Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 12

809 24 3
By amey78

Author's pov

"Your Majesty....YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Felix screamed in shock and stun towards the cold-hearted Emperor Claude who looks at him annoyingly.

"Felix, you sounded like a roaster giving birth" Claude deadpanned spoke with a dry expression as Felix got offended by his words but he ignored it.

"Your Majesty, you seriously request the Royal Family of Siodonna for Princess Diana's hand for marriage?!"-Felix

"Yeah, and?"-Claude

"Your Majesty? Why? Why would you do that? Especially now when everyone in the capital are wondering why?" Felix added since everyone in High Society to Common Society are now gossiping about Emperor suddenly requested marriage with the First Princess of Siodonna Sultanate.

They are wondering why?

Especially when the Emperor kicked out all the concubines after his beloved dancer disappear and many think she was either kidnapped by an enemy nation or threatened by one of the concubines.

Either way, they were more confused why he chooses the unknown princess of Siodonna who never left her country nor the Royal Palace of Siodonna.

The homeland of his beloved dancer.

It will be very shocking for them once they find out about Diana being the Royal Princess of Siodonna.

Claude thought about it for moment unlit he looks at Felix with his sharp, narrowed cold jewel blue eyes.

"Why? Diana can't leave Siodonna and go back with me and with our daughter because she can't leave her life as a princess, especially now everyone in Siodonna knows how she looks like, and Athanasia is recognized as one of the Princesses. Also, this might involve with political problems due to Athanasia was born as the daughter of an unmarried emperor and an unwed princess which...I don't want her to live my life as the child from out of a wedlock despite both her parents are Royal" Claude explained to Felix about his reasons.

Despite Athanasia was born from two royals, an Emperor and a Royal Princess who was Claude's consort, she would be considered as the illegitimate child after Diana took back her previous identity as the Princess of Siodonna.

And also, the political problem if someone finds out that Diana is the First Princess of Siodonna and Athanasia's existence.

It will cause a scandal and huge problem for both nations.

"I... I understand, Your Majesty but...should you just inform Princess Diana about this? Or her sister, the Sultana? I mean she didn't look happy when she saw you and I think she's cursing at you" Felix points out nervously as recalling the cold glare from Sultana Anaya.

She wasn't happy at all.

"Let her be...I am fully prepared to fight against that cunning woman" Claude said which Felix looks at him in 'Are you crazy' look.

'God, help us. I hope everything is alright in Siodonna despite I know Sultana is furious' Felix thought.

Meanwhile in Siodonna

"Ugh! That scheming bastard! How dare he make this nonsense?! Is he seriously mocking us?! I'm going that palace and I'm going to strangle him with the plant's roots!!!"-Sultana Anaya

"Anaya!!!"-Diana

"No, that will cause a war. Let me do it, I always have back up plans" Ingrid said with wink which Diana told her 'No' loud by knowing how feral Ingrid is in the battlefield.

I mean she's the Bloody Rose Valkyrie who fought against countless wars in the northern lands before going to other lands.

And she won, she won despite she was outnumbered.

"Seriously, Diana. How the hell did you actually fell in love with that idiot? I mean what the hell is wrong with his brain?" Ingrid bluntly spoke as having her arms crossed and looked at Diana.

Diana sighs in disbelief by knowing this got bad for her.

Claude just requested to have her hand for marriage which she should've feel happy but no, she isn't happy.

She can't go back to Obelia by knowing that's where Athanasia is fated to die at her 18 birthdays.

She can't trust Claude because of the stupid Book of Fate, and it stated he would favor another girl who isn't his and neglecting his own daughter.

And despite the change of fate is done, she couldn't bring herself to trust him and go back to Obelia.

She's still afraid of the unknown dangers.

"Grand Princess, please don't be harsh on Lady Diana. I know both you and Her Majesty are mad but...I don't think His Majesty, the Emperor doesn't mean bad intentions for her and the Princess" Lily spoke up for Diana which Diana looks at her in some shock by her words.

'Lilian...' she thought as being touched by Lily's bravery and her kindness.

Ingrid looks at the handmaiden with her wolfish honey golden eyes before she sighs.

"I know, Lilian. I was just upset. I know his intentions are good since I can smell his emotions but also, what he done really did reminds when that goddamn bastard Thanasis did those years ago" Ingrid bitterly growls which Lily was surprised when she mentioned the name of the Past Emperor.

The father of Claude and Anastacius.

"T-The Past Emperor? You know the Past Emperor? How- Oh...Oh...Oh...Now I understand why" Lily soon said in surprise as realizing why she found Ingrid's name familiar along with her nation.

"Anyways, where's the Magician of the Obelian Black Tower?" Anaya soon asked as she haven't seen Lucas with them about this matter.

"Oh, him? He just torturing the Book of Fate"-Ingrid

"You do know that we need that book in one piece"-Diana

"I did tell him that we're going to need that book for the new information since we still don't think what kind of knowledge it has" Ingrid said by knowing there was more into 'Lovely Princess'.

For starters, Ingrid wondered how long Claude last with the Black magic on him since black magic often exhausts the user to death.

And how he managed to be around with Jennette who possesses black magic's mana and born with black magic instead of the Imperial Obelian magic?

That she didn't understand.

"I'm going to Obelia and I'm going to have a chat with the brat" Ingrid soon said which surprises and startles the three women.

