Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

NIJUU SAN

3.9K 189 162
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- some have been mentioning about the grammars error and typos, so sorry! As sometimes my keyboard auto-corrects and make it different. And I don't often re-read it.. Sorry for the inconvenience as I use phone to write not laptops or Computers.

Also, I won't be rewritten or recorrecting the chapters as It make me lose interest in writing new chapters, unless... Its too many mistakes please don't request that. (Sorry.. if it sound rude but, Sometimes it make me feel so displease that I give up on writing the story again because of that.. Sorry).

.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.."
"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺.. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧? 𝘖𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳.. 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsushi wakes up in the agency dormitory and smelled something good only to find out that Kyōka is in the room and made him food. At the agency, Atsushi approaches Dazai saying that he is not aware that Kyoka will be staying in his room. Dazai then tells him that half of the rent will be paid by Kyoka and she already agreed to it since they are out of rooms. Dazai then whispers that it is dangerous for Kyoka to live alone and it is Atsushi's big job to protect her. Atsushi then accepts the offer. Though he was reluctant.

Dazai asks Atsushi to write a report about the information he found on the benefactor who placed the bounty on Atsushi. As he discovered from the Port Mafia's communications records, the bounty was funded by The Guild, a North American organization of gifted individuals.

They hear a loud noise as Dazai walk towards the window to see so does, Atsushi as they took notice of the helicopter.

"Ah.. They.. Seized the initiative.. Eh?" Said Dazai as Tanizaki barged in and informed them of the arrival of The Guild leader Francis Fitzgerald and two of his subordinates.

Fitzgerald discusses business with Fukuzawa, wishing to purchase the Agency. Alarming them.

As he specifically would like the president to hand over their gifted business permit, but Fukuzawa refuses.

"Ah a shame indeed.. But the tea was indeed good after the Vulgar welcoming" said Fitzgerald walking out as he still recall someone showing their middle finger at the rooftop.

He wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for Lucy who hold the binocular and told him about it.

"Well, precisely.. Your welcoming is better then.. Some citizens.." Said Fitzgerald as Fukuzawa was confused yet, told Kenji to lead them out of the building.

As they leave, Fitzgerald warns Fukuzawa that an agency without employees would cease functioning and tells Fukuzawa that he shall deliver a message in the morning papers. Kenji sees the visitors out, but he vanishes in the elevator as the group exits the building.

.
.
.
.

The next day, the news was reported that a building housing the offices of the Port Mafia has vanished or more likely, the disappearance of a seven-story mafia-owned building overnight, believing it to be Fitzgerald's message. discovered that Kenji has gone missing after escorting the Guild.

Kunikida then orders Atsushi and Tanizaki to find Kenji. Naomi insists on tagging along since it will be also dangerous in the office leading Atsushi to be drag who was confused.

"Atsushi-kun unlike you, she has no ability. She'll only get in the way." Said Tanizaki Seriously as Atsushi look puzzled and confused.

"Huh!? What do you mean, Onii-sama!? I thought you said you'd always listen to me.!" Shouted Naomi.

"That's because la-last night you made me!" Exclaimed Jun'chiro who went flustered as Atsushi was confused. The flustered Jun'chiro quickly try to run away as Atsushi glance at Jun'chiro.

"My my, will you like to make me remind you of your request yesterday?" Said Naomi.

As they both turn but froze when they glance back to see Naomi disappeared in the herds of the crowds.

"Naomi?"

"Naomi where are you!" Shouted Jun'chiro who quickly rushing around the people as Atsushi try to catch up.

"Come on Y/n-kun and Elise-chan where did you both disappear?" Muttered the person in panick as Jun'chiro push away the man out of the way on the floor.

"Move!"

As Atsushi took notice of the ravenete hair man who is around his 30s? Had fallen on the floor because of Jun'chiror.

"Oww"

"You alright?"

As Jun'chiro took notice of a certain red hair women. (I found out that she is 19 years old.. ) as he try to reach to her.

