•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{71}

451 9 1
By AshLeeNyx

*4K Words*

"I Finally find you my little pet I have been waiting for you for several years and now I will make sure that I can get you!"

.
.
.
.
.

While you and Kanae and Lady Tamayo were talking happily, Kanae didn't know that the demon king had found where you were hiding.

Kanae's butterfly clones are incapable of Tanjiro's blood demon art techniques while Tanjiro was listening to what you were talking about while his two eyes were not on your figure Tanjiro could hardly stop himself from wanting to hold you and be with you for the rest of his life.

But not yet, he still has to wait a little longer before he can get a bridge and mark you as his.

but even though he had to wait a little longer, Tanjiro could almost feel his heart breaking as he looked at you and smiled at the people around you whom you loved.

While Tanjiro couldn't take his eyes off your figure, he asked himself why you were so happy when you were with those who didn't love you truly.

'Why Y/n? Why Y/n? Why are you so happy with the people around you right now? Why if one of my demons is with you why are you so scared? Doesn't it contain someone who truly loves you? Then the people around you now make you smile?'

Those are the Thoughts in Tanjiro's mind while staring at your figure, he can't see that you smile at another person that you are showing that you are happy to be with another person than them.

"I need an answer Y/n from you," Tanjiro said while staring at you.

But Tanjiro's anger and jealousy obsession with you increased even more when you approached Sabito, Yuichiro, and Yoshiro, he could hardly bear to see you communicating with them while smiling.

"How dare you Y/n to speak with those trash!" Tanjiro said while staring at you Tanjiro's blood all over his body was boiling with anger as he saw you talking to useless people.

"Stop it Y/n! Stop! Stop smiling at them!" Tanjiro said Until Tanjiro's two red eyes landed on the two male demons you talked to Yuichiro and Yoshiro when he saw Yuichiro he clenched his teeth in anger.

Because even now he still remembers how Yuichiro betrayed him, how Yuichiro abandoned his rank as upper moon 3, and how Yuichiro abandoned him easily as a demon, because Tanjiro would not accept it easily, he wants to suffer Yuichiro in his hand and very hand of his twin Muichiro because he was sure that his twin Muichiro would be happy if he let him kill him himself twin in his hand.

Tanjiro knows that Muichiro hates his twin, Yuichiro, so when he gets Muichiro himself and you, he will let you watch him kill your loved ones because he also wants you to experience the pain he is feeling right now. Tanjiro you experience his feelings.

Until Tanjiro's anger and jealousy disappeared when he felt the presence of his upper moon behind him, especially Muichiro.

"Tanjiro-sama." The upper moon said at the same time.

Tanjiro didn't answer them and just stared at you and you with a smile Tanjiro's red eyes didn't leave your figure until he heard what he shouldn't hear from you.

"We will make a rampage today!" Tanjiro said Until his expression changed and an evil grin gradually appeared on his face.

While you are unaware of the danger around you and what can happen in this day and Kanae who has lost her Butterfly clone in the vicinity she didn't notice it either that her butterfly clones have been destroyed by the demon king's presence.

"So Kanae, why did you call us and come here?" Yuichiro said while crossing his arms.

Kanae noticed that Yuichiro was about to get annoyed with him but he just laughed it off because Kanae knew Yuichiro's behavior and he didn't want to be kept waiting for him and that he would waste his time on trivial things.

"Relax Yuichiro okay," Kanae said while smiling to Yuichiro but Yuichiro didn't show any sign that he was happy.

While Lady Tamayo just smiled, she knows that you are happy now because you are with the true love of your life.

"I called you all here because I want to say that the two sons of our master Kagaya passed away and I found their dead bodies not far from here," Kanae said.

When you heard this Your world almost collapsed, you don't know if you will believe what Kanae told you because Kagaya's children are too innocent to involve them in your problem.

"W-what did you say?" You asked Kanae again Kanae doesn't know if you can forgive him because she just told you this now.

"Yes Y/n Master's two children are dead like that I saw the corpses of the two one is floating in the river it has no head and its body is separated," Kanae said you can't believe what you heard today from Kanae, you thought that their master's family was safe, but now that you know that his two children are dead, you can no longer say that their family is safe.

"While the other one I saw hanging on the tree it no longer has eyes and legs and its mouth is open while its blood is leaking from its mouth without stopping," Kanae added.

You looked at Yuichiro, Sabito, and Yoshiro, they knew the expression on your face that asked and showed them that they already knew this.

