love of mine (Taekook)

By urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... More

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
❣️
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads😍😍
10.
11.
12.
❣️❣️
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

33.

6.5K 221 27
By urtotwriter

Hola..., 👋👋👋👋

Stream taehyung " slow dancing" as much as you can.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

My other book "shadow of love" is out now.. check it out from my profile..

it is the first book i have ever wrote.
Its a very short book. I hope you will like it.

I will publish last two chapters next week after editing...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

_______________________________________

" hello, hello. Nabi are you there...??"

" yes , yes .... Chim give me some time. I am not yet ready to tell anyone about it. I am still mentally traumatized."

She stuttered.

". Don't worry, we will explain everything, you are not alone,. Culprit should be punished."

He tried to persuade Nabi to confess the truth.

" chim please give me some time, tae was our friend, i never knew he will attack me like this yet I have already forgiven him and I don't want him to get punished. It will hurt kook."

She faked to make his image good. Kook felt so foolish that how easily he believed her,.

He also realised how Nabi always tried to turn him against alpha and make him believe that alpha was cheating on him with either jimin or hana.( Read chapter 16 to recall jungkook and Nabi's conversation)

She was unaware of the trap that was waiting for her.

Jimin convinced Nabi to meet at kook's apartment the next day. After that hana and yoonmin couple went to there own houses.

Jungkook had his dinner and went to his room, he discarded his shirt ,he took out of one of alpha's shirt and wore it to engulf himself in alpha's scent.

Next day they went to university after three days, jungkook's music competition was approaching he can't afford to slack off, with his dream yoongi's career as a producer was also at stake.

Namjoon dropped kook at University,
he doesn't want him to drive in his condition, kook was still unstable and weak.

He met Nabi at University, kook tried so hard to control himself, his wolf wanted to slap across her face , his human knows they need to make Nabi accept the blunder she created.

Jimin's was about to explode and yoongi has to restrain jimin from beating the sh*t out of Nabi.

He didn't want to create any scene in university, nobody was aware of taekook marriage there.

Yogyum approached kook during lunch time and ask his help for a project. Kook knew the intention behind it, as the project doesn't even need submission in coming 10 days. Still he agreed.

He offered kook to drive home, kook has to agree even he didn't even want to breathe in the same air as him.

Kook said goodbye to his friends and drove to his apartment with yogyum in his car.

Yogyum didn't know that kook was not alone , his hyung was also there, kook introduced yogyum and jin , jin gave the fake sweetest smile he can muster.

After having some snacks, they settled on the living room couch. Working for 2 hours straight made jungkook tired, he decided to take a break and have a nap.

Jin also pretended to be in his room, he wanted to have an eye on yogyum's actions. He noticed yogyum was texting someone all the time.

His face lightened up with a naughty smirk , he went to kitchen and prepare a drink for yogyum. He came back and posed like his foot got struck in carpet and he fall down on yogyum along with the drink.

Jin profusely apologised to him and show him the washroom along the balcony to clean up.

When yogyum entered the washroom he locked the door from outside. He smirked and flicked his non existent long hairs.

" Because of you my baby and bear have shed so many tears. Now enjoy sometime in here."

He went towards where his phone was kept and saw yogyum was constantly texting with Nabi.

( Yg is yogyum and nb: is Nabi)

Yg: why you didn't tell me his hyung us here.

Nb: i forgot. Stop bothering me.

Yg: how will I flirt with him now.

Nb: I don't know, do whatever you want, I am already tensed.

Yg: ????

Nb: I can't find my taetae, and That shorty is   troubling me too much.

Yg: shorty????

Nb: that jimin, he wants to file a police complaint against my taetae.

Yg: don't let police get involved, we'll be in big trouble.

Nb : I know, I am trying to stall him, but he is too stubborn, I won't let police to even touch my taetae.

Yg: my parents will kill me if they came to know about this mess.

Nb: help me in finding tae. Once he will accept me , we won't have to be worried about anything.

Jin was busy reading texts then he heard banging on washroom door, he quickly took pictures of yogyum's texts in his phone.

He put the phone back. And opened the door.

" I am sorry, the lock get struck sometimes"
he giggled embarrassed.

When he went back to living area he saw a messy jungkook leaning on the couch ,

" you are very beautiful kookie". He flirted.

Jungkook felt like throwing up with the comment.

" Thankyou, i guess".

He looked at yogyum in eyes but didn't saw any guilt or remorse. All he can see was lies and fraud,.

He got remembered of the day his yoongi hyung warned him about befriending yogyum and mingyu but he shrugged that off that time .

if he would have trusted his hyung 's judgement that day he wouldn't have been in this mess, he would be cuddling in his alpha's warm embrace, his eyes stinged when a flash of hurt teary eyes of his alpha came in front of him.

His stance was broken when yogyum's phone ringed, he saw it was Nabi but he faked out like he didn't saw the number, yogyum excused himself to take the call.

Following the call he took his leave saying his parents want to see him.

Kook felt like all the energy from his body is drained, he hugged jin for seeking comfort .

" Hyung except jimin and yoongi hyung all the friends i earned in these two years are mocking me behind my back, i trusted Nabi,, I took yogyum as a good friend and they all stabbed my back."

He said in a shaking voice.

" I saw jealousy in my alpha's eyes whenever I was talking and laughing with yogyum, yet he trusted me and in return what I did,,

i throwed him out with my own hands, he didn't even took a single piece of cloth from here,, how he would be living, will he never come back,???"

His voice broked at the last sentence.

Jin's eyes were also teary, he hugged him tightly to give solace to soul of crying omega.

" I know he will come back, you know , when he was in daegu, whenever you used to visit he would always bake a cheese cake and lots of cookies for you, cuz he know you love them, I guess it was his love language to fill the tummy of his omega with delicious foods"

jin chuckled at the memory.

" I even questioned him once ,in return I got silence and a shy smile on his face"

" he is not shy hyung, he is a bear from outside, but in bed he is a wild tiger"

he clasped his hands on his mouth when he realised he has shared more than necessary information..

"Hmmm... Wild tiger.??? So tell me how was your first time."

Jin teased.

"Hyung..."

kook whined and hide himself in his hyung's chest with cheeks red as a fresh strawberry.

" It was amazing, he took very good care of me"
he answered in a very low voice.

Jin decided to not tease him further and tighten his embrace , he was satisfied after 3 days he has saw a small smile on his baby's face.

" he will come back, I know ,he will. He is hurt ,you have to saw things from his point of view, he did everything for your happiness,. Give him some time" jin kissed jungkook's hair and stroked his back.

Kook nodded , he know taehyung loves him.

" come on let's eat something, we can't let the Little tae or kook inside you be hungry"

" hyung i want strawberries."
Jin made thinking face. "Okay, then strawberries it is."

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it.

I am trying to finish this book, but somehow it is getting longer ..

Anyways check out my another book

"""" shadow of love"""

from my profile...

I hope you would like it.

Keep supporting and leve comments..

Your feedback gives me motivation to keep writing...

Gave a great day 😊😊

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

How can someone be so beautiful.????
I need answers..

Please stream

" slow dancing"

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Urtotwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 10.3K 52
Th : he is my mate. . . . Jk: my mate is dead. . . . When life gives you a second chance, you have to take it.. . . . Will jungkook be able to accept...
4.4K 362 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
427K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
464K 27.1K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...