On My Mind |WTM: Harry Pott...

By PrincessAliseSwan

What if the professors, the marauders, and everyone from hogwarts were brought together to watch the lives of... More

Author Notes
Cast
The Houses Gather
Ursa Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
The Dursleys
Under The Cupboard & Up In The Attic
Diagon Alley
Inheritance
Guests from 1940

Gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Grounds

2K 80 16
By PrincessAliseSwan

" Tell me it gets better,'' James begged his children, he couldn't stand the thought of it getting worse than this.

Ursa smiled at him happily, " It does for a time,'' she told him.

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, Harry, and Ursa have moved there for the time due to the chaos of the letters. the family is sleeping, Vernon and Petunia up the stairs, while Dudley was sleeping on the sofa. Harry laid on the ground drawing a birthday cake in the dirt. Ursa however had her nose in one of her books, she had given up celebrating her birthday.

" Make a wish, Harry,'' the boy muttered to himself before blowing the picture away.

The Marauders and James parent's frowned at the idea.  

Ursa was too lost in her book though, Harry had long since given up on telling her happy birthday. What was the point, she thought, they were the only was who cared that they were around everyone else had left them. The girl didn't know when her birthday was the Dursleys never celebrated it, so she grew uncaring of when it was.

Suddenly, thumping can be heard coming from the door. The thumping was in sync with the thunder making it hard for Ursa to concentrate, Harry had long since stood up, and Dudley was now awake. The door thump again causing Ursa to shut her book and hide beneath the stair. Harry moved to a hide behind one of the walls. Dudley cowered on one of the windowsills as Petunia and Vernon appear at the bottom of the steps, Vernon holding a double barrel gun in his hands.

" You said things got better,'' James whined in annoyance.

Ursa chuckled at her father, " They are getting better, trust me.''

" Who's there?'' Vernon yelled as the door banged again before falling down. A giant man appears, " Ahh!''

" Hagrid,'' shouted the marauders, many sighed in relief that the children weren't in any real danger.

" Sorry 'about that,'' Hagrid apologized as he put the door back up.

" I demand that you leave at once, sir!'' Vernon exclaimed aiming his gun at him, " You are breaking and entering!''

Petunia gasps quietly in fear as Hagrid grabs the gun and bend it upwards. Ursa watched the scene in amazement, to her this was a dream come true. Someone was finally teaching the Dursleys a lesson.

" Dry up, Dursley, you great prune,'' Hagrid told him as the gun fired upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid took notice of the boy standing by the windowsill, " Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle. And where that sister of yours Ursa, though your father always called her his little Fawn.''

" First of all, I am insulted you think that thing is mine,'' James stated, looking quiet offended by the man's words, " And secondly she is my little Fawn no matter how old she is.''

" Prongs, only certain people understand why you call her that,'' Sirius explained to him.

Lily was the one to break up their conversation, " Where did you even come up with those stupid nicknames?'' she asked them bitterly.

The Marauders looked at the redhead slightly offended by her words, " They're not stupid,'' Ursa defended, and why wouldn't she, they were her Uncle Moony and Uncle Pads. And to say the least she was glad Lily Evans wasn't the her mother.

Dudley looked at hagrid terrified, " I-I-I'm not Harry.''

Harry moved away from the wall, revealing himself, " I-I am.''

" Oh, well, of course you are!'' he cheered as if it was obvious, " Now where's your sister?''

Ursa hesitantly came out from under the stairs, " I am here,'' her voice was quiet and soft. She stayed back, not knowing who this man was really.

" Got something for ya,'' Hagrid said smiling at the young girl, " 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll  taste just the same. Ahh, baked it myself,'' he explained as he handed the cake to Harry, "  Words and all,'' he added with a laugh.

" Thank you, Hagrid,'' James told him. He was glad that at least someone remember his children.

Hagrid smiled at him, " It was no problem.''

Harry opened the cake box which reveal a cake with the words " Happee Birdae Harry," in green frosting. 

" Thank you,'' Harry said in shock.

Ursa took a tiny step forward, " Thank you, sir,'' she said as politely as possible.

" It's not everyday that a young man and woman turns eleven, now is it aye?'' Hagrid asked them rhetorically with a shrug of his shoulders.

Hagrid sat down on the sofa and takes out his umbrella and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. The Dursley gasp in fright, while Ursa was amazed.

" You are absolutely adorable,'' Euphemia told her with a fond smile.

Narcissa nodded in agreement, " That happens with everything. Anytime she sees something or hears something new, it's just this look of amazement.''

Ursa blushed at the comments, yes she loved learning, and new things amazed her. There was no need to bring it up.

Harry put the cake down on the table, '' Excuse me, who are you?''

" Rubeus Hagrid,'' he introduced proudly, " Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Course, you know all about Hogwarts.''

" Sorry, no,'' Harry admitted.

Ursa looked at Hagrid curiously, " Is that the place that's been sending us those letter?''

" Yes,'' Hagrid exclaimed, glad one of them knew something, " And no? Blimey, didn't you both ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?''

" Learned what?'' Harry asked even more confused now than before.

" You're a wizard, Harry,'' Hagrid pointed out before turning to Dahlia, " And you Ursa, you are a witch.''

" The prettiest witch I've ever seen,'' Oliver told her with a smile on his face.