In a blink of an eye they and other civilians were transported by the ability to a weird room.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺" said the women with a treathening smile as the people panicked when realisation dawn onto them.

Lucy explains how they can exit her dimension anytime, but their captured subordinates shall remain behind a black door, and their memories inside Anne's Room would disappear.

Moreover, she asks them to play with a gigantic doll-like monster, Anne, in a game of tag; the frightened civilians escape her dimension.

"You're only three?" Said Lucy taking notice of Atsushi, Tanizaki, and a doctor (who appears to be looking for a child named Elise) inside the room. Lastly, Lucy tells them that.. if they can get the key into the black door, the hostages shall be freed.

"It's dangerous.. you should go" said Atsushi to the older ravenete male who was in frightened state.

"I'm looking for my daughter and my husband" said the male as Atsushi was taken aback.

'Shouldn't it.. Be wife?' Thought Atsushi abit confused as the man took out a photo.

"I tell you, she is cute like an angel! Here, her name's Elise" he showed the photo to Atsushi who look confused as the older male sighed.

"Unfortunately, I don't have my other wallet.. where my husband photo is" he said letting out a saddening sighed as Atsushi sweatdrop.

"What about your husband name?" Asked Atsushi as The male sighed.

"He doesn't like others to know his name, He can be quiet blunt and cold but I tell you he can also, quiet sweet too!" He said mentioning his daughter and his husband making Atsushi slightly confused on what to say.

"They.. Might be beyond that door.. And if they are.. I cannot lose them both can.. I?" Said the older male as his tone sound sad and broken hearted as Atsushi felt the need to help him as losing a family is painful, as he himself doesn't have parents at all he doesn't want a happy family to be broken.

"The rules are simple! It's just a game of tag! With adorable lil'Anne! If she touches you...." Her eyes darken as her smiles widens. "You lose"

"Before she does, if you open the door, you win the game and I shall release all the hostages" said Lucy the details.

"Can.. Two of us play the game?" Asked Jun'chiro as Lucy nod.

"Of course! It's more fun if we all play together!"

"Oh! And let clear one thing! No rough stuff's allowed in this room.. Everything's here set up, you can't dance it or break it" said Lucy.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

In a blink of two or three seconds Jun'chiro was caught, Alarming them all.

'She's too fast' that's what cross in the mind of Atsushi as Jun'chiro was taken away in the door.

"Now, we've got another friend, How joyous Anne!"

Atsushi mind took a second as quickly he dogdge the upcoming attack alarming Lucy as Atsushi dodges it.

.
.
.
.
.

(Skipping some part of Lucy talking about her orphanage time to Atsushi as she is envious of him.)
.
.
.
.

"Got it!"

"No! Look out boy!" Shouted the old man quickly to Atsushi who threw away the key.

"Oh dear.. Abusing the precious key?" Said Lucy as she smirk evily, "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

"I thought I win if I get the key!"

"Yes.. If you can" said Lucy mockingly.

As Atsushi try to run away and was about to depend it on others alarming Lucy yet, Atsushi was pulled back by the neck by the long ribbon by the older man.

"No.. You don't boy, the enemy is over there" he said as his eyes were abit scary until, the ribbon break as Atsushi fall flat on the ground as Lucy stood there comprehending what she is witnessing.

"I wouldn't recommend fleeing in this case.. Um.. I hope you'll take a humble neighborhood doctor's word for it but.. If you trust that girl.. If you go through this door.. You'll lose tour memories.. You'll forget about your friends by her villainous viles.."

"..." Lucy glare.

"Let me.. tell you something.. A game theory research tell us.. If a harmful enemy advances upon you, the optimal reply is to fight back all you can. We need to smash this foe.. So she won't get another chance to strike" he said smirking as Atsushi was alarmed by his word.

"B-but how?"