"You know about this?"

They know this, they just didn't tell you because they don't want to add to your stress and your thoughts, so it's better that they hide it from you and don't tell you.

They didn't answer your question and the three of them just nodded, showing that they knew this for a long time and they only hid it from you because Kanae ordered them not to tell you about the death of the two children of their master.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" You asked the three of them but they were still silent and not speaking Kanae on the other hand noticed your tone of speaking and the gesture on your body that you wanted to answer so Kanae, Kanae herself answered your question.

"Y/n That's why I didn't tell you this because I don't want to add to your thoughts and one more thing if I tell you this the demon king and his demon crew will track us down especially the two children of our master are dead, the demon king did it on purpose so that you fall into his trap when you find out that the two children of our master are dead the demon king knows you are going to this so when I see the corpses of the two I feel better that I didn't tell you and I only told Sabito, Yuichiro, Yoshiro," Kanae explains.

You calmed down for a moment when you learned from what Kanae told you that it was the demon king's house, you couldn't believe that until now you are still being followed by demons and the demon king.

"Why did you tell me this?" You asked Kanae.

Kanae looked at you with a sad expression on her face because Kanae already knows how you will return to your world when you return to the world Kanae wishes for you to live normally not like this you are experiencing now in their world.

"Because Y/n, you know how to get back to your world, right?" Kanae asked you.

And you nodded at what Kanae told you, you know that you will figure out how to return to your real world, but why aren't you doing it yet, don't you have any plans to return to your world?

"I know how you can return to your world or your real world by killing yourself... But why haven't you done it before to return to your real world." Kanae said.

When Kanae said this to you, you didn't know how to react to what he said, you didn't know why you didn't do it before so you could go back to your real world, but you couldn't ignore them in this world. which is full of darkness.

"I don't Kanae... Yeah, I know how to return to my world Lady Tamayo told me that before... But I don't know why I can't do it." You said to Kanae and Lady Tamayo saw the sadness on your face.

When Lady Tamayo saw the sadness on your face, she immediately knew the reason why you couldn't kill yourself so that you could return to your real world, because if you love them truly, you can't leave them in this world. which is full of evil and darkness.

But behind that, Lady Tamayo still smiled even if you leave them here in this world the important thing is that you can go back to your real world and live a normal and happy life without thinking about anything else.

"Y/n." Lady Tamayo called you, You look at her with a sad expression on your face and Lady Tamayo could say that that task is difficult for you, you cannot do that task on your own, especially leaving them all in this world.

"Y/n is fine I know what you're thinking right now... I know you're struggling and you can't do that but... That's the only way to get back to your world and live a normal and happy life." Lady Tamayo said to you while Kanae tried to wipe the tears in your eyes.

Lady Tamayo's two eyes narrowed behind you where Yuichiro, Sabito, and Yoshiro were. Lady Tamayo also saw how sad they were when they heard that this is the only way to get back to your world even if it hurts them but they have to sacrifice their happiness just for you because they also don't want you to end up with the demon king and his upper moons.

"It's okay Y/n. Don't worry about us here, the important thing is to get back to your world, that's the important thing now... If you're in the real world, forget everything that happened here and live a normal and happy life." Kanae said.

It hurts you to think that you won't be able to be with them in the other world when you return to your real world, yes you will be able to return to your real world, but in exchange for this, you will experience and feel pain and sadness in the other world, especially now that you are there feelings for Sabito, Yuichiro and Yoshiro.

But you can't do anything, even if you want to include them in the real world where you live, it's not possible, so you have no choice but to sacrifice your happiness, yes, you hate their world because many people are obsessed with you and demons are chasing you for your affection but that's not what you want is normal to love like Sabito, Yuichiro, and Yoshiro.

"I know Y/n But you need to return to your world as soon as possible... Because now the demon king and his Upper moons have become more aggressive to get you." Kanae said to you.

You know that now the upper moon and the demon king are very aggressive to get you, but you don't know that now is the day that the demon king is waiting to get his hands on you.

"Hey, you two you better tell y/n now about your feelings for her before it's too late," Sabito whispered to Yuichiro and Yoshiro enough for them to hear what he said.

You wipe your tears with your two hands, and you try to be strong and strong in what you count as days, but you can't, you force yourself calmly because you told them your plan before you left their world forever.

"Before I left this world I want to tell you about the blue spider lily." You said to all of them that you shouldn't have said now that the demon king and the upper moon found out about this flower Tanjiro's eagerness to take you and also the flower rose even more.

