๐‚๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ...

By stupiidlycupid

โ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐Ž๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ... More

โ˜พโ‹†๏ฝก ยขฮนgฮฑัั”ั‚ั‚ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒโˆ‚ัั”ฮฑะผั• ๐–ฆน ยฐโœฉ
CAST
0. PROLOUGE
1. Down to perish.
2. Not mount weather.
3. My own world.
5. Weak.
6. I can't and I won't.
7. Splinters and spaceships.
8. Big and small.

4. Fog of death.

699 27 13
By stupiidlycupid

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
004
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF GROANS, AGAIN. Jasper had been moaning in pain, which caused some trouble. Everyone kept yelling to shut him up, or something. They were right, but he was in pain so I didn't say anything. Clarke stayed by his side, pretty nice of her. Monty was there too. I felt real bad for him. Clarke looked over at me and began walking over.

"You took off your wristband?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed. I nodded my head and kept my mouth straight. "That's not a good thing, but it's alright." I looked away from her. Whoops I guess.

I listened to the groans and yelling. I listened all night until the sky became bright again and all the stars disappeared. I'll admit, it was super annoying though. I stood up and tied my jacket around my waist. "Monty, I'm going outside," I informed him, he gave me a nod of acknowledgment. I climbed down the ladder, slowly and carefully.

People were whispering about Trina and Pascal. Apparently, they had gone missing. It felt weird because I had gone out too, maybe the grounders were busy getting them than me. Obviously, I didn't tell anyone I went out there. They'd think I killed them. Atom left to find the two. I went to get water, but first I had to show them I had no wristband. They were gatekeeping everything at this point. I guess I'm a bit glad I had taken it off and gotten it over with. My wrist was still bruised but didn't hurt as much. Another reason why I was up all night, I couldn't really handle the pain. It's not like I cried or anything, but it hurt real bad.

I sat on a huge log, dangling my feet. Charlotte was sitting there too, she was only a few inches away from me. "How old are you?" she questioned, her voice was soft and gentle. Mine was more loud, and maybe even grating.

"Ten," I replied firmly. My back was hunched and my arms held on the log, supporting my weight.

"You're young. What are you here for? Did they float your parents too?" Charlotte had a lot of questions. I wanted to answer but I was afraid she'd be scared of me. She didn't know who I was, but I knew who she was. And if she found out who I was, I don't think she'd talk to me and I want to talk to her.

"I uhm, stole medicine. They floated my dad, I don't know about my mom," I lied, stuttering. I mean, it was a bit true. My dad was dead and my mom, well I have no idea.

"They floated both my parents. They said I assaulted a guard because I sort of lashed out." She seemed a bit tense, nervous almost. Maybe she knew I was lying. I didn't want her to be afraid of me. She's the closest to my age here, maybe I could talk to her. I nodded my head at her in acknowledgment.

After that, we just sat there in silence. I saw a kid point to me, I furrowed my brow. Gosh, if they had something to tell me, they should say it to my face. Everyone here would refer to me as 'Dad-killer' or 'the girl who bit Murphy'. A few called me by my name, but it'll never feel the same way as my dad used to call me. I suspected they were just telling each other I killed my dad, something along those lines. Which I didn't, of course, but nobody seems to believe me, except Finn.

Apparently, Bellamy was leaving to help look for the two missing kids, as well as hunt for more food. Clarke, Finn, and Wells are leaving to find medicine. I wanted to go with Bellamy, maybe learn a thing or two. Plus, I wanted first dibs on whatever we were having tonight.

I jumped down the log, luckily landing on both feet properly. I walked over to Bellamy, "Can I uh- uhm, Can I help hunt with you guys, please?" I mumbled. I don't know why I felt so nervous.

"Sure, kid," he responded, I was surprised he agreed. I mean, even if he said no I'd find a way to come anyway. Whether he liked it or not. I gave him a quick smile and a stiffened nod. Outside, I tried to act cool but truly I was super excited. I didn't have to mope around doing nothing.

He wasn't leaving till a bit later so I went inside the dropship for a bit. Jasper was still making a bunch of noises. I didn't climb up, I didn't want to anyway. As usual, I sat in a corner. But, I didn't play or anything. I just sat there doing nothing. All I was doing was thinking, my specialty. I waited and waited til I heard Bellamy's voice begin to demand people around. I knew that meant he was about to leave. I walked out fidgeting with the toy brachiosaurus in my hand.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

Bellamy replied, "Yeah. You ready?" I nodded my head in response. "Take this, ask no questions."

