My Heaven's Flower || πŸ“” (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 6

55.1K 2.7K 1K
By Jeonimagine

Junghoon's POV

" I'll teach you something about punishment. "

She suddenly opened her eyes and looked up at me with eyes full of tears, I smirked while I was sitting on my one knee touching the floor while my other arm was resting on the other knee.

A tear fell from her eye then I said " now I'll see how you offer your Salah. " she didn't speak anything but was silently staring at me and tears were streaming down her eyes, I got up from the floor and looked down at her sitting figure on the floor while tucking my both hands in my pants pockets.

She looked towards the clock on her right side up at the wall and it only remained 10 minutes in getting 3 O'clock she then looked at her lap and then I saw she tried to stand up on her feet but she again sat on the floor while I heard a whimper left her mouth and that's how I smirked when I get that she got a sprain and now she can't move on her own and she will need my help to make her stand up and that's how I'll make her prove wrong that she's untouchable.

I was smirking while looking at her suddenly she stood up while holding the wooden rack while saying " Bismillah. " and I found her standing straight In front of me but she didn't look at me, I remained shocked while looking at her like this and then she moved her eyes around in my room and her gaze stopped at the door of the bathroom at her left side beside the wooden rack.

She walked slowly with a limp towards the bathroom while using the rack as a support and I could hear her whispers clearly, I clenched my jaws and followed her while taking slow steps then I saw she entered in the bathroom and stood Infront of the vanity basin.

I was silently staring at her outside the bathroom, she then opened the pin of her hijab around her neck and left it open but her head was still covering with the hijab cap and the scarf then she opened the tap and started to do her Ablution ( wudu ).

She poured water in her mouth 3 times and spit out the water then she put the water in her nostrils with her palm 3 times and then she washed her face 3 times, she then tucked her sleeves up and washed her right arm three times then left arm after that  she caressed her head with her hands and then her neck with the back of her palms.

I was lost in staring at her and was carefully noticing her each and every move after that she placed her both palms on the marble shelf and closed her eyes.

I joined my eyebrows in confusion that what happened to her then I heard a whimper left her mouth and I felt my heart skipped a beat, she grabbed her injured foot and removed her shoes then she placed it under the basin and washed it.

After that she has to wash her other foot but she found it difficult because she couldn't stand on her other feet then I walked towards her and stood at the entrance of the door and asked with a grin " want me to wash your foot for you huh? "

She looked at me with a serious look in her face eyes still watery and red then she gulped down her Saliva and poured water in her both palms and threw the water on her feet, she again repeated to process to wash it thoroughly and I saw her shoes also get wet because she wasn't able to remove her shoes so she washed her foot as it is.

I scoffed while poking my cheeks then she turned off the tap and walked slowly towards me, I moved away from her way to see how far she can go with that limp and how she gonna pray now then I saw she walked with the support of the wooden rack.

She stood beside the rack and faced the wall In front of her where I was standing beside my chair she then adjusted her scarf and took out a napking from her pants pocket.

I remained speechless when I saw her kneeling down on the floor and sitting on her knees then she placed the napkin on the floor Infront of her and started her prayer while raising her both palm towards her shoulders while saying
" Allahhuhakbar. "

I clenched my jaws even more and made a fist ball when I found myself getting fail again then I speak under my breath
" Damn it. "

I sat on my chair while I decided to wait for her to finish her prayer but then I heard a sob and looked at her face from far, her tears were streaming down because it was difficult for her to sit like this and it was more difficult for her to stand, I felt a little relaxed that she's feeling at least difficult to pray and I'm giving her pain because of what she did to me earlier.

Suddenly I heard her hiccup while crying and I moved my attention towards her and found her lips were trembling while reciting and crying but she didn't even budge or break her Salah and it made me
Baffled that how she was keeping her Salah as her first priority and wasn't caring about her foot what is so special in that Salah thing that nothing else matters for her infront of this.

I got up from my seat and walked towards her while staring at her amusingly, I kneeled down in front of her in the same position as hers placing my arms on my thighs staring at her wet face from tears.

