๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐’ โŸข agent00

By GALAXBUN

๐Ÿ™ โŸก in which the most awkward girl falls in love with her idol . . แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐†๐€๐‹๐€๐—๐๐”๐๐’... More

๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿญ
i. doordash
ii. trending clips
iii. the fumble
v. slushy kisses
vi. desire
vii. caught
viii. unseen bikinis

iv. cupcakes

1.6K 65 29
By GALAXBUN

FOUR!
cupcakes.

(𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄)'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 as she pulled up to the mansion looking house in front of her. She leaned in her front car window in the driver's seat, almost failing to see the top of the house.

The plan was for her to be an addition to Kai's pretty chaotic streams, giving them both a little algorithm boost. But to be honest, they both wanted to make memories.

(Name) knew Kai personally before even they both started streaming, but they sadly started to grow apart as they both blew up. It was a terrible tragedy that made both of their heart sting, but it was life sadly.

But even though they drifted apart, that didn't stop them to talk to each other once in a while. Secretly watching each other's streams and videos to still slightly be in touch with each other.

Thoughts bursted out of the blue as (Name)'s ring tone went off from her phone. She let out a airy sigh before glancing at her screen, unsurprisingly, Estelle was the contact appearing on her screen.

She jokingly rolled her eyes before parking the car into their front driveway, seemingly behind what it seemed to be 5 other expensive looking cars. It made (Name) honestly kinda scared of the house.

As she glared at the mansion more and more, she remembered the night of how she delivered this food to her idol. She shuddered at her cringeiness that she perceived, picking up the phone beside her.

"hello?" (Name) said with a sarcastic attitude filled tone. Estelle responded with a typical teeth smack before chuckling, her elegant sleepy voice bursting through the phone.

"Mmmm, did you make it, ma?" Estelle asked on the other line, the sound of her adjusting in her sheets sounding through the phone. It was clearly obvious Estelle just woke up so (Name) adjusted her voice to seem more smooth and collected, knowing damn well thats the opposite she was feeling.

(Name) was genuinely terrified of how bougie this house looked to her. Before she knew Kai lived here, especially when she delivered Agent his food, she thought it belonged to some European decent kind of white lady.

"Yeah...Yeah i made it.." (Name) softly inquired as her eyes never left the neon blue BMW M4's license plate. To keep focus, (Name) kept repeating the plate in her head. Estelle's voice turned into a blur as her eyes kept rewinding back and forth to the text.

"(Name), you listening?" Estelle spoke up from the feeling of her friend losing sight of the conversation she started. (Name) let a small yelp slip though her lips before letting a 'mhmmm' drag out mouth.

"Anyway, Estelle, I'm parked in their driveway." (Name) stated, setting the phone call to an almost complete close. Estelle nodded and they both spilled their goodbyes to each other, (Name) soon pressing the red hang up button.

(Name) groaned and harshly leaned back into her red velvet seats, placing her face in her hands. Her anxiety was flaring up as she thought of just pulling out the driveway, just cancelling everything that her fans were so excited for. But that's what caused her to drag herself out her car and anxiously walking up to the front doorstep.

(Name) panted as the steps seemed to tire her out more as she got to the actual porch. Sweat trickled down forehead and she slightly leaned against the white railing beside her.

After collecting herself, she stood up straight and pulled out her phone to check herself. Her hair was neatly set out as her outfit was embedded with a sage green squared neck long sleeve, ending it with flared black leggings and black pumas. She smiled slightly as she finished adjusting herself and let out a heavy sighed.

The sigh ended and (Name) slowly raised her fisted hand to the neat wooden carved door. But she stopped, her mind started racing once more. What if his fans won't appreciate you, what if you realize you both drifting apart was the beat decision. Then it all went quiet, all you could hear is a door open.

"Thanks, Kai. Appreciate it-"
"I know we look related, but it's not him.."

(Name)'s face turned bright red as she realized her mistake. The man towering over her was not who she expected at the door, his dark eyes meeting hers. Her breath quickened as she froze in her place, his gaze seemingly to controlling her movements. A tingly feeling took over her throat as words couldn't form in fron of the attractive man.

"Wassup, Ma? You good" The man reassured, leaning slightly down to make sure he didn't miss any words leaving her rose colored lips.

"nice to see you too, agent..." (Name) quietly breathed out her mouth, refusing to look into the man's eyes once more. Agent's already plastered smirk fell flat as he leaned closer to the flustered girl's face once more. He hummed as to signify he barely heard a word out her mouth.

"Nice..to s-see you too!" (Name) exclaimed, her mouth quivering as she planned to lean slightly away, but his seemingly seductive cologne keeping her in place. Agent smiled in satisfaction before standing slightly up straight, once again towering over the door.