"I have a plan to take the flower from Miku's mansion and I want you to destroy that flower." You told them.

Everyone was shocked by what you said except Sabito because you had told him this before.

"Why did you just say this now Y/n?" Yuichiro asked you so you looked at him and saw his two human eyes staring at you full of worries.

"Sorry if only I thought about it now because I don't think about it now." You said but Yuichiro is not satisfied with what you said because he knows how dangerous the session is today, especially since it is snowing, and no sun will shine in this session.

"Did you know how dangerous outside right now?" Yoshiro asked you you looked at him and you saw the worries in his two eyes were similar to Yuichiro's.

You know how dangerous the session is now, especially since there is no day to shine and almost all the demons are now going out to look for their next target.

And Yuichiro also knows how much he worries about you, even though he is not good at showing affection, but deep inside he is very worried about you for anything that might happen to you.

"So you just said that we are going," Yuichiro said to you as he turned back and started walking you called him immediately and he stopped in his tracks.

"Yuichiro wait!" you said "I will go with you." You said Sabito and Yoshiro looked at you with shocked expressions on their face.

"Woah. No, You will not go there with us." Sabito told you but you are the only one who knows where the blue spider lily is.

"No guys I will go with you." You said, "Y/n you know how dangerous out there the demon king or his upper moons can take you, you know now how active they are this session, they will use this opportunity to take you, don't you think so?" Yoshiro asked you.

"Yoshiro y/n was right it's too dangerous out there the demon king and the upper moon might find you." Sabito said, "Guys, I know you're worried about me, but I'm the only one who knows where the flower is." You said.

"So I will go with Yuichiro." You said and Sabito looked at Kanae and Lady Tamayo Kanae gave a signal to Sabito to let you go with Yuichiro.

but Sabito didn't agree when Sabito was about to say something to Kanae, she went ahead of him.

"But" - "You can go with them and you too Yoshiro you can come with them also protect Y/n from danger please." Kanae pleaded to the three of them and the three nodded their heads you four started walking to Miku's mansion what you didn't know was that this was the biggest wrong decision you would make in your entire life.

While you were walking towards Miku's Mansion, you felt something in your chest that you couldn't explain and the heavy feeling you had earlier came back again.

'What is this feeling again it keeps coming back I felt this before when I was talking to Sabito earlier.'

You thought to yourself while walking while Yuichiro noticed you who didn't speak and just walked quietly because he noticed that you seemed to be deep in thought.

That's why he thought of talking to you but before he did so his two eyes narrowed in front of him when he saw that Sabito and Yoshiro were talking, he used this opportunity to talk to you privately and confess his feelings to you.

"Y/n." He called you when you heard Muichiro's voice you were out of your thoughts and you looked to your side where Yuichiro was.

"Yeah?" You said when you answered him, Yuichiro told you that you seemed to be deep in thought and that you were out of your mind.

"You've been thinking a lot lately," Yuichiro said to you just looking at the ground while walking shyly staring at Yuichiro because you knew Yuichiro was looking at you a while ago you just didn't notice him because you were thinking so much.

"Oh... uhm... Well yeah." You mumble even by speaking you can't do it that's why Yuichiro's two eyes stared at you when you saw it, you easily told him whatever you could say.

"Well yeah Earlier I felt something that was not familiar to me, so I didn't speak a little earlier while we were walking." You said to Yuichiro that when Yuichiro knew your reason he was not convinced by what you said so his two eyes returned to looking at the road.

"I see." That's all Yuichiro told you, but deep inside Yuichiro wanted to tell you his feelings.

While you were just staring at the ground while walking you would be ashamed of Yuichiro because your feelings for him came back, you couldn't help but be nervous and ashamed of him, your heart almost burst out of so much nervousness and shame of him.

While you were walking, Yuichiro said something to you that you will never forget and you will always remember it.

"Y/n I like someone," Yuichiro said when he said this to you That the nervousness and nervousness you feel is gone and replaced by sadness because you didn't expect Yuichiro to want someone else even if it hurts you but you will accept that the only thing you don't know is that he meant you what he told you.

When you know that there is he likes someone so that your heart is in pieces with so much pain but you accept the pain and try to communicate with him.

"Oh... You like someone who is this and what is her name?" You asked him.

Yuichiro just smiled at your question because Yuichiro didn't expect you to ask him such a question. Yuichiro guessed that you can never guess when he likes you.

