The Blurred Lines

By pepper16__

"Oh Love! You are finally here. And I" he took a pause and roared with a sly smile "am NOT AT ALL pleased." H... More

• The Thought of Devil •
• Here comes the Devil •
• Seduction •
• The Sinner •
• Abducted, Again •
• Flames •
• Guilt Trip •
• Liberation •
• Between Heaven & Hell •
• Unwilted Memories •
• Happy Birthday! •
• Denial •
• Breaking the walls •
• A Chance At Life •
• We Move On •
• No lines •
• The Whirlwind •
• Unlucky in Love •
• The Thought of Home •

PRELUDE ✨

255 11 7
By pepper16__

"Oh Love! You are finally here. And I" he took a pause and roared with a sly smile "- am NOT AT ALL pleased." He looked at me, as if I am his prey. Well he's a beast nonetheless.

"Stop calling me Lav. It's Lavanya for you." I replied, with fierceness in my voice, though my knees were already giving up as he stood there, looking devilishly handsome. His black orbs rolling again and again, his chiseled face, forming a smirk, the movement of his Adam's apple, his six pack abs, protruding from beneath the cotton white shirt, his - AHH STOP LAVANYA! I came back to reality only to realise that he caught me drooling over him.
FUCK!

"And yes I am finally here. In your office, in your cabin, as your boss. The new Editor in chief of The High- no! The Gossip Bee." I continued, mustering up my confidence, and I felt proud of myself as his smile died a slow death.

"All the best boss! Welcome to Agastya's private hell." He said grabbing my left hand into a forced handshake, his voice crude and menacing but still playful.
Oh God I never wanted to be here!

♡♡♡♡♡

Agastya Raichand is a seductively powerful and strong headed CEO of The Highlights, one of the once most successful media firms of Mumbai. The man of everyone's dreams, known for his loyalty towards his work and family and his ruthlessness for his nemeses. Lavanya Sinha is one of them. 

But the plot twist is, she is now, his boss. Ouch. Pretty Bruising!

♡♡♡♡♡

CHARACTERS:

Agastya Raichand - Ex CEO of The Highlights. He's a beast lamenting for his beauty. Love ruined him, and now he is going to ruin everything, including her.

Lavanya Sinha - A dedicated, honest and unapologetic journalist. She's strong and blunt for the world, but for him, she's just a moth drawn to his flames.

⊱ AgaNya 

✓ Enemies to Lovers
✓ Office romance
✓ Billionaire romance
✓ Opposites
✓ Second chance

_____________

A/N : Hello beautiful people. Thanks for giving this book a chance. I have poured my heart and soul into this book. The Blurred Lines is going to be my first proper original (though I had tried writing OGs earlier also) and I hope it works and you resonate with the story.

Story owned by pepper16__ and no sort of plagiarism is allowed. The content of this book shall not be reproduced in any way. 

You all can follow me on my Instagram and other socials for I would love to read your views and connect to my lovely readers. 

Instagram: @ sunheriixs 

Twitter: @ benimlemisinn 

New chapters will be out every Friday. I will try my best to be regular but I will update you if there will be any problem. 

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE the story as it will boost my moral and will make me update it faster. My first book of 2024 is finally yours. Show some love. Love y'all. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 26.3K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
514K 21.7K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
1.2M 57.5K 42
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
22.8K 1.8K 24
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲.𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢�...