Queenly Values (Completed)

Per NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... Més

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

19 Khushi's Play

1.3K 114 6
Per NiranjanaNepol

Part 19 Khushi's play

"I'm ready to marry you... What say?"

Khushi was shocked to hear that. Then, she bit her nail, blinking her eyes blushing.

"Marriage? Will you marry me? Really?" She asked with an unbelievable expression.

"Promise... I like you very much"

Khushi closed her face with her palms feeling shy. She slowly pulled her hands down and looked at Hemadri.

"Am I that lucky?" She again closed her face.

"Do you like me?"

"Who won't like you?"

"Are you really ready to marry me?"

She nodded yes biting her lip. Her facial expression changed all of a sudden.

"But, I put an allegation on you... What will the king say?" She said feeling nervous.

"It's not a big deal. Just tell him, Aparajith forced you to say so" he said observing her expression.

"Will the king trust me?"

"He will... I will make him trust you"

"But, what if they don't believe me?"

"I will handle them"

"But how? How could I marry you with a flaw?"

"You don't worry about it. I will erase the flaw"

"No, I don't think you can't do it"

"I will do it... Give me one day"

Khushi pouted.

"Don't you trust me?"

"How could I trust you? It's a big deal after all..."

"No, for me, it's a simple thing"

"I can't believe it"

"I will bring my head spy to the king and will make him say that you are not a spy"

"Really?"

"Yes, he is coming to the palace today. I will make him say so"

"Ok... if you don't do it, I will leave your kingdom forever"

"You won't leave our kingdom. You will be settling down here"

Khushi again blushed.

"I can't believe I'm going to marry the commander-in-chief of the kingdom," She said excitedly.

Though Hemadri doubted her slightly her next stance broke it into pieces.

"You should promise me" She demanded.

"What promise?"

"You should stop forcing girls after our marriage..."

"Why would think of other girls if I have a beautiful wife like you?"

Khushi again blushed and said,

"In fact, I never forced any girl... It's framed one"

"Really?"

"Yes, some people didn't like my growth. That's why they are putting allegations on me"

"Oh... ok, let's go"

"Where?"

"To declare our marriage to the king," she said, wiping his doubt completely.

"Not now..."

"Why? Won't you marry me?" She asked sadly.

"No no... I will definitely marry you but before that, I would like to prove you innocent"

"I'm innocent indeed," She said innocently.

"But the king doesn't know about it"

"Mmm," She pouted.

"What will you do if Prince Aparajith gets angry with you?"

"Why would he get angry with me? I'm his guest. Doesn't mean he could control my wedding. In fact, I don't like his dominant nature"

"Does he dominate you?"

"Yes, he criticizes my dress... don't I look good in this dress?"

"Of course, you look gorgeous"

"But, he asked me why I wear such dresses. I don't like it because this dress is comfortable for me"

Hemadri huffed in relief.

"Will you take me to your place?" She asked curiously.

"Surely... I will take you tomorrow"

She sighed.

"Don't say anything to Aparajith about our wedding"

"Why? Won't you invite him to our wedding?" She asked making a confused face.

"We will tell him after our wedding is fixed"

"When will you fix our wedding?"

"Soon..."

Suddenly Khushi thought something.

"Wait... why would I think you are cheating me?" She asked.

"Me? Why would I cheat you?"

"What if you abandoned me?"

"No... I won't... don't think so... I won't abandon you"

"See, I'm planning to go to my country next week. If you marry me before that, I will stay with you. or else, no one can stop me. That's final"

Hemadri huffed in relief.

"One week is more than enough for me"

"Let's see... till then. I won't grow expectations about our future" she said pouting.

"Ok... but you should be careful with Aparajith"

"Why?"

"He will try to stop our wedding"

"Is he that cunning?" Khushi asked.

"Yes, you will get to know that after our wedding"

"Oh... then, I should avoid him," She said in a feeble tone as if she was warning herself.

She looked at him.

"Then you should go... declare our wedding and come"

Hemadri tried to touch her hand. Khushi pulled back and said,

"Only after marriage..." she said shying.

Hemadri left the place. He did not fully trust Khushi. Yet, he wanted to marry her. He was not ready to miss such a girl whom he had never seen in his life. the only matter that irked him was her condition. Didn't she say he should not force girls after their wedding? How could he be? He thought he could find a way to coax Khushi.

On the other hand, Khushi smirked. She thought Hemadri would be so clever. Of course, he was... but, the lust he had in his heart blinded his eyes.

