAME HOME AND I DON'T WANT YOU LITTLE WITCH RUINED IT!" - Stella pulled your hair and pushed you forward.

You got up from floor and walked inside of bedroom with Alice. You locked the door. You turn around and saw Alice's teary face.

"W..why! Why he had to comeback into my life again! I just remember how he touched him when I was just 7 years old only! Nee-san! I don't want to stay here anymore! I'm scared!" - Alice

"Shhh sweetie please don't breakdown like this...I know how disgusting is this. I'm really sorry that I couldn't protect you at that time but now I'll protect you each time don't worry" - You .

"What..what if he comes into my room while you are asleep! And do T-That.." - Alice

"No sweetie he won't able to do something like that what I said? I'll protect you! Don't ever say anything like that again!" - You said as you tightly hugged her.

"Now please be strong for me..don't cry..come on change quickly we have to get to downstairs." - You

Time skipped. You made dinner for everyone. Jake asked you about let Alice join the dinner but Alice said she wasn't feeling well so she went inside of bedroom. After doing all those cleaning works you changed into your pajamas. You were about to go to bed but suddenly you got a call from an unknown number.

"Huh..who's calling this at this hour?" - You

Without thinking twice you answered the call.

"Hello? Who's this?" - You

" Where are you and took you long enough to call me " - ??

you heard the voice and recognised who's this.

"Sanzu! I'm so sorry about that actually I had some works to do after returning home so that's why I completely forgot to call you" - You

"Mmm so you forgotten about it huh" - Sanzu

"Yes my bad..sanzu don't be upset" - You

"Mmm then make me happy again" - Sanzu

"But how can I make you happy on call ?" - You

" I don't know my lady you have to figure it out" - Sanzu

"Sanzu come on tell me already!" - You

"You will do whatever I say?" - Sanzu

"If it's available in my budget I'll definitely do it" - You

"Are you sure that you are down for it? Once you say yes there's no way I'll let you go back..I mean it Y/n" - Sanzu. Suddenly his voice started to changing into deep & husky.

"Okay sir" - you chuckled

"Mmm did you eat? You sounds bit odd..Are you okay?! Are you feeling sick? Did you overworked today?" - Sanzu

"Sanzu calm down I'm just bit tired all those works that's all don't think that much you will be crazy" - You

"You don't know how crazy I can be"..."just for you" - sanzu

"Hmm pardon? Did you say something?" - You

"Maybe" - Sanzu chuckled.

"Where are you now sanzu?" - you

"I'm outside of Tokyo right now because I had to do a miss- I mean had to visit someone" - Sanzu

"Ohh I see actually I heard some air noises coming from your side that's why I asked." - You

"Princess it's getting really late go to sleep. I don't want you get headache next day for not sleeping. Good night my lady" - Sanzu

"Alright alright I'll but drive home safely okay? Good night Sanzu bye!" - You.

-Second person's pov-

You both hang up the call. Sanzu got inside of his car and started to starring at his phone screen. His gallery was full of your pictures . In those pics you were running with your sister , laughing, getting wet in the rain everything. A smirked appeared on his face as he look closely to one picture where you were all wet. He could saw your bra straps clearly.

He always have his eyes on you either it's him or someone else but you're never alone .after the incident he never stopped stalking you. Finding each information about you but to his surprise after digging very much into your life there isn't any clue of your personal life. Because your dad had forced you to hide everything from outsiders. Even it's suspicious to sanzu that why would you live so far away from city.

Wasn't this obvious? It's absolutely your dad's plans behind it. So whenever they torture you no one can able to help you.

But now you wherever you go thinking you are alone that's not happening anymore. There's always someone behind you. Watching your each steps.

Before he left the city he told one of Bonten's spy to look after you while he was gone. It was a female spy ofcourse. He won't ever let any male spy to look after you. He didn't even trusted that female spy either. He knew they aren't capable to project you like he will do .

After some hours later , that female spy texted him that everything is fine with you here. And sanzu told her to send pictures of yours so he can see your face each time.

As he saw your pictures he could feel his pant is getting tight. He could feel he turned on .
Next thing he knew he started to touching himself.

"Fuck you Y/n each time I see you I feel this..I can't able to control myself anymore" - Sanzu mumbled.

- Back to your room-

Before you go to sleep you checked your phone again. Just like usual Baji still didn't reply to any of your texts. You wanted to talk to him badly. But he wasn't answering any of your calls.
you gave up and closed your eyes.