"No enemy is more vulnerable than one they convinced they can't lose.. And.. Judging by what I have been hearing.. The people in that room.. When you were captured weren't they all working desperately to save you?" As An arrow hit the target Atsushi eyes widen as it click into his head by the man's words.

'He's right.. All of them.. So this time.. I'll...!" Thought up Atsushi standing up to fight as Lcuy smirk.

"Are you done with your chatting? Ready to go again? I don't want to waste more time as it can eventually be spare to have time to play with them, especially someone" she said as the ravenette eyes narrowed abit yet quickly dismissed before either of them took notice.

"Too bad it's already game over for you"

He jump up but caught by another alarming him as he was dragged away to the door.

"Okay! All over!" Cheered Lucy as she glance at the older man.

"So what will you do sir? Thanks to you I manage to keep that tiger from getting away! I'd be happy to let you go as a token of my gratitude, you are just an scurffy old married man, and I wasn't order to capture anyway, as I already caught what Fitzgerald requested.. So he won't mind... Or.. Perhaps.. I'd be fun to see your anguish face when Anne's finnaly grap you maybe you will see your husband there!"

As silent felt for a second.

"𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝗺𝐞?" Said the man as Lucy felt a frightening shiver on her spine.

'What's going on?-my legs...are shaking I can't move.. Is this.. Bloodlust? But also.. Why can't Anne move either?' Thought Lucy in fear.

"Its no use.. You have already lost the fight, take a look"

As Lucy turn to see the image disappear as Atsushi eventually with hold the door alarming Lucy.

"The battle of two on two was from the start!" Shouted Atsushi as he explain how cool Tanizaki was to created another Door like image.

(Some scene of how Atsushi doesn't want Lucy to fail her mission but he is too inexperience to find another way of it so..).

Anyways, Lucy was pulled by the ribbon as she now was hold by Atsushi. (In the manga its so detail.. Its nice)

But after it.
.
.
.
.
.

They all were back to where they disappear. As Atsushi try to speak to Lucy who ran away in tears.

"Ahhh! Elise-chan!!" Shouted someone alarmi f Atsushi who turn to see the certain ravenete with A blonde hair girl.

"Are you okay? Where on earth did he and you walk away like that! It took me a day!!" Said The older man who look so relief and still in panick or a mixture of both.

"He he, Al-niisan and I went to that shop! And I thought it will make Rintarou to be worried" she said smiling.

"I was! I already was! I was worried you both left me!!"

"I wanted to make you cry anyway, as you make Al-niisan work too much" said Elise smiling as the man flinch.

"That's so mean.. Elise-chan.. But that's okay I forgive you but I won't forgive him! Your Al-niisan is bad for leaving me he have to spend more time with us again!"

"Mo! Rintarou! Don't force Al-niisan! He doesn't like you!"

"Elise-chan!!!"

Atsushi stare at the scene confuse of who they meant as the older man doesn't seem to be worried about his husband, he was taken aback by a hug by Kyouka who came for him.

"Well we'd better get going and catch your Al-niisan before he rush off alone" said the ravenette who approach Atsushi and Kyouka with Elise who is looking around in search of the certain h/c hair taller male.

"Thanks a lot for the advice.. You said you.. were a doctor?" Said Atsushi as the ravenette nod.

"Ah yes, boy.. No matter what the stake are there is always an logical way best solution the more you feel you have fallen apart the more you should not forget" said the ravenete as he smile.

"Ah, that remind of him saying.. That observation towards the outcome is good but going out and explore the unknowns to knowns is a great feeling especially if you applied it to your life" said The man as let out a sighed.

"Ah, did you find your husband?" Asked Atsushi as the man flinch.

"Ah not yet.. He will be around.. Somewhere, Elise-chan?" Glance at Elise who's shrugged.

"He was with me when we disappear but he wasn't there when I woke up here" said Elise as The man let out a deep sighed.

"I guess we will have to find him, will be going now" he said as he left. As Atsushi was confused as He felt like he heard it somewhere like..