LUST... It's not a simple thing. History holds a lot of stories about kingdoms that were destroyed because of the desire men had for women. Khushi saw that in front of her eyes.

Though she played with Hemadri she was worried about Arnav. What would he think if he got to know about it? Whatever, she wanted to save Arnav. To do that, she was ready to do anything.

"Let's see, what Hemadri will do..." She sighed.

She came outside and stood in the balcony corridor, thinking about Hemadri. Until he took a step, she wanted to be careful. Hemadri should not suspect her. Hemadri's men might be watching her. She had no doubt about it. She made up herself.

That was when her sight caught hold of something. A girl who played seven stones with her the previous day was getting into the canal, wiping her cheek. Khushi frowned.

"Is she crying?" she murmured.

The girl went behind the tree that was in the canal. She came out after two minutes, drenching up to her waist. Sitting on a stone, she cried closing her face. Khushi was sure, that she was crying. The girl again got into the river and went behind the tree. She again came out after two minutes crying. Khushi was confused. What was she doing?

She came downstairs to head to the canal. At the same time, Arnav came, finishing his wrestling practice. He stood smiling at her but, Khushi didn't stop but went crossing him. Arnav was taken back and called her,

"Khushiiii... where are you going?"

Turning towards him, she waved her hand and rushed to the canal. Arnav stood frowning. Where was she running? What was so important to her than him? He followed her.

Khushi saw the girl coming out of the canal. Seeing Khushi, she wiped her face and smiled, trying to be normal.

"What happened?" Khushi asked.

"Nothing, sister"

"No, I saw you crying"

The girl bowed down.

"What's your name?"

"Atithi," She said, choking.

Khushi lifted her chin and saw her eyes teary.

"Why are you crying?"

She nodded NO.

"Atithi, if you tell me your problem, I will help you. tell me... why are you crying?"

"I'm going to die" she cried.

Arnav who came there stopped without a movement hearing that. Going to die? but why? What would they answer to her father who was in Kalinga? Arnav's mind was thinking fast about bringing his father back.

"Whaaaat are you saying?" Khushi was also shocked.

"I have a killer disease..." She sniffed.

Khushi was horrified. Killer diseases? Did she have cancer? But how did she diagnose it?

"What disease?"

"I don't know"

"How do you know you have a killer disease?"

"I'm..." she choked.

Khushi nodded her head like tell me.

"I'm BLEEDING..." She said.

"Bleeding?"

Atithi turned behind and showed the blood strain in her skirt. Khushi was looking at the girl who was sniffing like hell. She wanted to laugh louder... and she did. The girl looked at her as if she was mad. Khushi saw Arnav standing with an awkward expression. She understood he would have followed her.

"Men with no knowledge of intimacy and girls with no knowledge of puberty..." She sighed.

Arnav smiled folding his lip. He didn't know how exactly everything fell in Khushi's sight. He was awkward. He didn't know how she was going to tease him taking this issue. He left the place smiling.

"Does my condition make you laugh?" The girl asked miserably.

"Your condition absolutely makes me laugh..." Khushi pinched her cheek.

"I'm going to die"

"Nothing doing... You are going to live long"

"What do you say?"

"You became a BIG girl"

"Already I'm..."

Khushi sighed.

"This is called PUBERTY... It's not a disease. Every girl would hit puberty"

"You?" she asked innocently.

"Me, Padmakshi, Chandrika, Arunima, Mihira, everyone..."

The girl was confused.

"Am I not going to die?"

"Not so soon..." Khushi smiled.

The girl was looking at Khushi unbelievably. She could not believe, that bleeding stuff was common to every girl.

"Look, there is nothing to panic. It's normal in women's life. From here on, you will bleed every month"

"Haannnn...." The girl was horrified.

"But, you don't have to soak in the canal. Come with me"

Khushi walked with the girl. She Mihira coming. Khushi told her the matter. She laughed at Atithi.

"Let the Queen know the matter," Khushi said.

Mihira nodded ok and took her to her room, covering Atithi's face with her shawl.

Khushi went with them smilingly. She stopped seeing Arnav advancing her furiously. He came to her and asked,

"Did Hemadri meet you?" He asked.

Khushi was not surprised. After all, he was Prince Aparajith. He had his hands all over the kingdom then why not in the palace? She made up herself to handle him.

To be continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

267K 12.7K 49
Hi guys! it's my first story on ipkknd .this story will have arshi and payash as main leads....plss do support me..I won't be getting enough time to...
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
241K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
338K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...