"Yeah, saw your car outside. It took you a bit so I wanted to make sure you were alright," Agent reassured. He opened to door wider as he stepped to the side, guiding her to come in the house. (Name) let out a soft smile before starting to step up the slightly elevated entrance.

Kindly, he slightly used his hand to guide her up the step, it softly placed on her lower back. (Name)'s head seemed to burst in flames, her flustered face obviously being noticeable at that point. His touch was gentle enough to not make her uncomfortable , but the gesture was enough for her to scream.

"Thanks.." (Name) muttered as she clasped her hands in front of her. Her eyes wandered around the house in awe, the house being huge. A slight 'woah' left her mouth as it seemed like stars were in her eyes as she inspected the place.

Agent walked up behind her as (Name) seemed to be so starstruck she stood still. He smiled and leaned down slightly to be a bit closer towards her ear.

"You like it, hm?" He hushed, causing (Name) to slightly yelp from how quickly he snuck up on her. Agent chuckled as (Name) grabbed on her chest to let out a pretty hefty sigh. She softly slapped his chest in embarrassment, Agent continuing to laugh.

"Jesus, back up...but, your house is actually pretty cool." (Name) smiled, receiving one back from the talk man. The moment seemed to end as they both heard scrabbling feet running down the steps. Agent knew who it was, but (Name) obviously had no clue who it could've been.

Kai appeared as he seemed to be slightly panicked, his breath becoming more heavy as he basically flew himself down the long flight of stairs.

"YOOO! I heard screaming. Agent you fucking down here, jesus.." Kai rambled as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes scanned the room as he realized to the two standing there next to each other. A smirk appeared as he finally ran the rest of the way down.

The man excitedly jogged over to you, pushing Agent out the way and bear hugging the girl next to him. A smile seemed to slightly lower from Agent as the scene played out of his friend hugging the girl he found attractive, but there's nothing bad about it. They used to be best friends before she probably knew him.

"Oooo, I see you! Over here looking like that!" Kai complimented as he pulled away from the hug, not letting go of your hand and lifting it up. (Name) smiled and started to spin pretty slowly, hoping that's what Kai intended to make her do.

Kai let out a small amount of compliments before (Name)'s fit check ended. Agent seemed to stand there awkwardly as he watched the scene unfold, secretly giving his friend a pretty rude glare.

"Don't she look good, Agent?" Kai teased as he stepped behind (Name), her not being able to render what he just intended. Her innocent eyes looked over at the man who seemed to be eyeing her up and down. The two stood there flustered as they now were avoiding eye contact. Agent soon recollected himself before giving her a warm slight smile.

"Yeah, like always.." He muttered the last part. (Name)'s eyes lit up at the compliment, her idol basically causing her whole day to brighten as well. She shyly smiled before Kai pulled them both away, shoo-ing Agent away as he tried to explain how to stream would go.

(Name) hung onto every word that exited Kai's lips, but the thought of Agent agreeing to Kai, saying she's pretty, kept that pretty smile plastered on her face. (Name) seemed to keep that drunk lovingly smile on her face, Kai obviously noticed the expression but kept his mouth shut. Only lowering his eyes at her with a teasing smirk.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 in popularity as the stream racked up about 500k viewers. The two streamer's fans enjoying every second of the entertaining stream. Giggles could be heard through out the cooking stream.

The two had decided to bake cupcake, but only knowing very little of how to bake. They figured their stupidity was very entertaining, due to the fact they burnt 2/4 of the cupcake recipes they made. Cupcake flour and other materials were messily splattered all over the marble top counter, white walls, and even birch floors. But the mess didn't stop the duo from having fun.

As (Name) was checking the chat, which was moving at horribly rapid stream, Kai was secretly texting Agent about how the stream was going. He secretly wanted the two to talk way more, even thought Kai equally thought how fine she is. A brightening smile peaked through his lips as he noticed how distracted (Name) was now beating the frosting mix ingredients together.

Kai had improvised that Agent could come down to the first floor kitchen and try some of their cooking. Kai knew that if (Name) was that bad at baking, he wouldn't rip and yell at her as he did Kai. As Kai put his phone away, (Name) was giggling her ass off at the fact she was making a huge mess.

A few minutes pass as the duo continued to finish off the cupcakes, adding multi colored frosting and horrible plastered on sprinkles. To be honest, the cupcakes weren't the most appetizing, but it wasn't horrible for two who barely baked.

"Yoo, I know they disgusting but Fanum would fuck these up tho!" Kai joked as he grabbed the plate stuffed with horribly decorated, focusing them on the camera. (Name) laughed at the pretty rude joke before calming down, hearing footsteps start jogging down the stairs.

(Name) immediately thought it was Fanum since Kai had brung his name up. Before she could figure it out, Kai had decided to walk out the room to 'wash his hands.' It made sense but it caused (Name) to eyeroll, knowing he was lying a bit. The sink was right behind them, so there was no reason to go, but she didn't want to frequently pressure him on answering.