Bellamy handed me a pocket knife. I took it hesitantly and stuffed it in my pocket. I began to follow him around until we finally started to actually leave. Clarke, Finn, and Wells left around the same time we did. I felt relieved to know Murphy wasn't coming along. If he came along, I think he'd kill me the second chance he gets. Maybe someone would stop him, but who knows? It would still somehow wound up with me being dead.

I walked right behind Bellamy because I didn't like the other guys who went along. They followed behind but not too close to Bellamy and me.

It was real silent so, I decided to break it. "So, when did you decide to be the leader?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"I'm the only one here who isn't a prisoner and the only one who has to guts to step up and become one," he replied as he removed a few branches out of the way of his path.

I pinched my eyebrows together, "Doesn't everyone want to become a leader? If they wanted to be one so bad they'd just do it."

"It's not always like that. You don't have to want something to become it. Did you want to be here as a prisoner? Someone people call a murderer?" Bellamy saying that made me a bit angry. Though, I couldn't tell whether or not he was calling me a murderer.

"I didn't kill him," I mumbled.

"I know," he replied. He knew? How did he know?

I stopped walking and looked at him. He looked at the boys behind us, signaling them to spread out and check the grounds. Which left us alone. "What do you mean?" I asked. I didn't understand, how would he know.

Bellamy looked at me straight in the eyes, "I just do. You were locked up what? When you were 9?"

"Eight," I corrected him.

"Okay, you were 8. Your mom, Sabrina, right? Well uh, she bribed a gaurd to delete footage and keep quiet of the killing of Alexander. She also got him to defend her, that's why you're here. I know alot of things, Cassidy. I know all about you." The way he knew both mine and my parents' name sent a shiver down my spine. "I believe you, kid," he gave me a stiff nod and walked over to another dude.

I could barely process what he'd just said. It felt a bit stalker-ish the way he knew me so much. He believes me? Great. 2 out of what, 500? Well, atleast thats what I know of. I mean I know my mom killed my dad. But I didn't know she had a gaurd help her cover it all up.

After snapping out of my trance of thoughts, I walked over to where Bellamy went. As I did, a twig snapped startling Bellamy to throw an axe near me. "Holy shit," I whispered under my breathe, a bit shaken. He was about to throw it at a pig but decided today he wanted to kill someone. Luckily, it hit the tree instead of my head.

"Jesus, I could've killed you," Bellamy huffed.

I responded, "But you didn't." I then looked at Atom. I could tell he had something to say, so I squinted my eyes a bit at him. He stayed quiet. "You should've killed the pig," I spoke. I wasn't sure if it would feed the whole camp but, it could've.

I looked up at the sky watching a flock of birds fly into a different direction. My eyebrows pinched together. I was confused, how come there was a whole bunch of them? I get they fly in groups, but I never knew it'd be that large. Soon, we all hear a distant scream. My eyes widened, was something there? A dinosaur? I mean, it could be one if the birds were flying away too.

A weird yellow toned fog headed toward us. "Come on! There are caves this way!" Bellamy yelled, beginning to run. I ran following him. What was it? It had a burning sensation on my skin that felt horrible. Bellamy grabbed my arm as we hurriedly ran into a cave. Atom was behind us, but not in the cave. Maybe he went into a different shelter. There was alot to this world we didn't know about. Definitely didn't see a deadly fog on the list or a huge sea monster.

I looked around, seeing the rock walls. I was shaking a bit, the thought of dying that way. I then stared at my arm. It was a bit bumpy from the fog. Acid fog, here? Or was it radiation? I sat in a corner keeping my legs up. My head rested on my knees. It was just me and Bellamy.

"You miss home?" Bellamy questioned. Home. That word, it rotted in my mouth, in my mind. Home was non-existent now.

"Not at all," I responded without even thinking. I did mean it though, home is a place I could rest my head and that is no where.

Bellamy looked over his shoulder, staring down at me. He sat the same way. He then moved his body to face me, "Where's your home?"

I shrugged. Definitely not here though, I thought. He kept saying home. The word home reminded me of the time at school I had to be picked up early because I threw up. I told the nurse I didn't know why, but I did. I threw up because of the thought of going home. They probably thought I just wanted attention or cause something, but I never do. I knew that my dad wouldn't be there because he left for a little while. I never knew where he would stay.

The nurse called my mom and I ended up having a breakdown. I told them I don't wanna leave and when my mother came I didn't budge until she picked me up and dragged me back home. When I got there she slapped me acros the face, it left a big red mark. She told me I embarrassed her and that I wasted her time.

