Nobody to Somebody

Bởi ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 28

6 0 0
Bởi ReachForTheSkye443

I went outside to the yard, letting the cool breeze run through my face. I sat on the bench, looking at the beautiful flowers they had here. A Daisy. My favorite.

I heard footsteps, and I thought it was Matteo, but I was mistaken. It was Marco.

"Ms Ross. You need to be back in the house." He stood beside the bench at a respectable distance. I looked at him, and I sighed.

"Marco. I do not want to go back there." I folded my arms like a little kid who wants her toys.

"I am ordered to keep everyone safe, and that is of you follow protocol. Everyone knows the Valentinos are here, meaning they might do anything to come in here. They might start shooting. We are talking about billionaires in the house." His voice was oddly soothing, and I understood him. He did have a point, after all.

"So, Ms Ross, I would like you to follow security protocol. Otherwise, I would be forced to take action." He said, and I saw another figure covered by his shadow approaching us.

"Leave us. I'll take her, Marco." Matteo said, and Marco nodded, walking away.

I kept staring anywhere but his face. I possibly might have ruined the dinner for everyone or made it better without me being there, but either way, no one will notice if I'm gone.

"Why did you walk out?" I felt Matteo's presence next to me on the bench, and my body tensed. His scent was just so addicting. If I could not control myself, I would be cuddling him to death.

"Because. I needed some fresh air." I turned to look at the fountain and the lights that the yard had.

"Oh. Are you sure?" He scooter closer, and I felt the fabric of his clothing touching mine. With one touch even if it's by fabric, it makes me want Matteo.

"Don't you need to go back to Bianca?" I spat the words out, and I was surprised by my own tone. I am not a person who usually takes outbursts like that. I was probably trying to hide the fact that I want his touch more than anything right now.

"No. I'm here with you. That is all that matters." He took his hands to my chin, and he tilted it to make me face him. With that one action, I was all his and he knew that because he was smirking.

"You know that I was not good with colors when I learned English. I  confused the names of the colors like red and orange or blue and purple. The only color I got right was green. Which is what you are right now." He smirked, and it took me a while to get what he was implying.

"Are you saying that I'm jealous?" I asked incredulously, placing a hand of my heart. I love being dramatic towards Matteo. He is the only one that sees this side of me.

"The signs are obvious. Your face is only expressive towards that one emotion, which is jealousy." He said, and I was surprised that he knew so much about in such little amounts of time.a he actually does care about me. I don't want to feel vulnerable when it comes to Matteo which is why I'm always a bit meaner to him.

"I'm not." I said, looking face to face to him. "Why'd you straighten it?" He played with my hair. He was referring to my hair.

"I had to look elegant." I quoted one of the hairstylists. They thought my curls were not as elegant, so I had to straighten my hair. I miss my curls already but I had to do it for Matteo's dinner as a good friend.

"You always do. I'd be playing with your curls if it weren't for them. I'm going to fire the person who said that to you." He was serious, and I chuckled. "There's no need to do that." I said, and he looked away.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said, his eyes directing the determination he has towards me.

"But what if -" He cut me off by putting his hands around my waist.

"Nothing. I'll be here." He said, and he believed it himself which made me believe it. His eyes were ocean blue and not stormy blue like they always were. He always had that little thing which i could not name but its in the eyes and that look he always has charms.

I looked at him, and my hand found its way onto his cheek. He had nice soft skin. My eyes went from his to his lips.

He saw where my line vision went to and I saw his lips stretching into a smirk. His damn smirk is always so damn sexy. "I know you wanna." He huskily whispered, and he is right.

I pulled him by the collar, and I kissed him. It was a kiss that we both needed from each other. A kiss that confirms the bond between us. He smelled like minty strawberry which made me want to kiss him more. His hands found their way to under my thighs just so I could be on his lap without breaking the kiss.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth like it could be his last. I moaned against the kiss out of delight and I felt something hard from under my butt.

I pulled away, and he started trailing soft kisses down my neck. I wanted to rip his clothes off at that moment because I kept biting my lip to subside a moan that wanted to come out.

"Matteo, we're gonna get caught." I giggled, and that giggle seemed to encourage him more.

"No. We won't. Even if we do, I don't give a fuck." He scooped me up bridal style, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Who knew that a kiss could make Matteo so determined?

He dropped me by a big tree that covered everything. We were seriously making out behind a tree. ÀaqHe continued trailing kisses down my neck, and I bit my lip to suppress my moan.

"Please don't do that." He eyed my lips, his voice dangerously low. Our bodies were pressed together and I felt the hard thing.

"Don't do what." I was generally confused about what he was implying. He pulled me closer and he was seriously hard. I could feel the erection was buldging out.

"You're a bellisema ragazza." He said as he pecked my cheek. I looked at him, and I smiled. He looked taken aback by my smile, but he returned the smile. Yes, Matteo De Luca just genuinely smiled at me.

"We shouldn't do this." I wiggled out of his hold, and I hugged myself.

"Do what?" He asked, I could hear the agitation in his voice.

I was scared. I was a coward, fearful for the unknown. Matteo is a very handsome guy, and he is too good to be true. Kissing is where it'll end. I do not want him to hurt me or for me to hurt him because I believe good things do not last for a long time.

"Just go inside Matteo." I turned away from him, and I heard him sigh. "Are you afraid?" He asked nonchalantly. I looked at the grey clouds, and it seemed as though that a thunderstorm might be coming.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked as he touched my shoulders and shuddered under his touch. "Of us, okay! Of heartbreak. I can not go through that," I said, turning to face, "I'm not strong enough to." I quietly whispered, and he had seemed to contemplate something. My hair was probably let down from the intense making out.