"W-Wait, what are you going to do? Please don't tell me that you try to behead and put him on a horse" Diana said nervously which Ingrid laughs and looks at her.

"My dear Princess, don't worry. I will not try to kill him, but I can't promise that I won't hold my anger" Ingrid said which three women look at her in pure disbelief by knowing Ingrid doesn't have limits.

She's pure crazy.

"Before you go to Obelia, please bring Amita with you"-Diana

"Okay"-Ingrid

In Obelia's Imperial Palace

It was nighttime which Claude was in his office and working about the engagement between Obelia and Siodonna because he did send a marriage request.

'Ah, this is annoying. Either way, I must get some information about Roger Alpheus and what he done to make Diana leave Obelia and going back to her old life' he thought as sighing.

Claude needs to find out what Roger did to Diana to make her leave him so bad and go back to her old life as the Princess of Siodonna, and having Athanasia.

Claude knew that Roger was like a dog, often craving for his treat from his master and wanting more.

Roger was ambitious and seeking a better position despite he's already prominent and wealthy Duke in Obelia.

Just like his cousin, Penelope Judith who betrayed him and screwed him with his brother, Anastacius who was the official Crown Prince and then Emperor of Obelia.

After Claude killed Anastacius and became the new Emperor, Roger started serving him like a dog.

But he never thought he would go after Diana since Roger was literally afraid of Claude since he killed his brother, and no one tries to mess with him.

He really wanted to kill him, but he needs some evidence and get Diana and Athanasia to Obelia's Capital.

"That damn dog Roger who doesn't know to not bite the hand of his master"-Claude

"Yeah, he's f***ing mutt"

Claude soon turned around to the window and seeing Ingrid leaded on the wall and looking at him with her eyes glowing.

Claude was surprised while she gives a smirk on her pale face.

"Hi, you sneaky little brat" Ingrid said which Claude soon stand up and glared at her.

"You... You're the northerner noblewoman who was in the Siodonnaian Royal Palace and with the Sultana Anaya" Claude said coldly towards Ingrid which she chuckles.

"Northerner? Yup, I am. I was with Anaya since someone needs to hold her from trying to strangle. Not because I wanted to, Diana cares about you and it would be a pity" Ingrid said sarcastically which Claude got annoyed by her tone of voice.

Especially when she called him 'brat'.

Well, I mean she is older than him, more than his bratty ancestor.

"How dare you speak the names of the Sultana and Diana so causally? Even calling the Emperor of Obelian Empire a "brat"? Who are you?" Claude demeaned and he was ready to use his magic by knowing that Ingrid isn't what she seems.

She managed to enter his office without a nice and being causal with the names of Diana and Anaya.

Ingrid soon laughs before giving a menacing atmosphere around her.

"Well, I called you a brat because you are one and I am very indeed older than you. Also, I can call names of Diana and Anaya without formalities as much as I wanted...After all, I did raise them when they were just little cubs" Ingrid said which Claude looks at her in some surprise before realized what she is.

"You're not human"-Claude

"No, I am not. Please, delight me by guessing what am I?"-Ingrid

Claude looks at her while the wind enters through the window and blowing the curtains away as covering her appearance.

It was only shown her shadow by the moonlight.

Claude's eyes slightly widen before he scoffs.

"You.... You're a werewolf" Claude uttered which Ingrid chuckles through the curtains.

"Werewolf? Yes, I am but unfortunately.... I'm a different type of werewolf... I'm the Daughter of the Moon" Ingrid soon said as the curtains soon stopped moving and revealing the werewolf form of Ingrid.

Her ears grew larger and pointy, wolf alike covered by light pink fur, the same color as her hair. She had dark gray markings around her sharp eyes and her pupils wolfishly slitted, she grew fangs and grow fur on her neck, her hands became beast alike hands covered fur and claw like nails. 

Ingrid looks at him with her glowing, wolfish eyes which Claude was stunned by her revealing her identity as the Wolf Warrior. 

Wolf Warriors or better known as the Children of the Moon or Lycans, are known be one of the strongest species alive in strength and magic, and immortal. They are often described as legends or myths since no one has seen them for thousand years and like regular werewolves, they have human like appearances. 

"What? Are you scared of the Big Bad Wolf?" Ingrid soon said which Claude soon scoffs and glared at her despite he knew that he was no match for a Wolf Warrior.

"I am not scared of some mutt, especially a Wolf Warrior"-Claude

"Hahahaha! You cheeky little brat! You have guts unlike your pathetic bastard father" Ingrid soon said which Claude was surprised when she added the Late Emperor, his father. 

"The Emperor? You know him?" Claude demeaned which Ingrid looks at her as she gives a bitter smile to him by knowing her connection with the Late Emperor Thanasis. 

"Of course, I do. After all, I did reject his f***ing marriage request with your brother when he sent his mutts and send my rejection letter with the middle finger on it" Ingrid said which Claude was shocked when he heard and especially, the previous attempt arrangement his father tried to blackmail the kingdom of the northern lands.

The Kingdom of Nordia. 

"You're..."-Claude

"That's right, I am Ingrid Magnusdottir, the First Grand Princess of the Werewolf-kind and also, the First Grand Princess of Nordia. The one who told your father to f*** off"-Ingrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
4.2K 190 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
96.9K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
87.1K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...