As she completed her Salah she looked at me and said " I always thought how satan must be look like... Today I saw him in your face. " I stared back and forth in her eyes while gritting my teeth then I moved near her face while getting up on my knees and speak near her face
" you deserve this... You deserve to be where you are right now. "

With that I got up from the floor and walked out of the room while I shut the door behind me aggressively. I walked out of the hallways and chose stairs instead of elevator, I noticed the staff was staring at me but I didn't cared about anyone and left the building while I was burning in anger and her words were echoing through my ears.

I opened the door of my car and sat in while I was breathing heavily because of the fast walking speed and anger then I gritted my teeth while her serious face came Infront of my eyes and I remember her words

I always thought how satan must be look like... Today I saw him in your face.

I hit the steering wheel aggressively and then I started the car and left from there at highest speed. I drove straight to Sophia's apartment who was my new hangout girl and I stopped the car right Infront of her apartment building.

I went to her apartment still burning in anger and pressed the bell button aggressively, she opened the door and I entered in immediately and closed the door behind me while I pinned her with the wall beside the entrance door and she got surprised " what happened Junghoon?"

I pressed my lips against her and started kissing her aggressively, she was taken aback at first but then she kissed me back and I started sucking her lips more aggressively while biting on her lips and she hissed in pain and broke the kiss
" what's going on Junghoon you are being so aggressive and harsh. "

I was breathing heavily then I removed my coat and started to unbuttoned my shirt while saying " don't complain or I'll Fu*k the shit out of you... Just keep quite and let me calm my self or else I'll be the cause of someone's death today. "

With that I picked her up on my shoulder over her stomach and took her straight to her bedroom.

Author's POV

After Junghoon left Hezlin started crying a little louder while resting her palms on the floor and speak in a low voice " I know you are seeing everything and I know you will not forget what he's doing to me but please accept my prayer I know it was not perfect like it should be but please Ya Rabbi accept my prayer and make me stand out proud in this trial... Please... I'm not complaining for anything but still I'm in pain Allah... Please give me a little strength to fight with this situation."

She then managed to got up and wiped her tears and walked out of the office while limping and taking slow steps as she was whimpering in intense pain and she saw her ankle got more swell.

Her co-workers saw her limping so they run towards her and Aliya held her hand while asking in a worried tone " what happened Hezlin? How does it happened?" She didn't speak anything while tears were streaming down her eyes then a colleague speak " Mr Junghoon also left in anger... Is everything okay Hezlin? Did he misbehave with you huh? "

She shook her head and said " I just fell from stool... " She didn't wanna lie Infront of anyone nor she was in the position to tell truth so she chose to remain silent and then Aliya said " come on let's treat your wound then I'll drop you at your home hmm. "

At night Junghoon was standing shirtless at the balcony of Sophia's room while he was smoking his cigarette and staring at the night view of the city, his mind never left the thought of Hezlin and her words were keep on repeating in his head, he then placed his both arms on the railings and bent down a little while staring at the city with an angry look on his face then he speak to himself

" if you think so then... I will show you the real satan inside me. "

The next day he came in the office and went straight to his room without even looking at his surroundings, as he sat on his chair his eyes fell on her napkin which was still there on the floor at the same spot and he understood that she didn't come in his room since morning to clean and fix his room.

He then make a call to her landline phone but she didn't picked up then he speak to himself " don't pick for one more time and see I'll Fu*k the shit out of you. "

He again make a call and this time it was answered then he speak in an angry voice without hearing the voice of the next person " what the hell you are huh? You want me to get you fired... Come in my room and clean your mess. "

" Miss Hezlin is absent today sir... She got injured last day. " he closed his eyes while licking his lips in frustration then he cut the call and held his temple in his palm while he started rubbing his finger tips on his temple while saying " okay... It's better then I wouldn't get to see her face today... Hmmm. "

With that Aliya came in his room and knocked the door but he didn't gave permission instead he got up from his seat and walked towards the door, he opened the door and saw her standing outside " what happened? " he asked in a straight voice with siren eyes.

" sir she gave me your time table and I'm here to tell you. " He grabbed the tablet from her hand and said " if anyone wants to tell me something you can use your mails to contact me but don't you dare to come here... If it's anything important ask her to come and tell me on her own. "

With that he went back in his room and shut the door aggressively. He walked towards the table and sat on his chair while resting back with its back and rested his head back with it and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and took a look at his today's time table she had designed for him in her tablet after that he looked up at the surroundings of his room and his eyes again fell on her napkin and the vision of her crying while sitting there offering her prayer came in front of his eyes, then he looked at the other direction of his table and he saw her vision when she glared at him when he was about to curse while talking on the phone, just then he remembered how she hit her leg on his arm and then her foot on his chest and again he found himself gritting his teeth in anger.