He moved away from the bark of the tree. The warmth I had once filled with his close proximity was gone. I had a brick wall built in my heart and I was afraid, afraid that he'll break down those walls bit by bit and when he does get to my heart, he might break it since there are no walls to protect it.

"If that's how you feel. Remember this, there might not be another chance." He said lowly, and I looked down on the grass, which is becoming wet due to the droplets. Rain? What is this, some kind of movie?

We looked at each other a little more before I tore my eyes away from him. Is this how I want my life to end up, like, destined to not have anyone but myself? Will I be a loner? Will I never find love?

"Matteo." I called out, and I was about to open my mouth to say something, but no words came out. It began to rain heavily, and Matteo was still looking at me expectedly, like he expected me to change my mind or so.

Before I decided to take off my glasses because the droplets did not let me see clearly, I saw a helicopter hovering right above the mansion. It was suspicious because no helicopter could just hover around a building.

"Matteo. I think we need to get in the house." I said quietly, heading to his direction to pull him out of there. His eyes went to the helicopter, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Marco. Get security and contact backup if you need to. We've got company. Initiate code 101441 security protocol for the Valentinos." He spoke in what I'm presuming is an ear piece.

I took off my glasses, and my vision was a little blurry, but I could still make out some of the other things. The helicopter laid a ladder on top of the center of the mansion, and people started jumping out one by one.

I felt Matteo scooping me up. The weapons that those men had possessed were pointed at us. Matteo was running, but his breathing was not heavy yet. I could feel his heartbeat, and it is starting to beat faster and faster because of the acceleration of movement.

I started hearing some gun shots, and Matteo covered me as he ran. I noticed he was not running anymore. We were in the air, and her could not have been flying. This could only mean that he was jumping.

I felt like ice was being poured on me. The huge splash covered us up. He ran inside the pool because since the water of the pool was dense, it'll slow down the velocity of the bullets target.

Matteo's P.O.V
I separated from Kyla inside the pool. I had to protect her from the bullets that were firing at us. I took off my jacket because it was drenched in water. I also took out the earpiece because it is not water resistant.

"Matteo." Willow threw me a gun, and I got it. My hand felt cool metal laying upon my palm. It got it locked and loaded, checking my surroundings if anyone was within a 10m radius around me.

This has to be Lucas's doing, and he will regret it. That is a promise.

The gun shots started once again, and I hid under the pillars because the bullets came off diagonally from the sky. The rest of security followed protocol correctly, and we managed to get the majority of the men.

I went back to the pool jumping over the dead bodies, but I didn't see Kyla anywhere. "Look for Kyla. I want her back here, alive." I ordered Marco, my fists, and teeth clenching. She has to be still alive, I know throwing her in the pool was preposterous, but it was the safest place at the time.

Kyla's P.O.V
I obviously got out of the pool. It was freezing at it was raining at the same time. I could not see anything. My glasses were nowhere to be found, and all I could still hear that there were gunshots.

I saw something fuzzy. It looked like someone fuzzy. It looked like Mr Diego, I thought I recognized that suit. Someone was lurking towards him, and I had to run the person who was lurking behind him. I silently took off my heel, and I tiptoed behind him, making sure my movements were as subtle as the grass. When I got close enough to him, the bottom of my heel hit the person right in the collarbone and I heard the person collapse.

"Ms Ross, is that you?" I felt him gripping my arm. "Yeah. I think we need to get to the cottage nearby, and please forgive me, I do not have my spectacles on, so my vision is a little blurry." I said, and I felt him move, still holding my hand.

He closed the door, and I never stepped inside the cottage before, but it was cozy. I took the complementary towel on the coffee table, and I wiped my face.

"Don't worry, it'll stop." I said, blinking a few times to see a little better. I need to go out there again. I need to check on Sky, Willow, and Matteo.

"Are you sure it's safe for you to go out there?" Mr Diego asked his directly, piercing into mine. "Yes." With that one reply, I noticed something black lying under the coffee table. I bent down, and Mr Diego quirked an eyebrow. I felt the floor until my hand touched the black thing.

I felt it was metal. My fingers felt the shape of the thing. "Oh dear, tell me you're not gonna use that." He said in a calm voice. I'm guessing I am carrying a pistol.

"I have to." I tilted the end of the gun to the handel of it, feeling the inner part where the trigger lies, my index finger rested there.

I walked out barefoot, my hair was untied and wet, I was partially blind but I still decided to go out. The grass felt like due on an early summer's day, but the droplets felts like tiny rocks falling on my head. I closed my eyes, I took a deep breath, hearing anything that could come out in a second. I only heard the feint sound of the rain and trees dancing back and forth.

I took a second step and I saw something  which I thought was a glass but it was my glasses, I could see the shiny silver frame.

I bent to pick it up someone snaked their arm around my neck and tightened their grip.

**************************************
A/N
Clifhanger! What's going to happen to Kyla? Will Matteo save her? Even if he does, will #Myla or #Katteo still exist? Let's find out. Oh and don't forget to vote please!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 3 10
[Book one] Riley Quinn, A 18 year old girl starts a new school in New York. Although she's never taken a fancy with the boys, one catches her eye. S...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
1.4K 50 52
Earned her name when she was 16 years. A dark part brought out by the death of her mom Suppressed by the ones who betrayed her and tried living a nor...
600K 16.2K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...