*Next morning at the university*

You were walking in the hallway to reach your classroom. Suddenly you felt someone jumped on you from behind. You knew who can be this person.

"MIRAKI! OWW! I ALMOST FALL ON MY FACE" - You

"Sorry! My bad! It's just I'm so excited that my best friend will be in club for the first time as a DANCER!" - Miraki

"As WHAT? HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY? I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANNA JOIN AS STRIPPER!" - You

"Girl no! I didn't mean stripper. You just have to dance with strippers. They will give the clothes don't worry and they said it's not too much reveling!" - Miraki

"What? I never heard of that it's a new rule or something?" - You

"Well that's what my friend Eri said! She will help you now be happy that you will be getting paid lots of money!" - Miraki

"Still somehow I have bad feeling about this but I had zero choices to make now I'll be there dancing even though I'm not good at it" - You

"who said you're not good enough excuse me? You literally nailed at highschool events even I was jealous of you by your skills!" - Miraki

"Yea yea whatever but Miraki i can't let angel stay alone in that house you don't know my step brother Jake retuned home!" - You

"WHAT! WHEN?! HOW?!" - Miraki

"Yes! He came yesterday and I don't know how he got out but after since he came Alice feeling uncomfortable each second. She even going to bathroom with me she's that much traumatized" - You

"Poor her she's suffering too much so what are you gonna do now?" - Miraki

"I was hoping that you would let her stay in your apartment until my shifts gets over?" - You

"YEAH SURE! I would love to! She's a good kid I've no problem with that you just go and nail the performance!" - Miraki

"Thank you so much Miraki you don't know how grateful I'm to have someone like you!" - You

"Outside of university at 3 pm"

"Heyy Alice! How was school?" - You said to angel as she ran towards you.

"It was good nee-san!" - Alice

"Hiii kiddo! How are you" - Miraki

"Hello miss. Miraki! I'm good thanks for asking" - Alice

"So we are good to go now?" - Miraki

"Where are we going?" - Alice

"Well Alice , you see I got a new job so I've to visit there and it will be late night kinda and I will never let you stay alone in our house so you're going to stay with Miraki until my shift is over" - You

"Ohh I understood it's okay I'll be fine anywhere as long as I'm not in my own house.." - Alice

"But nee-san each time you brought me with you then why you're going alone this time?" - Alice added

You and Miraki looked at each other and didn't know what to say because saying the truth can affect on her mind.

"Uhm well it's because it's will be late night and you have your studies to do so at my workplace you will get tired that's why!" - You

Soon enough three of you got inside of a Uber. After half an hour you reached outside of an apartment building. It was small but it was looking very beautiful.

*At 5:30 pm at miraki's apartment"

"When your that friend Eri will arrive Mira?" - You

"She said she will come around evening time well let's just wait until she com-" - Miraki. Suddenly you both heard a knock on door. Miraki rushed to open the door. As she opened A beautiful woman with blue hair walked in. She had perfect body figure and she was looking so gorgeous.

"Y/n! Meet my friend Eri and Eri this is my bestie Y/n! The girl we talked about" - Miraki

"Hello sweetheart! Miraki told me everything just in time. One of our worker offered us that she will hand us a girl but suddenly she cancelled the deal said some issue came up and there were an empty spot so you are joining in!" - Eri

"Ohh I see" - You

"you looked bit anxious first time doing this?" - Eri

"Uh yes miss. Eri..I never tried to dancing in a VIP club before" - You

"Honey it's just a dance nothing serious like we strippers do just feel your skills and that's it enjoy your night" - Eri

"Alright I'll keep that in my mind miss. Eri" - You

"Y/n , you don't have to call me miss it's sounding like I'm 45" - Eri

"Oh haha my bad Eri but how old are you though" - You

"Oh uhmm I think I'm 39 " - Eri

"Seriously? You look young at first I thought you're 25" - You

"I heard that alot hon but anyway let's go now I've to teach you moves too!" - Eri

"Miraki please take care of Alice. She's taking a nap after she wakes up let her I said I'll be back soon see you Mira!" - You

"Enjoy your night my ladies!" - Miraki

( to be continue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 12.7K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...
24.3K 273 29
๏ธถ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ% โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ% โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ% โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ% โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ! โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ ่ตคใ„็ณธ โŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ ๐Ÿฉน[...
603K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!ยก anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!