"You want to know her name?" Yuichiro asked you back you nodded your head desperately because you wanted to know who Yuichiro would like and you also wanted to meet him.

"I like someone she is here now," Yuichiro said to you but you still don't get who he is referring to even though he has already given you a clue that he is referring to you.

"Huh? I didn't see any girl with us right now." You said Yuichiro thought to himself that you are so clueless about yourself even though you don't have common sense.

So Yuichiro has no other choice but to give you another Clue so you can guess that he likes you.

"I'm talking to her now and I'm with her now." Yuichiro said the clue he gave you was so close, Yuichiro just hoped that you could guess what he was telling you about who he wanted.

"With you now?" You asked while rubbing your checks staring at the track where you were walking Yuichiro's two eyes narrowed at you he saw that you were clueless even though he gave you the closest clue to you so he just let you think about who he says he likes.

As you continued walking, Sabito and Yoshiro looked behind where Yuichiro was following them while you were wondering which person Yuichiro meant.

"So you were honest with him?" Sabito asked Yuichiro, Yuichiro didn't answer his question as if Yuichiro was going to get angry with him.

While Yoshiro just smiled when he saw you trying to figure out who Yuichiro wanted and Yoshiro's two eyes returned to the figure of Yuichiro who was following them.

"It won't take long for her to know that too," Yoshiro said to Yuichiro.

Until you suddenly stopped in your tracks when you could properly process in your brain who Yuichiro desired person and that is you.

"Wait what?!" You said to yourself.

'I like someone she is here now.'

'I'm talking to her now and I'm with her now.'

"Wait what was here and with him now talking to him Now it's mean." You said to yourself

You just gasped successfully processing in your brain that Yuichiro wanted you, you couldn't believe what he said earlier you just thought to yourself how weak you were thinking earlier.

'Really Yuichiro likes me? Maybe I just imagined what I heard earlier?"

You thought to yourself with questions mixed in so you looked at Yuichiro while you stopped in your tracks you saw Yuichiro keep walking you didn't know how to react after what happened you didn't know how to approach Yuichiro after what you did to him earlier like you call him but you can't your conscience can't talk to him.

'I'm sorry Yuichiro if only now that I figured out that you like me.'

Thoughts to yourself so even though you couldn't call him you did it so you could talk to him properly because you know how cold and distant Yuichiro was when he came to you, you didn't expect him to like you with his attitude

It's just now that you saw him being honest with someone and he was honest that he truly feels that you are shocked that he likes you, you didn't expect that he would like you So you called Yuichiro.

"Yuichiro!" You said when you called Yuichiro, Sabito, and Yoshiro stopped walking and stared at you while Yuichiro continued walking when you saw him he didn't stop walking so you called him again.

"Yuichiro!" You said You hoped that the second time you called he would listen to you and a few seconds later he stopped walking and didn't even look at you.

When you saw him stop walking, you immediately apologized to him if you just figured out that he likes you.

"Look I'm so sorry... Yuichiro if only now I figure out that you like me." You said there is nothing else to say to Yuichiro because at this time you are afraid of him that he might get even more angry with you because you know how serious a demon Yuichiro is so now you are afraid to talk to him.

You waited for Yuichiro to tell you but you didn't hear a single word from him so you felt even worse that he might be even angrier with you when Sabito saw the expression on your face he called you and signaled to his finger you approached him and you did Sabito's order to you slowly approached Sabito without saying anything else.

When you came to Sabito, he held your hand and calmed you down because right now he was about to cry because of what you did to Yuichiro.

"Hey, leave Yuichiro alone for now, maybe he's just thinking too much," Sabito whispered in your ear, enough for you to hear.

When Sabito said this to you, you didn't know if Yuichiro would forgive you for what you did to him, so you looked at his figure before staring at the ground while Sabito rubbed your back to comfort you.

Sabito just looked at Yuichiro when Yuichiro turned around and approached you he smiled a lot bit and patted your head.

"I'm not mad at you," Yuichiro said while patting your head when Yuichiro That's when you feel in yourself that he's not mad at you, that's why the weight and sadness you feel in your heart is gone and replaced by joy.

"Now let's go then." He said and you just smiled with joy when you knew that he wasn't mad at you, you held Yuichiro's hand while you continued walking, what you didn't know was that someone was following you and was going to witness everything.

"How dare you touch my little plaything brother you will pay for what you did and everything you said to Y/n because I'm the only one of the two of us who has the right to love Y/n I'm the only one!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
2K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...