Two days passed and then Hezlin came back to work, her foot was better now but she still had a little pain... But not that much so she was walking perfectly, she arranged Junghoon's room and after that she went back to her cabin and started to do her work.

Jungkook came in the office and his eyes fell on her while passing by the staff cabin but he looked away from her immediately and walked towards his room.

Hezlin didn't know that he's already in the office because she was so engaged with the load of her work of two days that suddenly her landline rang and she joined her eyebrows in confusion then she picked up the call and she heard his voice " hello Angel... How are you huh? "

She didn't react a little bit on his voice and asked in a straight voice " are you there? " he then said " Yeap... Why?... desperate to see me huh?... Do you Miss your satan huh? "

She was still calm then she said " I'll bring your coffee and your time table ". "Okay Angel your satan is waiting for you. "
He speak in a sarcastic tone then she got up from her seat and prepared his coffee after that she grabbed her tablet and went to his room.

As she entered in his room she saw he was nowhere to be seen in the room, she joined her eyebrows in confusion and walked near the table she placed the coffee mug and tablet on the table and speak to herself " he just called me... Now where is he? "

" I'm here my Angel. " she moved her face towards her left side and found him near her face standing behind her while leaning his face at her face level, she immediately turned her body around and her back hits with the table then she speak while staring into his eyes with a straight look on her face " can you please maintain your distance sir? "

He chuckled and straightened his body while he was standing there tucking his hands in his pants pockets, she then gave him his coffee and after that she started to tell him about his time table while he was silently staring at her with a little grin on his lips and an intense gaze.

She looked up from the tablet while saying " you have to go for a meeting tomorrow with LuxHut so you need to be ready to meet their president. "

She saw Junghoon was still staring at her with the same look on his face she then looked back at her tablet and said " I'll do the preparations for tomorrow's meeting and let Mr Park Inform about the meeting. "

With that she was about to go from there but Junghoon stopped her while saying
" Mr Park is busy. " she didn't turn around but replied " okay then I'll arrange anyone else for you. " with that she left from there and Junghoon remained smirking at his point while he was sipping on his coffee and speak to himself

" Why does anyone else Angel when I have you."

After the lunch break ends everyone started to do their work again then Junghoon came out from his room to go on a office round then he saw Hezlin was working while sitting on he desk he was standing at the entrance of staff cabin then he cleared his throat and everyone moved their attention towards him but Hezlin didn't even budge.

He noticed her and clenched his jaws then he speak in a loud angry voice " I want you all to look at me and listen to my words carefully... Every single person in this area. "

Hezlin moved her attention towards him with a neutral look on her face when she heard his angry voice and found him looking at her already he then looked at his surroundings and said

" There will be a specific dress code from now on and all the women staff have to follow this which includes silk casual shirts and small skirts... And if I found anyone disobeying my order they have to face the most severe circumstances. "

After completing his words he looked at Hezlin who was already staring at him with siren eyes then he said " and I won't hear any excuses about budget or whatever religious point of views everyone in this room have to follow these instructions so tomorrow none of you woman should be found in these basic clothes but what I told you will be the specific dress code if... You all want to work in this company... you all will get your bonus checks today just go and buy those dresses. "

With that Hezlin got up from her seat and walked towards him and he smirked that she must be coming to make any excuses or will start any argument but she left from there without even looking him and then he remained shocked at his spot and moved his attention at her back figure while he saw on the clock and it was her prayer time.

He nodded his head while biting on his lower lip and speak to himself

" tomorrow will be the end of your modesty and moral values... I bet you. "

_______________

A/N

Rarissime

( Extremely Rare )

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 51
From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of both Jeon Jungkook and his best friend. W...
35.4K 1.9K 29
Jungkook a very well known young CEO, his life revolved around business, power and fame. He always has things planned ahead of time until he met a sw...
112K 7.1K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...
4.5K 288 18
The story follows the unexpected encounter between Mr. Kim Taehyung, the world's biggest business tycoon also the underworld mafia king, and Sana, a...