His mind froze when Kyouka puked alarming him.

"Kyouka-chan what's wrong?"

He panicked as he try to help Kyouka who finally stop puking.

"Water i-" he paused when he notice a water bottle in his view making him flinch away to see the e/c eyes.

"She is puking give her water or are you too lost within my eyes to be blinded such.. common sense?" You simply said as his face flush red and quickly grasp it and handed it to Kyouka who quickly drink the water.

Standing up you arrange your glove while looking around.

"Say have you see someone like a doctor and a young blonde girl?" You asked making him froze as he fear you are here for their head or sort. (He doesn't know Mori is the boss and assume your going to threatened the poor doctor).

"N-n/ yes" said Kyouka stopping Atsushi who glance at Kyouka as you sighed.

"Did they left?"

Kyouka nod so does Atsushi who quickly nod making you thought for a moment and smile slightly in relief.

"Alrigh, both of you shouldn't stay here longer the police may interrogate and be suspicious over you" you simply said walking past them and disappear in the crowds.

"Kyouka-chan are you feeling alright?" asked Atsushi as Kyouka only nod while staring where you have left.

"Is.. He someone close to you before?" Asked Atsushi out of blue as he notice the lonely gaze of Kyouka who nod.

"He remind me of.. A father figure.."

"..father?"

Kyouka nod as Atsushi doesn't know whether he should question further yet, oblidge to do so as Naomi, Jun'chiro and Kenji approach them both to return back to agency and report the cause and clear the confusion.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well that was certainly fun wasn't it, Y/n-kun?" said The doctor who was leaning on the wall and smile at the taller male who had a deep frown to see him.

"You didn't left yet? How troublesome"

"Now now, you can't be rude to your saviour"

"more likely Nakajima, Is the saviour not you" you simply said as Mori chuckle.

"Well, anyways" as Elise hold your hand as her other hand was hold by Mori.

"Well, I wish I could be young again after that event."

"A wishful thought but cannot be granted, Just look forward of your future where you break your back bone" you simply state as Mori gave an unamuse stare.

"I wish I could young again.. smashing up my foes with all my crazy skills"

"No chance" both you and Elise said as Mori pouted.

"Mo! That's so mean~!!"

"The only thing you can do is Eat an apple till you fade away" you simply said as Elise nod on agreeing as Mori frowned more.

"Now your just taking sides! Elise-chan!"

"I may not look like but-"

The three of you stop taking notice of the corpse, some people standing.

"Oh?"

"Is this the guild assassin?" Asked Mori as Chuuya took out his cap and bow a bit.

"Yes, Sir"

"First the agency, then the guild.. We're being painted into quite a corner.. It's time we find an optimal solution" as Mori ruffle his own hair to the side.

"The guild and the agency.. We need to thoroughly crush our enemies.. And 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺" said Mori as his eyes widen given a outlook of scaring expression.

"And Y/n-kun where do you 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Said Mori who caught you who was seeping away through the darkness but stood still for a second and glance at Mori.

"To get a cup of wine" you simply replied as Chuuya peek up in interest at the mention of wine.

"Come on y/n-kun! You can drink as much as you want later on! Even Chuuya-kun have some left for you"

"Does he?"

Chuuya flinch a bit taken aback by both the glance.

"Right? I do recall you brought the osmanthus wine! Last week" said Mori as Chuuya nod making him sweatdrop in confusion.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Listen listen! Can you believe what boss said yesterday!" Said Chuuya annoyed as both Hirotsu and Kaiiji sweatdrop.

'There we go again..'

"He said, 'I wonder if Dazai-kun might come back.. Do you suppose he will? I do think he miss his sensei, you know who, Chuuya ex-bestfriend!' Can you believe that! He said as if like he is not satisfied with the current five executive!"

"I agree with you our boss.., though I doubt he will return soon.. Unless he speak to him" said Hirotsu as he side glance at the h/c hair male who is still drink and is not drunk yet. (High tolerance of alcohol) as it was already his 5 Wines of drink.