I remember that time real well. I remember sitting in medical quietly. I was ready to start sobbing. All the kids were laughing and making fun of me. The nurse was calling my mom, but I didn't want to go home.

The silence was loud, no chirping birds, no gusts of wind, nothing. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked.

"Well why wouldn't I? You're just a kid, plus I don't have a reason to."

"I don't know. The kids at school were always mean, so are the people back at camp."

"Don't worry, kid. They're just jealous."

"Of what? I'm nicknamed dad-killer and my mom's mean to me for no reason. What are they jealous of?"

"You're strength," Bellamy explained. "All that and you're still here." Him saying that made me smile a bit. I couldn't say anything but I think he knew that my eyes were saying 'thank you'.

After our conversation we both stayed quiet. I kept thinking about what he said. As it grew darker in the cave, my eyes drifted to sleep.

I woke up yelling. Bellamy quickly got up and went over to me. I had a night terror. One where I was back in the ark and a gaurd took me away. I hated that memory so much, I want it to disappear completely. It had been a few hours after the fog started coming.

"Hey, Its okay, you're okay," he said, carefully putting his hand on my shoulder.

My breathing slowed down and back to normal again. My eyebrows pinched together. I looked down with a look of embarrassment on my face. I didn't look like the tough murderer everyone called me to be now. "Sorry," I spoke.

he asked, "How often does this happen?"

"Not a lot. I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I apologized again.

"No, it's fine." I hadn't noticed till now that he put his jacket down for me to lay on. He also put my own jacket on top of me as a blanket.

"Oh, uhm. Are you cold?" I asked him since he was just in a shirt.

Bellamy shook his head, "Are you?" I shook my head too. "You get scared like that often?"

I scoffed as if he told me something super offensive, "I wasn't scared, it was just a nightmare."

"Alright. Whatever you say, kid. I think the fogs gone. Come on, follow me," he insisted, slowly walking toward the exit of the cave as I followe behind. "It's clear," Bellamy motioned for me to come outside. "Anybody out here? Jones!" he yelled.

We both heard a distant voice saying they we're over there. Bellamy quickly ran toward them. It was Jones, Zoey, and Cameron. Apparently they had made it into a nearby cave. The only one missing was Atom. Bellamy ordered everyone to spread out and look for him. I decided to walk off by myself so I didn't seem annoying to Bellamy after following him around everywhere.

As I walked, I thought about Clarke and them. Were they alive? And what about the people back at camp? I don't think I was ready to hear about another death or missing people. Searching around, I see a figure. Maybe it was Atom. I walk over to see him, lying on the ground. He was all bloody and had burns all over him. I stared at him in pure horror.

"BELLAMY!" I screamed, my facial expression stayed the same. I was horrified, that could've been all of us.

He quickly ran over, putting an arm around me. He then sees his friend on the ground. "Son of a bitch," he mumbled. Swiftly, he aided next to him. I stared from afar, I couldn't stand to go up close and see him like that. He looked like he'd been suffering for hours, all alone.

"K-kill me. Kill me." Atom choked. Hearing those words, he must be in huge pain. I walked over to Bellamy, handing him the pocket knife he gave me.

He stared at me for a bit. "Go back to camp," Bellamy ordered. "Cassidy, you too." I look over at him and slowly walk away. I didn't wanna leave, not with Jones and them.

I notice Charlotte staring from afar, wondering how the hell she got there. Walking toward her I question really quietly, "How'd you get here? Were you here when the fog came?"

"I stayed in a cave with Jones and them," Charlotte whispered, nodding her head. I shrugged my shoulders and stood beside her. We both saw Clarke, she kneeled down next to Atom.

Clarke began to hum and lodged the knife into Atom's throat, immediately killing him. Again, I was horrified. How could she do that so easily? I quietly walk toward the way to camp careful which each step so I didn't step on a branch or something. I walked until I was far enough to start running.

A/N ;;

Hey!! Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to leave a vote and comment :). Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate and if it has already passed for you, happy late thanksgiving! And for those who don't celebrate, I hope you have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 282 32
From the same station on the Ark, to the same group going to Earth, y/n y/l/n and Bellamy Blake re-unite after years of not seeing eachother. Y/N was...
124K 1.9K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
12.9K 410 20
"No risk, no story. Right?" 100 prisoners have been sent to the ground, including Willow Hennessy. The redhead has never let "rules" get in her way...
1.6K 100 15
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต Theadora Evans gets sent down to earth for the first time in 93 years. Thea a nine year old who got caught for stealing medicine was...