Aquila rolled her eyes, " We get it you two love each but she was mine first,'' she explained pointing between herself.

" You know you're my favorite,'' Ursa pointed out causing the blonde to smile proudly.

Viktor and Oliver stayed silent knowing the two girls would chose each other of them in a heartbeat.

" I-I'm a what?'' Harry questioned, still confused on what was going on

" A wizard,'' Hagrid repeated with a smile, " And thumping good ones at that, I'd wager. Once you've trained up a little.''

Harry shook his head in disbelief, " No, you've made a mistake, I can't be... a-a wizard. I mean, I'm just... Harry. Just Harry.''

" Well, just Harry and Fawn,'' Hagrid starting, using the nickname James Potter gave his daughter, " Did you two ever make anything happened?'' he questioned curiously, " Anything you two couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?''

Ursa practically lit up at his words, while Dudley whimpers finally afraid of the twins. Hagrid hand Harry and Ursa separate letters.

" Dear, Mr/Ms. Potter, We are pleased to inform you that have been accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,'' the letters read causing both twins to smile.

" They will not be going!'' Vernon exclaimed, furious that they were people fueling such nonsense, " We swore when took them in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish.''

" Rubbish,'' Many of the adults exclaimed in anger.

" You knew? You knew all along and you never told me,'' Harry realized.

Petunia scoffed, " Of course we knew. How could you  not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak. And then she met that Potter, and then she had you two, and I knew you'd both be just the same, just as strange, just as... abnormal,'' she explained glaring at Ursa towards the end of her speech, " And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you two.''

" Blown up?'' Harry repeated angrily, " You told us our parents died in a car crash.''

Ursa was breathing heavily, " You said our father was drunk driving and crashed,'' the look in her eyes had darken significantly.

Marauders laughed at the idea, " James get drunk,'' Sirius repeated as he continued to laugh, " Please, maybe once a century.''

" That's how you found out?'' James questioned them both, shocked that this was what his children believed for long.

Harry nodded, " It's why I liked the scar, made me feel connected to you.''

" On a brighter side, Ursa upset or angry is terrifying,'' Aquila pointed out with a smile, " That's why she's an honorary Black. She has the madness.''

Walburga smiled proudly at the girl, she knew how close her son and the Potter boy were. And for once she was glad, because clearly Sirius passed down the Black madness to the young girl.

" A car crash! A car crash killed James and Lily Potter!'' Hagrid repeated in shock and anger.

" We had to tell them something,'' Petunia exclaimed, defending her actions.

" It's an outrage!'' Hagrid yelled before adding, " It's a scandal!''

As the Dursleys argues with Hagrid, no one noticed Dudley taking the twin's cake away.

" They'll not be going!'' Vernon yelled outraged that they were still talking about this.

Hagrid stepped forward challenging their  uncle, " Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself going to stop 'em, are you?''

Harry looked to Hagrid confused, " Muggle?''

" Non magic folk,'' Harid explained to him calmly before immediately drawing his attention back to Vernon and Petunia, " They've had their names down ever since they were born,'' Hagrid exclaimed, as Dudley sat in the back on room eating the cake and staring at Vega, " They're going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and they'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore.''

" I still don't trust him,'' Ursa mutter to Oliver and her friends.

Oliver sighed and nodded in understanding, " We know, love.''

" She has a point,'' Aquila added absentmindedly, ' He's weird. He stares at the two of us like we're pieces of meat.''

Oliver was shocked to say the least. He knew people stared at the girls, both of them were truly beautiful. But neither of them told him or Viktor about Dumbledore. The more he found out about things the angrier he became, mad at himself that he wasn't there to protect them.

Viktor did little to contain his anger, Aquila was his girlfriend and Ursa was his little his sister. Neither had told him of what the headmaster was doing, even it wasn't physically the looks he gave clearly made the girls uncomfortable.

" I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach them magic tricks,'' Vernon yelled furiously.

Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon, threateningly, " Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me.''

Hagrid finally sees Dudley eating the twin's cake and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magic spark atr it causing a grey tail to grow.

" Ahh!'' Dudley shrieked in fright, as his parents began shrieking in fright and horror.

Ursa giggled happily, " Sir,'' she started gaining Hagrid's attention, '' Could you possibly teach me how to do that?''

Many cooed at the younger version of Ursa. The people close to her knew this was before she met Aquila and Narcissa, before she found out who her birth mother was. Before she became an honorary Black, who now held herself with confidence and dignity.

" Maybe in the future,'' he told her, smiling at her shy nature, " Oh, um, I'd prefer if you two didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic.''

Harry nodded his head quickly, while Ursa wondered why he wasn't allowed to do magic. And if he wasn't allowed to do magic why was he the one that was sent to get them.

Hagrid pulled out his pocket watch to check the time, " Oh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off,'' he explained before going over to the door and pulling it off again. He stepped outside with Ursa quickly following after him, " Unless you'd rather stay, of course. Hmm?'' he offered as he looked back at Harry. 

Hagrid walks out with a happy Ursa following after him. Harry grins looking back at the direction the Dursleys had gone before grabbing his jacket and quickly joining Hagrid and his sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.4K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
2.5M 79.3K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
99.1K 1.6K 28
The Marauders, Lily and Rose Evans get sent to the future to watch the lives of the Potter pack. The Order and the Minister join them in watching wha...