"Ah damn it! Sensei! You won't go and call him back will you!?" Shouted Chuuya pointing at you who blink twice.

"Call who?"

"That Mackarel! You know what let me call him and you scold him" said Chuuya too angry and drunk as he call the phone labeled as 'blue mackerel'.

"Who is he talking about?" You asked to Kaiiji who said it was Dazai making you hummed in thought.

"But, what will I even scold him for..? For been to lazy in his work? But isn't he in different afflicination now?" You muttered trying to think of why you should scold him for as you don't want to blow up the cover of you not disliking Dazai for the betrayal of leaving port mafia.

You just don't know what you should even do about it.

"He won't pick up" said Hirotsu reassuring you as Like he said he didn't pick it up.

Hirotsu call and it ring up as Dazai pick it up.

Alarming Chuuya who was about to speak but it was hung up.

"How the fvck did he know it was you who called! What is he! A psychic?!" Exclaimed Chuuya whose phone didn't pick up.

"Did he even receive?" Muttered Chuuya too drunk as he was falling asleep as Hirotsu sighed.

"Not at all, I was just testing you" he lied as Chuuya huffed as his head don't the table falling asleep.

"Well, it seem its time for me to head back home too" you said standing up and arranging your gloves.

"Oh, if you don't mind l/n-san can you take Chuuya with you? As you seems sober enough and practically we can't let him stay at the bar overnight" said Hirotsu as you blink twice and nod.

You piggyback Chuuya and take leave without paying as you forgot your wallet again as Hirotsu let out a sighed.

"He drank.. 27 wines.. Of osmanthus.." Mutter Kaiiji counting the bottle as Hirotsu eyes widen a bit.

"I didn't expect him.. To be alcoholic..?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stupid mackarel, always the one to get attention" muttered Chuuya on his sleep still cursing as you drive the car.

"Why.. Does he.." Muttered Chuuya as you hummed in thought ignoring whatever he spoke in his sleep.

"Sensei"

"..hmm?" You side glance at him to see him slightly awake in daze.

"Do you.. Care about Mackarel?"

"You mean Dazai or literally the fish?"

"... Dazai"

"Ah, He once was my student after all.." You said as Chuuya was quiet still not somber enough.

"Why does *hic* he always mention by boss?"

"I guess its because he is his right hand?"

".... "

"..Nakahara?"

"...what if.. Something bad occurs like life and dead and.. You have to choose between dazai and... Me?" He pauses his words and muttered the last two word as he shrugged it off by turning his head to other side as you know what he meant.

"I will be honest.. Even if.. Dazai Was my student.. Regarding life and dead I shall choose you"

"..huh?" His eyes widen a bit yet your attention was on the road not adverting attention.

"Because, Dazai Was my student but now you are one of my comrade and precisely.. He have the others in agency to save him"

Chuuya smile abit but he still didn't face you.

"By the way.. Nakahara"

"Huh?" As the car stops at the certain road of his house.

You glance at him with an unamuse stare making him flinch and a bit conflicted by your eyes narrowing and closing in abit.

"Have you been stealing my gloves?"

"Huh?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- That's all good day/night to you all!, will Chuuya confessed his crime or will he deny?! Anyways take care.

.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺.. 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵..

*𝘺/𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 M𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳.

*𝘺/𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪, 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪.
*𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 (𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪) 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

*𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

*𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥.. 𝘈𝘴 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦.

*𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘭-𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵.

*𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦.

*𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰.. 𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵.

*𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺/𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘶𝘵.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴.. 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪.

*𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺/𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪. 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.

*this is literally the longest chapter!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.7K 18
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ Various BSD x Male R...
48.3K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ ...
16.9K 826 11
You're a demon who lives alone in the forest. ~ This is Bungou stray dogs - Yandere BSD (platonic) x Male child reader fan fiction.
43.3K 1.9K 18
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...