As Kai left the room, (Name) started to crack jokes to entertain chat. Her hips moved as she chuckled, placing the last bit of decorations on the frosting. Hums left her lips, the sound immediately stopping as a donation popped up on the stream.

"OPPAUL DONATED 1$ : are you and agent a thing?"

The donation made (Name) flustered and stopped in her tracks, overthinking once more. Either way she answered, it would be clipped automatically as passed around through the community.

"Nahh, i dont know where yall be getting this stuff.." She quickly muttered as she tried to hide her pretty embarrassed face. Some of chat noticed but not enough to actually cause her to answer.

"Chat, doesn't this look like Agent?" (Name) giggled as she focused a terribly brown frosted cupcake with two black candy dots, along with a horribly thin mouth with black frosting. The dreads were shaky and all over the place, the dreads in question used with black frosting.

"It don't look like me.." Agent muttered in her ear but loud enough for the stream to hear. Again, a pretty loud yelp left her mouth, rapidly turning around to face the smirking man. The chat erupted as they noticed the two interacting in front of the camera.

His eyes scanned up and down the now laughing woman as she placed the cupcake down on the counter. Everyone seemed to notice this instead of (Name), who was again focused on placing the cupcakes on a plate.

"Wanna try one?" (Name) innocently asked as she gracefully placed one of the unwrapped cupcakes to Agent's lips. The girl didn't notice how cute the scene played out, if she did she would've never did it. But her soft smile just shined as Agent looked at her with sleepy eyes.

His eyes never leaving hers, her took a pretty medium sized bite of the chocolate treat, trying to figure out the taste. He hummed in satisfaction as he concluded that it wasn't that bad. A cute smile was layered on his face as (Name) celebrated that they weren't burnt or just horrible in general.

"Chat, I told you i'm a great cook!" (Name) slyly grinned at the camera, the victorious expression never leaving her face. Agent's eyes never left the girl's figure, his eyes seemed to wonder at the pretty girl in front of him. He noticed his staring and slightly licked his lips, pulling his direction away before getting caught.

Chat picked this up, spamming all sorts of 'rizz' jokes about the duo. (Name) hummed once more as silence fell upon both of them. Thankfully, Kai entered the room once more to see the two pretty close together.

(Name) was slightly leaned over the counter, Agent's chest almost pressed up against her back. The girl's flustered face was pretty identifiable as Agent kept his award winning smirk. Kai rolled his eyes as he entered the kitchen once more, exciting everyone who saw his appearance.

Agent took this as a cue to leave but before he ever decided, he leaned into (Name)'s ear.

"Aye, make sure to check your pocket, hm?" Agent reassured before smiling and walking out the kitchen. (Name) shivered before giving her attention back onto Kai, who seemed to be yapping about god knows what.

Hours passed before the two ended their stream, yelling goodbyes and such before the stream actually ended. (Name) let out a heavy sigh as she finally recollected her thoughts.

"Aye, what Agent say to you?" Kai asked as he took off his off white dirty apron, hanging it around his forearm. (Name)'s eyebrows raised as she realized what he asked of her earlier. She shoved her hand into her apron pocket and pinched the paper that seemed to be slightly crumpled.

(Name)'s eyes finally read the image, her body froze. Her breath hitched as she finally rendered the sentence on the paper. She gulped as her face turned red, causing Kai to get slightly concerned.

"Yo, you good?" He asked, walking up next to her to peak at the note. Before he could fully read it, she dropped the paper on the counter top and immediately started panicking.

"I gotta tell Estelle!" (Name) explained as she threw her apron off, planting it on the marble counter top and ravaging in her leggings pocket to find her phone. As she searched for her contact, Kai got a full reading on the note.

"Dinner Thursday at 7, just us?"

a/n:
LONG CHAPTER WOOOO
tysm for the support honestly means the world! later on i will include ya'll in some amp videos including some agent bonding time.

i hope y'all liked the tension i wrote, i had SO MUCH FUN

TYMS AHH LOVE YALL
(ps: pls dont flood my dms / comments asking for an update after like 3 days, i got school pls)

▬▬▬ SEASONS . •°. *࿐

──────ㅤ❪ㅤaugust 2023ㅤ❫ㅤ──────
ongoing

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 743 22
- ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š & ๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ - "๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 127 16
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ: โ€ข๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐Ÿ”ž โ€ข๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€โš ๏ธ โ€ข๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...
42.3K 1K 22
แด‹แด€สŸษชแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด‡-๊œฑษชษดแด„สŸแด€ษชส€ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ ษชษด๊œฐสŸแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ส€ แดษด ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด˜แด€ส€ษช๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ แด„ษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡. ส™แดส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข สŸแดษดแด‡สŸส, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฑษชษขษด๊œฑ แดœแด˜ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›ษชษดแด…แด‡ส€, แด€...