🍁Comęş2Yoų🖤[ţāęgųķķ ƒƒ]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

18-Wait For Me.🍁

1.4K 79 1
By Solitary_0813

Hey........... 💚💜

................... Jeon House

After saying bye to min & kim family, Jeon family came inside the house and this time yeon take Jk's number and he happily give him his number.

They are cleaning the house that's when tae's phone ding indicating he have some msgs yeon furrow when he saw notification jae sent him messege.

'Is he left something here?' He thought and click on the messege

"Come outside of the house right now and don't tell anyone about this." Yeon read Jae's Msg...

He wide his eyes look at his parents nervously and again back to jae's messege...

Yeon gulp his saliva nervously he keep his phone back in his pocket quickly while smiling at his parents.

"Dada should I take those garbage and keep them outside in the trash trunk so in morning they will be able to take this garbage soon."Yeon ask hesitantly

Namjoon look at him squinted eyes and look at the garbage bag then nods his head and continued his work

Yeon sigh in relief take the garbage bag and made his way outside of his house.

Outside of the house...

Jae waiting for yeon impatiently he is sweating badly looking at the house time to time nervously his heart start beating fast throat become dry he gulp some saliva to make his throat wet when he saw yeon come outside of the house and smile at him.

He furrowed when he sign him come backside of the house he nods and follow him and saw he is keeping bag on trash trunk he chuckled.

"Why you call me hyung." Yeon ask and look at him for answer Jae look away he took some courage and clear his throat and look back at yeon both staring each other jae take and deep breath...

"I were talk rudely at fresher party mhm I shouldn't tal.... cut off

"Yeah you were rude a little bit but its okay you were worrying for me so don't need to apologize." Yeon said giggling jae give him a small smile..

"Are you sure, you aren't mad at me right?" Jae ask hesitantly yeon shook his head.

"I'm not mad at you hyung." Yeon said he smile.

"This is for you." Jae said and forward a box yeon furrows 'birthday gift.' He mumble yeon giggle and take that box

He gasp when he open the box and he saw an expensive diamond bracelet he look at jae in disbelief jae furrow.

"You didn't like it." Jae whisper in sad tone yeon shook his head instantly.

"I love it, this is stunning but I can't take this much expensive gift sorry hyung." Yeon said and forward box towards jae he look at him sadly.

"Then what should I do now to this bracelet." Jae ask and take back the box yeon fiddling with his figure.

"It's returnable right." Yeon mumble he shook his head yeon make an 0 shape with his lips...

"Why can't you take this and It's gift we shouldn't see his price." Jae sulk and a little pout adoring on his lips yeon coo at him mentally.

"Still hyung I can't." Yeon mumble sadly.

"Okay take this one I will not bring any expensive gift from next time." Jae said and again forward the box

Yeon nervously scratches his forehead he sigh in defeat and took the box jae smile widely.

"Thank you for accepting my gift/for gift hyung." Both said together and laugh at each other.

"I'm going then." Yeon mumble jae nods his head and move aside yeon smile and made his way towards his home.

Jae headed towards his car and sat in the passenger seat smiling crazily jun smirk.

"Liar it's returnable or we can make it returnable in our way." Jun said and chuckle when jae glare at him and rolled his eyes..

"Mood spoiler." Jae said and lean back on his seat and close his eyes jun sigh and drove the car towards mansion.

"Tell him your feeling soon or else there are so many boys drooling and crushing over him in our Uni and on top of that the Mr perfectionist Cha Eunwoo, who will reject him if he purpose someone or maybe ye..." He stop his word smile nervously when jae take out his gun still closing his eyes.

"Why don't you make a list of those mf so I can kill that fuxkers on spot." Jae said casually he laugh at him.

"You can't kill innocent people it's against our Mafia rule's." Jun said driving cautiously.

"When it's comes to him I will break all rules." Jae said determination jun look at him smiling.

"Oh my boy fall so hard for my baby bro I were remember someone always talk shits about love." Jun said and make a thinking face.

"Stop blabbering and focus on your driving, btw you know who's son is soobin right." Jae ask he nods his head blankly.

"He and his mom are innocent." Jun mumble jae humming in reply.

"Don't worry he will understand us when he knows about the truth." Jae said he sigh sadly 'I wish' he mumble

Busan Farmhouse.....

"They are killing my people one by one and you are asking me to calm down, I don't know what He wants from us we need to meet with him asap." A person in his late 40's shout in frustration other low their head.

"Hyunsik arrange a meeting with him ask the reason and settle down the matter before he kill our all partners" He said again annoyingly and rub his forehead. Hyunsik nodded

"Jennie, you will go with him in this meeting." He said in his firm voice she nods his head saying yes.

"I will honey first calm down it's time to think properly about this matter we can't loose control at this point." jennie said in calm voice caressing his back he nods his head.

"They murdered Wooshik, Minho and our cousin Bogum now they are torchering Mark and sending their torchering video to us we've to agree they have some guts." Hyunsik said drinking his wine.

"Yeah he is Mafia King for reason." Jen said rolling her eyes at his dumb brother in law.

"And also we can't find out what sin we commit that he is behind us like a predator." Hyunsik elder brother said
thinking did he do something to him

"Yeah because we done million of sin, how can we found out." Hyunsik said laughing Jennie giggles both stopped when other glare at him.

"You both focus on your task I want all information about them and What's his problem with me am I clear." He said loudly they said yes.

"Call his P.A Mr Jung Hoseok or maybe Kim Hoseok." Hyunsik said to jennie he nods and dial Hoseok number.

................

Park Hyunsik... Age 45 a successful businessman owner of multiple clubs
And resturant in korea also outside of the country... He is single only take interest in one night stand or some sl#ts.

Park Jennie... 44 model and owner of a famous entertainment company and help his husband in his business. She is smart and calm person but she is a witch..

................

In Yeon's Room...

He came in his room his face covered with pink tint shed of natural blush he sat on his bed and open the box...

He trace bracelet with his soft finger he giggle in happiness 'It's beautiful.' He mumbled and closed the box and keep the bracelet inside his bag pack

Yeon lay down on his bed on his back and cover himself with bed sheets he staring at ceiling.

"He looks cute while pouting." Yeon mumble giggling and turn to his left side.

"He is caring too." He said fiddling with cushion shyly and closed his eyes still thinking about jae.

Some moments later... In jae room

Jac came inside his room happily his mind occupied with yeon's giggle, talk, pout, and his cuteness, he went inside the washroom to take a quick shower a change into comfy dress.

After shower he lay on his bed with sigh tiredly and close his eyes.

"I will soon confess about my feeling please wait for me baby." Jae mumble desperately and gets up from his bed headed towards balcony.

To be continued......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all.... 💯❤️

pictures credit to rightful owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 872 11
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
42.2K 2K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
913K 38.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
244K 16.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...